It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons in Alien Clothing? Has the countdown become?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I want to expand on this part a little bit.

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Stargate to Summeria? (Pre-old testement scrolls - No written record) - records in stone

Summeria to Babylon (Old testement scrolls - records in stone) - Mythology introduced

Babylon to Egypt (Old testement scrolls - records in stone) Mythology introduced

Eygpt to Greece (Jesus introduced - records in stone) Mythology introduced

Greece to Rome (Bible compiled with curses added not to modify text) - records in stone Mythology introduced

Rome to Central and South America? (Discovery effort to check out conditions?) (Quetzequatal) - records in stone Mythology introduced

Rome to England? - Bible - records in stone Mythology introduced

England to the United States? - Bible - Records introduced into currency - records in stone Mythology introduced

United States to China? - Currency introduced Mythology introduced

China - No written record - records in stone already exist

End of the Myth?

(Not sure if that's the correct order of movement though)

[edit on 25-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

People's Republic of China will never be a superpower. Communist Party would be lucky if they manage to survive incoming global great depression as Chinese economy is already imploding.

Anyway, as Orthodox I believe that "aliens" are demons.
Alien Abductions and the Orthodox Christian
UFOs: A Demonic Conspiracy

Peace

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Worth bearing in mind given we know these beings have been around a long long time here is that overt /obvious force is not their modus operandi. They work by stealth and their agenda has been a long time in the making . I agree some kind of war will take place and that masses will die but whoever is left on earth will be people that these beings want the survivors to TRUST. For this reason use of nuclear weapons is unlikely, counter productive to them anyway as the Earth would be in a right state if that happened. They have been building up trust for decades with these ufo sightings, masses of people will be ready and willing to embrace them and turn them into their new gods. Anything they do to kill us off will be done in a non - obvious way ...pandemics are possible and ideal actually as there would be no proven link to the pandemic and them if they use a virus found on Earth, like Avian Flu.

Naturally the presence of alien ships in the sky and talk from the aliens of peace and helping earth will meet with suspicion from many and there are certain to be "rogue" nations not completely in the know about the big agenda who may go about sending planes and back engineered craft in the sky to start a conflict. And naturally the ETs would defend themselves so their part in the war would be viewed as "defensive" not "offensive", ie poor aliens being attacked by ignorant humans.

I guess there are a number of ways things could pan out when they come but I'm convinced they will NOT want people to view them as the enemy, they have carefully worked to achieve trust and will want to perpetuate that. But I do agree there will be a lot of deaths and that they will become the new rulers of Earth. They want back what they had and lost in Atlantis .

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
They want back what they had and lost in Atlantis .

What did they have in Atlantis?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well granted not much is factually know about Atlantis but there are allusions to it in the garden of eden/"paradise" legends and the ancient Indian epics which document a golden age, people on earth flying around in space ships that could leave Earth, high science, long life spans, etc.

when we read the Sumerian tabs (and I'm not relying on Sitchin's take) the original earthlings were created as nothing more than slaves and battles between two warring factions of the creator gods were fought over us and whether or not we had the "right" to self determination and self realization. This was bad enough but all hell broke loose when certain creator gods sexually intermingled with us. The perfect gene pool was well and truly sullied.

In the Bible "god" created us "perfect" but our favour with him depended on blind obedience. He did not like the idea of us "being as gods, knowing good and evil" or "knowing immortality" but we were compensated some by our vastly extended lifespans and beautiful surroundings where we wanted for nothing and the world was at peace. Amazing what you could do with some advanced knowledge of genetics and healing . The being who offered to open our eyes was the serpent in Eden, the very serpent "god" plans to bind in chains when he restores his kingdom on earth. The serpent got bad press, being anti - establishment so was turned into "the devil" and made into the villain of the tale . In Sumerian lore this serpent was Enki, brother to tyrant Enlil (Jehovah in the bible).

This kingdom in the making is outlined in the end of Revelations...no sicknes, no dying, end of diseases, no more tears, peace on earth....easily achievable with 3/4 world dead, the rest microchipped and thought controlled and technology that can upload consciousness to new bodies repeatedly so the person "never really dies". Or maybe they just know a way to genetically extend our lifespans indefinately, who knows. Or maybe, as the new world religion is reincarnation-based, this "no death" thing is linked to the idea of "don't worry, you don't really die, you can keep on coming back here lifetime after lifetime after lifetime"....no-one realizing reincarnation is just another matrix trap. I'm not sure but it's interesting to conjecture. After a certain time (1,000 yrs? ) God himself is supposed to descend to take rule. God being the ancient of Days Daniel spoke to when he went into the heavens , equivalent to Anu, the Sumerian God and Sanat Kumara, "lord of the world" for Theosophists and the new world religion they want to usher in. In a nutshell, the ET high commander if you like, "Big Daddy".

In short, Atlantis, in legend, was a peaceful paradise . A true "world order".

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
I fail to see the connection with human sacrifices and high level of technology. Celts did it, other tribes in Europe did it,on Hawaii it existed and so in numerous other places. Actually in Egypt it happened only when society was not advanced, during old kingdom. Also why for example you leave out Carthage ,India, China and other relatively advanced cultures?
I think that it is just pulling facts to fit theory. Not build one on basis of facts.
As for aliens/demons - do not know.

Never stated a 'connection' an inter-relation...I just stated a list...

Your other references are appreciated-do thet contribute to the discussion? In what way? Thx!

OT

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
you can get the movie on emule or torrents

I'd prefer to buy/rent it...

OT

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electricgypsy
We are going to debate this until 2012 so the point is pretty much moot, my question is if people on ATS are freaking out over 2012 why not pretty much the whole population of the World.

Maybe because like any other year nothing special is going to happen December 21st will come around and yeah things will align in the Universe but as far as some spiritual connection or armageddon Im not feeling it or fearing it either!

What will happen in the next 4 years is pretty much etched in stone and is underway now The Conflict in the Middle East, another possible terrorist attack on American soil which will be more than likely Biological and deal a blow to a huge portion of he population and finally World War 3!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not worried!

Thanks for your thoughts!

OT

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Seriously though, Demons exist, but I don't believe Aliens are demons. I do, however, believe, that they are VIEWED as Demons by many people, especially some groups of Religious people, and therefore, they have surely been viewed as such in the older days aswell.

An Alien during the Medieval Times, would probably have been brought to the Stake.

So which have more credibility of existence in your eyes? And why?

OT

Aliens would sure fit the bill as a deception tool from Satan, the evil one...that the Bible talks about...even in the last days, the elect will be fooled????

OT

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vojvoda
reply to post by OldThinker

People's Republic of China will never be a superpower.

Peace

I lived too long to ever say "never" again....

You would do well to heed....or you are probably in for more dissappointments bro!

OT

Just the ole guys take...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

...the Bible talks about...even in the last days, the elect will be fooled????

OT

Maybe this has all been a multi-thousand year plan devised by the Chinese.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikk7111

There are some very frightening examples in Whitley's books, they deserve your utmost attention........... The para dime of this Pandora's box will soon raise its evil head in not so distant future.

"Increasingly I felt as if I were entering a struggle that might even be more than life and death. It might be a struggle for my soul, my essence, or whatever part of me might have reference to the eternal. There are worse things than death, I suspected... so far the word demon had never been spoken among the scientists and doctors who were working with me...Alone at night I worried about the legendary cunning of demons...At the very least I was going stark, raving mad." -Whitley Strieber, "Transformation"

Don't take my word for it research my dear friends research.........

rikk711,

Sweet words of 'caution' and 'exhortation' bro!

OT honored to have you in the mix!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

OT

?? How so? Got a theory and /or some feasibility? Also why?

Nah, OT doesn't think a STATE would have such insight, maybe a few person though....thoughts?

OT appreciuated you responses!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
Interesting thread, however throwing 2012 in it will destroy any credibility.

Good point....oh well?`

Any amplification of the "interesting" part?

OT

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I, too would like you to expand on the timeline on the top of page two...ghood work, OT curious now!

Thanks

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Seriously though, Demons exist, but I don't believe Aliens are demons. I do, however, believe, that they are VIEWED as Demons by many people, especially some groups of Religious people, and therefore, they have surely been viewed as such in the older days aswell.

An Alien during the Medieval Times, would probably have been brought to the Stake.

So which have more credibility of existence in your eyes? And why?

Actually, both of them. I just meant that I am certain that people will and do confuse them, depending on personal belief aswell as probably the apparence of the ET or Demon.

Some culture have and will view them as Gods or angels, others as Evil entities and Demons, and yet others, as Aliens. Both Aliens and Demons interact in this World, but the question that is important are, which ones are which.

And if they are Demons, would that necesserily make them automatically evil regardless of their actions and intentions..?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

OT

?? How so? Got a theory and /or some feasibility? Also why?

Nah, OT doesn't think a STATE would have such insight, maybe a few person though....thoughts?

Certainly

A plan devised by the Chinese state. Nah.

A plan devised by ...?

Stargate disclosure
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stargate to Summeria? (Pre-old testement scrolls - No written record) - records in stone

Summeria to Babylon (Old testement scrolls - records in stone) - Mythology introduced

ETC ...

United States to China? - Currency introduced Mythology introduced

China - No written record - records in stone already exist

End of the Myth?

Might as well check this out as well

Checkered floor conspiracy - Question for masons
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mondogiwa

Mondo, I mst have missed your post earlier....very well written/thoughtful....yeah, I, too, am curious to further observation and discussion...

OT

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Thanks, I should have some time to review later this week...

OT

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
welcome to the nuthouse

If aliens wanted to wipe us out, eat us or whatever they could do it in one fell swoop

some partical acceleration beam which would liquidate our internal organs but leave the planet intact would do the job, im sure they have one

except i have no proof that they are there i just Want to believe

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join