It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Feeling A Sense Of Dread About The Coming Inauguration?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Ask 10 people about the coming inauguration and at least one of them will tell you that they feel like something is going to happen. There has been so many predictions going around about the subject. How do you personally feel about it? What predictions have you heard?

I personally wouldn't want to be in Washington that day. Just call it "a bad feeling."

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
They were showing on CNN earlier tonight that there will be over 100,000 troops and police on the ground in D.C. for the big event and they are expecting upwards of 3 million people to show.

Any time you put that many people in one place bad things can happen. Certainly the big day for any kook who may be looking to get his name into the history books.

Glad I will be home where it is warm, sounds like they will have a lot to deal with.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I just posted this thread and it was cut off. I do not know why, does it look like I did something wrong?

I have dreams that sometimes come true. They do not always come true and often they are hints of the actual event and not literal. I had a very vivid dream today was very real. I could feel the emotions of the event. Today I was sick (with a cold) and I slept most of the day. I woke up around three p.m. from this dream; I dreamed a missile hit at the upcoming inauguration. Here is a complete description of my dream:

I am with a group of people and we are at the inauguration trying to find a good location to stand and see the stage. I have a bad feeling in my stomach as if I know what is going to happen. I know that a missile will hit so I am now looking for a place to that will allow me easy escape, somewhere that looks safe. A helicopter lands and Bush gets out surrounded by security and walks to the stage. Then another helicopter lands and Obama gets out and runs to the stage. Then I switch over to being in a room with Bush and he is cleaning out a closet. I feel secure and safe in his presence, like I know with him I am safe, the US is safe. I tell him that I feel scared, that I am worried about a nuclear threat to the US after he leaves office. He turns to me and says “yes, that is what Obama is about”. Then I switch back to the inauguration and both men are smiling and waving from the stage. I Look into the sky and see a missile to the right of the stage coming fast to the area out of the east. I scream to warn everyone but I am too late. The group I am with and I run and escape over a wall I can feel the fear and sickness of the event in my stomach. Other people are running in a panic around us. As we are making our way through the city away from the madness I see Obama getting onto a helicopter and escaping. Then I am walking in a train station and everyone thinks that Bush is dead and I feel sad. I look up a set of stairs and see Bush meeting Laura on the landing and he looks back at me and smiles, and I feel relief. The nI have a flash that the real Bush was not at the inauguration but a look alike. I all of the sudden understand that Bush knew all along that if he went to the inauguration that he would die so he sent a look alike. Inside I know we are heading for a very bad future that things are going to be bad.

Then I woke up and as I post this (8 Hours after the dream) I still have a feeling of dread inside that I cannot shake.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I don't believe anything will happen during the inauguration. I think it will happen in the weeks after. I also don't believe it will be an outside terrorist threat. I believe it will be homegrown.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by janon

janon
I agree I do not think anything will happen either I think my whole dream shows the overall anxiety that I have. The dream probably refelcts a lot of other Americans' feelings too in the sense of anxiety.
Hey someone blocked my thread and moved it to belowtopsecret and I cannot get in do you know why?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

When you switch to bts you may have to log in all over again. Have you tried doing that?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

No. I am new, I will try it. Thank you so much!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
How odd you mention this. I thought I was feeling odd about Inauguration because I was paranoid. But I don't know at times when I read about whats going on with security and how many people are going to be there.

1 nuke, or a kamikaze plane with a bio load, or anything really, and up to 3 million people are dead or pretty much written off in 1 day.

I just get a bad feeling whenever I see someone so giddy about going. Theres this one girl that was so ecstatic the other day that deep down a question came out of no where in my head "Is she coming back?".

Something may happen, then again something may not. But if I were bin Laden and really wanted to give the US the finger, I'd smuggle a couple of backpack nukes around that 'Secure Zone' and detonate them with the wind blowing the radiation over the city. Just think of how many representitives of our government would be taken out?

Its right to be concerned, but we can't let it take over our lives, so we have to keep living and react to whatever happens I'm sad to say

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Na, nothing is going to happen to him. I feel that there are many people in power that want him there.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Nothing is gonna happen on that day...
Trust me, I know.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Hi Melissa,

I, too, feel sick about this.

I don't know whether I feel sick about Obama, or about the inauguration. But I certainly feel sick about something.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sir Solomon

Hi Sir,

I have just replied to Melissa saying that I felt sick as well - I truly hope that nothing bad happens...but I can't ignore this feeling that something is not right.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Melissa....I read your thread. That is one of the things that prompted me to start this one. I pray that nothing goes wrong....and more than likely nothing will happen. BUT...the feeling just won't go away.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Shystargazer

Hi Shy,

I am so sorry - thought it was mel's thread - but thank you, and I do feel uneasy - but no-one can do anything except wait and watch obviously.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I have had a very bad feeling for about a week. Not that something physically devastating will happen, but rather something really big in the spiritual sense. Its very overwhelming, like something momentous and huge is taking effect. Its certainly not anything good, and It kind of feels like a huge force of negativ energy is coalescing. i dunno. I just don't feel good about it. If any of you ever heard Obamas acceptance speech backmasked, well the same feeling I get from his voice, I get now. Its deep inside me, like things are about to hit an event horizon.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
3 different callers on coast to coast open lines said something bad will go down on or before the obama inaugeration .

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I've seen people predicting and/or dreading the inauguration for fear of another terror attack on home soil.

I predict a major, large scale terror attack but not here at home and not against US civilians. I suspect it will happen over seas and the inauguration and massive media coverage will be derailed by "Breaking News" out of Afghanistan and /or Iraq.

Inauguration day will be historic for many reasons sadly least of all because of Prez Elect Obama.

It's going to be a very interesting year.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I feel this too.

An uneasy gut feeling - to do with the new world order? Who knows.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I'm dreading the media coverage. For two days I'll be unable to listen to radio or watch TV. There'll be a constant loop of Obama's address and a variety of morally corrupt politicians talking BS about why he will:

A. Be a good President

B. Be a bad President

Undoubtedly, there'll be an increase in Middle East atrocities as several poor, uneducated, illiterate stooges are given rucksacks of explosive and sent to a busy marketplace. If I lived in Israel, Pakistan or Afghanistan etc, I'd do my shopping today and stay away from crowds on the 20th/21st. America will lose sight (for that one day) that life goes on around the World and at least a couple of billion people don't know or couldn't care less about the new guy.

As for the actual Inaugaration?

In Washington 42,500 members of the Secret Service, police, National Guard, military personnel and other security officials will be swarming throughout the city next week, during an operation that has even taken lessons from the recent terror attacks in Mumbai and the bombings on the London Underground on July 7, 2005.

Looks like the perfect time to rob that bank on the edge of town

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
If there are any more loons around like this man who just arrested then the OPs feeling of dread is probably justified....

:.....Jan 16, 8:20 PM EST
Man accused in Miss. of threat to president-elect

By CHRIS TALBOTT
Associated Press Write

JACKSON, Miss. (AP) -- A Wisconsin man was arrested Friday in Mississippi after authorities said he threatened on the Internet to kill President-elect Barack Obama.

Steven Joseph Christopher, 42, was taken into custody by the Secret Service in Brookhaven, Miss., and charged with threatening to assassinate Obama for what he claimed was "the country's own good," federal prosecutors said. The criminal complaint was sealed until Christopher's appearance in federal court.

Federal Judge James C. Sumner ordered Christopher held until a bail hearing next Thursday.

"Threats against the president-elect will be taken very seriously," Dunn Lampton, U.S. attorney for the southern district of Mississippi, said in a release. "Use of Internet chat rooms to express those threats is as much a crime as uttering the words. Threats of this nature will be pursued swiftly and vigorously."

An affidavit from Secret Service Special Agent Kelly Adcox released by Lampton's office quotes Christopher as saying he has nothing personal against Obama and that he's not a racist. Authorities said Christopher made the threats Jan. 11 and 15 on the Web site www.alien-earth.org... ...."

hosted.ap.org...

au.youtube.com...
Edited to add extra link....
www.reuters.com...

Apparently this was a poster on another conspiracy site that I wont mention who has been a lot of trouble lately.

It also wasn't the FBI or CIA that found him but he was reported to the authorities by other posters on the forum.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Flighty]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join