It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've uncovered the identity of JOHN TITOR!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I swore that I would do this the next time I saw a thread about me that had " information SOOOON" in it.

Forget this thread as I am Titor. I cant prove it, just as you cant disprove it.

Ok OP whats my name? and where do I live?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Suggestion:

Take a look at some of the posts that are done by Skyfloating. No really, I'll wait.

See, now THAT is how you make an indepth research thread. You do NOT say "Big news! Tell ya later K THX BAI!" Because people will either totally discredit anything you have to say or stop caring in minutes or seconds.

Perhaps close this thread down, then re-open a new thread once you have everything. All your research and analysis, photos and anything else you have at your disposal. Trust me, a well put together thread goes a very long way around these parts.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This seems to be a hoax about a hoax!

I think this thread should be locked and moved out of the way until the evidence is presented.

I was wondering how WoW was relevant, it's only a game.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Pamela recently stated she to this day does not know if titor really was who he said he was. FYI.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

so i take it titor is a complete hoax and wasn't a real TT using someone else's car (and Lambert gave you private information?)

[edit on 1/21/2009 by drphilxr]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Post 1 of 3

People who haven't researched Titor's story well may consider it a hoax, but to this day it remains internally consistent and 'undebunked'. Start with the premise of multiple worlds theory being true -- that would mean that we live in a probabilistic universe in which some things are more changeable than others. The laws of physics for example might actually vary across widely disparate probabilistic universes, but not any of the universes that our own could ever evolve into. So the physical operation of Titor's time machine is not likely to vary from our worldline compared to the one that Titor claimed to grow up in. Nor would you expect major social trends and world events to vary greatly from one nearby worldline to the next, like the assaults upon the American Constitution we have witnessed over the last eight or so years and the apathy of most Americans toward those assaults, or the nonexistence of WMDs in Iraq. It would take a VERY LARGE DIVERGENCE between worldlines to make those kinds of things turn out different from one to the next.

What CAN easily change between nearby worldlines however are details about some of Titor's predictions like the dates and intensity of civil war he described, date the LHC would come online, and the date of global nuclear war. These are all easily modifiable by human intention and should not be expected to remain the same from one worldline to another ESPECIALLY in the case where you have a reasonably intelligent psychopath like Karl Rove whose plans may have been modified as a result of Titor revealing them to us, thereby GREATLY CHANGING OUR WORLDLINE. It is true that Titor didn't think we would change our worldline, but then again he was pretty cynical about the sheeplike apathy of contemporary Americans of his worldline and ours during the timeframe he was here. But he was just a soldier, not a prophet, and time travel would still be pretty new in only 2.5 decades. It would therefore be wrong to consider him infallible, and people also forget that he didn't care whether we believed him or not! Titor explained that we could change our worldline if we wanted to badly enough, and Titor's story remains consistent with DETAILS actually changing while MAJOR things would not, and have not.

It is true that the Bush attacks upon our Constitution never sparked overt civil war, but it should be understood unambiguously that American freedoms were indeed under attack and that civil war could have easily broken out if Bush had pushed things far enough. He never used the domestic relocation camps FEMA operates for example, whereas in Titor's original worldline they may have been used for the internment of Americans under the guise of imprisoning 'domestic terrorists' and we certainly came very close to accusations of 'domestic terrorists' in our worldline. That is all it would have taken to cause our timeline to diverge significantly from Titor's, pulling back just enough to stop the overt civil war. But anyone who doubts that our civil liberties were under attack and actually compromised in the last eight years hasn't been paying attention very well. Titor's predictions about that were spot on, and nobody could have reasonably envisioned that in 2000 or 2001.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Post 2 of 3

Similarly, the LONG delay in starting the LHC could easily have been manufactured so that the pre-warned governments would have the opportunity to research Titor's claims out of the public eye, remember how Titor indicated that governments would be very threatened by the prospect of time travel? The logical thing is that Titor's warnings to us were picked up by the very types of people that in his worldline did all the things he described, but in our worldline they had to go undercover so as to not be perceived as precisely following Titor's predictions. Consequently it is stupid and wrong to quibble over details AS IF there was no such thing as multiple universes, AS IF the smaller things couldn't be deliberately altered. We are therefore left in a state of uncertainty even today, though the bulk of the evidence does support Titor as genuine.

Titor indicated that the next President would continue the policies of the former (Bush Jr. we now know) and while being well-meaning, would not change the direction of anything. That description exactly fits McCain and MAY fit Obama, but probably not; we are going to find out in the next few years by how aggressive and successful Obama turns out to be in stabilizing American and world financial markets. The most likely situation which fits the evidence best is that McCain won the last election in Titor's worldline, he just kept on doing the same stupid warmongering that Bush did, and consequently there was nuclear war in 2015. But in our worldline enough of us were warned by Titor to make a difference -- the online world is much more powerful than most people realize yet -- and combined with the bad guys pulling back the police state to deliberately avoid Titor's predictions we have instead elected a much smarter and more capable President that is quite hard to imagine following in Bush's footsteps like McCain obviously would have. Consequently I am of the opinion that Titor's story was PROBABLY true, but our timeline changed due to his presence much more than Titor expected it might, and that we now have a chance to avoid the nuclear war of 2015. That chance would be amplified by whatever extent we are able to make progress toward Obama's stated intentions to ratchet down the nuclear weapons in the world. Our major threats are therefore not foreign terrorists and foreign countries but domestic right-wingers soaked in fear and hate (i.e. Limbaugh, etc.) and wanting to see Obama and America fail so that more war and strife would be justified.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Post 3 of 3

Be smart, people. Titor came seemingly out of nowhere with a message about the direction our culture was headed and the consequences that would follow, and indeed he was correct about the direction things would go. Not everything he said has proven to be 100% correct but if you look at those things closely there exist good reasons why, yet the MAJOR things he predicted have come to pass so far. I know that the world I live in now is not the one that Titor described growing up in, although it could have easily been, and I ascribe that to divergence between worldlines created by the forewarning we received. Only the stupid and apathetic type of Americans Titor so despised when he first got here could still cause Titor's prediction of global nuclear war to come true, and while there are still plenty of them, we have proven ourselves smart enough as a nation to abandon hate and fear as motivators and instead seek something greater and more noble for our country. You should still listen to whatever evidence is brought up by those like Razimus who haven't researched and understood Titor's story, but realize they are speaking from superficiality and ignorance and that they would be among the Americans that Titor detested for their complacency, apathy, and willingness to accept the status quo. We are better than that, America is better than that, we are not driven toward nuclear war like so many lemmings headed toward a cliff so long as we remain aware that WE create the world we live in. And that is the most important message Titor gave us, in his indirect way.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OpenMindedSkeptic

That's actually a really smart way to look at it. Very interesting posts.

Made me think of a Modest Mouse song called Dashboard.

"Well it could've been, should've been worse than you would ever know."

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

waste of time.. you seem lonley I dont see what your online video game habits have to do with the title

double thumbs down for lack of content and giving this site less credit than its due, congrats you should do something productive my friend.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I think it's "John Connor". You decide "which one".

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I think there is the slight possibility that John Titor is Michael St Clair.

With his voice, anyone could have pinpointed that it was him, that is if any of us would have heard John Titors voice. That is why I think John Titor never let anyone hear his voice.

Also Michael St Clair was living in Florida, and he has some of the same ideas that John Titor had. Of course this is only my personal guess, I'm sure I'm 100% wrong on this guess, but what the hay.

Or... it could be John Titor's moms Lawyer on the Coast to Coast telephone Interview that was supposed to be talking to John Titors mom; because if you listen to the interview the Lawyer didn't have time to get the answers from John Titors mom before he gave them to George Noory. I don't think John Titors mom was there, I think the Lawyer could be John Titor.

Hey, this reminds me of the Game of "CLUE"; I like that game, guessing who did it......

Does anyone agree with me on either of these two suspects listed above?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I know who Titor really was. And I wont tell ya to come back tomorrow to find out.

There he is- John Titor AKA Dr. Emmett Brown, Scientist. Oh sure, he made a mock up car, and changed the physics, but we all know THIS man is the one who invented time travel AND the flux capacitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as for the earlier pics- c'mon. A little makeup and a fake beard, and there's your suspect!

Case SOLVED!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by lightchild

Only a Game?!?

How DARE you?!?

It's so very PIVOTAL to this thread!!! ...and Everything else we DO everyday!

LOL j/k

Pure jest...which is what this thread is all about. Take no offense.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Another flaw that most people forget to mention is that he was supposed to post posts back in his pre-hop time of 1984 on the ealry internet. These PMs he took from forum members were a way for them to be convinced.
Based on his own theories he should have back tracked to his pre-hop time line and then posted the messages.
Meaning that all along the messages should have and maybe still are there.

He could have even preselected a service such as usenet and even the group to find the messages already there.
Posted dates etc all inclusive.

Then told the people.
Now all we have to do is find his original forum buddies and ask what were thos messages "exactly" and let google text search do the rest.

Or, track down the car registration, probably more logical as its hard facts, but hey, Im appealing to the kind of people who think they can find aliens on the internet...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Very nice OMS - starred all three, as they all deserved it.

Well put together, very accurate syntax and highly articulate...even if some who read what you wrote are probably thinking you were John now.

You've certainly put the work into what I've always wanted to say. I should know better than to take shortcuts, but time is indeed my master above all else.

Again, Well Done!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Every day that I've been looking at this starting with the day I posted this thread, I've found a new piece of evidence... I had 1 single suspect then, now I have 3 main suspects, I believe I'm just getting closer to team titor.... the reason I don't want to yell out who my suspects are right now is because I'd rather narrow them down and prove them to not be Titor one by one.

When I am closer I will post a thread, I don't really care about the money or the credit, it'll just be for informational purposes, my evidences are going to be point for point backed up by facts with few speculations used to connect some dots but the readers can make up their own minds, pretty much I'll be able to prove how Titor blew his joke hoax into a modern day urban myth, and who his modern aliases might be but I won't be pin pointing anything like personal information as all of his aliases are phoney names, I needed someone who had non-internet contact with Titor but it appears Pamela has no interest in helping me in this case.

I have my suspects, so it isn't going to be too hard focusing my research on them, but since they've all been careful to not provide photos to the internet it's like chasing a ghost. My final report might take a few more weeks but I don't plan on wasting much more time on it.

(((concerning my suspects, none of them are popular theories, none of them are names you've probably ever considered or heard in connection with the possibility of being Titor, it isn't Javier Cortez, it isn't Olliver Williams, it isn't Gerald O'Docharty, I'll prodite who I believe it is when I have narrowed it down a bit more and eliminated innocent peoples, for the sake of them not being accidentally thrown into this)))

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Razimus]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus

When I am closer I will post a thread,

..... will you please refresh my memory as to why you created this thread then? This thread is simply to give us a heads up that someday you intend on making a real thread about the topic stated in this thread???

Awesome

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join