It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order is not evil, it never was

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
A part of me burns with disgust when I think about the agenda of the elite. But when I look at the big picture and stop being selfish... I see things in a new light.

An obvious fact is that the planet is theoretically over populated, and will continue to increase in inhabitant exponentially. How the hell do we solve this problem? Eventually there is a means to an end, and eventually we will literally cover every inch of the face of the earth. There needs to be a solution to this problem, and so I want to hear some thoughts from you guys.

I know it seems as if the elite are evil serpents who literally have a biological need for absolute power, but open your mind a little more. These men of the elite were born into power. They make money. I just have a hard time believing that (for example) David Rockefeller, at 95 years old, puts all his time and energy into executing the plan, even though he will long be dead.

With that being said... there's got to be a bigger picture.

Maybe they seem like demons for things like 911 and the wars, but they may have a higher understanding of the world and our place than we do. Who's even to say the elite are the ones calling the shots? Maybe they are slaves to the E.T's and are forced to create and install this NWO, and successfully depopulate the inferior human races for higher universal purposes.

There have been dozens of times I've lied awake at night ready to pack my bags and head to the U.S and lead the revolution. But then i think to myself, what do i really know?

Almost everyone on this site vows for world peace and blame the elite for not doing it... but it's so naive to think that the elite even CAN instill world peace. Look at your neighbours... your classmates... your friends, brothers, and sisters... are they enlightened? The slaves of humanity rape and kill everyday, and at the same time want peace in the world. We cannot have peace, and the elite know that.

Can you honestly blame them for wanting to wipe us clean? In order to co exist peacefully with other life forms, we need a certain enlightened sense of self, and of course, intelligence. The masses are inferior to the superiors, and eventually the inferiors need to be removed.

There is a big picture behind all of this, and I think it's too easy to say the elite are doing it for power and because they are evil.

Is it worth trying to stop this NWO...?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Well it's nice to know that somebody understands and supports population reduction to ensure that the earth remains viable to support life.
Hope you are at the front of the line for euthanasia when it is franchised.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
There is indeed enough room and resources on this planet to house every man, woman and child. Why do politicians have 2-9 mansions and resorts when others are forced to live in the streets?

The New World Order, what makes them so diffrent from us? What gives them the right to determine who lives or dies, whos good enough to stay on earth? I believe that there is no reason for them to even exist if they were truely as enlightened as they claim (the illuminated ones).

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheanix
An obvious fact is that the planet is theoretically over populated

Lmao. I'm not gonna point anything out here but...let's just say...I stopped reading after that.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
oooohhhhhh.... the greater good.... ooooohhhhhh.... the greater good.

Let's kill for the greater good.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I kinda support population reduction not by killing people but more like by lowering the future pregnancy rates.

There could be a point that population is low enough to get rid of money
and that would actually mean less control, no more debt-slaves

(Dont laugh at my English :p it's not my mother tongue)

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Is it worth trying to stop the NWO? DUH! I'm one of the "inferiors" that the elite want dead for the greater good of their selfish agendas. A lot of people I know and love also fall into the "inferior" catagory and I seriously doubt them to lay back and accept that, hey, we're not worthy to live so just go 'head and kill us off so you can enjoy yourself. No way. You couldn't push those ideas on people without first subjecting them to drugs, sleep deprivation and electroshock.

I don't consider you to be the kind to lay back and die for the sake of the "superior" so are you trying to say that you are superior? What makes you so superior that you would advocate these ideas?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If a so called better society is to be achieved, "something along the lines of the Star Trek universe", no more hunger, no more war, everyone working together for the betterment of humanity, there needs to be changes made. A lot will resist them, just like in the past. "The earth is round. The earth revolves around the sun. We are not the center of the known universe." These ideas labeled the originators as blasphemers. We all know the truth now. A new world order can be achieved for the betterment of humanity, but humanity must make it happen. Current situations and plots to encourage the so called new world order are in fact, nothing less than attempts to keep us in the dark ages of humanity, where it's everyone for themselves.
Death, drugs, war, famine, money, slavery, politics, dictators, selfishness, all lies to the true human potential. We are not meant for stupidity, and the current uprising of emotions are spelling the end for world DOMINANCE and DOMINION over the people. This is why we are in such a conflict now with the very fabric of our societies. There are those that wish to nothing but help others, and then there are those that only care to help themselves. As the distinction becomes more apparent, conflicts will arise. those ELITE, will not allow the flock to stray as it were, but the flock has come to the realization, that 10 million sheep against 10 thousand wolves are the better odds. Unfortunately, the new world order has a plan to keep us in line, and that is to give us hope. The most hopelessly enslaved are those that believe they are free. We grasp for hope. Hope that has been given to us to satiate our need for freedom. That hope will ultimately cause the downfall of the DOMINANT when those being subjugated realize the falseness of their truth.

To those in control, we are a means to an end. The ends we will never know, but the path to a better world is not paved with the souls and bodies of the broken.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheanix
A part of me burns with disgust when I think about the agenda of the elite. But when I look at the big picture and stop being selfish... I see things in a new light.

An obvious fact is that the planet is theoretically over populated, and will continue to increase in inhabitant exponentially. How the hell do we solve this problem? Eventually there is a means to an end, and eventually we will literally cover every inch of the face of the earth. There needs to be a solution to this problem, and so I want to hear some thoughts from you guys.

I know it seems as if the elite are evil serpents who literally have a biological need for absolute power, but open your mind a little more. These men of the elite were born into power. They make money. I just have a hard time believing that (for example) David Rockefeller, at 95 years old, puts all his time and energy into executing the plan, even though he will long be dead.

With that being said... there's got to be a bigger picture.

Maybe they seem like demons for things like 911 and the wars, but they may have a higher understanding of the world and our place than we do. Who's even to say the elite are the ones calling the shots? Maybe they are slaves to the E.T's and are forced to create and install this NWO, and successfully depopulate the inferior human races for higher universal purposes.

There have been dozens of times I've lied awake at night ready to pack my bags and head to the U.S and lead the revolution. But then i think to myself, what do i really know?

Almost everyone on this site vows for world peace and blame the elite for not doing it... but it's so naive to think that the elite even CAN instill world peace. Look at your neighbours... your classmates... your friends, brothers, and sisters... are they enlightened? The slaves of humanity rape and kill everyday, and at the same time want peace in the world. We cannot have peace, and the elite know that.

Can you honestly blame them for wanting to wipe us clean? In order to co exist peacefully with other life forms, we need a certain enlightened sense of self, and of course, intelligence. The masses are inferior to the superiors, and eventually the inferiors need to be removed.

There is a big picture behind all of this, and I think it's too easy to say the elite are doing it for power and because they are evil.

Where to start...
What makes someone inferior?
A weakness from one perspective, may be a strength from another.

The "elite" are fools to begin with. What is it about power and money that turns most people into complete morons?
They are merely trying to shape the world as they think it should be. Unfortunately, as a result of their skewed perspective, their NWO would be potentially self-serving and destructive.

Humanity will eventually come around. If we can't, then it's not really an NWO's place to stop our self-destruction.

As for the population thing, it's no secret humanity will at some point have to expand out into space. The sooner we get out there, the better off we'll be.

Should we fight the NWO if it does exist? Yes. With all the arms of humanity.
Anyone who thinks they know what's best for mankind as a whole, is clearly insane.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

What makes you think anyone would even follow you?

[edit on 20-1-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
You know that you could fit every man woman and child, each with a quarter of an acre of land inside Australia and still have half of Queensland left? Overpopulated my ass, they just want more for themselves.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Nice to see a thinking man on board. People like to make mountains out of ideas, and it is fun and interesting once in a while but life is what it is. A struggle for everyone to get theirs.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
"The "elite" are fools to begin with. What is it about power and money that turns most people into complete morons?
They are merely trying to shape the world as they think it should be. Unfortunately, as a result of their skewed perspective, their NWO would be potentially self-serving and destructive."

I agree with what your saying, but I'm just trying to look at this from different angles.

I'm won't be one to lay down and kiss their feet... but how can you prove that the elite are doing this because they are evil morons? And you can't say that they have a skewed perspective either, because it's highly possible they have beenin contact with E.T's since the Roswell crash (or much earlier?). Maybe we are the ones with the narrow minded, skewed perspective...

We all live and die, and I would fight to the death to defend our rights... but it's possible that the only thing we are fighting for is our right to live. We may not be fighting for universal peace aroudn the world and harmony with outer life forms... because maybe it wasn't possible to bring us along with them from the start.

Fight for your rights... but don't be so quick to say that the elite have no idea about our palce in the universe and what needs to be done.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

The question to be asked here is not to regard the worth of making an attempt to shut down the New World Order Program, rather it is... "SHOULD we?"

Let us look at the benefits of the New World Order, not the conspiracy theories situated around it.

First, it is rumored to be run by a group of ultra wealthy elite.
(It stands to be obvious that most whom are ultra wealthy are also highly intelligent or incredibly lucky. Furthermore, those who are in positions of great power are intelligent, not necessary lucky 'kids' that received an inheritance from a rich family member. Out of the wealthy intelligent, all successful are also responsible; they did not toss away their wealth on poor investments or pursuits.)

For this, the Elite are intelligent, responsible and wealthy; whereas the majority of the human population on the planet are rarely responsible, sometimes wealthy and mostly ignorant.

How is it logical for the average human population on the Planet Earth to speak against planning and activities orchestrated by the most intelligent, wealthy and responsible?

How can the average so quickly speak against an Oligarchy controlled by these Elite? Are they responsible enough to lead the planet? Are they intelligent enough to comprehend its demands? The answers to this are of course, "NO!".

The average are not capable of leading the planet in any direction except backwards.

Most 'patriots' (Tribalists under the token category of 'Nationalists') want to see guns toted, 'God' feared and women oppressed. This group will talk to the tiny group that support the Elite, the government or concepts towards a New World Order. However, when there base belief structure is challenged, they resort to name calling, racism, bigotry of all types and even threats of murder by hanging or another unpleasant means.

These 'people' live in their resident country, whine about their government being oppressive and think it is a good idea to rip down a structure that is having an issue standing as it is.

These men and women need to realize that 'Government' as a concept needs our support. If not, it will crumble and we shall be left with far worse than any police state, totalitarian regime or temporary wartime dictatorship.

Moving on...

IF the 'average' were so capable of leadership, why is it democracy fails? "Rule by Many"?!. Perhaps it should read, "Rule by the Ignorant"?

Perhaps Big Government does know things the rest of the world does not? If so, that is a mighty burden and one only the responsible and intelligent could handle! Certainly by what conspiracy theorists claim Big Government DOES KNOW. Thus, they should be the first to accept Big Government?

Yet you will never see this argument supported by the average. It simply is too challenging of the indoctrination they have had washed down their throats for decades from parents, most teachers and others who think they have an idea what is 'right' and what is 'wrong'.

Anyways, I must cut this short...

The New World Order ideology represents the following:

TRUE EQUALITY: Everyone has a place and everyone in their place. No man or woman shall be in any way 'better' than any other man or women whom obeys the Law.

PURE ECONOMY: Citizens will be given economic security through the unity of their currencies and independence from mineral or 'note' based credit systems.

GLOBALIZED GOVERNMENT: The world shall be maintained by an intelligent and responsible group of non-democratically selected Oligarchs that shall preside over the following three RIGHTS.

Security
Community
Stability

HEALTHY SOCIAL STATE: The dread epoch of the individual shall fall and make way for the golden era of collective society. Each shall be valued as the next for all are investments of the Community. Citizens shall live to be everything they are capable of.

--- More Later---

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
[I] réponse à [url = # www.abovetopsecret.com... pid9058662] poste par im4nwo [/ url] [/ i]
[Plus]

"NWO" = Hoax!
The "NWO" never existed. Exist for what to do? A country of some people? What little populous country may live? Where is this country model?
This hoax is to hinder development. Destroy the economy of those who believe in the NWO. Transfer invest you in a company if you believe that the end is near? Hahahaha!

"NWO" = Hoax !
Le "NWO" n'a jamais existé. Exister pour quoi faire ? Un pays de quelques habitants ? Quel pays peu peuplé peut vivre ? Où est ce pays modèle ?
Cet hoax est là pour freiner le développement. Anéantir l'économie de ceux qui croient au NWO. Irez vous investir dans une entreprise si vous croyez que la fin est proche ? Hahahaha !

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
The whole idea that the "NWO", "Elite" or "TPTB" has a certain will or plan is flawed. Between the people that have the most influence there are great differences in opinion, interest, ideas, etc. Probably even more so than between the general population. The idea that everything is orchestrated from an all powerful entity means there is a fundamental misunderstanding of human nature. Although the real reason people want to believe it is that the will to believe in a higher power is human nature.

As for a NWO, or global government, I see it as the logical development of the human species. Currently people are indoctrinated with a model of nations. The aversion against a global government is again cased by a human trait. This trait is the desire to belong to a group, in this case a nation. Giving this up makes us insecure. But think about it, what is a nation really? It is nothing more than an imaginary entity, installed by TPTB, to be able to have easy control over a large area and or population.

Overpopulation will be a problem. In some areas it already is. We are already consuming a lot more resources than the earth is capable of renewing. So we will need to drastically change our lifestyle at one point in the future. If we are lucky, technology will catch up and it will not be so bad, but if we keep the population increasing, it will only be worse.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I wrote a post very similar to this a few months ago before I became an active member on ATS. Essentially I agree with you, I don’t think they could be doing it for any evil reason.

Here is the link let me know what you think!

www.soulcast.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The powers that be could care less about anyone or anything other than their own interest in power and control over the masses.

Take for example, the Catholic church.
Arguably the wealthiest organization on Earth.
The Vatican has more tangible wealth that most countries, put together.
Even in their own philosophy, it is said that one should help thy neighbor.
The disciples gave up their wealth to follow Jesus.
Why should the Vatican be any different.
Well the argument has been made, that just like any other business, there are operating expenses.
And while no one can dispute that the church does do ..some.. good, they still turn a blind eye to the problems of the world.
A speech here, a lecture there, meanwhile the gold rolls in, and keeps rolling in.
They will only do just enough to show that they are doing something, but never enough to actually fix problems. If they did, they would become obsolete.
For who if not those in suffering need guidance more?

Evil, who knows?
Apathetic, ah....yeah!!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

"Currently people are indoctrinated with a model of nations."
Hahahaha !

THE template does not exist. Would you be able to go live elsewhere ?
You fold to and Chinese, Russian, Iraqi, customs etc ?
Each has its world. His people. His language. His tastes.

LE modèle n'existe pas. Seriez vous capable d'aller habiter ailleurs ?
De vous plier aux us et coutumes chinoises, russes, irakiennes, etc ?
Chacun a son monde. Son peuple. Sa langue. Ses goûts.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join