It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons in Alien Clothing? Has the countdown become?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
2012 and Aliens? Are you being deceived?

As I have reviewed our site, the fascination with Mayan Prophecy is certainly growing…

Historians have you noticed the similarity of the Egyptians, Babylonians, Aztecs and Mayans?

-They were extremely advanced scientifically and technologically.
-Animal and human sacrifices were performed at an alarming rate, preceding their demise.
-They believed they had acquired metaphysical knowledge from the "gods", whom they perceived as coming from the stars and also the subterranean level of the earth.
-These cultures disintegrated or became abruptly extinct while at the pinnacle of their existance.

Also in the past…

A monograph entitled, Reality of the Serpent Race, by Branton, reveals, "In Genesis 3 we read about the 'Nachash'; Hebrew word for 'Serpent'. The original Nachash was not actually a snake as most people believe, but an extremely intelligent, cunning creature, possessed with the ability to speak and reason." Another significant parallel from the Holy Bible is shown in Jeremiah 8:17, "Behold, I will send serpents, cockatrices among you, which will bite you, saith the Lord." The definition of a cockatrice is a reptilian bird-like creature or winged-serpent. This could very well represent the Phoenix, described in Egyptian mythology.

And even today?

Interviews taken of ex-Wiccans and Satanists (now Christians) indicate a high level of personal contact with various alien types, especially during coven meetings and holiday rituals. Those coming from the highest echelon of Satanism known as the Illuminati, believe the original people who inhabited the earth descended from Mars via the Moon. They believe the first established civilization was Atlantis. Renowned for their superior intellect, the Atlanteans suffered the same fate as a few of the proceeding cultures already mentioned. The remnant people from Atlantis became the American Indians, according to their interpretation of history.

Are we being set up?
Are aliens real?
Are they really demons?
Can they be defeated?
Is 2012 something to fear?

OT

PS: for more info, see… www.conspiracyarchive.com...

[edit on 24-1-2009 by OldThinker]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Good morning ATS-ers! I just received a U2U regarding my post from last night with a quite informative link attached, see here...

xeeatwelve.com...

OT tends to be more of a traditionalist, but I'm open...here are some overview excerpts...I do like the TONE of the author, very positive...so here are the relevant linkages in my mind...thx for the U2U brother.

China will become the main world power. The alien consciousnesses that are now occupying the human bodies in China are the same consciousnesses that were occupying bodies in the U.S.A. up to, and especially during, the Clinton administration. Most of these alien consciousnesses have "migrated" to China and are now residing mostly in Chinese bodies. Certain aliens have the ability to change host bodies as they choose. For example: some of the Reptilian consciousnesses housed in bodies in the U.S.A. and the U.K. have "migrated" to China in recent years, leaving the bodies behind. Those same bodies in the U.S.A. and the U.K. are now occupied by Vulturite consciousnesses, which were quick to step in and take advantage of the situation. During the shift of locations, the Reptilians were able to take much of the technology and other information with them. This is why China will soon be the world's superpower.

and...

This world has become so putrid - physically and spiritually - that it cannot be allowed to continue. The agents of Darkness have gone berserk in their efforts to enslave everyone and everything. Their quest for power is insatiable and has become a malignant cancer. If these agents of Darkness were left to their own devices without intervention and rescue by the Light, everyone would perish.

My hope is to stimulate some serious conversations between eschatology-minded Christians, leaders from the UFO community, and honest skeptics who think all of life is secular and think we "believers" have too much time on hands....takers?

OT

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
i watched the movie Fire In The Sky which is supposedly a true story and there Travis Walton tells the aliens we see as grays are not grays at all but in fact they look like monsters or demons, they use what it seems like a space suit. maybe they are demons trying to deceive us?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
i watched the movie Fire In The Sky which is supposedly a true story and there Travis Walton tells the aliens we see as grays are not grays at all but in fact they look like monsters or demons, they use what it seems like a space suit. maybe they are demons trying to deceive us?

Thanks...sounds interesting, where can I get "Fire in the Sky'?

OT

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
you can get the movie on emule or torrents

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I fail to see the connection with human sacrifices and high level of technology. Celts did it, other tribes in Europe did it,on Hawaii it existed and so in numerous other places. Actually in Egypt it happened only when society was not advanced, during old kingdom. Also why for example you leave out Carthage ,India, China and other relatively advanced cultures?
I think that it is just pulling facts to fit theory. Not build one on basis of facts.
As for aliens/demons - do not know.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
We are going to debate this until 2012 so the point is pretty much moot, my question is if people on ATS are freaking out over 2012 why not pretty much the whole population of the World.

Maybe because like any other year nothing special is going to happen December 21st will come around and yeah things will align in the Universe but as far as some spiritual connection or armageddon Im not feeling it or fearing it either!

What will happen in the next 4 years is pretty much etched in stone and is underway now The Conflict in the Middle East, another possible terrorist attack on American soil which will be more than likely Biological and deal a blow to a huge portion of he population and finally World War 3!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I don't think that aliens are Demons, personally. For starters, "Aliens" is such a broad term, and involves not only one race or species, but all existing "people" in the Universe. Therefor, even Humans would be considered Demons. Hey, that would on the other hand explain a lot.

Seriously though, Demons exist, but I don't believe Aliens are demons. I do, however, believe, that they are VIEWED as Demons by many people, especially some groups of Religious people, and therefore, they have surely been viewed as such in the older days aswell.

An Alien during the Medieval Times, would probably have been brought to the Stake.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
You might be interested in reading the three book series called The Nephilim Trilogy by L. A. Marzulli. It focuses exactly on this point. These books are a fictional story about the near future, but I believe he has more books on this that are supposed to be just research.

Here's his site. www.lamarzulli.net... but you can probably pick these books up on most major book sites.

I actually enjoyed the series. It was a Christmas gift and I was pleasantly surprised.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I have in this life been in the company of an Angel, an Alien and what I believe was a demon, they are distinctly different beings.

Problem is it is all a fluke when people come in contact with aliens or at least average human beings.

And Angels appear when you least expect them.

As for Demons, well they just want to control the Galaxay.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I most assuredly believe that aliens are demons (Fallen Angels).......... You may believe what you will and you have that right, But do at all cost review stories of abductions..... Like these..

"I felt an absolutely indescribable sense of menace. It was hell on earth to be there [in the presence of the entities], and yet I couldn't move, couldn't cry out, couldn't get away. I'd lay as still as death, suffering inner agonies. Whatever was there seemed so monstrously ugly, so filthy and dark and sinister. Of course they were demons. They had to be. And they were here and I couldn't get away." -Whitley Strieber, "Transformation"

There are some very frightening examples in Whitley's books, they deserve your utmost attention........... The para dime of this Pandora's box will soon raise its evil head in not so distant future.

"Increasingly I felt as if I were entering a struggle that might even be more than life and death. It might be a struggle for my soul, my essence, or whatever part of me might have reference to the eternal. There are worse things than death, I suspected... so far the word demon had never been spoken among the scientists and doctors who were working with me...Alone at night I worried about the legendary cunning of demons...At the very least I was going stark, raving mad." -Whitley Strieber, "Transformation"

Don't take my word for it research my dear friends research.........

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I have in this life been in the company of an Angel, an Alien and what I believe was a demon, they are distinctly different beings.

Problem is it is all a fluke when people come in contact with aliens or at least average human beings.

And Angels appear when you least expect them.

As for Demons, well they just want to control the Galaxay.

antar, thanks for the post....if these entities are "spiritual" (of another demension) shape-shifting would come easy, correct?

OT

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Interesting thread, however throwing 2012 in it will destroy any credibility.

The way I see, we don't know anything except what we are told.

Alas, my signature. =)

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

Historians have you noticed the similarity of the Egyptians, Babylonians, Aztecs and Mayans?

OT are you familiar with the Annunaki?

The Sumerians documented the arrival of gods from another world who brought with them advanced knowledge. They call these gods the Annunaki which means those who from Heaven to Earth came.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I would still like to hold on to the notion that somehow 2012 is some type of marker for something to happen and change. Whether it's game over for everyone or for the way things have been.idk

It's still a few years away and if it is something huge such as astronomical etc. they say it will happen gradually and by increases. We'll see. Aliens demons etc. may all be related somehow if only for disinformation.

I've recalled having witnessed some incredible things during my life, including remote viewing and as if time jumping etc. Being pushed out of my body was a strange experience also. I feel like I've already been a host enough during my life.

It's gotten to the point that it seems hopeless to do anything about it. I guess all I can do is try to relaxe, wait and ride out the comming storm and be a survivor.

Aliens or some type of special effect? idk I'm too tired to freak out anymore. I'll just watch for the signs. I've said before, while many are looking up into the sky or heavens, these people are probably standing right next to us. Maybe we are or were them. In order to have a new life, it would seem we may have to forget the past one first........for awhile.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

The Sumerians documented the arrival of gods from another world who brought with them advanced knowledge. They call these gods the Annunaki which means those who from Heaven to Earth came.

Annunaki? Yes I've heard the term...I now the Old Testament also speaks of fallen angels (demons), inter-mingling with women...and the offspring were giants....kinda like in the movie 300.

Could also the legend of Zues, Apollo, etc have been Annunaki?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Very interesting thread so far,

Yes, I agree that the notion of 2012 reduces the credibility here as well...just my opinion and I am not a regular contributor to this forum so take that for what it is worth!?

A few things that struck my mind while reading this thread....first, the Nephilim are spoken of in the Bible, very briefly, and are not distinguished as 'demons', or 'fallen angels', just as giant creatures. So what could they be??? Well, that is up to speculation and personal beliefs.

As to the original question by the OP..OT, it is my belief that these beings could be anything. I think it worthy to note that we are 3 dimensional beings that can only think it a certain way, at least so far. What I mean by that is that we see in a fixed light spectrum, use a fixed number of senses, and so on. There could be all kinds of things around us at this very moment and we may not be able to perceive them....it's just difficult to say for certain.

I hold the belief that there is a distinct difference between an Angel and any other type of being, especially a demon or alien(and I think it important to note that an alien does not necessarily constitute an evil or violent entity). I believe that Angels invoke a completely different and positive experience of safety and reassurance, whereas anything otherwise will invoke a negative and feeling of dread and fear type of emotion.

So far, just some initial thoughts...will follow to hear what others have to say.

Peace,
Mondo

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Annunaki? Yes I've heard the term...I now the Old Testament also speaks of fallen angels (demons), inter-mingling with women...and the offspring were giants...

Could also the legend of Zues, Apollo, etc have been Annunaki?

I'm thinking yes.

I think they carried thier technology from one civilization to another.

Stargate to Summeria?
Summeria to Babylon
Babylon to Egypt
Eygpt to Greece
Greece to Rome
Rome to Central and South America? (Discovery effort to check out conditions?)
Rome to England?
England to the United States?
United States to China?

(Not sure if that's the correct order of movement though)

[edit on 25-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

I have a similar take . There may well be a link between ancient astronauts, the deliberate creation of world religions , the NWO, setting the stage for global governance and a one world religion,ET's and 2012..........

The organization I talk about, share International, is affiliated with the UN, and there appears to be a plan underway to prepare mankind for the arrival of the ETs , kicking off big time in 2012-2013 to be followed by mass landings . If one considers that the creator gods of the bible were ETs then the prophecied Kingdom of God on Earth in Revelations and Daniel is nothing less than alien takeover

my thread

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

If one considers that the creator gods of the bible were ETs then the prophecied Kingdom of God on Earth in Revelations and Daniel is nothing less than alien takeover.

I think there're planning on wiping out most of the human race in one last cataclsymic world war.

They may end up not using nuclear weapons after all, but may instead unleash a series of deadly worldwide biological pandemics designed to wipe out anyone who doesn't recieve the vaccine (The mark of the beast).

And they will inhierit the earth.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join