It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible to be... born a vampire?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hi...
I know i might sound extremly stupid, but i cant help but wondering after reading about 'vampire' threads. Im not sure what i beilive, Im open to beilive anything. But.. Like i said in my other thread 'Icy Eyes!' My eyes turn this insanly, bright, icy, blue colour when im in the sun. Its so intense it maeks my face look extremly pale.
This makes me question whats going on. Normally my eyes are this deep, sea, blue colour. Now, just in the past year they started to get more intense. All my life i've been light sentive, my pupils have been extremly small that wasnt something new for me. But when it just lights getting turned on in school starts to make me cringe im getting concerned.
My friends are noticeing me changeing too. There starting to just stare blankly at me, as if studying me. One said i even looked 'inhuman' in sun light. I laughed it off intell its starting to get serouise.
I've even started to watch more swiftly now. Just the other day, a plate dropped over my head, in one quick movement i caught the plate and moved out of the way, my mom was stareing at me amazed. and i've been so swift in the halls at school i'll be early for a class (which is NOT like me) I'm usally very clumbys and very slow. But i've been getting a lot more swift in movement.
So vampire comes to mind, because of the pale skin, brillent eyes, swift moves, i'm not sure whats going on. Because i went to docters to see why my eyes were messing up, he told me it was a very rare case for someones eyes to change colour, and my skin he has no clue what is going on. so im left to ponder.
I would very much like it if someone had some answers, or advice for me. I need some answers because no one i know has them for me. My main question is....... Can someone really be Born a vampire??
Everyone has thoughts, right?

[edit on 10-1-2009 by xxmeganxx]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I blame the light and good reflexes.

If you are seriously considering this, maybe you have seen too much Twilight.
And somebody in this thread may tell you to go see a psychiatrist. It may be a good idea, just because of questionable identity problems and whatnot.

Vampires are just as real as mummies.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I could have heard that from anyone... but i want to know comments from 'beilivers' so, anything with rude to say i do repect your opoin, but i do want to know postive things. thanks :]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I have good reflexes too!! It doesn't mean I am a vampire. I don't mean to sound rude because honestly I don't mean to be, but I think you should take a step back and consider what your saying.

I doubt the doctors/opticians would just say they don't know what is wrong with you and forget about you. If they don't know what is wrong with you they should refer you to someone who might.

After you have been diagnosed you will feel pretty silly for posting this.

In the mean time I suggest that a psychiatrist might be able to help you get over your immediate problems.

Good luck, hope you get better soon.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Um... I had met someone that told me he was a vampire. So I told him to prove it. He told me that vampires bleed white when their wrists are cut and so he cut his wrist.... and red blood came out. It was one of the oddest experiences of my life. He then sucked his own blood and tried to rationalize that his red blood was actually alittle bit white...

So what Im saying is that you are probably not a vampire, but that doesnt mean nothing is going on with you. What has been your diet lately and what do your days consist of you doing?

I would recomend a healthy diet, plenty of water and of course some exercise. I would say to see a doctor, but you already have. Hey, maybe you really are turning into a vampire. That would be pretty amazing. Keep me updated.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
xxmeganxx: Yes, it is possible. You can be born a Vampire, just the same way a Human is born a Human. Nothing odd too it. Only YOU can tell, however.
I would adwise you to listen more to your own instincts, then anything in this case. When telling other people about something like this, you will get some of the usual and unfortunately flawed, standardresponses, which goes: (1) You have a desease called Porphyria.(Complete bogus, and those suggesting this deasease usually knows nothing about it.)
(2) You are imagening it.
(3) You have watched too many Vampiremovies. And- You are imagening it.
(4)You must be a Goth.

Now, all of these answers are based on ignorance and prejudices, as the staters of them do not bother to collect the facts of you as an individual before making these assumptions.

Another thing that clouds their way of viewing matters such as these, is their standardbelief of what a Vampire is, which often is, a walking corpse that burts in the rays of the Sun and lacks reflection in the mirror.

That said, and once again; Only you can tell if you really are a Vampire or not. Trust your gutfelling.
I deliberately keep this answer as short as possible, as I don't think it is a good idea to get into the deep of this area in this thread. But if you want to know more, do not hesitate to send me an u2u, and I will answer your questions a good as I can. However, to be able to send someone a u2u-message, you must first post a minimum of 20 posts on this board. But just post on, and then you will be able to send personal messages.

Sincerely
/N

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by xxmeganxx

Oh I wasn't meaning to be rude!!!
People with darker eyes tend to appear to have lighter eyes in the sun, because of the way light reflects off of your iris.

Also, catching plates as you mentioned appears to me to be from having pretty good reflexes!

I have done my research on vampires, I think that the reflexes mentioned there would be so fast that it seemed the plate fell into your hand? And I somehow remember it being used for more than just catching plates- more for moving around and whatnot.

Also, albinos have very light eyes- even if you are not albino, albinos are not vampires. Get my point?

I would suggest going to Sanguinarius.org for more information, though. They have a ton more resources already and nobody will tell you that you are nuts.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Is it possible to be... born a vampire?

yes it is but it wont happen..

have a nice day

oh wait i drink blood and live for evaaaaaaa

OMG !!...

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I stay open minded on this.The problem you've got here is most replies will state that you're mad as a bag of snakes!The good news is something happened to me as a child which could well be vampire related [or not].i am afraid I'm not prepared to share it at the moment on ats because These sort of posts get too much ridicule.Do vampires exist?-possibly.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
From everything that I have seen, heard, and read, it appears to me that the only way that one can become a vampire is to be turned by someone who is already a vampire, and then in turn be fed by that vampire that bit and fed from him. Much as someone who wishes to become a werewolf must be bitten by a werewolf and survive the bite. i could be wrong on both parts. It's just everything that I've read and studied on vampires and werewolfs that have led me to these conclusions.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
You do realize that "vampires" are a fable story that was based on some of the history of Vlad the Impaler of Romania.

Vlad Dracula-The Impaler

If people want to believe they are born a fable story character...enjoy!

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 11-1-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
he was kick ass tho hehe

vampire is a cool thing but not logical.. becouse if it was real we would have them

we aint.. hence why we read about it!!

But in logic "dimentions" its possible

right and wrong are the result of being alive

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Is it possible to be... born a vampire? No.

Just look into the mirror: If you see yourself what would be currently defined as a human being, then you are just that, a mere mortal -- a person and nothing more. If others else tell you something else, then they are fools.

[edit on 2009-1-11 by pikypiky]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
well said..

i hate being ironic and up my own arse

thanks

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
There is a member on this board in another vampire thread that claims to have been born a vampire. I sat here for a while and read every thread in the topic, and I actually believe what this person was saying. I'm new to this site, I just joined today, so I have no idea how to navigate this yet, but the users name was Night Dweller. If you know how to look them up... read the posts. I think they will help answer your questions.

Good Luck!

[edit on 11-1-2009 by Beege24]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

This is what i look like when sunlight is hitting me...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxmeganxx

This is what i look like when sunlight is hitting me...
Honey, you look fine to me. Calm down! You are not a vampire. Talk with your parents about this.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

I know!

Why do people believe in such things?!?

I don't see any other characters from stories in real life, nor do I see historic figures as anything but - historic figures.

Oh wait, some people do believe that the bible is factual...

Sorry OP, but there's no such thing as Vampires, apart from the ones Buffy meets, and the ones in books etc.

Same applies to Frankenstein, werewolves, talking lions, naria, and the rest...

tO

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Suggesting talking with the parents about things like this is NOT a wise thing to do, as you don't know how the parents would possibly react.

If a young person suspects He or She may be a Vampire, or even knows He/She is, then the best way to tell the parents(If you want them to know) is to show them factual Sites on this matter, or to send them good and describing information about "Sanguinarians".

However, best thing is to keep quiet about it untill you truly have figured the whole thing out and decided for yourself what you are. Remember, no one else can decide for YOU what you are.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join