It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible to be... born a vampire?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Im the same way. Im not sure if you could be born a vampire but you could pick up vampire instincts like eyes changing, looking pale, like to sleep all day, and stay up all night. My ex knows a lot about wolfs and vampires and he has wolf instincts which i used to until we recently broke up and then i started up getting vampire instincts. Im not sure how it happens but i support you 100% and you are not going crazy so don't freak out. These vampire instincts you have may only last for a period of time and you will notice when they stop.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
dont know why any doctor would tell you your eyes color can not change BECAUSE THAT IS TOTALLY UNTRUE .
My sons eyes went from gold to blue to gold and back and the time it changes they are both at opnce a outter ring is ether blue or gold depending on which color is being dominate at the time .
heck i am 51 my eyes use to be dark brown now are dingy yellow . Borning .
even met one person in my life with two different eyes each a separate color .
blue -brown .
Your eyes can and will change colors here www.allaboutvision.com...
as for your skin well being your age I imange its a hormonal change .
But lots of things could cause it as well .
even what you eat can change your skin color or texture .
as for Vampires to much tv

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xxmeganxx

I think a better way to ask would be, 1) Can people be born with the desire to drink human blood. 2) Do these people feel the mental need to drink blood to sustain life?

<< 4  5  6   >>

join