It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus a homosexual ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I actually remeber a year or so ago a professor in Queensland (i think) Australia wrote a thesis on the likelihood of jesus being gay.

As you could imagine the church wasnt too happy... I tried searching google and yahoo but couldnt pull anything up... but i'll keep at it

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   
HERES ONE!!!

AND ANOTHER

AND ANOTHER!!!

Now keep in mind i actually havent read these as i am scattered (too much speed and pills) and have the attention span of a goldfish

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I think if anything, Jesus was Asexual (THATS RIGHT, HE REPRODUCED BY BUDDING) Joke of course, about the budding.

I would assume that lust was a trapping of mankind, and Jesus was too "perfect" for that

I dont think he was a pediophile, I think he just saw the innocence in children, and wanted to shelter that..

I dont think he was gay, he just didnt get caught up in that whole "WILL PEOPLE THINK IM GAY" thing, and so he was openly affectionate for men as well as women. (Not sexual, just in a really good friend kinda way)

But none of us can really know for sure (regardless of what anybody says) because none of us were alive back then.. The bible has been edited and changed so much that I think that its dangerous to put 100% faith in it, and other texts that "TELL HOW IT REALLY HAPPENED" are just as easily fake.

Damn you past, and us not being able to travel to you *shakes fist*

[Edited on 11-4-2004 by shidge.]

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by shidge.
I think if anything, Jesus was Asexual (THATS RIGHT, HE REPRODUCED BY BUDDING) Joke of course, about the budding.

I would assume that lust was a trapping of mankind, and Jesus was too "perfect" for that

I dont think he was a pediophile, I think he just saw the innocence in children, and wanted to shelter that..

I dont think he was gay, he just didnt get caught up in that whole "WILL PEOPLE THINK IM GAY" thing, and so he was openly affectionate for men as well as women. (Not sexual, just in a really good friend kinda way)

But none of us can really know for sure (regardless of what anybody says) because none of us were alive back then.. The bible has been edited and changed so much that I think that its dangerous to put 100% faith in it, and other texts that "TELL HOW IT REALLY HAPPENED" are just as easily fake.

Straight, Gay, doesnt bother me really. he had cool messages (i'm not christian but i dig what he says) and was a peaceful dude... i just posted those links to help back DEEP as ppl were asking for links so i supplied

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I wasnt attacking you, just giving my opinion

Christianity make Shidge angry! SHIDGE CRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but shidge

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   
hmmm, it's not likely he was considering he and Mary Magdelene were married and had atleast one 'offspring' aka the holy grail
Remember he called her woman which is what he called his mother or at the time was also used to indicate you were married.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The bloodline of jesus comes from GOD, and a pure woman mary. Since mary magdeline was a prostitute. There is no way that their off string would of ever be has holy as jesus, thats if jesus had ever had a child or was married...If it were a girl even less holy, since the Y came from GOD, woman have only XX.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The bible never says Mary magdelane was a prostitute. Thats just what has been told.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
You know what I think is very sad? Is that we have come this far in time, learned many new things since Jesus Christ's time... However we are still ignornant to his basic message and mission. See if Christ were back today, he would indeed be killed or thrown into a mental hospital for "deleuZIONal" behavior. The man came down as a challenge from the lesser gods. If Christ would have failed this mission we would be yet a fuel resource for another comsic creation..

Jesus came down to work as a hard working man, tried to instill peace, and was brutally murdered for his mission..

Jesus Christ did not engage in sexual matters while he was here on his mission.. But if he did we all know that Mary Magdelan would probably have been his bride. Because this was a woman who made wrong choices, but always had love in her heart,
(Perhaps that is why she was a prostitue to please men sexually, when sex was and always has been a chore for men in lots of ways, and she loved to please people.)

Now don't get this twisted please... Christ's mission was that love for all is the greatest gift you could give to mankind. How we love when a same sex friend is there to talk to when relationship problems come about with the opposite sex. How we love our father/fathers/brothers/sons/family/friends.. There is a design for the unversal code of love for which I believe that women/men balance the equation to allow one's self to project more love to all..

As for myself that a woman's touch and care(sapphire's) calms my raging beastly side of maledom to a calm protecting nurturing behaved being. As lots of times women throw out so much unlogical chaos needing having a carnal need to be re-assured that their care has not been foresaken in mistranslation of the gender.

Thus Christ could not (IMHO) marry or engage in anything that would give humanity a biased opinion of his mission.

He came down worked in profession in a job that helped create. He tried to tell mankind that love of your friends,enemies,and GOD would lead us to the paradise of Heaven.

I want to give you very minor examples of being a friend hurt me in the short term. NO WAY NEAR WHAT CHRIST had to do for his job/mission.

Two Of My Jobs That Were Easy To Give Behind In The Long Run..... AOL and SouthWest Airlines

I mean it is hard for our own peers and friends to stay loyal in times of hardship,money,living in a economicaly scared society..

I have lost a few of my good friends in my time, due to power establishments(AOL,SWA) trying to threaten the "worst case scenario" if they continued to assoicate with me.

So I know it is not wise to associate with a "troublemaker" as I do not at a professional enviroment. However take into consideration my telling you this for honesty and just want for you to hear me out in these two JOBS...

AOL: Call Center Opened up in my home town, Got promoted my second day, seeing how choatic and disorganzied this franchise was I made my own schedule, and worked my way into an "unoffical leader" of the level 2 support desk which I molded in my entirety. There was this one "old" friend who was much smarter than I and he was about to get fired due to not fulfilling a 7 min call time ratio.. I pleaded to upper management/director of the division to have this "noob" on my team from personal experience as a friend.. My pleads at the time worked out and he was given a chance to shine in this company, not to mention ... he was safe from getting fired since he was not on the phones. He was given this first position of something that he was good at and it paid off for having a friend care enough to save him from termination. However my promises were not retained in the company several months later.. Infact it was my first scenario of being "used" in a company for being too willing to make things work.(IE stepping on toes_). So a network hiccup happened to be a major issue.. And this friend was the first to volunteer and "Judas" me out to management for being the one who wiped data from the network. The fact was I did infact put someone up to wiping network data while I was outside smoking with the management.. However he being afraid of his job, got scared and assumed I did this on my own, and told the upper management all that they needed to arrest me on "alleged" destruction of confidental data of company property... The funny thing was the culprit who infact did this tried to do it again when I was in jail, thus him getting fired and me getting released. But this guy didn't go to jail because the company was so embarrased that they made a mistake of arresting me.. My friend later got demoted and fired when he was no longer of a use to this company...
I forgave him, got him another job a year later, and helped him out by providing a place to live for a year with my parents, and selling him my car when I got a new one, plus allowing him to live with me for nearly 3 months semi rent free. He is currently working at the second place where I setup the chance for him to land this job, and has backstabbed me by complaining that his title was 2 months delayed after payment in full for his car. I had made a mistake on his title and corrected it from the previous owner,however he was so mad about this that he has ceased friendship with me over a matter that was meaningless.. When infact I had every right to be mad at him...

SWA:... I called up all management and told them they needed to fulfill their promises to their employees(although I had been promoted twice). and made such a stink that indeed they got their raises/extended wages, out of spite for claming that "I had nothing to do with this because the pending matters finally came through." Well I sacrified my job which I was paid very well because it was honestly making me sad that others who were more deserving then me were getting passed over and because of them having family in this depressed economy for I.T workers , could not push their luck. And yet because of the uproar I made, I was told that yes because what I did got people the raises, but because of what I did I could not be seen with...

Yet again this hurt ..........

For these two incidents I took a "bullet" for the team in 2 high ranking positions when my heart felt that the company was doing wrong to the "common" individual by seeing many occasions biasd behavors. These two jobs

Was I hurt because my friends left me behind in fear of losing their jobs for talking to me?

NO... But when their corporate minds betrayed their human friendship for me ... Then yes...

Now I am not claming to be anywhere on the level of the courage of JESUS CHRIST.. But this hurt a great deal of standing up for the underdog and having the underdog leaving me a nice pile of # each time for gratitude.. However because they indeed got something better than before foir their familes when I was single. Then it was worth it! Because I will always move on and seek better things for what I want to do and will make it happen.

CHRIST's mission was so much deeper, and for his grand gift he indeed did change the whole world!

But we still get hung up on wanting to associate him with the Chruch that uses him for their own agenda and in my mind blasphemes his cause all together...

He loved, told people that little things really didn't matter, that love was the key, kinda like what made "The Beatles" the most popular band of all time.. Positivity.. and yet some members of the Beatles made a mockery out of Christ due to his fan club....

I would like to focus on what Christ's felt as a human and how being with GOD and made into a human body felt? To think if perhaps some thoughts were sheilded from Jesus so that he would carry out the mission.. At least his mastering and foretelling gave us something so deep to live by, and something for the linear as well..

Beginning,middle, and end which no other religious texts gives in that details...

1-17-05 Something Will Happen.. The New Prophet "Revebo" Preaching the message of Jesus Christ's Love,,,, Not books In PreOrganzied trained Hate Vain.. But in actions, for which I am trying daminit!

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSoze
The bible never says Mary magdelane was a prostitute. Thats just what has been told.

That is correct.. I hope she was though.. Because that is an ultimate representation of what we are.. Whores.. Whores in hatred for those who have a differen't agenda in conqueror, Prostitues in faith, for going to worship on a pagan holiday and acting a "Judas" during that pagan day, not wanting to evolve or love, but think you have to act a certain way on a false day, and hiding your own thoughts through maniuplation and fear!Attending class for salvation, coping your ascended lessons from a man who makes judgement on to you as a representative of CHRIST. For which he himself fails as we do everyday, learning however and becoming better thought repentence(admitting your # doesn't stink) as the kid that likes you for you being you, and you take advantage of for knowing he is weak since he/she indeed likes you..

So perhaps Mary M craved loved so deeply that she wanted to please mankind the best way that she was admired by men at that time ... Her beauty...

Her honest love of males could and probably been invoked by one of us assholic males taking an honest love that a woman/man have and having it twisted for the man's own ego to have peace in his brutally savage mind. Perhaps that is where the term "piece of ass" got originated from.. If the Alpha male was to show genuine love back that the woman gave then his enemies would see that as a weakness and send their own prosititues to gain weakness and vulnerbility from it to please their agendas.

Mary M to me was hated by the Catholic Church because she represented that anyone could be redeemed.. As The Jewish/Romans/Everyone hated Jesus because he defied class laws, and allowed the poor/wealthy to become one with the sprit through faith..

Mary M should be indeed more honored and respected for her faith of Jesus Christ is what led to the 12 Apositles to indeed carrying out their work again...

I see her as this... She laid down with the Devil, and woke up with GOD. Thus waking up the holy rollers who betrayed Jesus and they do to this day with Organized Religion for the most part..

LOVE...LOVE>>>LOVE!!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
deep, I don't know if either is true and doubt anything can be proved either way. However if you look at the history of the time in which Jesus lived, you'll realize that homosexuality was prevalent and common and that men married girls once they passed the age of 12, that can be said of most cultures that lived in ancient times. So there is a probability that he could have beeen both...but there is no proof to suggest that he was.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
All I have to say.. Is that we can infact GO to the past.. There is an electromagnetic vortex in Clovis Newmexico 19-23 miles east of Cannon AFB... Don't believe me? Probably not.. However that just is how everyone is ... Spinning their wheels infront of a Mechanic who is telling them they should do that... Then the tires burn own, a mechanic is avaible and charges them a fortune for karmic law... CR2 Clovis NewMexico... Military/Alien place.. Surrounded by barbwire covered on electric fencing thus creating a weak electic field throwing of alternate AC/Dc currents mixed with DEAD DRY CELL BATTERIES/TRI PONG magenets/Yo-Yo like Resistors/ And Electricty poles with every other pole turned off.. YEah guess what... YOU CANNOT GET OUT OF THAT SURROUNDING WITHOUT HAVING TO TAKE THAT # APART...

OF course Cr2 Clovis across the street from a middle school(llando @$@ road_ and there are 5-7 red radio towers across the st. from this.. Follow the gravel road till the street get to a "T" and drive on the crops/soil(please use a truck/ATV) then 13-18 miles you will dead stop upon where you will see egyptian aliens/reptilians/imps/8ft WORMS. Using Zimmatic irrigation systems/ Farwell trucking company to get cattle to experiment on.. Because you see.. IT is real and they do exist.. I think New Mexicans are so #ing weird because they are scared of these things so deeply they are afraid to tell anyone/perhaps enslaved.

ANyways.. I expect you guys wanting to know the truth will laugh at this because you don't really want to know the truth about these things.. Because what shall you talk about next// Oh I know.. REligion.. Because these things end up being lesser than Christ..

However I have give you detailed information.. I expect most if not all of you half wits to spend your time making up a smart ass reply then to prove me wrong..

Till Then Perhaps McDonalds will float you their on your philosophic "McRib" with a Eve Apple pie for desert...

PROVE THIS ... I WANT YOU!! TO COME WITH ME...AGAIN... TIME TRAVEL IS REAL... LISTEN OR JUST DE_VOLVE....

Originally posted by shidge.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
"He who hath no sin cast the first stone"

and you never heard about him gettin la...I mean..
ANYWAY

If you reject the idea that Jesus was the son of "god", but believe he was just a man who was like a first civil rights leader, then, it could make sense..
The long hair, lithe figure hmmmm...soft spoken
I dont know guys

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Wow Revebo,

You sure did get worked up well over one little comment...

Maybe some medication is in order?

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well I don't know about Jesus, but Mohammed was definitely a pedophile. Nailed that wife of his at age 10...
way to go stud!

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarix
Well I don't know about Jesus, but Mohammed was definitely a pedophile. Nailed that wife of his at age 10...
way to go stud!

How old do you think people at that time married?

In ancient times you are extremely lucky if you go to your 30's alive.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I think the Illumiti has changed the bible alot thats why I dont read it. I think they put in thier that homosexuality is discusting. My theory is Bush and alota the US gouverment might be Chameleon Reptillions who can change form and Reptillions have a strong sex drive towards wemon and hate gays. Just a theory.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarix
way to go stud!

Wrong, wrong, wrong, very wrong.

The Prophet Muhammad married a girl who was 8 years old but he didn't consumate(sp?) the marriage until she went through puberty. It's well documented.

Mary Magdalene wasn't a prostitute. The bible never says it. Only Mel Gibson says it.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I found this........ not my personal word or belief but very interesting. I also had read somewhere a long time ago that Gnostics had scriptures and belief in special initiations that had occured between Jesus and young men, alone during the evening. I am trying to find where I read it but I think its in some Gnostic scriptures in a book my ex-friend borrowed and never returned! Cant really know if any of its true, heck....... I don't even believe Jesus was a real person but whatever.

WAS JESUS HOMOSEXUAL?

The Bible states that homosexuality is a very grave sin. The Book of Leviticus tells us that God commanded that if a man lay with a man both were to be stoned to death without pity. It does not give any reasons for this rule or any restrictions so it must have commanded this because it was regarded as intolerably evil.

In the Gospel of Mark we read that a young man was following Jesus who had nothing on but a sheet over his naked body. The crowd who came to arrest Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane found them alone. The young man was grabbed but he left and ran away naked leaving the sheet behind. They could have stopped him but why didn�t they? They must have deliberately removed the sheet though Mark says they pulled it off him accidentally. Why else would they have let him go if they wanted to hold on to him? Mark is trying to cover something up. They wanted to see if the man had been indulging in sexual activity with Jesus. They must have learned what they were trying to find out when they let him go. They wanted to find Jesus guilty of this crime and they did. Was the man so young that the crime would have been paedophilia? Was that why they let him run away? He was too young to be charged. Maybe a couple of men did run after him and arrest him.

But it might be objected that when the let the young man run off they had found nothing to indicate anything indecent. But he was naked. They wanted people to see him fleeing from the scene to make a show of Jesus. They might have sought him out after that to punish him and especially if they knew he would not be too hard to find again. It was Jesus they were after for the time being. This is nonsense for it was not hard to arrest two men and nobody lets people who should and can be arrested run away.

One thing for sure is that when Jesus was in a quiet place wit a scantily clad young man they must be bee going to do something.

Jesus let Lazarus die in order that he could raise him to life again. At the tomb of Lazarus, Jesus cried a lot making the Jews remark, �See how [tenderly] he loved him� (John 11). You don�t waste time over a man you are going to resurrect. Either Jesus did not know that Lazarus was going to come out of the tomb alive or if he did as John says then he must have been in love with him. Love makes a parting tearful and sad.

The rich young man came to Jesus and told him he kept all the commandments (Mark 10). We are told that Jesus loved him. He did not love him spiritually for he told the man that he sinned in being to attached to his wealth. To love a sinner except in so far as you want her or him to repent is not loving her or him but rewarding her or his sins and just to desire a person to repent is not loving them for you don�t say your enemies love you just because they are glad you are alive so they can pick on you. He could not love him emotionally except falling in love with him at first sight for he hardly knew him. Jesus did not even know why the man called him good.

Why did Judas betray Jesus with a kiss? The kiss is inexplicable for all Judas had to do was to point at him. Interesting that Jesus had to be identified and he was allegedly exceptionally well known. Anyway, Judas would want to rouse needless contempt by kissing a man to give him into the hands of those who hate him. Judas must have set Jesus up by offering Jesus himself sexually in full view of the men hiding in the bushes in the hope of duping Jesus to prove his homosexuality.

The gospels do not say if Jesus was married which strongly implies that he was not. For a man like him to be single was truly astonishing in those days where the single life was considered almost as a crime. God incarnate or the Son of God could get married. It is stupid to argue that such a person would not marry a creature when he was the maker. If Jesus was man and became man there would be no degradation in that. Jesus� celibacy would seem to indicate a strong dislike of physical contact with women. The New Testament says he was troubled by all kinds of temptations so he did have a sex-drive.

Jesus might have forbidden divorce only because he did not like to see men being happy if they took wives. There is absolutely no justification for his eccentric divorce ban so some prejudice caused it. It hurt him to see men being married while he could not touch them.

The apostles had to contend with many licentious gay Christian groups as the epistles themselves show. If Jesus had been a practising homosexual then they would be evidence that he might have been one two. It would also explain why the crowds who welcomed Jesus to Jerusalem turned against him no time later. In that case, he would have been found out in the Garden of Gethsemane when he seems to have been getting consolation in the form of a young man who was not far from naked.

A CELIBATE�S JEALOUSY

Jesus might have been married but he was definitely celibate at least in public at the time of his alleged ministry.

He smeared homosexuals accusing them of doing wrong without evidence. He did this when he said that sex outside marriage was immoral and that marriage was for one man and one woman for life.

His not blessing gay marriage is sufficient proof of his nasty streak.

The abuses of homosexuality do not prove that it is wrong.

Its alleged unnatural nature does not prove it wrong either for we have to fight nature for it is red in tooth and claw and far from sacred all the time. Is it natural to live in houses or to wear clothes? Nobody can find a reason they believe for being against homosexuality.

Jesus forbade divorce under all circumstances. This was cruel. He could have protected marriage by making it hard to obtain. If he allowed it for adultery then he was encouraging adultery. This was arbitrary because he was implying that adultery was an attempt to break the marriage contract but so is hating your partner and everybody does that at times. He wanted to be cruel and condone adultery and hypocrisy at the same time.

Even sexual thoughts were forbidden. He believed that if you thought about being in the sack with somebody that it is the same as doing it in reality because the thoughts seem to be real to you and you think they are real. Obviously, it must be a sin to fall in love and to have sexual thoughts even under conditions in which they will not force you to do something you regret. This by implication forbids masturbation for how could it be a sin to awaken lust if masturbation is okay and done soon after? Jesus hypocritically preferred a man to be obsessed with lust instead of getting rid of it. One of the favourite tricks of cult-leaders was to say that certain things everybody does are sins to make people feel guilty to keep them running to the Church for comfort.

Jesus lived in an age in which girls were married very young. Brides were often thirteen years of age (page 35, Putting Away Childish Things). Jesus did nothing about this disgusting custom in which young girls were callously raped after being roped into marriage when they were immature and children. He as good as sanctioned legalised paedophilia. This was to hurt the girls for getting married and to sully the marriage bed. There is no excuse for him because we all see faults in our customs and he would have been no exception.

Jealousy was what was wrong with Jesus and nothing else.

Christianity says that sexual sin deserves everlasting torture. Traditionally, since all deserve to suffer for their sins it has been believed to be less bad to hurt a person than to have sex with them. That is why Christianity tends to be obsessed with sexual sin and be anti-sex.

[Edited on 12-4-2004 by favouriteslave]

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
i think this subject is like many of the subjects brought up about jesus christ these days. they all seem to be made by the people in power trying to place doubts in our minds about our saviour jesus christ. i believe it is a real effort by the powers that be to try to give people doubts.

[Edited on 11-4-2004 by andy1033]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join