It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus a homosexual ?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

We agree mostly....but I dont think God ever thought that things would of been better if man was never born. I believe everything has happened for a reason, even all of the bad things man has done. I dont think Thee regrets anything but yet the process will always 'keep moving forward'....mabey its on a scale so huge that we dont see it moving forward....but this is what I feel.

I think beginings are only a point of recycling...a former mater emanating to anew....so this disolved the idea of a end also...because it only is a new emanation...energy flowing to and fro. A believe this has been a process that has always been, where time is of no understanding.

I might be wrong...but just sharing thoughts.

Peace to you,
LV

Peace to you always. You're not wrong or right. You're you...Freely...Here and now by will alone, a miracle to behold...

Peace friend.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Jeus loved da cock, see just like you can't prove "jesus" ever existed, you cant prove he wasn't gay, or black.

I mean if everyone was created to be like god, seems like god himself would have to be part gay, I mean they're are people who born gay, Im pretty sure they dont just wake up one day and think to themselves, You know? I reckon I might start bumming men....You know they were created, by god, to be gay.

Jesus was born a jew, and jewish men had to be married, why do you think so much of his life is missing from like 12-30?? BECAUSE THOSE WERE THE YEARS HE WAS BECOMING A MAN, he would've been doing everything teenagers do, and don't say but he was the son of god crap he was perfect crap, in those days you walk around saying that to hardcore jews and romans and he wouldn't have made it to 30.

He would've fitted in nicely, maybe got married, maybe he didnt and just went around flirting with cute guys and letting Big BOB stroke his hair, YOU DONT KNOW!!! And if you are claiming to know all about jesus's life Im sure there are some people who would really like to meet you. Seriously jesus makes people weak, you are all waiting for some fictional character to save you souls and heal you. SAVE YOUR OWN SOUL, HEAL YOURSELF!!! relying on someone else to help you isn't going to help you out its just weak and petty.

But personally I dont think Jesus was queer simply coz he didn't exist or at least was who you claim to be, I mean they had journalists and newspapers back then yet not one report on some magical hippy that can bring the dead back to life(necromancy and very evil btw) or walking on water or who has the power to stop world hunger. You'd think that would be a pretty big scoop dontcha?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfpack Rebellion
Jesus loved da cock

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I've only read through the first few pages of this thread, so if someone has already mentioned this in the later pages, my apologies. That said, I think the idea of Jesus being gay comes from the Secret Gospel of Mark:

And they come into Bethany. And a certain woman whose brother had died was there. And, coming, she prostrated herself before Jesus and says to him, 'Son of David, have mercy on me.' But the disciples rebuked her. And Jesus, being angered, went off with her into the garden where the tomb was, and straightway a great cry was heard from the tomb. And going near Jesus rolled away the stone from the door of the tomb. And straightway, going in where the youth was, he stretched forth his hand and raised him, seizing his hand. But the youth, looking upon him, loved him and began to beseech him that he might be with him. And going out of the tomb they came into the house of the youth, for he was rich. And after six days Jesus told him what to do and in the evening the youth comes to him, wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the kingdom of God. And thence, arising, he returned to the other side of the Jordan.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
*Ahem*

And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.

(1 Corinthians 12:23)

10 And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner:

11 This was the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

(Mark 12)

Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.

(Psalm 51:6)

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Yeah Yeah, this will bring much needed drama to this side of the forum.

An old freind of mine a couple of months back stated that Jesus " might " have been a homosexual, or a pedophile. Now, this is no view of mine, im curious as to wether this holds any evidence.

He stated somethign along the lines of, " suffer upon me all the children " stated by Jesus.

Do these remarks hold any truth ?

Deep.

Ps. I knew this will bring a lot of heated debate, muhahahah.

i'd suggest, maybe your 'freind' has some sexual issues, illegal or ortherwise, if he sees a sexual connotation like that in the religious text you quoted..

I'm amazed, even to read this level of intelligence in the religious section.

wayne.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by reiki]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
There is evidence backed by a great deal of stuff not put in the bible scrolls that hit the cutting room floor that Jesus was married to Mary Magadelene. There is even a certain belief that there may have been offspring although at this point there is only speculation and rumor. But of course that is all history really is whether it is religious or taught in schools someone edited what really happened to what is taught to the public at large. If you want to believe he was gay - you will, a pedophile- you will. It is all about what people want to believe rather than necessarily the truth and that goes with everything from religion to politics to your family to your neighbors perception is often skewed and people would just rather not hear the truth it could be to fantastic or it could be too mundane. perception is 9/10ths of a persons reality until something comes and shakes it to the ground then they either refuse to believe the fact or possibility or they change their viewpoint entirely.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lola322
There is evidence backed by a great deal of stuff not put in the bible scrolls that hit the cutting room floor that Jesus was married to Mary Magadelene. There is even a certain belief that there may have been offspring although at this point there is only speculation and rumor. But of course that is all history really is whether it is religious or taught in schools someone edited what really happened to what is taught to the public at large. If you want to believe he was gay - you will, a pedophile- you will. It is all about what people want to believe rather than necessarily the truth and that goes with everything from religion to politics to your family to your neighbors perception is often skewed and people would just rather not hear the truth it could be to fantastic or it could be too mundane. perception is 9/10ths of a persons reality until something comes and shakes it to the ground then they either refuse to believe the fact or possibility or they change their viewpoint entirely.

And where is this evidence? There may be a few mentions in certain Gnostic texts (i.e., the Gospel of Philip)--but there is also plenty of evidence (which I've posted in this thread) that many of the Gnostics (and possibly the big JC himself) were total flamers! Who was the Beloved Disciple, after all?

And hey, here's something else that the Gnostics claimed Jesus did with Mary M: www.antinopolis.org...

“Jesus himself, they said, was the first teacher of these practices. He took Mary Magdalene to a mountain, took a woman out of his side and had sex with her, then drank his own sperm saying: ‘Thus we ought to do, that we may live.’ They even claim that when Jesus at the Last Supper spoke of eating his flesh and drinking his blood, he was referring to this practice.”

So apparently Mary Magdalene wasn't good enough to actually receive the throbbing Logos-Made-Flesh. Maybe she got fat?

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

There are those who can claim that he never existed at all. As I said people believe what they want to believe. If Jesus was real perhaps he was as you say a "flamer". Perhaps he was a respectable carpenter come rabi who married Mary Magadalene perhaps, he was an disgruntles trouble maker who caught the attention of the romans who had a spin doctor named Paul who made a bigger deal out of him than there should have been. And perhaps he is just wishful thinking for those who need to believe in something some kind of savior or perhaps he was a savior, or is a savior. As I said people will believe what they want to believe truth be damned and they will invariably find evidence to back up their claim. It is human nature and not one of us is exempt. I'm not are you?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kinglizardI could very easily be homosexual for Jesus. to swallow and absorb his fluid would certainly elevate my own, There is no more direct way to get it than to have it ejaculated intoappropriate opening. it is the holy grail after all.......

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join