It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible to be... born a vampire?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by xxmeganxx

It is one thing to hear from believers and another to hear from those you want to hear from in order to assure yourself of your own delusion of being a Vampire. I say delusion only because what you listed are in no way Vampire traits.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vladimyr
reply to post by kl0wn

i mean no offense to you sir. but what right do you have to say i do not exist? it is these kinds of comments that aggrivate me. i am not speaking of fake, immature teenagers who cut themselves with razorblades and drink there blood and claim vampirism. i am speaking about me, and my kind, the true vampiric entities. those of us who are true vampires are deeply offended by the mockery that is presented on sites like this. i have no quams against this site, i actually enjoy it alot. it gives quite a bit of insight onto topics that would otherwise, be spoke of less. i just have issues when i see comments saying that we do not exist and that we need mental health. i suppose it can be blamed on people being told what is "rational" and what is "nonsense". it is, though, in a sense, the partial fault of the vampiric community, seeing as for years the community as a whole has spent tireless efforts ensuring that humans simply beleived we were the things of nigtmares. i am simply informing you, that we do exist, we mingle with you all in everyday life, we are the teachers at your schools, the man you passed at the market, the seemingly unusual teen you were sitting by in the first twilight showing at the theater. we mean no harm, we simply exist. we are true vampires, the real life vampire lestats. so have a nice life my friend, hopefully if the internet is still up, i will have the pleasure of informing your grandchilldren. with a brothers regards,

Vladimyr.

hmmm... a vampire called Vladimyr... how original

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Hi, well i dont know the answer, but when i first saw your photo before i even read your thread, i was mesmerized by your eyes - i thought you looked a bit alien (dont take that the wrong way) - maybe it was just the photo. Your skin is very white too.

But if you were a vampire wouldnt you have fangs?

However what you say does sound very interesting.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
If you are a Vampire, I am a Daywalker. (Blade Reference
)

My skin is even more pale than your skin, yet the sun doesn't affect me in the slightest, even if I'm exposed to it for days. (And I can look to the sun though that hurts, and isn't too smart since it can cause blindness or at least damage)

My eyes, changed color many times once, because I cycled into a bridge when I was a kid, hit my eyesocket and caused it to change color every day.

My body temperature, very low. Whenever anyone sees and touches me they think I'm ''dead''. That, and I have very low blood pressure (though i'm perfectly healthy).

Reflexes, quite good as well, and my fingers have extreme dexterity and speed, especially when it comes to typing posts. (Good for holding people still so I can drink their blood
)

And I'm quite strong

So if you are a Vamp, I must be a daywalker.

People change when they grow older, it's a natural thing of life. Some people suddenly become a lady's man (or were a lady's man and became loner), some grow immensely strong, some become a bit faster, or the opposite. And Some girls suddenly grow immense jugs, whereas they were completely flat-chested a year ago.

Though this doesn't mean that they've got 2 chestbursters in their bodies waiting to eat their ways out and evolve into a full fledged Alien Drone (Aliens Reference)

Unless you start doing truly paranormal things, I think it's safe to assume that you're not that different than any one of us. Not yet at least.

[edit on 9/3/09 by -0mega-]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 30 Seconds

hmmmm amusing. Tell me, does it make you feel big and bad and strong to get on a forum website and insult people? call them names? did your mother not hug you enough? daddy smack you around? im guessing you get picked on alot. Only social outcasts with severe issues have to make fun of other people to feel good about themselves. i honestly have no clue what makes people so close minded and immature these days, heres something to ponder, do you know that no one person on this earth can truly tell you what happened over 105 years ago? the delcleration of independence, the founding fathers, every sinlg page of your history books. could all be lies, fabriacations to make you fear your goverment? all you have to go on is what is written and said, it could all be lies. Only someone who has lived for over two thousand years could tell you the truth. which, as you seem to think is possible, i suppose youll never know, will you? never truly know. alll is possible. yhink about that, and meanwhile, grow up a little bit, im sorry i had to be nasty with you. i dont like being mean. have a nice day.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Vladimyr]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by harryallard

i am sorry to dissapoint you. i did not choose what name i was born with. not my fault people used my name as a cliche.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
u can be born as vampire if one of ur parent are pure vampire.

if they not. then u have a phsycological disorder.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kl0wn
Vampires were born in movies and remain in movies and will never be seen in the real world. Anyone who thinks they're a vampire needs to seek mental health.

C'mon man, do your homework. Vampires were born centuries ago through superstition and lack of understanding; being witness to things that modern science can explain like the processes of death, disease, decay, mental health etc. We know nowadays, for example, that after death, the hair and nails on a body continue to grow for a short time. Try telling a Romainian peasant back in the day who had exhumed a corpse upon rumors of vampirism that it's totally normal, and not the product of a blood-drinking revenant... see what i'm getting at?

[edit on 3/11/2009 by Genus_Unknown]

[edit on 3/11/2009 by Genus_Unknown]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
If you are thinking in a classical sense, then no you cannot be born a vampire.
Vampires are neither living or dead and can only reproduce by biting someone.

In real life, no too.
Our teeth are not configured or designed to puncture for the purpose of drinking blood.
Also diseases like HIV and Hepatitis B and c and other blood born pathogens can make this practice very deadly to the person ingesting it.

I`ve also heard that some drink animal blood, which suprisingly can be ordered online for this purpose from some vampirism sites.
Although blood is a great source of protien, this can cause constipation, and stomach problems if too much in ingested. Not to mention that animal blood can contain parasites.

It`s strange how society has romantisized the vampire.
Back in medieval times, vampires were feared and dreded.
If you were suspected of being a vampire, you`d get a stake through the heart to pin you down, then your head would be cut off and burned.

Then Hollywood and other types of media made it cool to be a vampire and then kids read Twilight and suddenly they are trying to desperately find every possible indication that may point to them being a vampire.

Maybe as with the many problems of adolescence or being a young adult, the search and desire to be a vampire is merely a search for one`s self. A meaning, identity, purpose, or a place in society.

Maybe a fad?

Back in my days, it was the goth kids. Then came the emo crowd, now maybe the vampires are the new fad?

It it bad? I dont know. If it`s somthing that is obsessive, then yes.
But I do know this.
Every single goth kid I knew back in school, whiped off their eyeliner, bought more colorful clothes and let their hair turn back to it normal color once they found their place in life. And according to some of them, they realized how silly it was.

Even I as a former member of the pot smoking, devil worshipping, metal head crowd, retired when I found that things like that had to take a back seat to bills, children and other priorities. Although im still a metal head

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It's possible to be born a vampire, and it's a lot different than most people percieve of vampires.

Msg me and I can explain in more detail.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
ah well some believe they can be born a vampire but im unsure,
but about your eyes, mine do something like that, it's like whenever i wake up in the morning they seem to be a different shade of blue, and sometimes there green, but not often, i always wondered about that.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
omg i do beleav its posabal cuz it hasnt been prooven other wize and xxmeganxx im really fast i have good refexis and my eyes chang color with my moods and i never go out in sunlite without sunglasses cuz the sun birns my eyes and im always up when the moon is i hardle sleep when i do itz not deep im really stong annd i dont lift watez and i have long i teeth but thant dont meen anly think cuz u no wat i havnt bit any1
so u dont hav 2 wory about any thing now when u do wow

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
In my opinion vampires are definatly real. Through personal experiences I have concluded for myself they are real. They dont exist they way hollywood always depicts them though.I was born with a condition called "Aniridia" so sunlight bothers my eyes very much so I go out mainly at night to conteract that. I have been also been to Pooles,Paris and Rome and where normal people go sight seeing in the day I went at night and have come face to face to them. I have also been confused for one by my eye condition. I have always been very keen on my senses and I have always been naturaly calm my whole life. My parents have told me I never cried as a child and I heal really quick from injuries. I do not think Im a vampire per say I believe I have tendancies though that is sometimes related back to the conceptions of modern vampires.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
all of those things have been happening to me my friends say that when i get angry my eyes turn iridescent purple does that happen to you??????

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I'm not sure why threads about 'vampires' are in the cryptozoology forum, cryptozoology is the study of hidden animals, animals that are considered legendary, extinct or animals which are out of their normal habitat/range. As far as I'm aware a vampire wouldn't be considered a 'cryptid' or an animal...

May be these vampire posts would be received better in the paranormal threads?

As a point of interest people do go through changes as they mature both physical and mental, a friend of mine had white blond hair and blue eyes until she was 6yrs old her hair is now jet black, her skin is very dark and her eyes are dark brown but i can assure you she is perfectly normal. As a teenager we desperately want to be special and we all think we are at some point in our lives.

To the OP I'm not sure what is is exactly that's making you think your a vampire other than having once caught a plate and your eyes changing very slightly in different light conditions, as many people have pointed out lots of people have eyes that change colour or appear to change colour under different conditions.

My personal opinion is that you simply want to be special, to be something better than the horrible girls at school with their spiteful and vacuous lives. You are special but in a very human way, you have a good imagination and you should use it, try writing some short stories about a teen vampire girl you might find your very good at it

edit on 11-12-2010 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

how about this: the other day i had a really bad headache 10 minutes after it started my best friend got slid into knocked down and couldnt see strait for 3 hours after he was all right my headache stoped

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bearlysane
reply to post by Versa

how about this: the other day i had a really bad headache 10 minutes after it started my best friend got slid into knocked down and couldnt see strait for 3 hours after he was all right my headache stoped

I'm not sure what point your trying to make? What has this got to do with either Cryptozoology or vampires?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
"Is it possible to be born a vampire? I highly doubt it... but I am willing to believe you if you take the time to convince me. If you want to u2u me you can.

but otherwise with the evidence given... you are not a vampire. :|"

Sflowers said, not realizing for a few moments that this thread was posted like a year previously....
edit on 12/13/2010 by SFlowers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Oh come on, you have read too many Twilight Novels.

Yes there are vampires, but they suck you energy life force, not your blood and they don't look like the movie screen actors walking away with tens of millons of dollars.

Read David Icke's books.

You are into a fantasy where as what is really happening is far more sinister and not as pretty as Hollywood would decieve you into.

Think multi dimensions, start to research Laura Knight Jadzyky's wave books.

The vampires are here, but they are not as romantic as one would want to believe.

They are simply parasites and not interested in sexually molesting you.

They want your innerness plain and simple.

Hollywood is simply a tool for their use, to persuade you into inviting them into your house.

Watch "The Lost Boys" that is more informative.
edit on 13-12-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join