It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Day of the Lord" at hand, war in Gaza is proof!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

The Kaaba is the Ark of Utnapishtim. Islam is half in half out. People that call themselves muslims will survive thisl it ain't gonna be because they are muslims, but despite it.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by t0ken

Originally posted by heliosprime

See this as a sign of great joy for soon evil on this planet will be gone. Gone too the false god "allah" and all his spawn.........

The great tribulation is very close, repent, seek God, do his commandments, keep his sabbaths, stop following the traditions of man......

The day the US plug is pulled outa israel, it will be THE END for jews/zionists.

For the moment israel can laugh all it wants.But surely it can't laugh forever when Arabs around it aquire nukes.

Soon we will find it out about the fakery of the jewish G-D who always brings his people on the brink of extinction time and time again.

and the day the the US stops helping Israel will be the end of us.

"I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you." speaking to the nations and people of the world concerning the jews/Israel.

Ever take a good look at all the countries that "hate" Israel? Would you want to live there? Not a coincidence they're broken places I'm afraid. Now look at the countries that help Israel or at least keep their noses out of their business....they're decent and/or prosperous.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

xul

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Just blow up the world once and for all with your self fulfilling prophecies.
I really don't give a damn anymore. Stupidity should be painful anyway.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Obliterated

That's HARSH!
Come on, he's giving an opinion about Israel existing.
Not defending Israel's Murdering civilians in Gaza.
I believe many who call themselves Israelis are really not from any tribe of Israel, but usurpers.
The Gene that says Ashkenazi are semitic is the same one found in those of Turkish descent which were the Khazars.
Turks are semitic from the middle east, too.

This prophesy needs some context.
Is it during the tribulation, when antichrist places his throne in the Temple?
There will be evil people everywhere including gaza AND Israel.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Shoeweee... This is getting out of hand

Mods?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obliterated
reply to post by hyperenity

In all my life, I have never wished this upon anyone.... But i hope you die and i hope people like you die, before i wake up tomorrow. And i am actually going to pray for it to happen.

You are brainwashed to the point where you're not even worthy of being called an animal.

"bless those who hate you" so may the real God bless you and turn you from your hate..........

God Bless...........it will all be over soon...........

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
nope, just man-made Gods, and man made wars. The Lord has every day we exist or dont, whether we fight or not is our business until it threatens the planet. Then any God would duly act to eliminate the infestation of human ignorance.

WAKE UP EVERYONE

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
nope, just man-made Gods, and man made wars. The Lord has every day we exist or dont, whether we fight or not is our business until it threatens the planet. Then any God would duly act to eliminate the infestation of human ignorance.

WAKE UP EVERYONE

he has worked to eliminate human ignorance.......he sent his own son to do so.........I am sure you would argue it has been 1000's of years of human hate and war..........but even 1 million years is but an instant in time compared to all eternity. A blink of God's eye is as long as all human existance.

man has had many 'second" chances, humanity is on it's last try, and has failed.........God will stop the insanity, and very soon..........

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
[
This prophesy needs some context.
Is it during the tribulation, when antichrist places his throne in the Temple?
There will be evil people everywhere including gaza AND Israel.

No the current context is just before the trib.....see OP..........

But there are many decendants of Abraham.......sons of Issac, etc...

But also sons of Ishmal and Esau.......the dark side............

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The end is not near. I have it on good authority that we are only at the beginning of the middle. So.... relax.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

WEll, how can God say to Israel that He is going to give them Great Peace, right before the antichrist breaks the three year peace treaty with them and puts His Mark of the Beast on people?

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Clearskies]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Originally posted by mastermind77

WAKE UP EVERYONE

he has worked to eliminate human ignorance.......he sent his own son to do so.........I am sure you would argue it has been 1000's of years of human hate and war..........but even 1 million years is but an instant in time compared to all eternity. A blink of God's eye is as long as all human existance.

man has had many 'second" chances, humanity is on it's last try, and has failed.........God will stop the insanity, and very soon..........

My point is that your regurgitating the bible. which to me is merely a collection of peoples stories and ideas on how to create a better society, god was a way to concentrize the masses.

Jesus may have been the son of aliens. But God>>>

We ARE ALL CHILDREN OF GOD, WE ARE ALL HEALERS OR DESTROYERS.

There is no exclusivity based on religion or cultism. And how do you know you are getting the whole story, or perceiving the intentions of Christ properly? YOU DONT. Im tired of indoctrinated religious people who use the bible and not logical hypothesis and observation minus blind faith.

I say that God is a creature in a ship, perhaps time travelling long living creature, non the less, not a God. Just trying to break through the dense "hard hearted" people on earth who FIGHT ALL THE TIME OVER NOTHING AND SAY YES TO AN ILLEGAL WAR ON DRUGS..AND OTHERS>..
yes im angry.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
reply to post by heliosprime

WEll, how can God say to Israel that He is going to give them Great Peace, right before the antichrist breaks the three year peace treaty with them and puts His Mark of the Beast on people?

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Clearskies]

Peace comes through observance..BE ALL EYE

Or rather..look inwards to see outwards.

Take the thorn out of your eye before the splinter from another.

etc etc...

conciousness.. its all about awareness.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

The word says they will SAY peace and safety ..when there is no peace (they get a false sense of peace) then sudden destruction cometh ......

PS to whoever says Allah is the same as the God of the bible ..not so ..the God of the bible has a son (JESUS) your Allah says he has no son ...how then can they be the same God ?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

Sad isn't it to be so blind, but it's really not your fault. God said he would make blind many in the end time. So God is in control of even YOU.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
PS to whoever says Allah is the same as the God of the bible ..not so ..the God of the bible has a son (JESUS) your Allah says he has no son ...how then can they be the same God ?

just to prove your point..........

Jesus — The Koran denies point blank that Jesus was the Son of God (Sura 112:2-3). It also denies His atoning sacrifice by claiming that he never died (Sura 4:157). A substitute died for Him on the Cross. Jesus was translated to Heaven, like Enoch, where He will remain until He returns to kill all pigs, destroy all crosses, and convert the world to Islam. Jesus will marry, reign for 40 years and then die and be buried next to Muhammad in Medina.8 Jesus is characterized in the Koran as nothing more than “an apostle of Allah” (Sura 4:171).

www.apologeticsindex.org...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
[I thought it was a good post. Good job.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
u guys all know so much and you know god wants this and god wants that and he does this and that and blah blah blah.

good grief

i think we need to come up with a term for all the religious fantatics out there who are hypocrites- the term hypocrates doesnt quite cover it, even though it means a person who puts on a false pretense of being religious.

a lot of you actually think you are religious, when all you can do spew garbage at each other about whos right and wrong and what is going to happen to everyone else for not believing in god, allah or whoever.

FYI those who survive will be those who put their faith in themselves and their friends, not a bunch of self-righteous RELIGIONATACRITS (just made that up its a mix between religious, fanatic, and hypocrit!) who think they are better than everyone else and will be saved because they believe in the right thing

bring on the pestilence; im prepared and my wits and love will save me, not my bigotry

[edit on 1-13-2009 by William One Sac]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join