It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Day of the Lord" at hand, war in Gaza is proof!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

4For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up.

5Woe unto the inhabitants of the sea coast, the nation of the Cherethites! the word of the LORD is against you; O Canaan, the land of the Philistines, I will even destroy thee, that there shall be no inhabitant.

6And the sea coast shall be dwellings and cottages for shepherds, and folds for flocks.

7And the coast shall be for the remnant of the house of Judah; they shall feed thereupon: in the houses of Ashkelon shall they lie down in the evening: for the LORD their God shall visit them, and turn away their captivity.

8I have heard the reproach of Moab, and the revilings of the children of Ammon, whereby they have reproached my people, and magnified themselves against their border.

9Therefore as I live, saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, Surely Moab shall be as Sodom, and the children of Ammon as Gomorrah, even the breeding of nettles, and saltpits, and a perpetual desolation: the residue of my people shall spoil them, and the remnant of my people shall possess them.

10This shall they have for their pride, because they have reproached and magnified themselves against the people of the LORD of hosts.

11The LORD will be terrible unto them: for he will famish all the gods of the earth; and men shall worship him, every one from his place, even all the isles of the heathen.

12Ye Ethiopians also, ye shall be slain by my sword.

www.biblegateway.com...

The book of Zephaniah written over 2500 years ago predicts that shortly before the begining of the great tribulation Gaza will be destroyed. The begining of Zephaniah in verse 1:7 states....

"7Hold thy peace at the presence of the Lord GOD: for the day of the LORD is at hand: for the LORD hath prepared a sacrifice, he hath bid his guests. "

See this as a sign of great joy for soon evil on this planet will be gone. Gone too the false god "allah" and all his spawn.........

The great tribulation is very close, repent, seek God, do his commandments, keep his sabbaths, stop following the traditions of man......

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Although we do know the hour or day, it has been so foretold for thousands of year. These things will happen and must happen. This is only the beginning, the birthpains of what is to come.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I'm not a religious person. Never have been and nor do I have anything missing in my life to want to enter into religion to fulfill myself.

Having read that paragraph I can only come to the conclusion that 'your lord' is no better a person than Hitler was - and you worship him?

I mean he wants to kill people, entire races - people SHALL follow him or he'll kill them?

Keep your lord. Feel free to worship him but don't kick off arguments pronouncing your lord is the only lord so every other is a fake - you shouldn't be out to convert or preach on this forum.

Religion. Pah! Not even a decent work of fictional reading in any one of them.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
That is the stupidest thing i have ever seen. God has not made this prophacy true, it is with the hand of man that this has occured. Anyone can fulfill a prophecy with enough money. and that is what jews have, enough money.

If God didn't want people who aren't jewish to exist they wouldn't have been created in the first place or atleast wiped out by God, not by murderous, genocidal psychopaths.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

Saying Allah is false is an insult first of all, secondly do you even know the meaning of Allah? Allah" is the same word used by Christian and Jewish Arabs in the Bible, before Islam came. On page one 1 of Genesis in the Old Testament, you can find the word "Allah" 17 times. You have showed no proof of anything, and get your facts right before you post another thread insulting God.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Armin

How can one insult something that does not exist?

Or does it exist if someone believes it does?

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Waldy]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I have begun to think that Allah is God's reflection, but not God. I am sorry to say but you believe in a shadow, who's words are echo's.

Hamas said concerning the current goings on in Gaza, "victory is near", comforting I am sure, unless you realize that their idea of victory is death.

FYI, I am not religious at all, just an observer with no alignment with the creations of men. But that's a death cult beyond all others.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by huckfinn]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

See this as a sign of great joy for soon evil on this planet will be gone. Gone too the false god "allah" and all his spawn.........

The great tribulation is very close, repent, seek God, do his commandments, keep his sabbaths, stop following the traditions of man......

The day the US plug is pulled outa israel, it will be THE END for jews/zionists.

For the moment israel can laugh all it wants.But surely it can't laugh forever when Arabs around it aquire nukes.

Soon we will find it out about the fakery of the jewish G-D who always brings his people on the brink of extinction time and time again.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

If Allah doesn't exist, nothing else would exist. We don't have to see an artist to recognize a painting, correct? So, if we see paintings without seeing artists painting them, in the same way, we can believe Allah created everything without having to see Him (or touch, or hear, etc.). Allah is real my friend!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
We are all created equally, we are all given life and we all die eventually. No one is immortal and that is what makes us equal.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Armin
Saying Allah is false is an insult first of all, secondly do you even know the meaning of Allah? Allah" is the same word used by Christian and Jewish Arabs in the Bible, before Islam came. On page one 1 of Genesis in the Old Testament, you can find the word "Allah" 17 times. You have showed no proof of anything, and get your facts right before you post another thread insulting God.

Yet another false one's LIE, allah is a pagan moon god. In Genesis the word "God" refers to YHVH.

The religion of Islam has as its focus of worship a deity by the name of "Allah." The Muslims claim that Allah in pre-Islamic times was the biblical God of the Patriarchs, prophets, and apostles. The issue is thus one of continuity. Was "Allah" the biblical God or a pagan god in Arabia during pre- Islamic times? The Muslim's claim of continuity is essential to their attempt to convert Jews and Christians for if "Allah" is part of the flow of divine revelation in Scripture, then it is the next step in biblical religion. Thus we should all become Muslims. But, on the other hand, if Allah was a pre- Islamic pagan deity, then its core claim is refuted. Religious claims often fall before the results of hard sciences such as archeology. We can endlessly speculate about the past or go and dig it up and see what the evidence reveals. This is the only way to find out the truth concerning the origins of Allah. As we shall see, the hard evidence demonstrates that the god Allah was a pagan deity. In fact, he was the Moon-god who was married to the sun goddess and the stars were his daughters.

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

The real important issue is that the tribulation is so very close. allah will be cleansed from this planet soon. Along with idol worshipers, budda-hundi-catholic-etc-etc.....

Gaza war was foretold over 2500 years ago......soon Damascus will be ashes too.......

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obliterated
We are all created equally, we are all given life and we all die eventually. No one is immortal and that is what makes us equal.

actually you are almost correct, almost all mortals die, but some will be transformed into spirit at the last trumpet....

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
atleast someone knows Allah is the creator of all...ARMIN

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

That is the stupidest thing i have ever seen. God has not made this prophacy true,

Wrong..."God's prophesy IS true"...........but there are many who will be blind and ignorant of this truth...........all the way to the end.........

link   

link   
reply to post by heliosprime

Allah is the Arabic translation of the word God. It refers to the same God, 1 God. I am Catholic, we call God Allah in Arabic. God is the English word. It is like how the word Peace in english translates to "Salam" in Arabic.

As for this genocidal attitude which you are displaying, and your crap about wanting to kill everyone who is a non-jew, I now understand why Hitler wanted to wipe the Jews out. He wanted to get the job done, before the Zionist people wiped out the entire population of civilisation as we know it.

It is rubbish like this that makes people HATE jews. People like you give people like us, no other option.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Pagan moongod???? Guys, Allah is the God of Abraham. The same guy that the Jews and Christians worship. If Allah is a pagan God so is Jesus' Father. Live with it.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

It is rubbish like this that makes people HATE jews. People like you give people like us, no other option.

No you hate because you want to HATE.......I am not a jew, but am hebrew.......

It should not come as a surprise that the word "Allah" was not something invented by Muhammad or revealed for the first time in the Quran.

The well-known Middle East scholar H.A.R. Gibb has pointed out that the reason that Muhammad never had to explain who Allah was in the Quran is that his listeners had already heard about Allah long before Muhammad was ever born (Mohammedanism: An Historical Survey, New York: Mentor Books, 1955, p.38).

Dr. Arthur Jeffery, one of the foremost Western Islamic scholars in modern times and professor of Islamic and Middle East Studies at Columbia University, notes:

"The name Allah, as the Quran itself is witness, was well known in pre-Islamic Arabia. Indeed, both it and its feminine form, Allat, are found not infrequently among the theophorous names in inscriptions from North Africa" (Islam: Muhammad, and His Religion, New York: The Liberal Arts Press, 1958, p. 85).

The word "Allah" comes from the compound Arabic word, al-ilah. Al is the definite article "the" and ilah is an Arabic word for "god." It is not a foreign word. It is not even the Syriac word for God. It is pure Arabic. (There is an interesting discussion of the origins of Allah, in "Arabic Lexicographical Miscellanies" by J. Blau in the Journal of Semitic Studies, Vol. XVII, #2, 1972, pp. 173-190).

Neither is Allah a Hebrew or Greek word for God as found in the Bible. Allah is a purely Arabic term used in reference to an Arabian deity. Hastings' Encyclopedia of Religion and Ethics I:326, T & T Clark, states:

'"Allah" is a proper name, applicable only to their [Arabs'] peculiar God. '

According to the Encyclopedia of Religion:

'"Allah" is a pre-Islamic name . . . corresponding to the Babylonian Bel' (Encyclopedia of Religion, I:117 Washington DC, Corpus Pub., 1979).

For those who find it hard to believe that Allah was a pagan name for a peculiar pagan Arabian deity in pre-Islamic times, the following quotations may be helpful:

"Allah is found . . . in Arabic inscriptions prior to Islam" (Encyclopedia Britannica, I:643).

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Saying Allah is false is an insult first of all....

Well,no organised religious sect/group/cult should be exempt from criticism.
Have you ever thought how it may be insulting to others for you to push your opinions on them?

I suspect if there is one;noone realy knows whether god is a he,a she,an it or a they.
Many people claim to have opinions but no one knows anything for sure (that is why it is called 'faith' and not 'fact').

One thing that is for sure is that all this hysterical 'end times' fanaticism enacted by deluded religious extremists is a danger to everyone everywhere.
Whether it takes the form of 'true beleivers' not attempting to diffuse or resolve religiously inspired conflict (due to it being foretold ayway) or unhinged
abrahamic cultists throwing warheads at each other (with everybody else caught in the middle) its safe to say theres a very real prospect of all this
becoming 'self fulfilling prophesy'.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join