It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons in Alien Clothing? Has the countdown become?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
thats just crazy takj, how canu back any of this up or even speak thinking your right

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sublevel9
welcome to the nuthouse

If aliens wanted to wipe us out, eat us or whatever they could do it in one fell swoop

some partical acceleration beam which would liquidate our internal organs but leave the planet intact would do the job, im sure they have one

except i have no proof that they are there i just Want to believe

Fair point with the one fell swoop!

What about demons young man? do they exist? OT can't SEE the wind, no one can...we CAN however see the EFFECTS of the wind!

I don't know about where you live or what you ae exposed to....I see the effects of the EVIL ONE every day!

THoughts?

OT

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I think aliens are demons sent here to deceive us. Reflect back from the time of Roswell (the doorway opening) until now and the level of sadness that has been raised in the world.

When a certain level of sin is reached God allows another demon to come to earth to lower the moral fiber of society. That's why Maitreya, or the anti-Christ, or whoever hasn't come yet --sin has to reach a certain level for God to free him from his chains that bind him. We have to want the Man Of Perdition to come in order for him to come. How does that happen? Disconnect souls from God through a myriad of measures because once we're disconnected we're more prone to sin against our Heavenly Father, thus causing the balance of power to shift on earth. If no one thinks there's not a spiritual battle going on, then your eyes are indeed closed.

Also, aliens would disprove and diminish God's love for us because that means God would have created another race besides the human race. Imagine the loss of faith that would occur in the human soul if this were to happen!

Aliens are not our "Space Brothers."

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Very thoughtful answers there!

Appreciate the time you've taken...I never really thought about the level of sadness increasing...nice catch.

OT

What source of information did you use to come to that conclusion?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
You might be interested in reading the three book series called The Nephilim Trilogy by L. A. Marzulli. It focuses exactly on this point. These books are a fictional story about the near future, but I believe he has more books on this that are supposed to be just research.

Here's his site. www.lamarzulli.net... but you can probably pick these books up on most major book sites.

I actually enjoyed the series. It was a Christmas gift and I was pleasantly surprised.

dbates, thank you for the reference materials...do you have any understanding on the similiarities of the Nephilim, Annaki and those fallen angels mentioned in Genesis? And also could the "myths" like 'Apollo' and 'Zeus' really have existed as one of the above-mentioned?

OT

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
Also why for example you leave out Carthage ,India, China and other relatively advanced cultures?
I think that it is just pulling facts to fit theory. Not build one on basis of facts.

Not my example bud....just quoted the website...looking for thoughts related to that.

Does Carthage ,India, China contribute to the discussion?

Thanks for posting!

OT

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
reply to post by OldThinker

I have a similar take . There may well be a link between ancient astronauts, the deliberate creation of world religions , the NWO, setting the stage for global governance and a one world religion,ET's and 2012..........

The organization I talk about, share International, is affiliated with the UN, and there appears to be a plan underway to prepare mankind for the arrival of the ETs , kicking off big time in 2012-2013 to be followed by mass landings . If one considers that the creator gods of the bible were ETs then the prophecied Kingdom of God on Earth in Revelations and Daniel is nothing less than alien takeover

my thread

Hey CP...!

How are you?

Is the arrival, you speak of in 2012 or 13 'alien' in-nature or demonic? How does this relate to the prophecies in Revelation, in your mind?

Thanks for replying!

OT

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

And if they are Demons, would that necesserily make them automatically evil regardless of their actions and intentions..?

Good questions raised...for this last one above OT says YES, they are definitely not good...out to destroy....mine is a biblical perspective for sure, what is your take?

OT

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I read the whole article and found it very interesting and scary,,The last year Ive had a problem with anxiety,,my pills dont do anything for it and also for the first time in years my left eye has detoriated alot,and alot of the times when I read certain stuff about spiritual things its like I already know it,,,messages,,Im gonna stick that article on my website as well,,because its what I as a person believes whats happening.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

Thanks for the honest response...please don't worry!!!!

Had you ever considered the subject in the link?

OT

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Do you mean the relaxing stuff?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmindflare

Do you mean the relaxing stuff?

I actually was speaking of the OP, but what about the relaxing stuff is good...we can get to the rest later, ok?

OT

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

sorry sweets,,,yes I have

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I read the whole article and found it very interesting and scary,,The last year Ive had a problem with anxiety,,my pills dont do anything for it and also for the first time in years my left eye has detoriated alot...

OK, glad you found the link interesting...

Yeah, its pretty scarry, but OT is on the winning side, I think...atleast?

I'll say a few prayers for your left eye's healing!

See ya!

OT

Here's some New Testament verses I found helpful...

Good luck!

Romans 3:23, 6:23, 8:1 and chapter 10:9,10...

Wish you well in your search!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Thank you

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Thank you

no prob!

I just responded to your U2U, to the best of what I know...

OT

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Hey OldThinker,
got a bit of a cold so not allright but the brain is surviving.......

As to your question , if you read through the thread of mine I linked to you'll get a better idea of my views.

As for the Revelations connection I believe the kindgom of god talked about near the end of that book is the "new age" or "new world order" now in the making that will ultimately be ruled over by the ETs/Demons, whatever you want to call them. The organization I talk about in my thread, Share International, seems to be preparing for this at any rate.

Any advanced race who have infiltrated Earth and or have influenced the elite controllers of the planet would be able to deliberately manifest prophecy by making certain world events happen. They may even have precognitive abilities, allowing for them to have "prophecied" events in the future though equally possible . They could also "plant" people to "fulfill" said prohecies, etc.

In a nutshell I think we are in for a takeover that has been a long time in the making but the majority will embrace the changes, viewing the ETs as "gods" or "saviours" etc. I think the so called "good" versus "evil" angels in the bible are just different factions of the one extraterrestrial species and that the issues between them go WAY back to when we were first created by them and one bunch of them wanted us to have more freedom (Enki -Serpent in Eden) while the other lot (Enlil-Jehovah) did not. Just my opinion........

Share International (NGO of the UN) says the UN are to go global with disclosure in 2013 and the "space brothers" will land on earth sometime after that, the inference being a few years...guess humans would need some time to digest the shock .....

Have a read of my thread anyway

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Use to be a guy with a political newsletter out of Washington DC and he said the "Bolsheviks" had left Russia and moved to the USA and where ruling the country. That was shortly before the collapse of the Soviet Union. It would not surprise me to know the "Bolsheviks" have moved to China in preparation for the collapse of the US. Wouldn't surprise me to find that some disincarnate spirits where even taking over bodies or clones. The world certainly seems to be sinking fast and likely it will be the darkest just before the dawn.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
www.bibleufo.com...

The purpose of this work is to present proof that the UFOs in our modern skies have been flying in those skies for the entirety of world history. The beings controlling these high tech flying vehicles are not "aliens", in the sense that they are visitors to this world, but in fact the same beings that terra formed / created the biosphere we inhabit. Human beings have recorded the presence of these beings since the dawn of time, and are more closely related to them than has been revealed by the true powers in control of the information, which forms the mainstream view of this concept.
This work does not attempt to prove God is an alien; it presents ample evidence and simple logic that the Gods have been mistaken for an alien race. We present this evidence to show mankind that there are forces on this planet, which have reason to condition mankind into believing the Earth is under threat of an alien invasion. Those forces are now manipulating mankind into a warlike and defensive posture, which will soon be refocused from the current planetary terrorist threat to an “extraterrestrial” terrorist threat, an invasion from space. The result is all humanity will unite against the returning fleet of the Christ returning to Earth to capture, and imprison those evil forces plaguing the planet. Mankind is being recruited to arm itself with massive planetary, and space based weapons to fight against a destructive alien invasion, which will actually be the returning Christ they claim to worship, and expect to save the world.
The Greatest Deception is that mankind has been falsely led to believe that the Gods could pose a threat to the very race they created. And as the deception grows the true enemy is destroying the planet's environment, and the wealth, diversity, and social structure of all global civilizations through monetary, and social control in every aspect of life. The ultimate goal is world domination by global corporate financial powers and social monitoring, with the resulting threat of planetary devastation, and eventual destruction. The ultimate eradication of all known life will be stayed only by the intervention of those beings flying in our skies, as evidenced in the writings of the world's ancient cultures. One of those ancient writings is the King James Bible, a work that could just as easily be called, "The Ultimate Guide To UFOs And Their Occupants"

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung

www.bibleufo.com...

One of those ancient writings is the King James Bible, a work that could just as easily be called, "The Ultimate Guide To UFOs And Their Occupants"

What a powerful line!!!

True, OT suspects...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join