It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack Van Impe states Obama poised to bring in New World Order (NWO)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
As Salaam wa Laikum;

Christ will return to break the cross because christians have killed and lied on him and have said blasephemy againt the One True God. Christians today and in the past have murdered and killed people in the name of Christ for what! Yes Jesus son of Mary will return to teach the Al-Haqq and like i said before back the back of the cross.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

I will not debate whether Dr. Van Impe is a 'crack pot' or not, but I would encourage anyone who has listened to him to look up the verses in The Bible for yourselves. If I understand his 'preaching' correctly, it's that he obtains global news (newspapers, etc.) and refers to The Bible that reveals exactly what is going on in today's world as well as what has happened in history and also what will come to pass in our ever increasing evil world where we desperately want peace and prosperity for everyone. Let The Bible give you the answers - it's amazing! In time we will have peace and we will be wanting for nothing because there will be perfection, but from now until then the world is only going to get more and more corrupt. Are you ready for a one world ruler who can gain and keep peace? I think the world is on the brink of appointing someone.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
'The scripture can not be broken', said Jesus. That same scripture also states this Man of Sin/Antichrist will also be a prince. So unless BO is a Kenyan prince, I guess he's not the Antichrist. But 'there will be many antichrists', so he could be one, just not the Man of Sin. Relax, even if I am incorrect about my observation, he will have to be assassinated with a head wound, and then miraculously heal himself. THEN I would go with it being President Usurper.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
If this was the first time you ever heard Jack Van Impe mention the NWO than this must be the first time you ever watched his program. He has mentioned the NWO and the coming of the anti-christ since way back in the 90's. He also stated at one time that Clinton would bring about the new world order. Whether or not he is right or wrong it certainly appears that he makes his living from end time prophecy.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Van Impe has been talking about the New World Order for over 20 years regularly on his show.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by doctordoom

I,don't miss a show,love to watch him and his wife.............check out the other threads............www.abovetopsecret.com...,www.abovetopsecret.com... of information

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
i think people miss the point about the whole "new world order" thing. it's not about a demon man, or a owl cult. it's about the nature of humans to do evil if unchecked. a single person in charge of everything and answer to no one will in time become corrupt.

it isn't about devils or witchery, it's about a man with too much power.

-subfab

top topics

<< 1   >>

join