It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order is not evil, it never was

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by pheanix

Those elites that you consider to be superior are greedy murderers. They are the ones that want you dead. They are the ones that are destroying the earth. They are the ones that want your assets for themselves. Those elites are willing to murder 80% of the earths population.

Wake up.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by huemaurice1
reply to post by -PLB-

"Currently people are indoctrinated with a model of nations."
Hahahaha !

THE template does not exist. Would you be able to go live elsewhere ?
You fold to and Chinese, Russian, Iraqi, customs etc ?
Each has its world. His people. His language. His tastes.

If we define nations by a group of people with a similar culture and laws, we can scrape quite some of them and combine them. Most people in the world prefer "western" human rights, its just that in many nations the people in control violate those rights in order to exercise their power.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Yeah, those snakes are surely acting for the greater good.

Spreading fear, killing other humans and animals, stealing money from the people, demanding more power, supressing technologies and resources, being arrogant and thinking they are superior, false flag attacks, earthquakes, haarp, chemtrails, secrecy, dumbing down the population, playing mind games with people, etc... Should I continue?

If they are working for the greater good and that is a very very big 'if', they need a better PR department.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hi !

Why the "NWO" cannot exist: because of decreasing population to 500,000 is return back. 500 million worldwide? In the first centuries, it was such! Progress = zero! This is math. The more humans more = there is a chance to have many scholars.
500 million scholars/scientists/engineers/masters, etc; and after? After their death? Zero! Children learned fathers? Hahahaha!
Therefore: The world in regression.
As an enlightened group is called "NWO" or "New lions" or "the mad panthères", it is the same!
War heads! Hahahaha!

Pourquoi le "NWO" ne peut pas exister: Parce que de diminuer la population à 500.000 c'est retour en arrière. 500 millions dans le monde ? Aux premiers siècles, c'était pareil ! Progrès = zéro ! C'est mathématique. Plus il y a des humains = plus il y a une chance d'avoir de nombreux savants.
500 millions de savants/scientifiques/ingénieurs/maîtres, etc; et après ? Après leur mort ? Zéro ! Des enfants de pères savants ? Hahahaha !
Donc: Le monde en régression.
Qu'un groupe d'illuminés s'appelle "NWO" ou "Les nouveaux lions" ou "les panthères folles", c'est pareil !
La guerre des chefs ! Hahahaha !

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheanix
((snip))

An obvious fact is that the planet is theoretically over populated, and will continue to increase in inhabitant exponentially. How the hell do we solve this problem? ((snip))

I might agree under the DC Mafia / banker gangster engineered society it might seem like the planet is over populated, in part, because of starvation. Just imagine if rather than lying to start wars, occupy nations and losing "wars on"... those billions were spend feeding people? where is the war on starvation?

I'll bet every year Americans throw enough un eaten fast food in the trash to feed 100,000 starving people.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by aNdReSk
I kinda support population reduction not by killing people but more like by lowering the future pregnancy rates.

The most ethical & humane way to accomplish this is by educating the whole of the population.
For example, the birth rates are highest in the most poverty-stricken areas on Earth...Primarially because the same poverty is what causes the highest infant-death rates. In essence, the more poverty, the more people breed, in trying to "beat the odds" in hopes of having at least one child survive.
Even in America, this still holds true in the poverty-stricken areas. Yet, the government uses OUR tax money to provide "entitlements" & "benefits" to increase an infant's survivability...But it's BECAUSE these entitlements exist, it also increases the notion that "the more kids we have, the more money we get" & it soon gets out of hand. What the government pays for them having more kids is still not enough to live on anything better than a bare sustanance level & these parents still find themselves falling behind...Poverty is sustained, but population continues to increase.

Proper education in birth control methods & a gradual reduction in government benefits will encourage people to be productive in ways other than mere procreation. In short, the government should be withdrawing its hand in our lives so that people will get off of their dependance & take more personal responsibility in their own lives.

The linchpin here is proper education...But the government is notorius about keeping people ignorant because they can only exert control over the ignorant. People who know about their society & accept their own obligations & responsibilities will reject government control...That's why the government DEPENDS on the "enforced ignorance" that's rampant in our current education system.

Thomas Jefferson:

Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.

Thomas Jefferson:

If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.

Thomas Jefferson:

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson:

Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

And probably the most important truth of all about government:
Thomas Jefferson:

It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself.

Originally posted by reticledc
A new world order can be achieved for the betterment of humanity, but humanity must make it happen. Current situations and plots to encourage the so called new world order are in fact, nothing less than attempts to keep us in the dark ages of humanity, where it's everyone for themselves.

What I see most is that the NWO first degrades "social evolution" by enforcing ignorance & dependancy. In short, they use FORCE to unite us under "their" banner, instead of leaving us free to advance naturally towards unity. The key to their control is the use of force & coersion which drives humanity backwards, not forward. Instead, they tend to try destroying that which they cannot control. No one can achieve total control...It's a delusion based upon the old idea of "divine right to rule" which has never existed in nature. History is full of collapsed empires, fallen nations & widespread poverty all due to their inability to recognize the FACT that they're constantly acting in violation of the Laws of Nature. Even if they do acheive a kind of NWO, it can't last...There will always be those who will oppose the use of force to control the lives of others.

Two wrongs don't make a right & you cannot accomplish anything good by committing acts of evil. Let's face it; Most of what NWO supporters do now is evil.

In the end, the NWO will support only one Law: Obey or die. Is that any way to run an "enlightened humanity?"

[edit on 24-6-2010 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I cant think of one of these NWO megalomaniacs I woudlnt like mentioned in a sentence ending 'before turning the gun on himself'...perhaps you should join them?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
You are joking surely? They want to KILL people until we have a world population of about 500,000 people. The rest that are left will be enslaved and microchiped. They are not doing this for the good of humanity. If you think the depopulation plan is a good idea put yourself forward for being one of the first killed.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I think the OP wants to say that behind all this evil, there must be some bigger picture.

They have all the power already, everything. More power and money wouldn't make any difference because they have it all. We are already slaves of the system.

Maybe they want propositaly (?) make the human race reachs its evil limit and caos.

Sorry for bad english.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Alright people time for a reality check..

What is more important,,, The individual or the species?

TPTB have already achieved what they need,

Thier purpose was to let us all be free to do what ever we wanted so they could step in to save us as a species not an individual,, and we all as individuals fell into the trap...

I as an individual am nothing more than a burden to the planet if I can not stop myself from poluting,Contaminating everything I touch,Wanting more than I deserve,Controlling my urge to mate with everyone I meet, or Killing anyone who doesn't agree with my lifestyle,

Examples of some of the things we can not rule ourselves with,

They let people over eat to the point that we have an obesiety problem,
They let the crimes continue to show us we can not be responsible enough to maintain proper order individually,
The hospitals were to show us we can't even maintain a healthy lifestyle without them,
They brought cars about to show us how lazy we are as a species,most people cannot even walk one mile to the diner to eat,never mind about driving 80 miles a day back and forth to work,when it would be cheaper to move closer to work,

I know alot of you will flame the hell out of me but this is REALITY and you will only flame me because you can not handle the TRUTH.

I am not saying I am a perfect person..Trust me I have several faults myself and could not properly maintain my life without the rules in place.I at least have the guts to admit it.

And when the day comes for population reduction I will be the first in line as proof that I as an individual am nothing but a burden to the planet.I do not believe in suicide so I will not take my own life.

I have one child and it is a girl so my family name will die with me,,,Yes I am the only boy from my bloodline,and my child already knows not to keep the family name alive.

I as an individual have already forfilled my purpose on this planet.I had a child so the species will continue.

May peace and love be in your life forever,
Me

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
There is indeed enough room and resources on this planet to house every man, woman and child. Why do politicians have 2-9 mansions and resorts when others are forced to live in the streets?

The New World Order, what makes them so diffrent from us? What gives them the right to determine who lives or dies, whos good enough to stay on earth? I believe that there is no reason for them to even exist if they were truely as enlightened as they claim (the illuminated ones).

I second this, the elite hold more room than any and if forced we could live happy together. Even if you have to restrict future births in a China method. Its better to prevent a baby from being conceaved than forcing many men, weman and children to stop breathing.

Problem is ths NWO is run by the greedy. Having a mansion the size of a 3rd world village is not good enoghf for them. They want there own state/country.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
personally i believe that we need population reduction....and i dont mean murder i mean planned parenthood and teach more about safe sex....in generations to follow the population will start to fall.....i think that we need to endorse the day after pill......i feel a lot of people really dont know what this is and are against it because they say its against their religion.....well read your religious texts then.....the day after pill is not murdering a baby it stops the egg from dropping so there is nothing that takes place.....................................................................................................................................more to the point......humanity needs globalization.....its the 21st century and science is alive and doing well.....science advances will increase rapidly over the decades now thanks to computer advances everyday.....................globalization or nwo whatever its called......im game..........STOP THE WARS........like president regan once said......maybe we need an outside threat from space to show us we are all the same here on Earth.........

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
lololololol, seriously, this whole thing has me laughing, i've read one legitimate point, and that's the one about there being enough resources for all and us not even being close to an overpopulation problem, the population isn't the problem, the handling of the resources by greedy profit grabbing corporations is the problem. i've worked in a grocery store for 3 years, and i cannot even tell you how much product sits around until it goes bad.

and what's the point of trying to put some 2 kid cap on too, the only way that would help control population growth would be if you also put up strict rules as to when a couple will have those 2 children so as to guarantee the older generations are dieing off as the new one's are born, which will just be impossible to do.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheanix
A part of me burns with disgust when I think about the agenda of the elite. But when I look at the big picture and stop being selfish... I see things in a new light.

An obvious fact is that the planet is theoretically over populated, and will continue to increase in inhabitant exponentially. How the hell do we solve this problem? Eventually there is a means to an end, and eventually we will literally cover every inch of the face of the earth. There needs to be a solution to this problem, and so I want to hear some thoughts from you guys.

I know it seems as if the elite are evil serpents who literally have a biological need for absolute power, but open your mind a little more. These men of the elite were born into power. They make money. I just have a hard time believing that (for example) David Rockefeller, at 95 years old, puts all his time and energy into executing the plan, even though he will long be dead.

With that being said... there's got to be a bigger picture.

Maybe they seem like demons for things like 911 and the wars, but they may have a higher understanding of the world and our place than we do. Who's even to say the elite are the ones calling the shots? Maybe they are slaves to the E.T's and are forced to create and install this NWO, and successfully depopulate the inferior human races for higher universal purposes.

There have been dozens of times I've lied awake at night ready to pack my bags and head to the U.S and lead the revolution. But then i think to myself, what do i really know?

Almost everyone on this site vows for world peace and blame the elite for not doing it... but it's so naive to think that the elite even CAN instill world peace. Look at your neighbours... your classmates... your friends, brothers, and sisters... are they enlightened? The slaves of humanity rape and kill everyday, and at the same time want peace in the world. We cannot have peace, and the elite know that.

Can you honestly blame them for wanting to wipe us clean? In order to co exist peacefully with other life forms, we need a certain enlightened sense of self, and of course, intelligence. The masses are inferior to the superiors, and eventually the inferiors need to be removed.

There is a big picture behind all of this, and I think it's too easy to say the elite are doing it for power and because they are evil.

Is it worth trying to stop this NWO...?

dude that is crazy take a look at this n check out the vids bout the nwo it will prolly change ur mind truthisscary.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pheanix

There's a really awesome song by Curtis Mayfield called: New World Order that definitely isn't evil.
edit: line2

[edit on 07/17/2009 by Mumbotron]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Reply to post by pheanix

I stopped reading when you brought up the myth of overpopulation.

www.ncpa.org...

Deny ignorance

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
So a organization that looks at the population as one. That poisons our food and keeps us stupid is not evil? If thats not evil i dont know what evil is

top topics

<< 1   >>

join