It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a woman's virginity worth $3.8 million?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

(CNN) -- Is a woman's virginity worth $3.8 million? That's how much a 22-year-old from San Diego, California, said she has been offered through an auction she announced in September. The woman, who goes by "Natalie Dylan," set up a private auction through the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, a legal brothel in Nevada, has given her lots of "business opportunities," she said.

CNN Link News

Wtf isn’t this considered prostitution? Honestly her and anyone that put a bid should be charged, this is sick.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Blundo]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Prostitution is legal in parts (or all?) of Nevada I think. Also says "legal brothel" in the quote. Charged with what exactly, and how is it sick. People have sex all the time and money isn't that sick really lol. If only we could all do this when we turn 18, none of us would have to work!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Legal or not, if a woman, or girl for that matter, or even the girls parents (as they do in many other countries) wants to put a woman's virginity up for bargain then so be it.

Often times it's the father that barters his daughter's virginity but if the girl her self were to barter her own wouldn't that be another step in woman's liberation?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Long answer, no.

Short answer, no.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Long answer, no.

Short answer, no.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I wish that some decency, respect, and mystery were returned to the bedroom.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
That seems like alot of money for not a very good time. Anyone here ever been with a virgin..? Its not like it is in the movies.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey_Matter
That seems like alot of money for not a very good time. Anyone here ever been with a virgin..? Its not like it is in the movies.

lol, YES!!!!....... Jr. & High school sweet heart, home coming queen & Harvard Grad!

though...... "hopefully, you can figure it out"

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I highly doubt her virginity claim.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
My brother and I had a conversation about this tonight...

I was more shocked that there is a dude willing to PAY that much haha

Seriously, what about all the skanky girls in America who probably this very evening gave it up to a stranger for FREE (or maybe a few drinks) ? And what about the American Popular Culture that breeds this kind of behavior? American Pop Culture is who you should be attacking, not a girl who just made the smartest business decision of her life... Sheesh, for one evening with a creepy dude she won't have to work another day in her life.. she is a genius.

All you have to do is go find yourself a sorority house, a bar, a night club, etc etc.. there are billions of girls world wide with LESS standards than this girl...

It's legal, it affects no one but herself... there is no issue here... unless you're talking about the poor dude willing to cash up that much.. Dude needs to work on his game a little hehe

(I am in no way saying ALL sorority girls or girls that go out at night are skanky hos... but these are a few places of which I have learned through experience they can be found... and even the girls with good moral standards can agree with that)

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
If she agreed to have sex with me everyday, as often as I would like it....I would pay 3 million in deferred payments over the course of 50 years.
Comes out to $191 per day, pre tax.
Considering inflation rates, that means that 258 years from now she would get the equivalent of 86 per day, still not bad, but, would I still want her as much at that time?

And would better virgins become available by then?

More than likely, and after considerable thought, I would have to pass on this piece of assss..................

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Hey the girls smart; that much money for the willing loss of her virginity and no commitments. Actually i feel bad for the guy that has to spend that much money to take a virginity.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

I wish that some decency, respect, and mystery were returned to the bedroom.

Too bad decency, respect and mystery used to mean a woman never lay down for her husband fully nude, and the position was one - missionary.
But I agree - there has to be some happy medium somewhere.

As for the topic of virginity for sale.
You go girl!
I hope she gets millions.
And dee-am I should have thought of it a long time ago.

Hey is it true after 7 years of abstinence...?
Oh never mind.

EDIT: Patent98310 - your way of putting your thoughts out just bust me up!
hehehe

to take a virginity.

That's my ATS chuckle of the day...

[edit on 23-1-2009 by silo13]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaNutter

Seriously, what about all the skanky girls in America who probably this very evening gave it up to a stranger for FREE (or maybe a few drinks) ?

You know, someone needs to pound some gentleman into you, seriously.

How *ugh* can you get.

Men go out and tomcat it all around the neighborhood - sleeping with women for a few drinks, but oh baby oh baby, they be STUDS.

Women put their sexual desires into practice and they be *skanks*.

Did you really mean to say that?

ugh.

Geesh, I have this picture of you and your brother having sex with some girl(s) then laughing over a beer about what *hos* they are.

Ugh again...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
No.

What so special about a woman's virginity?
Is it any more special than a man's virginity? I think not.

Anyway, usually the girls claiming they are still virgins use 'every' other method. I'll leave your mind to come up with those.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I wish I had thought of that at 18.

If I knew then what I know now I would have billions.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
So we're sitting there one day in psychology class, and the teacher has a question for one of the girls.

He says, "If I was a a good looking guy, and offered you a million dollars to sleep with me, would you do it?"

She thought about it for a minute and said, "Yea, I guess so, why not? That's a lot of money"

Then he asked her if she'd do it for a dollar.

She replied,"No way, what do you think I am?"

He said, "We've already established what you are, now we're just quarreling over a price."

Absolutely True Story

Back to the OP, if a man is willing to pay that much money to have sex with a virgin, he's either got more money than he deserves, mental problems, or both.

Peace

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Well given the gal is 22 yrs old, she is free to do what she wants with her body.

If she wants to lower herself to a level of a commodity, a "good for once only" type commodity, so be it. She will have to live with the fact.

If down the road she decides to have a serious relationship, and after all the publicity of this little one nighter wham bam run to the bank man deal, what guy would want to marry her after knowing she sold herself.

I say let the gal make her bed...she will have to lie in it, not just for that one night stand, but for the rest of her life.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
"we've already established what you are?"

so what ARE men being the ones that pay for sex and provide us with a chance to whore our selves out?

What would you call them?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by ImaNutter

Seriously, what about all the skanky girls in America who probably this very evening gave it up to a stranger for FREE (or maybe a few drinks) ?

You know, someone needs to pound some gentleman into you, seriously.

How *ugh* can you get.

Men go out and tomcat it all around the neighborhood - sleeping with women for a few drinks, but oh baby oh baby, they be STUDS.

Women put their sexual desires into practice and they be *skanks*.

Did you really mean to say that?

ugh.

Geesh, I have this picture of you and your brother having sex with some girl(s) then laughing over a beer about what *hos* they are.

Ugh again...

ahhh I was hoping this wouldn't happen.

I in NO WAY view all women like this. I am in NO WAY a womanizer. I even tried putting a disclaimer at the bottom. I was simply saying their exists a type of girl that I consider skanky who goes out and throws it around like it's a game. JUST AS THERE ARE men who go out and do the same thing and in my eyes they are just as bad. I agree with you on the double standard. The only reason I mentioned this about skanky girls is because the OP was high and mighty on a girl WHO HAS STAYYED A VIRGIN for 22 years deciding to have sex one time.

Did you not see me say crap about the American Pop Culture? I think love and sex has been destroyed in America.

You have no idea how gentlemenly I actually AM. I will admit in high school I was a douche bag who did lie/play games to get girls to fool around but I did meet a girl (who was a virgin as a matter of fact) that changed the way I thought and viewed relationships. I have ALWAYS been kind and caring, it's just nowadays I do it sincerely. So I apologize if you took it the wrong way, but I was simply making it a point there is no need to get on her case when there is a whole breed of women out there who give it out for a couple of drinks.

And yeah, if you actually meant to say it's okay for girls to just go out and get slammed routinely because "they have sexual desires" then yes, I did mean to say that was skanky. It's the same way for a dude, accept maybe I would call him a worthless dog. People who subscribe to this kind of thinking are no better than a monkey or any other wild animal. The human brain is capable of so much more and experiences much more complex emotion than any other critter on earth. Love and sex is 'sacred' and means much much more than "feeling good". Unfortunately, American Pop Culture doesn't think that way.

I will concede that my joke about the guy needing game could be taken as tasteless, but a joke like that still doesn't make me what you thought I was...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join