It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke: "The Man Behind Obama" PART 2 - Above Politics 49

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

Not sure what else I add here Excitable_Boy?

David Icke is not some one you will often see interviewed on the main stream media because what they have to say does not fit in with the main stream view of what you should hear and see. And as we will seek to bring people to this show who are not heard in the main stream, some of their views will be disagreed with by some listeners to the show.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Homer and I make NO judgements on what our guests say on the show. If a guest wants to compare President Obama to Hitler, they can.

All the ATS MIX shows work hard on bring guests to the shows that will excite and interest our listeners and I believe that David Icke has done jus that over the two shows of his interview. Where else in the broadcast media would you get shows that have interviewed amongst others:

Wayne Root - VP candidate (Not once but twice)
The Offical Monster Raving Looney Party
David Icke
The BNP
Communist Party of Great Britian

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

I think Frankidealist35, that you forget that Martin and Homer bring us these shows in their own time, and of course it is right to let someone with an alternative view point, have there say. Just because you disagree with what is said, does not mean it should not heard.

If I take the first paragraph of your post "So you're saying you're okay with having people who compare the President of the United States to a madman like Hitler for more ratings?" Yes of course it is OK to hear someone say this, that is freedom of speech. Are you suggesting by this paragraph that the show should have been censored just because you do not like what David Icke says about The President of the United States?

I am sure if you look back at all the posts on this forum regarding Presidents of the United States, this is far from the worst thing that has been said about a president.

Homer and Martin have brought us some one who is not heard often on the normal media channels, while I do not agree with everything that David Icke said on the show, I would certainly never want this or any other ATS MIX show censored because some one may be upset with what a guest has to say.

I would suggest if you want to hear "safe" opinions, ATS is not the place to be.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by Freedom ERP]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom ERP

Dude, I wasn't questioning the ability for them to exercise their free speech right. I was just saying that comparing Obama or anyone to Hitler is just a little extreme and is questionable.

reply to post by Martin Bain

I have no doubt of that. I just still believe that no one in their right mind would compare any living politician to Hitler right now because the things Hitler did were terrible. I just watched a movie about World War II called Defiance, and, it was about how this group survived the German onslaught and the like... and they made it out of the forest... and I would question any claims regarding Obama being like Hitler.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You ever get the feeling that the NWO is kind of, er...already here?! It always has been, it has just reached a point where it needs to show its face, which is why folk like Icke and Alex Jones are still alive. They want you to rise up so it can morph into another form whilst convincing people they are victorious. The only way to bring it down is to stop voting and stop using the FIAT currency system. No need for war, just stop looking at the pretty lights and notice the path.

Pax maxima

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TRAVELS

If they are here... then they are extremely incompetent!

Second line

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
My thanks for asking my question to David Icke. I enjoyed his response, which reinforces the idea that change is happening. You don't so much see it on the tv or the media, but talking to normal people in my sphere of aquaintances I do notice that more people are becoming aware to the big picture going on, and sooner or later this whole thing is going to explode into the group mind, the volksgeist.

What happens then is anyone's guess. Quite a ride, huh?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Martin Bain

Most of these guests your interviewing are outside of the MSM world because they are too controversial..to either side of the isle.

However, MSM has interveiwed people of this extreme before. For example, the best ones I can think of would be Stitchen, Hoagland, Freidman, and even public enemy #1 during Desert Storm...Saddam Hussein (CBS w/Dan Rather).

I enjoy the programs. I think they have potential. Enough potential to break out and do some serious competition with the MSM.

In order to to that tho, and to be fair across the board, and completely neutral as all documentary/interveiw programs should be, the program content needs to have a balance of both prospectives.

Plus it wouldnt hurt to speak to your company attourneys about setting up these programs for syndication on other media outlets. That gives more exposure outside of the ATS forums and iPodcasts. And as any director or producer of a program knows, exposure means more audience, which means more ranking, which means more dominance.

Having the ratings numbers based on repetitive audience count doesnt put the program up on the top 5 list or even top 10. The only way to achieve that is to break the show out into the world byond ATS forums and iPod....that is...if the program is ready to take on MSM in a real way.

Basically the shows and ATS are sitting on a gold mine...hope its not wasted by limiting its potential.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Keep your eyes open, and observe carefully.

This is one of those "low probability, high impact" pieces of information.

It has come to my attention last night that "the man" behind Barack Obama may not be a man at all (in either meaning of the word).

If I were you, I would pay close attention at what Obama's wife is doing. Does she attend important meetings as well? Does she give instructions to Obama in a strange manner? Does their relationship resemble the one between a handler and a tool?

If answer to all these questions in "no", you have nothing to worry about. If it's "yes", then you have a problem. "Obamabot" may not be as far from the truth as one would initially think.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Based on the video, I think it would be really great to have Webster Tarpley interviewed. Icke's great, and he has his own unique perspective (I particularly liked what he said about Obama in Africa): Tarpley's clearly done a LOT of homework on this.

I'd been away from this site for a while when the election was on. First, I thought the GOP would fiddle it again. Then when Obama got in and I picked myself up off the floor, I thought, "uh-oh, outbreak of democracy... how long will he last before they take the JFK option?"

He's been in office long enough for me to conclude that he's just another Clinton - possibly even more dangerous. Bush's frat-boy moron persona exposed the US as the global bully it's been for the past half-century: Obama's going to be a more plausible face for, at least, more of the same. As Tarpley predicted, he's not anti-war, quite the reverse. And there's a disquieting totalitarian streak there camouflaged under a veneer of apparent niceness.

I have to say I've only seen Obama speak once (on TV, of course) and my first impression was that this was someone who was articulate and clearly didn't mind that what they had to say was pretty much content-free. Then other people were saying how great he was and I couldn't be bothered to check it out - I just revised my opinion based on opinions of others that I'd grown to trust. What a boob.

So, yes, please, Webster Tarpley if you can, guys. And those who haven't should check out the video - there's some proper analysis there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join