It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question for the people of USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
WELL...here in my house we have a bottle of Lysol 4 in 1 cleaner, and it haves a "U" in a circle sign...what says that symbol?

here a picture for reference, the symbol si marked with a red circle

AHHH....and, it is true the fact about The Clorox Company sells a lot of Clorox bleach bottles to the CIA for torturing in the military bases and facilities?

(i edited the title...i'm not from USA...i'm from Chile, hahaha)

[edit on 17-1-2009 by feña_2]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Unilever is a brand of various cleaning supplies I believe. That is my guess on what the 'U' symbol is.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
it basically means the product was braught about in an orthodox fashion!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Might mean that it's kosher.

It looks like the Certification mark used to mark something as kosher.

Hechsher

AHHH....and, it is true the fact about The Clorox Company sells a lot of Clorox bleach bottles to the CIA for torturing in the military bases and facilities?

Not a clue, sounds more like a urban legend. Brands names are expensive anyway.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by RuneSpider]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
Unilever is a brand of various cleaning supplies I believe. That is my guess on what the 'U' symbol is.

en.wikipedia.org...

nope...isn't Unilever...Lysol is from Reckitt&Benckiser...the Unilever logo is one like this....

i heared the symbol is for the jewish people...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
thanks for the aclaration...it's really confusing the massive consuming products market over there...EPA certification for the household cleaners, some strange laws for the food...man it's really crazy..and now, a jew certification...is strange...

for the bleach...
ahh...of course...if was true, TCC goes direclty into bankrupt...it misses the pricipal brand of the group internationally: Clorox (note: apart from USA, they also are a well-known bleach brand here in Chile)

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I love Clorox bleach it disinfects like nothing else. Clean white whites and you can even clean water and keep stored water pure and safe for up to 6 months with just a few drops. I always keep it on hand. I doubt they use it for torture in Guantanamo, they use it to keep bathrooms clean and clean up after sick people most likely as well as sanitizing eating utensils and dishware.

I was alarmed a few years ago when we first started getting our products in both english AND spanish, wow I thought it was scary like they were going to make USA and mexico one country.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I love Clorox bleach it disinfects like nothing else. Clean white whites and you can even clean water and keep stored water pure and safe for up to 6 months with just a few drops. I always keep it on hand. I doubt they use it for torture in Guantanamo, they use it to keep bathrooms clean and clean up after sick people most likely as well as sanitizing eating utensils and dishware.

I was alarmed a few years ago when we first started getting our products in both english AND spanish, wow I thought it was scary like they were going to make USA and mexico one country.

Two things: look at this, Clorox Disinfecting Wipes in Chile!!!

www.toallitasdesinfectantes.cl...

and two...a completely bottle of bleach in spanish

i283.photobucket.com...

new topics

top topics

join