It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Southpark solves 911 conspiracy - a confession of sorts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
www.southparkstudios.com...

I mean what else is there to say ... SouthPart ... a bush admits to doing 911 and blows away a 911 truther... you know the usual stuff - they even threw in Cheney hunting with a crossbow ... he hunts people with a crossbow - nude through the woods on survior recounts cathy obrien I think.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I seriously hope you don't think that southpark is how the "powers that be" reveal their secrets to the general public.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It is a satire show. It takes big controversial topics of the day and pokes fun at how ridiculous they are. While it can't be denied that 9/11 was at least partially an inside job of sorts, I seriously doubt that this was meant to to do anything other than make 911 truthers look like whack jobs and make the majority of media washed idiots equate anything "9/11 truth" with ridiculous comedy show plots.

The best way to avoid some truth is to make fun of it.

Trey Parker and Matt Stone are tools anyway. I like Family Guy!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

It's hard to find the clip using your link. Can you post the number of the clip as it is listed on the webpage, rather than the URL which just redirects to the Comedy Network page?

[edit on 22-1-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Yeah...but at the end of the episode it is revealed that the "truther" was a hired disinfo agent, and that Bush & Co. orchestrated the entire 911 Truth movement to make themselves look more omnipotent than they really were.

The episode ends with:

"So who was behind 911?"
"A bunch of pissed off Muslims."

So yes, it did nail it on the head.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Yeah...but at the end of the episode it is revealed that the "truther" was a hired disinfo agent, and that Bush & Co. orchestrated the entire 911 Truth movement to make themselves look more omnipotent than they really were.

The episode ends with:

"So who was behind 911?"
"A bunch of pissed off Muslims."

So yes, it did nail it on the head.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

I have to agree, that was satire all the way. And good satire too.

I love South Park, and to a lessor extent, Family Guy. That old formula of 'Wow, that's just like the time Peter did something to something else" and then you see what Peter did to something that was so hilarious that relates (or more often than not, doesn't) to the current situation never gets old.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If you dont think south park is exposing things 9/11 conspiracys and nwo, then take a VERY close look at imaginationland. you can watch the whole hour long movie on southparkstudios. For example, imaginationland as a whole is sybolized by messed up things the illuminati is behind. it starts off with the kids riding the baloon (take note that the shape of the baloon is an eye with the sun repersenting the pupil and rays representing the colored part of the eye) to i-land. There is a terrorist attack. freeze frame this part for lotssss of nwo references. also take a solid look at the expressions on certain characters faces
and when they re appear.

soon after a cia agent reveals some pretty revealing things to say about the attack in imaginationland
- "the attack seems to have been in the works for years"
- "terrorist have control of imagination"
- "its a matter of time before our imaginations run wild"

there is so much symbolism in this i just skimmed the top. just take your time and watch it. oh and in one scene in kyles room, he has a model of the solar system, with the earth out of its order. NWO??

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ILLUMINATIitanimulli

- "its a matter of time before our imaginations run wild"

Indeed...

top topics

join