It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: British Police Run Away From "Allah Akhbar" Screaming Muslim Protesters.....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

You make it sound like this is all new to Britain? as a poater pointed out 2 pages back, there have been riots in this country to make the hardest of men have nightmares for the rest of their lives, but we come through it, and found a common ground we all live in.

This is a multicultural society, some may not like it, but so what, they can leave, like the idiots in the BNP such a small minority trying to tell the rest of us what they think is better for us, Britain has it's problems, and we all want it done our way, but we accept that common ground for the benefit of everyone.

Cries went up a few years ago about immigration problems, but there was a major misunderstanding of those statements, the immigration problem wasn't coming from the middle east, it was coming from Europe, once the borders opened and every European was allowed to go live and work anywhere in the EU it went pear shaped, yet some (the minority) jumped on the band wagon claiming it was a problem from the middle east, which was not true, the problem started because the eastern European countries were still suffering from the downfall of the Soviet Union, and the annex countries citizens started spreading out looking for work and yes the rights and freedoms of Britain, as well as other European countries.

But guess what? when the financial crisis began, some of those countries still had hard regulations on their banking system, and most of those who came here, decided they would return home away from what they thought was going to be total chaos, and they could feel the anger building in people who were losing their jobs and finding nothing to replace it.

As for the protest, it was handled with the professionalism we have cried out for , for a long time, if the Palestinians wish to protest against the crap instilled upon them in their countries or the countries of their heritage, and they do it without hurting anyone, then good for them, there where a few hot heads in the crowd, but if you noticed, some of the crowd as well as the Police sorted it out very fast, if it had become a full blown riot, then I am sure not far away where the teams trained to deal with it, but it didnt and all is well.

Every single day I go to a local news agent for cigs and maybe a paper, and they always welcome me and my family, have great respect for us, and have no worries concerns at all.

Britain has it's problems all countries do, but it is far from turning into chaos, for one the people of this country would tear the Police to pieces should they start tazering those who didn't deserve it, the Police who do carry guns are discrete and are usually not seen, which is how it should be, but any Brit will tell you, if it's needed they turn up pretty quick, but not to shoot first, but to protect those not involved first, in fact outside of the criminal world, I don't think I have ever heard of a Police shoot out in this country, can anyone else confirm that?

So I totally disagree with you, it wont end up like you say it will, we wont let it.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
At the risk of sparking a race war; I would not have stuck around if
1) People are so passionate about something they are willing to riot about it
2) Someone is shouting Allah Akhbar

The Police have family's to go home to as well. If we were caught up in this I guarantee that most of us would turn on our heels and run as fast as we could. Although it is true these guys have a duty to protect us; they also need to protect themselves.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The EDL is doing a protest in manchester soon. It will be interesting to see, if it turns nasty, how diffently the approach will be.

I have seen the results of police tactics many times in the past where the police have been pretty heavy handed because imo the guys were white. Im sorry to say this i but i have seen with my own eyes the differential policing with regards to minorities and the majority.

Sad, and i hate paying for it out of my taxes.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join