It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unpublished photos from Gaza.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Merely for your information, definitely not entertainment.
Just the link because some pictures are horrible.
WARNING DISTURBING IMAGES.
www.fpp.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Whats the point of spamming the forum with pictures of dead soldiers?

10 minutes before these pictures were taken these dead men were shooting at the enemy, and the enemy killed them.

Or are you insinuating that all these men got together, donned camouflage, uniforms, body armor, battle gear and grabbed their guns in order to go to a wedding while Israel decided to kill them for no reason?

Also, if they are "unpublished", then what the hell are they doing on the internet?

War sucks, people die.

Where is the conspiracy angle? Why couldn't this be added to any of the other 200 Israel\Palestine threads? Do pictures of dead terrorists really deserve their own thread?

Where is the "information" you promised? All there is on that link is pictures with no captions and a link to buy something. Or did all you really want to do is post some pictures of dead people?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

I feel for the man holding the dead, young man in his arms. Maybe his son..?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiloke

never the less, Killing is wrong
doesnt matter who does it
its still wrong

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
reply to post by Tiloke

never the less, Killing is wrong
doesnt matter who does it
its still wrong

I'm sorry, you are wrong.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think the killing of anyone is a good thing, but it is not always wrong.

If I hear my pre-teen daughters window break and run in to see some guy taking his pants off and holding a knife, is it wrong for me to kill him? Not at all.
If you are being mugged or beaten and you manage to use your pistol to defend defend yourself is it wrong? No.

It is not a good or fun thing to so, but it is not wrong.

It sucks, its dirty and you feel like crap for doing it, but it is not wrong.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Tiloke]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Those pictures are very brutal. It seems kind of wrong to display such personal pictures of fallen soldiers. I'm thinking that picture must of been the start of the Israeli operation. They must have been walking down the street or something. It seems they were caught unaware.

Anybody know what faction they belong too? I can see Red berets. I don't think the Al Quds wear that particular uniform.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Why all the dead soldiers and no weapons?
Who took the weapons?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Why all the dead soldiers and no weapons?
Who took the weapons?

Dead soldiers do not need weapons. The living do.

Considering the blockade of the country, I would imagine any available weapon was snatched up immediately.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiloke

i wouldnt really compare, attacking a rapist to someone that defending their Homes on the same level

no offence

edit:

to kill in Cold blood is wrong

[edit on 21-1-2009 by bodrul]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiloke

I'm really sorry to have offended you with these photos.

I mean not to spam, I found the pictures and thought some people would find them of interest. This is a place where the hidden goes unhidden and secrets are not pushed under the carpet. Therefore I think anything that paints a picture in our minds will help us understand the situation in our own way - that's why I didn't write any opinions or views on the matter.

Photos like this are bound to create a strong reaction but please don't mix up spamming with pictures of a situation in which the media is biased. What is spam to you could be prime cuts to somebody else.

Yes you are right, there is no conspiracy attatched to these pictures, hence the place I posted them, they just act as a piece in a big jigsaw.... a fairly sick jigsaw I will fully admit.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Horrible pictures but I see your point.
Stuff like this helps us build a picture in our mind like you say but too much of it may bias our opinion anyway.
Not spam IMHO.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I dont think its spam at all, its reality, and pro-Israeli's dont like these pictures being shown because its hard to justify them. Ive seen these pictures already, but as horrific as they are, there are much much worse ones out there....

And to tiloke, how do you know that before these men were killed they were firing at israeli soldiers? Does that mean the hundreds of dead children and women were also firing at them before they were shelled with phosphorus or some other illegal bomb?

And since when has it been a war? it is complete genocide, a brutal attack on a defenseless population.

I hope Israel are held accountable for their war crimes, and im glad the world is waking up to this long, outrageous, covered up injustice.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by paul76
Those pictures are very brutal. It seems kind of wrong to display such personal pictures of fallen soldiers. I'm thinking that picture must of been the start of the Israeli operation. They must have been walking down the street or something. It seems they were caught unaware.

Looks like they probably got bombed from the sky, the pieces of flesh and burnt objects makes me think this.

Man first the baby now this, how can I eat now.

I agree this is not spam, it's just reality. We see a lot of people sitting behind their computer, talking about death, killing people, what's right and wrong, yet they are far from knowing the reality of how things look.

These pictures are reality, and it reminds us to remember these are real people, wether they are good or bad people I have no idea, but they are real people, just like you and me.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It's starting to look like a competition to see who can post the most gruesome photo......

At least it gives everyone a chance to see just how gruesome violent death is....although it seems some aren't aware that the "gruesome-ness" has been pretty much the same for all of human history. Of course, images of that type create a dramatic emotional reaction in normal humans....making it difficult to keep one's reasoning on an even keel....I guess it's easier to skew the discussion away from somber reason and reflection than it is to look into real causes and influences. And it's a cheap tactic from those that don't care to discuss the issue in depth, or consider the perfidy of both sides of this conflict.

Over and over again, like a broken record...."those poor people.....it's genocide!!.....it's slaughter!!!!....."the Israelis are horrible, Arab killing monsters..." Uh, hello?....some of us answered the clue phone a long time ago....we know it's horrible, we know death and dismemberment is gruesome......and we also know that there are agents exterior to the Gaza Strip influencing this conflict, and that neither side has any particular upperhand claim for any special morality. For crying out loud, offer some alternative, some way of changing the status quo....or just shut up.

"Oooh, but MrPenny....I feel more special about myself when I parrot the comments that I think I should be saying...."

Hello?? Humans have been inflicting that kind of savagery on each other forevah.......why, some even in the name of religion.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hamas sows Gazans' Reap!

Sad...Very Sad!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Over and over again, like a broken record...."those poor people.....it's genocide!!.....it's slaughter!!!!....."the Israelis are horrible, Arab killing monsters..." Uh, hello?....some of us answered the clue phone a long time ago....we know it's horrible, we know death and dismemberment is gruesome......and we also know that there are agents exterior to the Gaza Strip influencing this conflict, and that neither side has any particular upperhand claim for any special morality. For crying out loud, offer some alternative, some way of changing the status quo....or just shut up.

It's wrong to say "we know", you should say "I know" or "I believe". Just because you have made up your well educated mind it doesn't give you the right to tell people to stop discussing things. People may not have gone down the same paths as you or looked at the same information ergo they may not be as far on at reaching a conclusion as you.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
it doesn't give you the right to tell people to stop discussing things.

Fine, start discussing and stop making the subject nothing more than gruesome voyeurism. I do in fact have the right to demand that the discussion be conducted in reasoned and mature manner.

And until you stop by my office, count the people around me....you're just going to have to accept the "we" and "us".....mkay?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Cool. I really hope I don't turn the whole subject into voyuerism based on gratuitous photos, like I say I just mean to share what I found for the reasons I stated, I don't want to effect the whole subject with these few photos.

Forgive me, I didn't realise you were also expressing the opinions of your workmates you really should make this clear in your username or the post itself.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
MODS, I DEMAND that you take this thread down now! I posted a thread that linked a photo essay, and you guys moved it to the trash bin, citing gore and and disturbing images. The pictures in that essay where not nearly as graphic as these! The only reason you took my thread down was because the essay compared the Israeli Jews to Nazis, through photos of WWII and the Gaza Genocide!

I'm calling you out ATS!
uruknet.info...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join