It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons in Alien Clothing? Has the countdown become?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
It would not surprise me to know the "Bolsheviks" have moved to China in preparation for the collapse of the US.

hmmm??

Certainly this would be searchable, right?

Who are these Bolsheviks?

OT

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

"Any advanced race who have infiltrated Earth and or have influenced the elite controllers of the planet would be able to deliberately manifest prophecy by making certain world events happen. They may even have precognitive abilities, allowing for them to have "prophecied" events in the future though equally possible . They could also "plant" people to "fulfill" said prohecies, etc. "

Sounds plausible but imho... its God who decides what they can and cannot do. The Cosmic Creator is the programmer don't forget so these demons parading around as aliens can only do as much as their allowed too.

"In a nutshell I think we are in for a takeover that has been a long time in the making but the majority will embrace the changes, viewing the ETs as "gods" or "saviours" etc. I think the so called "good" versus "evil" angels in the bible are just different factions of the one extraterrestrial species and that the issues between them go WAY back to when we were first created by them and one bunch of them wanted us to have more freedom (Enki -Serpent in Eden) while the other lot (Enlil-Jehovah) did not. Just my opinion........ "

Enki and Enlil sound exactly like what the Masons Teach in another form where they claim that Satan and Jesus are 'Brothers' like this age old Sumerian Myth. I see it like this, after the war in heaven, those 1/3 of the angels that were led by Lucifer which were thrown unto earth (reptilians) and the abyss (imho they vast expanse of space hence your 'space brothers like Alpha Centuri courtesy of Alan Pike I believe'). I do not believe that we are a creation of those fallen angels but of God. I believe that all they ever did and have done is try to corrupt the human bloodline and have been somewhat successful by creating the Nephilum and all prehistoric Hominoids before Home Sapien Sapien such as Neandrathals, Apes and all sorts of wierd creatures spoken of in ancient texts and modern day reports (the ones that haven't been genetically bred by human scientists). Basically if your something other than what a human is supposed to be, in my opinion, your of the fallen-angel-genetic-project type such as gre/ays, pleadians, etc. All it is a mask. Demons are demons, they can assume any form and even as beings of light.

"Share International (NGO of the UN) says the UN are to go global with disclosure in 2013 and the "space brothers" will land on earth sometime after that, the inference being a few years...guess humans would need some time to digest the shock .....

Have a read of my thread anyway"

Good thread nonetheless...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I dont think they are demons.
Demons are just beings from all backgrounds who inhabit that realm who have given up their incarnation rights.
they're just mainly potential mind #s, pardoning the expression

Demons are one and the same as you & I.
Human beings are among beings who inhabit 3rd density.

I reckon its in their best interest to keep humans basic. Once people know collectively. Religous ambassadors of kindness for all codecs will stand side by side

We drink water thats used to power cars... heheee
We use a physically manifested device to connect virtualy , so close to the personal organic mind to Arkashic internet.

My thoughts are that we are at the bottom of the food chain so to speak, nothings seen proof of more yet ;-)
I reckon human beings are set to be masters of 3rd density meaning that it comes with everything attached to it.

I feel the 3rd density is the heavenly glory. Theres ques of beings in line waiting to be incarnated.
Who ever is alive here & now are the golden ticket winners. This wave of people who had each lifetime as a packet of experience.

kindly 2012 is the end of control, humans run things after interdimensionally maybe like the Atlanteans did ( potential) gradual transition.

Anything more on the 3rd density is going to need our help.
Just like how the average of common sense changes here & now over periods of time, there are also changes in between (its not the otherside)

Any backing anything on 3rd density thinks it has is a house of cards. The floor is being taking froom beneath them.
Maybe thats why every human is set to be tagged.

I think the Christed ones are the bridge of unconditional kindness between Jews & Muslims.
Jew having a very very old soul construct. Their 3rd angelic assigned for their actions potential means archangel promotions, loads of them.

Just some of my thoughts. By all means nothing is fact just bits and pieces Ive put together

Take what works for you and leave the rest.

take care and hold Kindess kind Ladies/Sirs its an energy source of unlimited sureness.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by waterboatman
I dont think they are demons.

I think the Christed ones are the bridge of unconditional kindness between Jews & Muslims.
Jew having a very very old soul construct. Their 3rd angelic assigned for their actions potential means archangel promotions, loads of them.

Christ was the MASTER of reaching out!!!! I echo your post here!!!

OT

PS: I would welcome some more explanation please...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
So Hell has manufacturing plants for spacecraft, then? And these aliens are actually "demons" who are pretending to be a mysterious species of humanoids which experiment on Earthlings?

First of all, if demons were trying to FOOL US, don't you think they would befriend us? Alien abductees almost always claim that these aliens always try to remove any memory of their abduction. Granted, they haven't got that part down yet as a few of them are retrieving their thoughts, but a valid attempt none-the-less.

I just don't think it makes any sense that aliens are demons. None of that adds up. We need to come up with a better explanation for aliens, in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Graphix10
So Hell has manufacturing plants for spacecraft, then? And these aliens are actually "demons" who are pretending to be a mysterious species of humanoids which experiment on Earthlings?

First of all, if demons were trying to FOOL US, don't you think they would befriend us? Alien abductees almost always claim that these aliens always try to remove any memory of their abduction. Granted, they haven't got that part down yet as a few of them are retrieving their thoughts, but a valid attempt none-the-less.

I just don't think it makes any sense that aliens are demons. None of that adds up. We need to come up with a better explanation for aliens, in my opinion.

Do some research on the bible's reference to 'lights' in the sky? You'll be astonished man...

Their job is to DECEIVE.....

OT

PS: Thanks for responding man!!!

edit:spelling

[edit on 2-2-2009 by OldThinker]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hi,

I have a theory that Aliens can visit here in Demon form, as spirits, but non-physically, ethereal and translucent. They observe and can influence people by hosting them, kind of like possessing them.

I think they choose the form they take, and as such design it "artistically", imagine it as choosing your character in a virtual reality computer game. They could have a physical form in their higher level reality, but when they decide to play in our world they can project themselves as this spirit form, and come here and operate virtually invisibly. I think our reality is a simulacrum, a simulated reality, and its a battle for human souls.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by alhambrial
...........I think our reality is a simulacrum, a simulated reality, and its a battle for human souls.

Scarry thought!!!

OT agrees....

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join