It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a woman's virginity worth $3.8 million?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

3.8 million for a girl that doesn't even know what she's doing ?

I don't think so !

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by YoungBlood
"we've already established what you are?"

so what ARE men being the ones that pay for sex and provide us with a chance to whore our selves out?

What would you call them?

Morons !

Seriously !

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I'd give her about $5.00. Maybe.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I dont mind a pulling of the "double standards are so unfair" when there actually is a double standard but I didnt read in his post how great it was for some dude to be a whore while saying it isnt good for a woman to be a whore. You made that claim.

A whore is a whore with a penis or a vagina. It's reckless and short-sighted behaviour not unlike binge drinking, lethargy or over-eating. Whorish behaviour is a sure sign the individual has no respect for himself or herself.

That being said selling her virginity isnt necessarily whorish unless it was for a gangbang or she makes a habit out of selling her body not that she's essentially losing her prostitute cherry.

Prostitution is legal in Nevada with the exception of Vegas. It's also legal in Rhode Island I think with the caveat that it all has to be done in the privacy of your own home from the agreement to the transaction to the act itself.

It should be legal everywhere. What consenting adult do with one another is nobodys business but their own. Doesnt mean I wont call a whore a whore though.
For all you know I love whoring myself out to whores. So what? Just give this double standard crap a rest. Especially when it's your standard.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaNutter

And yeah, if you actually meant to say it's okay for girls to just go out and get slammed routinely because "they have sexual desires" then yes, I did mean to say that was skanky. It's the same way for a dude, accept maybe I would call him a worthless dog. People who subscribe to this kind of thinking are no better than a monkey or any other wild animal. The human brain is capable of so much more and experiences much more complex emotion than any other critter on earth. Love and sex is 'sacred' and means much much more than "feeling good". Unfortunately, American Pop Culture doesn't think that way.

Funny enough I do agree with you - to some end.
*Sport Sex* - IMO - is just, well, lol, I almost said skanky.
Multiple partners because you *like it* - hmmm - also a bit *ho ho*...
It’s a tough line - where do you cross it - from sex within a love or sex fests for fun.
Personal thing no doubt.
I know I’ve changed a lot, but, I think that’s called maturity. (?)

My post was just making sure you painted men and women with an equal brush is all.

thanks

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

No harm no foul. I just didn't want anyone to think I thought men > women or anything like that.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by YoungBlood
What would you call them?

Well, I believe that's what you would call a "John". Haven't you ever seen the show "Cops", or "Baretta", or "Starsky and Hutch"? "Adam-12" maybe?

If you prefer hard-up, or stupid, I'll accept that too, especially if they weren't using protection.

No need to get defensive, and like I said, it was an absolutely true story and I found it to be (and meant it to be) more funny than degrading.

Psychology, after all, is "The Scientific Study of the Behavior of Organisms".

Whatever moral standards you wish to live up to is your own business, and I don't care if there's a thousand drooling cockroaches lined up outside your door. If you don't open it, they're not coming in.

Peace

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
To answer the OPs question....

Things are only worth what someone will pay for them.

Eg. Vintage Cars, Mint Stamps, Art, Belgium Chocolate, Virginity....

themuse

top topics

<< 1   >>

join