It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Day of the Lord" at hand, war in Gaza is proof!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
You guys are all going to be pi$$ing corn flakes and milk when a giant mutha ship lands right down in middle of Gaza and about a thousand weird looking little Alf like creatures comes hopping out holding a test tube with a human in it and breaks the bad news that we all are wrong in religion and then spills the beans.....lol guys fighting over this non-sense is not solving any thing. There are people profiting from these religious wars and don't want peace cause peace means less profit off bullets and body bags.The real enemy in the middle east is the profit of money not religion. As long as the fight goes on the profit margins go up connect the dots guys you have been fed these hate lines for generations for the profit of war not each other? There area whole generations of children who pick up weapons and have No idea why they do it. And thats what the war machine wants. No reason for war just a want for it.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Lets take a quick lesson from MLK, guys, "Cant we all just get along?"

You guys should check out my thread about Solomons Temple being re-built by the Jews, maybe you could find some common ground there?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
Yet another false one's LIE, allah is a pagan moon god.

You're right, what you said is another lie.

Now he's the truth:

Allah = "The God," in Arabic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See this as a sign of great joy for soon evil on this planet will be gone. Gone too the false god "allah" and all his spawn.........

Oh, and while you're salivating at a chance to kill Muslims, just be sure to come for me first.

[edit on Tue Jan 13th 2009 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

"Allah is found . . . in Arabic inscriptions prior to Islam" (Encyclopedia Britannica, I:643).

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

Thanks so much for quoting a Christian website to teach us about Islam.

Next time I want to learn about Christianity, I'll go to a Buddhist. Doesn't make sense, does it?

"Allah" was never used pre-Islamic times to signify any God other than the Abrahimic God. It's other forms where Ellah, and Elloh, in Hebrew and Aramaic. No one used "Allat," unless you care to give me the name in Arabic.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Muslim apologists must insist that their Allah, the pagan moon-god is the same as the God YAHWEH(I AM) of Judiasm/Christianity.

Otherwise, they're busted.

To the contrary, even the Qur'an says that "Ilah" is the word for God, and that Allah is his name.

You really need to read a few different translations of the Qur'an to get the real read.

Qur'an 3:62 "This is the true explanation: there is no Ilah(God) except Allah." [his name.]

Qur'an 52:43 "Have they an ilah(god) other than Allah?" [his name.]

Qur'an 5:4 "Pronounce the name of Allah, and fear Allah."
(pronounce WHAT?"

Qur'an 21:107 "Say: it is revealed to me that your Ilah(God) is only one Ilah(God)."

Qur'an 20:8 "Allah! There is no Ilah(God) save him." [Both name and nature]

Qur'an 20:14 "Verily, I am Allah. No other Ilah(God) may be worshipped but I." [here we have him using his name and pointing out his nature]

Qur'an 59:22 "Allah is He, no other Ilah(God) may be worshipped; He[God] is Allah,[name] Whom there is no other Ilah(God)."

The Qur'an differentiates between God the nature, and Allah, his name. Allah is the name of their God, or Ilah.

In fact the very teachings of this Allah are exactly antithetical to the teachings of YAHWEH (I AM) of Judiasm/Christianity.

Even a precursory study will indicate that quite clearly. The Meccans never, ever accused Muhammed of teaching a different God named Allah than the pagan moon-god they were already so familiar with.

The trickery with language to deny this truth is unacceptable. The Qur'an itself clearly shows the difference in the words.

Their Ilah(God) is named Allah.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

While I don't want to rag on your personal belief system, I feel it necessary to point out that calling Allah a false god would also be calling the christian God a false god. Seeing as they are the same being with different name's. Allah is simply the Muslim way of saying god. He's no different than Yahweh. I'm no hater although I my self am a straight atheist, I have many friends and an entire family tree of devout practicing Protestant's and I don't like them receiving bad representation, and your post reek's of christian extremism and a sense of elite-ness that disgusts me on a personal level.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I am a Christian so find this information interesting, however I believe everyone's beliefs should be respected, even if I feel they may be wrong.

This post is supported by Psalm 83 ; an Arab Confederacy is formed to invade Israel. Israel wins.

After that will follow the Ezekiel Gog/Magog war (invasion by Russia/Iran).Israel wins.

Following that China invades with a 200 million man army. Israel wins.

Finally, all nations will come against Israel leading to the Second Coming of Christ and judgment day.

IMHO Islam will become the world's foremost religion and will seek to impose its beliefs on everyone, led by the antichrist/imam who will be a muslim (blue turban). Joel Richardson writes in-depth on this subject in "Antichrist-Islam's Awaited Messiah" and "God's War On Terror".

Allah is not the God of Jesus. The Jesus in the koran is a false prophet who will assist the antichrist.

My 2c

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Yet again, you choose to deceive.

You say ilah = God, yet it means "god" as I showed you in the other thread. If you choose to live in ignorance, then so be it, just don't blind others by it.

Here's a simple way to see if you're lying... look up the surahs you posted. Case in point, you wrote

Qur'an 21:107 "Say: it is revealed to me that your Ilah(God) is only one Ilah(God)."

A simple Quran verse search will show you that "Ilah" (god) is never used. Infact, the verse the Quran says is nothing close to what you wrote:

Surah 21:107 And [thus, O Prophet,] We have sent thee as [an evidence of Our] grace towards all the worlds.

www.islamicity.com...

Originally posted by dooper
The trickery with language to deny this truth is unacceptable. The Qur'an itself clearly shows the difference in the words.

You mean the same Quran that you failed to check? The only difference I see between what is written in the Quran and what you "quoted"/lied about, is that they're not even the same verses.

[edit on Tue Jan 13th 2009 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Armin
reply to post by heliosprime

Saying Allah is false is an insult first of all, secondly do you even know the meaning of Allah? Allah" is the same word used by Christian and Jewish Arabs in the Bible, before Islam came. On page one 1 of Genesis in the Old Testament, you can find the word "Allah" 17 times. You have showed no proof of anything, and get your facts right before you post another thread insulting God.

dude you can't just take word which represents God and use it to represent a different God and then say the two are the same because they have the same name.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
dude you can't just take word which represents God and use it to represent a different God and then say the two are the same because they have the same name.

Allah refers to the God of Abraham, which is the one Jews and Jesus worship. When it refers to Allah in the Quran, it is the same God that it says spoke to Moses and Jesus. So in fact, Allah (The God) that the Muslims worship is the same God (Allah) that Unitarian Christians and Jews worship.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah

Originally posted by heyo

Allah refers to the God of Abraham, which is the one Jews and Jesus worship. When it refers to Allah in the Quran, it is the same God that it says spoke to Moses and Jesus. So in fact, Allah (The God) that the Muslims worship is the same God (Allah) that Unitarian Christians and Jews worship.

What proof is there that it is the same God besides mohammed or whatever prophet saying it? If you have an apple, and i have an orange, what is stopping me from saying my orange is an apple if you have no way of proving it other than the word of man?

Keep this in mind:

1John 4:-3 "This is how you can recognize the spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. THis is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world."

I know that islam respects Jesus, and he is a prophet to them yes? Prophets don't lie in Islam, i've been told. They can't by definition. So pair this verse with the following:

Mark 15:61-62 "" ...Again the high priest asked him, "Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?"

"I am," said Jesus........""

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I wont believe they are the same God simply because people say He is. Yes the similiarities are great.

A few years ago, I became fed up with the hypocrisy and manipulation of scripture in organized religion. I began on an honest hunt for God, as it is a deep need of mine to be with Him. I looked around, and Islam was the closest thing. I began researching it, hangin' around muslim chat rooms a bit just to see what was going on. People were polite and extremely happy to see me there. Happy like a salesman when you walk into his store (it is human nature, not a putdown). It was then that I realized how close Islam and christianity was, almost totally congruent, except for the above verse. However, at the time I questioned the authority of the one who wrote the verse. This put me in a position I could not get out of myslef, short of travelling bak in time.
It was then, I remember I went out for a smoke, and was wondering to myself which is the way and I was begging God for an answer.
a voice yelled "FAITH" to me. (it was not the voice of intuition or my ego or whatever, I had no agenda i wanted filled, except for God's, so either way was okay with me).
I went inside and the room was crystal clear. I can only compare it to a mushroom trip. I noticed my brain wasn't working properly and my vision was so sharp and clear.
It was an unmistakable sign. I was fortunate to have something like this that cannot be denied or argued away.
I believe the whole thing was a big lesson/test for me, as I was living in the bsmnt suite of a very nice immigrant muslim man. He was everything a true christian was, except he didn't believe Jesus was who he was.
I believe the lesson was to show me how tricky the devil could be, and illustrated some of his ways.

I'm just writing this because i have never scoffed at Islam, I almost became a muslim!!
peace man.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

You need to get more than one interpretation of the Qur'an. They all are a bit different, and if you care to read five or six interpretations, you will not continue to make the same mistakes you do.

Ilah = God

ilah = god

Allah= Name of Islamic God. And pagan Arabs.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Wow if you guys get any more crazier with your Religious mumbo jumbo you just might scare a bunch of Rich international bankers into creating a one world government to impose a planetary Networked control grid to monitor you because you are just to "dumb" and "insane" not to be.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Wrong..."God's prophesy IS true"...........but there are many who will be blind and ignorant of this truth...........all the way to the end.........

So, what do you make of these two prophecies?

Revelation 2:9 (King James Version) I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 (King James Version) Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Perhaps you could explain who they are "which say they are Jews, and are not"?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
How can anyone look at what is going on in our world today and not see one Bible prophecy after another is being fulfilled

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

Those who say they are Jews but are not are the old Sanhedrin and Pharisees. They are the ones Jesus called hypocrites. They will be back in some form in the future and will aid the antichrist in his rise to power.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I am going to make this simple for everyone....

Translation of the word "GOD"

Arabic = Allah إله
French = Dieu
Italian = Dio
Polish = Bog
German = Gott
Spanish = Dios

Now do you get it?

Arabic is a language, not a religion. Being Palestinian/Lebanese I speak Arabic. I am Catholic/Maronite. In Arabic, we say Allah. Not God. Because we speak a different language.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Well, seems I'll have to put all this to rest. 'Course it may not look like it now, but these things take time.

I wonder how many of you remember "Oh God" with George Burns. The basic message was He wants people to know that He exists and He cares.

Well, that about sums it up. For you dyed-in-wool Christians, go read The Shack while checking out the movie for a smooth one-two punch. You'll love it!

Oh, and btw, He also wants us to treat each other nicely.

There, that should do it. God has spoken.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

You need to get more than one interpretation of the Qur'an. They all are a bit different, and if you care to read five or six interpretations, you will not continue to make the same mistakes you do.

The website I linked will show all translations. Here, I'll do the work for you and post all the translations for you of the Surah you say I'm not correct on:

In transliteration of Arabic:

Wama arsalnaka illa rahmatan lilAAalameena

In Asad's translation

21:107 (Asad) And [thus, O Prophet,] We have sent thee as [an evidence of Our] grace towards all the worlds.

In Yusuf Ali's translation

21:107 (Y. Ali) We sent thee not, but as a Mercy for all creatures.

In Picktall's translation

21:107 (Picktall) We sent thee not save as a mercy for the peoples.

In French

21:107 (French) Et Nous ne t'avons envoyé qu'en miséricorde pour l'univers.

In Spanish

21:107 (Spanish) Nosotros no te hemos enviado sino como misericordia para todo el mundo.

In German

21:107 (German) Wir entsandten dich nur als eine Barmherzigkeit für alle Welten.

Now here is what you said:

So tell us, which of those translations were you referring to when you said I didn't pick the right one?

Ilah = God

ilah = god

Do you know how ridiculous that statement is? Since when do Arabic people write in transliteration for their words? I think what you mean to say is:

Ilah/ilah = god

Allah/Allah = God.

No Arabic person uses "Ilah" to refer to God. Infact just reading that, and knowing Arabic, will make one laugh at how silly your argument is.

Allah= Name of Islamic God. And pagan Arabs.

Allah = title of the Abrahimic God. illah = refered to god in plural and non-Abrahmic God form.

If you want to argue over the meaning of names of God, here's one for you:

Ze = The, Zeus = god (in Greek). Ze+Zeus = Zezeus
Christos = annointed (in Greek).

Zezeus Christos = Jezeus Christos = Jesus Christ.

Zezeus Christos is Greek for "Jesus Christ" and always has been, ever since the first scroll of the Bible was written (which oddly enough is in Greek).

So are you worshiping the Greek god of lightning everytime you pray to Zezeus?

[edit on Wed Jan 14th 2009 by DJMessiah]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join