It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quetzalcoatl's return?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Guy's I want your opinion on this.

The aztecs mistaken Cortez's arrival for Quetzalcoatl's return right?

And he's supposed to be a god from the heavens?

Arriving in a ship?

Aight, aight. I read up on this white tribe of indians down in south america. They wore something like turbans ''so they could be known everywhere." If I remember right they had this freakin a city hidden up in the mountains with like an old school observatory and they always watched the sirius constellation awaiting the return of the gods.

But I'm pretty sure they said sirius 'CONSTELLATIONS', as in A B and C.

Does anybody know anything relevant to these constellations?

Are these the same constellations that FOX beamed 'The Day The Earth Stood Still' to?

The 2012 thing got me into reading Revelations. I read about the 'angels' and the antichrist fighting this huge battle in the skies.

Jesus' hair is all gray, beard and all when he returns in revelations. Sounds to me like the effects of relativity.

All the worlds religions promising a heavenly return, and it all sounds to me like aliens.

Am I crazy, when I say that I think this 2012 thing is like every world religion, and every crackpot conspiracy theorist put all their pigs in the same poke?

Am I crazy when I think that God=Quetzalcoatl=E.T.?

And every ancient text points to civilization joining together to survive, only to collapse.

Am I crazy?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
No your not crazy. Crazy people dont know their crazy.
2nd line

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Am I crazy when I think that God=Quetzalcoatl=E.T.?

Not quite crazy. There have been many theories abound on this very issue. I would say you're not far from the truth. Of course, as they say, truth is always stranger than fiction.

The truth is in the phonetic evolution of language. Many languages possess what I tend to call the "phonetic God meme." This is comprised of the vowel-L-vowel phoneme (ili, ele, elo, uli, oly - you get the point). Many languages use this phoneme for composing part of the name of "God."

All of these words are related via the vowel-L-vowel phoneme:

Elohim
Allah
Elah
Ilu
Alien
Elevated
Elite
Elijah
Illuminate
Halo
Holy
Nephilim/Nephele
Olympus
Allos
Helios

----

The use of this particular form of language analysis is called the phonetic cabala. It is the key to unlocking all closed doors. I wish I could say more, but unfortunately I can only reveal so much. If you're interested in hearing more about this, please review my previous posts.

----

Quetzalcoatl is a combination of a bird and serpent/dragon. This should be taken symbolically. A dragon that flies, or a dragon that comes from the sky. Dragons almost always spit fire right? Great wind too?

If you fully analyze all variations of the phonetic God meme, you will soon understand why this is the case. Long ago the earth suffered a major cataclysm, the memory of this cataclysm has been imprinted in our language. It is also represented by many names of "God."

A large portion of the Earth will be destroyed by the second coming of Quetzalcoatl. The Earth will be tried by fire, wind & water once again. This is a very bad thing. The great serpent, and the war in heaven!

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Aleilius]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
what a crock. If you know so much about this L thing in their names, then spell it out for him. Don't give him this "unfortunately I can't divulge" B.S. What kind of help are you giving him when you tell him that?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bronco73

I agree, I really hate when people say that and it just makes me want to add them to my ignore list.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by M157yD4wn
No your not crazy. Crazy people dont know their crazy.
2nd line

I hear people say that all of the time,but I have to think that,at least in the beginning of the process of them losing their mind, they must have some suspicion

[edit on 18-1-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I have read about sirius but what Im about to tell you I dont believe myself and I really dont see how it is even relevant to our lives here on Earth. Anyway!

Sirius is a star or a black dwarf I believe. On this star exists an alien race called the sirians in the 4th dimension. If we just went to Sirius we wouldnt see anything because the sirians live on Sirius, but in the 4th dimension which is really only a higher level of consciousness/state of being which has no physical form in our reality. It is being conscious that you are only light thus you become light or the illusion of the physical is lifted and you enter the 4th dimension or something like that.

Anyway these Sirians created the human race along side the Nephilim from the planet people refer to as Niburu. Niburu will not hit the Earth again because a planet hitting another planet would totally change its orbit so the next time around it would be in a totally different spot. The same can be said just by passing close by another planet or even being that close to our own sun.

So these two aliens created humans... but not life on Earth wich is absurd to think. And these aliens are not God and they are not mentioned in the bible as such. Maybe angels, but anyway. In 2012 we will beable to enter the 4th dimension and join them because the poles will shift on Earth changing the electromagnetic fields which will change human consciousness/awareness.

Is it just me or does everything supernatural have to do with electromagnetics?

top topics

join