It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've uncovered the identity of JOHN TITOR!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I came into this thread wanting an intelligent thread with the evidence right in the first post...

And then the OP said that he just stopped playing WOW... AND THEN i KNEW... this had to be a joke thread...

The OP is simply trying as someone else has said to get attention. Making posts leading up to more posts. It's exactly the same kind of thing a scam artist would do.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenMindedSkeptic
Post 1 of 3

People who haven't researched Titor's story well may consider it a hoax, but to this day it remains internally consistent and 'undebunked'. Start with the premise of multiple worlds theory being true -- that would mean that we live in a probabilistic universe in which some things are more changeable than others.

I understand your point, but for me to consider Titor as a possibility I have to place faith in the assumption that the premise of Multi-verses are possible. If you look at the aspects of quantum physics discussing the out comes of all potentials being fullfilled by the creation of multiple timelines and world lines as out comes we need all the laws of physics to actiually break down post big bang, but thats just what the brainiacs think. I don't buy it, but that is IMHO. Why do we need to create a premise for Titors story to seem possible?

The laws of physics for example might actually vary across widely disparate probabilistic universes, but not any of the universes that our own could ever evolve into.
Probable universes as out comes would also be governed by the laws of quantum physics which are founded in Time being available so as to provide an interval in which all out comes are possible. So the laws would not change as outcomes would then be put at risk and existence too.

So the laws of physics will vary, yet Titors world line and ours will almost identical? So the physical operation of Titor's time machine is not likely to vary from our worldline compared to the one that Titor claimed to grow up in.
The Laws would have to be universal for Titor to operate within all potential world lines and time lines.

Nor would you expect major social trends and world events to vary greatly from one nearby worldline to the next, like the assaults upon the American Constitution we have witnessed over the last eight or so years and the apathy of most Americans toward those assaults, or the nonexistence of WMDs in Iraq. It would take a VERY LARGE DIVERGENCE between worldlines to make those kinds of things turn out different from one to the next.
I agree, but only in the context were we need a premise which assumes and does not show that Multiple universes are existing parrallel to our own and that they are similar and we are able to travel to them. Use your premise in reverse. If Titors world is so similar to ours, why are we not time and world line jumping? Or Are we?

What CAN easily change between nearby worldlines however are details about some of Titor's predictions like the dates and intensity of civil war he described, date the LHC would come online, and the date of global nuclear war.
This is were I find myself asking- Why are you defending Titor with a premise that now inflates itself into Titor influencing our similar timeline via Powes that be taking note of his predictions and augmenting their plans?

These are all easily modifiable by human intention and should not be expected to remain the same from one worldline to another ESPECIALLY in the case where you have a reasonably intelligent psychopath like Karl Rove whose plans may have been modified as a result of Titor revealing them to us, thereby GREATLY CHANGING OUR WORLDLINE.
Are Titors predictions the only ones in existence? Perhaps the LHC was delayed by predictions of Tears in the fabbric of space time, black holes and te like? Perhaps Rove changed his plans after threads started linking the Bush Admin to Reptilians? How can you be sure it was Titor? You can't.

Titor explained that we could change our worldline if we wanted to badly enough, and Titor's story remains consistent with DETAILS actually changing while MAJOR things would not, and have not.
I believe if we look at the history of prophecy and similar instances of messages from the future or channeled contacts and what have you, this message is pretty universal. Change is intrinsic in many facets(DETAILS) of our society while traditions(MAJOR things) are still valued and maintained. That is all Titor is discribing, IMHO, this is not prophecy but sociology 101.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by atlasastro]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
"Originally posted by violet
I think sometimes someone is overly excited about wanting to tell something and they rush in to share, but haven't assembled all the pertinent info, like pics or vids, sources etc. Then by the time they've been attacked for not providing the proof, they probably don't want to come back after that. Then you have those who haven't told their story, and are contemplating doing so, but will be put off posting it now.

You really don't know what you may be missing."

Nice point violet, this is a perfect example of my thread, I have a great deal of evidence and facts to back up what I posted about, when I came across this evidence I was so blown away as to how easy it was to come across that I quickly posted that thread not meaning the title to be misleading, I've since found 3 main suspects for the titor-hoax, I've yet to disprove the evidence that inspired the thread but I've found much more, which is why I haven't posted it yet, the negative feedback was so immediate that I decided to throw in some false info for the fun of it, because of the lack of imagination or interest of most on these forums they can't comprehend that I made the Titor thread for Titor the hoaxer(s) himself.

I'll still post my evidence which will probably blow away any evidence you've ever read on the titor subject. I may have posted too quickly, but it won't stop me from posting my evidence, it has only made me want to research it in more depth, I'll be asking someone to post the thread if they feel it's worthy which they will after I post the bulk of my proof on a blogger type site, it's too many pages long to be in a thread, and I don't care about ATS points.

And about the wow comment... I had the game for 3 months, played it for probably 15 days total, I'm not the typical wow player which is why I left. It's just an example, one can waste their time doing anything. If you spend your entertaining time playing a game go ahead, posting on ATS why not, I don't see why you need to point fingers.

Again, judge me by this thread all you want, you will just be jumping on the bandwagon of those that love to mock for no other reason than you want to 'feel like you belong', but you will not be remembering this thread when I post my evidences and proof concerning the hoax of john titor.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
Again, judge me by this thread all you want, you will just be jumping on the bandwagon of those that love to mock for no other reason than you want to 'feel like you belong', but you will not be remembering this thread when I post my evidences and proof concerning the hoax of john titor.

ok, So PLEASE just do it instead of wasting time prevaricating. You seem to be wanting to build the tension up, when to be honest, most people just aint that bothered. If you have the info, then just post it, if you dont then just stop wasting peoples time

This isnt "mocking you" or me wanting to "feel like i belong", this is a genuine response to YOUR post where you state you know who JT is, then you've claimed youve narrowed it down to 3 people so the lists getting longer and yet you still wont post ANY details to back up your claims.

I thought mods were going to monitor and delete threads where information was always "to follow"

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
it's the lawyer's son, in the cannibis room, with the corvette time machine...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

"Originally posted by violet
I think sometimes someone is overly excited about wanting to tell something and they rush in to share, but haven't assembled all the pertinent info, like pics or vids, sources etc. ....

Nice point violet, this is a perfect example of my thread, I have a great deal of evidence and facts to back up what I posted about, when I came across this evidence I was so blown away as to how easy it was to come across that I quickly posted that thread not meaning the title to be misleading, I've since found 3 main suspects for the titor-hoax, I've yet to disprove the evidence that inspired the thread but I've found much more, which is why I haven't posted it yet,

Did I post that in this thread?

I think it was from another thread titled "I've found it ...." which was about posts (and this one) announcing proof then not providing the goods

So I just want to clarify which thread it belonged to!

I don't really know much about Titor to be honest.
But by all means post your findings. If it ends up you have nothing afterall, then that's the way it goes ...

[edit on 26-1-2009 by violet]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

When I am closer I will post a thread,

..... will you please refresh my memory as to why you created this thread then? This thread is simply to give us a heads up that someday you intend on making a real thread about the topic stated in this thread???

Awesome

Thank you. Classic ATS post no.344,888 reporting for duty. Alarming claims. No proof. Dragged out forever. By the way, I am John Titor. Trust me. I know I can't prove it right now, but I'll make a thread in a couple days promising to make a real thread with links to the proof.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
yea really dood..
the Titor bell has been rung SO many times.. that its hard
to get exited about any of it..
Just post your info.. and DONT use blogger.. get your own hosting
and build a wordpress site or something..

i run several sites and have a small hosting company..

you need hosting.. let me know.. Ill get you an account for free..

[edit on 1/26/2009 by KATSUO]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

what happened? i just learned of this guy the other day and am interessted. could you send me links for my own puruit to study more about him.
thank you and God bless you,

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Just letting you all everybody know that I intend on keeping my word.
Feb Friday the 13th 1PM PST 2009, Right here...

flyingunknown.blogspot.com...

12 pages so far... I can't just say X is JT, anyone can say that, I need to prove why X is JT, as if it were a court of law, maybe I will and maybe I won't, debunk all you like, just wait the 1 week, it won't kill you.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

21/1/09 - *IF* I discovered the true identity of Titor

21/1/09 - well I found the MAJOR flaw in his hoax... all will be released in due time, I think it may take me a few more days...

Your word?

21/1/09 - know... I kinda made this post KNOWING how many dissapointing posts there are.... just so I could kick those posts in the face when I actually make good on my word... I will reveal it maybe tomorrow maybe the next day, no later.

Your word?

21/1/09 - The proof will be posted here on the 13th 1pm

26/1/09 - When I am closer I will post a thread

26/1/09 - I may have posted too quickly, but it won't stop me from posting my evidence, it has only made me want to research it in more depth 26/1/09

5/2/09 - Just letting you all everybody know that I intend on keeping my word. Feb Friday the 13th 1PM PST 2009, Right here...

Exactly like all the rest.... must have know that what would be provided would be useless. As noted here maybe the member should research before issuing bragging rights. I'll definitely BOYCOTT this one and others like it. Extremely annoying.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

Boycott me? haha... good one... well I'm gonna release it even though there are trolls like yourself that think I don't have the best evidence on the identity of titor ever released, which I do, and I'll release it on the 13th, on the 14th you'll be kicking yourself, why would I even make such a statement, keep it going, make a blog, make a youtube video, post it all over, try to contact pamela on 5 different forums, to hoax a hoax? doesn't make sense... see unlike you, I have credibility, I debunked a Meier photo, I helped debunk the Caret Drone hoax, I've debunked plenty and will continue to do so, you have debunked nothing, so you are merely a critic. "CRITICS DO NOT CONTRIBUTE". Help and debunk something and you can join me, sit there and criticize and you might as well be a Titorite, I coined the term Titorite in a 2004 post on anomalies I believe, I'm surprised the term is still used.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

I coined the term Titorite in a 2004 post on anomalies I believe, I'm surprised the term is still used.

You are awesome Raz...... seriously freakin awesome.... the info in this thread is incredible.... awe inspiring....

Thanks for the work and the PERSONAL U2U. I can now let everyonje know that I was U2Ud by the originator of the "Titorite" term.

Thanks('
')

Really! All seriousness aside...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

I won't be replying to any more posts on this thread.

Know this, on the 13th of this month,

can you wait?

Are you so impatient that you can't wait a whole week?
7 days.
173 hours.
10397 minutes.
623850 seconds.

It isn't that long, your impatience shows your age.

You have taken a gamble that I was wrong, on the 13th you will see, you have gambled and lost.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Fm my U2U
Not gonna reply to you, so I guess I have to boycott your hollow words, but know this, the 13th of this month, can you wait? Are you so impatient that you can't wait a whole 7 days? 173 hours? 10397 minutes? 623850 seconds? It isn't that long, your impatience shows your age.

Your word is not very much of a word, which leads me to question what kind of data will be presented and whether it can be trusted at all. I think if it does come out, IF, then those that choose to sift through you words will likely find several "created" falacies.

As to impatience, hell no. It's annoyance at being lied to again.

21/1/09 - know... I kinda made this post KNOWING how many dissapointing posts there are.... just so I could kick those posts in the face when I actually make good on my word... I will reveal it maybe tomorrow maybe the next day, no later.

Don't bother replying... I know your too busy finding facts about JT so you can "Kick" those other posts in the face when you ACTUALLY make good on your WORD.

And thanks for coining the term Titorite.... makes it a lot easier for the average man to talk about John Titor now.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I've uncovered the identity of JOHN TITOR!

Since this "identity" was not revealed in your original post I'm not going to bother with waiting around to find you your big secret.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I consider Titor debunked.

After the olympics came, that blew one of his major predictions out of the water. There are problems with some of his other predictions too.

People sometimes argue that it may not be exactly the same, as Titor could be from a slightly different timeline, but if that is the case, then his information is essentially worthless as we don't know what, if anything at all, is the same.

It doesn't really matter to me who is behind the hoax.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Well, he's posted it early, I just heard about it on coast to coast

hoaxhunter.blogspot.com...

www.youtube.com...

I only scanned it so far, but it looks like no solid proof, just possible indicators, he points the final finger at "ANOMALIES.NET"

[edit on 13/2/2009 by RubberBaron]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I've read most of it now, and watched some of the videos, and it is pretty interesting stuff.

I think the thread title "I've uncovered the identity of JOHN TITOR!" is a bit strong, but this does actually point to some very viable suspects with some quite convincing arguments.

[edit on 13/2/2009 by RubberBaron]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

I see my name is on the hoaxhunter.blogspot.com... as a probably artbell listener who has a book for sale on Amazon, but I do not have a book for sale there. I am just interested in the story, I have the book, and i am a member of Coast to Coast AM.

I also was taken by the story. I do not believe it anymore, and as far as the Razimus report goes it sounds like it is most likely to be true, that they used the Titor post as a catalyst to their new website boards back in 1999.

I first saw the post in 1999 on an aol message board, but I didn't see at the bottom that he did not want to be contacted, and I contacted him where we had long discussions in IM. I do remember his aol screen name. So maybe I can get the transcript?

John Titor told me things about my future. I have to wait until my 12 year old grandson marries to find out if it comes true. "He" also told me other things by looking up my medical record while he was in 2036. I don't want to say here since there is no copyright protection.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join