It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two years lurking, - finally joined.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Text White
Hello all,

Finally joined the site after lurking and being an enthusiastic reader for the past two years or so.

My main intrests are definetely the ufo forum and the paranormal forums.

The project serpo and few dulce threads fascinate me!

I am currently located in Sydney, Australia, so my main goals here are to investigate some Australian based cases/encounters.

I would appreciate learning from some fellow Sydney members aswell.

Anyways, take it easy.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Welcome to the best site on the web! Make your words heard and make some noise!

~TheMythLives

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by anononymous

I am currently located in Sydney, Australia, so my main goals here are to investigate some Australian based cases/encounters.

Welcome aboard mate!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Alright! I'm no longer the "new kid" anymore

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
*Waves to New Member*

Hi Hi, Welcome to ATS ~

(What took you so long, lol)!?

peace

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
to "anononymous":

Is that what you meant to register or is that a typo? The reason I ask is that some members decide -- after having been the boards for awhile -- that they hate their names.

Some say that they chose their name very quickly, expecting to post once and never return, only to find that they're addicted to ATS. Others because they made a typo, or only later learned that spaces are allowed meaning that, say, TheHopefulReaper or The_Hopeful_Reaper could have been The Hopeful Reaper all along. D'oh!.

There are ways of ditching an account and starting a new one, but members don't like the idea because they not only lose their points, but they lose the rapport they've established with other members. The key, then, is to do it early should you wish to do it at all.

I have no idea if the name was a typo or if you add the extra "on" in order to distinguish you name from the "anonymous poster" feature. If so then nevermind.

Either way. Welcome aboard!

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Aha honestly I made this name quite a while ago!

The name isn't of that much importance, just honestly wanted to post rather then think of an origional name lol!

Ahhh it took me a while because I haven't really had much time nor internet connection recently! Much thanks to a new hiptop web browing anywhere is possible!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Oh and also, thanks to everyone for the welcomes!

Im at work at the moment but im going to be researching something very soon for my first post!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Great to have you with us! Look forward to seeing you around the forums, Anything you need feel free to ask away

-----------

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link
www.belowtopsecret.com... " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Avatar, Pic in profile help
OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

Need help with how to post? Getting youtube links to work? or just what the icons are in posting..check my posting help thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well... Welcome to ATS! Hope you enjoy your stay!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Welcome! Glad your here, although I wish I would have known about that whole space thing when it came to my user name.

Anyway welcome aboard

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Glad you finally decided to join us officially.

Enjoy.

top topics

join