It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you really think about it... The Powers That Be are powerless.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I said if you really think about it.

They have control over the military
They have control over the money
They have control over the politics
They have control over the media
They have control over the oil
They have control over the food
They have control over religion?
They have control over who lives
They have control over who dies

But they don't have control over your soul.

Think about it.

you are basically a slave.

so how does slave act when he is sent to war? He's happy... not because he is a slave,.... but because he knows GOD.

When you have control of money, politics, food, media, wars, and even the people... do you still have GOD?

My message... you will never win, you lost... unless you believe this:

"If you have nothing to die for, you have nothing to live for"

TPTB have no GOD. They have this world. We have more.

AMEN!

Oh my Lord, Lord, Lord, .....

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

This is true the TPTB could only set certain events in motion. It all in the end comes down to what we do. It may seem like there is nothing we could do but in the end there is. It may not be pretty it may not be easy. But we could put an end to the TPTB. They can’t control individual human thought. The only thing they would be able to do is to suppress any type of movement against them. But eventually that would even fail. You are righte they have no god. They feel they are the gods of this world and should answer to no one but themselves.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Well i would have never taken it in the religious direction, because that is a variable. Perhaps "free will" is what your idea transfers to those who may believe in a different "god" or type of god...

A government cannot exist if it has no-one to govern. Never forget that.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dantrav
Well i would have never taken it in the religious direction, because that is a variable. Perhaps "free will" is what your idea transfers to those who may believe in a different "god" or type of god...

A government cannot exist if it has no-one to govern. Never forget that.

Ahhh yes... free will.

I didn't take it in the religous direction with my little video....

I took it in a direction of what would happen if you choose to fight the powers that be.

you will die.... but these people that chose to fight only died in the physical form... they never died spiritually.

When you are faced with the decision to fight.... you will die... but will you die spiritually?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dantrav

And I have no fear.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Oops forget i said that.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by meadowfairy]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
If everybody ignored the orders of those higher in our constructed hierarchies, then they would have absolutely no power. This is, however, incredibly unlikely given the way humans behave. People follow orders.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Ahhh yes... free will.

I didn't take it in the religous direction with my little video....

I took it in a direction of what would happen if you choose to fight the powers that be.

you will die.... but these people that chose to fight only died in the physical form... they never died spiritually.

When you are faced with the decision to fight.... you will die... but will you die spiritually?

I will not and i am certain of that. I am not religious but i am very spiritual.

Perhaps free will is ones spirit? Who knows, but I know that an idea never dies.(not trying to reflect a well known movie)

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Good post Doomsday, you are absolutely right, TPTB are the most ignorant and foolish individuals on the Earth. They have no God, they only pay lip service to such a possibility.
Their greed and stupidity knows no bounds, there are many good souls here who have long known that this World is but an Illusion, as Shakespeare said, 'All the World's a Stage, and we are but players on that Stage'.
Considering that, for me, each life is but a day in 'school', imagine then if you were at school one day, and the school bullies intimidated everbody and stole their pocketmoney and their lunches. At the end of that day we would all go home safely and reflect upon the day's events and everyone would see the bullies in their true light for what they truly were. The bullies would ultimately be punished and would have to remain in 'school' to learn their lessons as the 'good kids' move on and progress to better things.
If only these people had the intelligence to see the wickedness in their ways, they are all shooting themselves in the foot[metaphorically speaking]

In love and hope for a better future for all,

Regards,

Horsegiver.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
They are powerless without bank notes and workers.

If we stop all agriculture in the world, these bastards will eventually die off just like us.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
rulers make the rules

followers follow

leaders?

leader = leder

leder [mirror] rebel

new topics

top topics

join