It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany 1940 vs. Israel 2009 - Disturbing Image Comparisons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
There seems to be no difference; "what Nazis made to Khazar Jews in WW2, same Zionist are making to Palestinians in WW3" ... Was there something we didnt learn in history lessons?

Check out all disturbing comparisons!

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
When Israel starts shipping Palestinians to concentration camps to be gassed, you let me know.

Before then, your analogy is moronic and a base attempt at either a) criticizing Israel out of proportion or b) attempting to justify and rationalise Nazi actions.

Israel and Palestine are at WAR. Horrible things happen in all wars; nothing is an unprecedented attrocity.

Finding a couple of similar looking pictures doesn't really make your case any stronger.

Its propaganda like this that does the process of debate a lot of harm. It prevents people from taking a middle ground to denounce all violence.

Sensationalism at its finest...bravo.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I could find any number of images comparing America to Nazi Germany.

In fact, given enough time, I could find any images of any nation and compare them to any other throughout history.

I get the point though.
You'd think a people as persecuted by the Nazis in WW2 would have discovered a few things about restraint, compassion, tolerance, fairness, equality, freedom, Human rights...

I guess they did take a few things with them from that period, but the majority have forgotten which side they should learn from.

It's a shame that such a persecuted people have now become the ones committing disgusting war crimes against others.

It certainly makes me wonder what the people who survived the camps in ww2 would think of Israels action in Gaza. I am absolutely certain that the vast majority would have been protesting in the streets against Israel acting like the Nazis.

Israel should feel ashamed.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

Hitler didn't gas the jews from the beginning, first step was to round them up into ghettos.
They were in effect 'holding points' pending the last stage of the 'Final Solution'.

you would have to admit that Gaza is just a large ghetto

[edit on 21-1-2009 by munkey66]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
You make me sick truly trying to make this comparison.
Hamas bares more resemblance to the Nazi's than anyone else.
This is getting old quickly, the Jews have turned into the Nazi's rubbish.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Its real! In fact according to many sources Hitler wasnt Austrian, or Czech...
His Austrian mother served in jewish family, and some say not only during the day...Its enough to look at some of his fotos-"Aryan"??

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
You make me sick truly trying to make this comparison.
Hamas bares more resemblance to the Nazi's than anyone else.
This is getting old quickly, the Jews have turned into the Nazi's rubbish.

How are Hamas more like the Nazis?

Really, I'd like to know.

The people are the ones held within Gaza, aid restricted, movements controlled, press refused. Hamas are not the ones holding people within Gaza, stealing the land, preventing aid coming through, denying press access during an operation, refusing medical treatment to those injured...

If you compare Hamas to anything during ww2, the closest you can compare them to is the French resistance fighting Nazi occupation (and I'm not defending them, I am stating fact based on the belief that an "occupied people have a right to form a resistance"). While that is the best comparison, it's a loose one. Hamas is as out of control and arrogantly insane as Israel. But they are more comparable to the French resistance than any other historical similarity during ww2.

Plenty of people have pointed this out.

A nation blockaded while their land is occupied is a resistance. You or I may not agree with their methods and the actions they support, but they are a resistance. And they were elected, because the people in Gaza saw it as the only option.

I have no doubt that had the French resistance been able to fire rockets at German towns and villages during WW2, they would have.

Your response is obviously biased, but I know I would appreciate it if you considered history when trying to refute an observation, rather than just state a blanket denial without offering any other opinion.

I could have easily responded to your statement with "You're wrong! I'm right!" but that doesn't move things along in this discussion does it?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Im not justifying israils actions but you cant expect a country to keep getting attacked and not do out about it. israil is hatred by all its neighbours and these fund terrorists which fire rockets/missiles into israil killing their citizens so of course israil will move in.

As for them being like the nazis that is a BS becuase the nazis were bad and although israil has done some bad things it is a over reaction as they are sick and tired of being attacked.

Yes people should be punished for using Phosphourous rounds or whatever they are and also for directly attacking a UN facilty this is a complete disregard for the international community, Human life and The UN. So israil should be punished and forced to rebuild and redevelop the area in a way which not only makes it harder for terrorists to fire missiles but also in way which can build some bridges and maybe get them some support in the area.

remember there are innocent victims and mistakes but these people do harbour terrorists and israil has to find and strike straight away before the terrorists hide, so there will be casulties but there is no excuse for bombing a UN compound there should be some kind of punishment as israil has no limits they only listen to the USA and Uk and these should tell them to carm down and try get some support or else there will be more war.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Before then, your analogy is moronic and a base attempt at either a) criticizing Israel out of proportion or b) attempting to justify and rationalise Nazi actions.

A: I have no problem to see huge similarities, and after slaughtering in Gaza there are lots to criticize too. We are not talking about "couple of photos" but great amount of historical evidence.

B: I have no need to justify any Nazi actions, but what I would like to know is, how much there was same ideology in background then, and whats their relation to each others in past, and also in recent day.

Also seems like you have forget to study some important history...

Israel and Palestine are at WAR...

Jews declare war against Germany in 1933, so actually Jews were at war against Germany in WW2.

"Judea Declares War on Germany!"
guardian.150m.com...

The Jewish Declaration of War on Nazi Germany
www.wintersonnenwende.com...

Its propaganda like this that does the process of debate a lot of harm. It prevents people from taking a middle ground to denounce all violence.

Should I just Ignore facts shown? Forget crimes what just been made? Peoples really should take their side and prevent this kind of violence... How about disarming Israel from their attack weaponry - also some human rights to Palestinians, and maybe some secure area to stay could help common cause to achieve peace.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Please do that!

If you can find even close to this kind of portrait of similar photos, from some other nation humiliating and killing other race or culture in todays world, please, just do that...

BTW... This next is for all...

Face the facts people! - I am not here to defend palestinians, but showing you hardcore evidence from continuing crimes against humanity. I dont care who does those crimes, Israel, South Africa, USA or Russia... I would open thread for these kinds of disturbing similarities right away!

How many of you have been "so shocked" from what Germany did in WW2, according to these same photos shown above, but now when we see same type of pics, and its happening today in WW3... "Not possible!"

Whats wrong with you people?

[edit on 21-1-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
"What is clear is that the other Bolsheviks who brought Lenin to power was at least 85%-90% Jewish, and Winston Churchill and Adolf Hitler were both in agreement that the USSR was the product of Jewish intrigue, power, and wealth, and that Bolshevism represented a world catastrophe engineered by International Jews who were engaged in the deconstruction of Christendom -- i.e., they wanted to destroy Western Civilization and culture." www.jewwatch.com...

The following is what happened before Nazi Germany during the Russian civil war.

- Red Terror & The white Army.

The White army killed jews.

Red Terror killed everyone else....
"priests, monks and nuns were crucified, thrown into cauldrons of boiling tar, scalped, strangled, given Communion with melted lead and drowned in holes in the ice" en.wikipedia.org...

It was a war between capitalism and communism.

I don't agree with comparing them to the Nazi's. They should be compared to themself. The Germans were just trying to prevent a repeat of previous events from exterminating them, almost self-defence really.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This is a whole website with picture comparisons
WARNING - The following are graphic images

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Obliterated]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Germany wanted to take over other territory. Israel is just trying to protect it's own (albeit using the "best defense is a strong offense" theory).
Dont forget: Israel previously gave up the Gaza strip....what territory did Germany give up before WWII??

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

simmiler topic

www.abovetopsecret.com...

nice topic though

sadly to some even so Israel share almost all entities with Nazi germany and the way they treat Palestinians to how Nazis Treated Jews,Gypsies and so on.

none of those actions mean anything as the holocaust to some isnt about the actions Nazi Germany took, but only the slaughter of millions of people.

i have found thats the only argument they will use, Death of millions
they wont answer to the simmiler actions of Theft, treating people like crap and so on.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by bodrul]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Obliterated

please put a warning on that Link
sorry for the one liner

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Conceded that Jews and Nazis were at war, but its complicated by the fact that Jews did not have a coherent state with which to wage that war. Palestinians have the PLO, Fatah, Hamas etc... all the elected military men.

However I stand by the fact that the pictures prove nothing. They are just a meaningless attempt at smearing Jews.

Lets look at the key differences:

1. Jews - violently persecuted, murdered within the Reich. Palestinians - aren't a separate race; but Arabs can exist peacefully within the state of Israel as Arab Israelis.

2. Jews - majority civilians killed in a state sponsored pogrom. Palestinians - civilians killed in crossfire, collateral damage and perhaps some instances of heinous error by the IDF (School bombing).

3. Jews - incarcerated within Ghettos and starved. Palestinians - ahh this one looks similar doesn't it. Until you remember that a Ghetto is a fully self contained unit closed off from the outside world. Gaza has a border with Egypt... where's the Arab brotherhood?

Many, many others which could be pointed out. The main point is however, that Israel may kill unacceptable numbers of Palestinians; but it is not as widespread nor is it done with as much malice as the Holocaust.

(btw why would you draw this comparison... I thought you didn't believe in the Holocaust. If so, nothing is going on in Gaza is it?)

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

When Israel starts shipping Palestinians to concentration camps to be gassed, you let me know.

No, instead of 'shipping' them anywhere, they have corralled them into a giant prison, and denied them food and services. Then when a few homemade rockets come flying over the wall of this prison, the Israeli Storm-troopers, Planes and Tanks Blitzkrieg their way into the prison, to demolish the homes of the suspected 'terrorists' against Israel.

It is all a matter of perspective. However, the premise and perspective that sides with the divine right of Israel is flawed. Because of these flaws, the Israelis have to do unjust things in order to maintain control. There is little difference to between the actions of the current Israelis and the German Nazis of WWII, only perspective.

A map of the Shipping/Corralling of Palestinians into Concentration Camps/Prison States:

en.wikipedia.org...

The Oxford English Dictionary, 2nd ed. defines concentration camp as: a camp where non-combatants of a district are accommodated, such as those instituted by Lord Kitchener during the South African war of 1899-1902; one for the internment of political prisoners, foreign nationals, etc., esp. as organized by the Nazi regime in Germany before and during the war of 1939-45.
Similar camps existed earlier (such as the US concentration camps for Cherokee and other Native Americans in the 1830s, in Cuba (1868–78), and in the Philippines (1898–1901) by Spain under the Restoration and the US respectively[5]), the English term "concentration camp" was first used to describe camps operated by the British in South Africa during the 1899-1902 Second Boer War[6]. Ostensibly conceived as a form of humanitarian aid to the families whose farms had been destroyed in the fighting, the camps were used to confine and control large numbers of civilians as part of a scorched earth tactic.
At the time that Kitchener started the concentration camps in South Africa the war had entered the guerilla phase. By destroying crops, livestock and farmsteads under the 'Scorched Earth' policy the Boer fighters were deprived of supplies and shelter. It also left the women and children on such farms destitute and they were forcibly removed, against their will, to the camps where thousands died of disease and starvation.
Use of the word concentration comes from the idea of concentrating a group of people who are in some way undesirable in one place, where they can be watched by those who incarcerated them. For example, in a time of insurgency, potential supporters of the insurgents are placed where they cannot provide them with supplies or information.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
what?

*doesn't understand*

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Gaza war tourism - Keren Levy: I'm a little bit fascist

Macabre form of tourism.. From the hill tops Israelis follow the bombardment of Gaza, while enjoying soft drinks and snacks

Keren Levy (Real Estate agent): "They Chose Hamas to rule them, it's their fault, they got it to where it is now"

- Don't you think it gets worse bombing them?

"No I think that is the only solution, I think they should just clear off all the city, just take it off the ground."

"Yes I'm a little bit fascist."

Check out, interview on 0.40

Danish TV2 January 09 2009

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
All i have to say on this matter is the state of Israel should not be there and it is due to the zionist actions dating back before WWI never mind WWII that let to its creation, what ever goes on in that region im with Hamas, Gaza and Palastine, bang to rights they should defend them selves and bang to rights any method possible especially those used by the occupiers.

I feel we should boycott all Israeli produced goods, shops, services etc etc, as the zionists did to germany prior to WWII, give the bastards a taste of their own #, cos it sure does stink and it aint of roses.

We should all be taking part in some sort of global protest to highlight the plight of the palestinians as the main stream zionist corporate media only has Israels interests at heart.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join