It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible to be... born a vampire?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by xxmeganxx

do you mind if i use this for my reasearch of vampires?
if so i would love that
if not i under stand.

chelsie

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

this might help:
from the book vampires: the occult truth
by konstantinos

"i have learned of a disorder often referred to as 'Renfield's Syndrome.' the presence of that disease becomes evident in a person from a very young age. A child with the disorder is often caught drinking blood from a wound on eaither him or herself or on a playmate. the disorder progresses so that by the time the individual becomes an adult, heor she might go sofar as to break into a blood bank to get the needed sustenance."

well, that answers your question if you drink blood from your wounds. you should read the book it might help. ill keep updateing if i find anything else.

-chelsie

[edit on 20-2-2009 by chelsiepk]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Ok I have heard of sanguinarians and psychotic vampirism

Psychotic vampirism is a mental condition where you have a desire to be close to blood, to feel it and to taste and to just be near it. But you also like violence and will often harm others to satisfy your craving. You are not immortal or sensitive to sunlight or super fast. You are just a violent bloodthirsty psychopath. Many serial killers have been thought to have psychotic vampirism.

Being a sanguinarian is just having an obsession with blood. They like to drink it and be close to it but they are not characterized by violence or any other vampire traits

Personally I don't believe the TV vampires exist. Just crazies that crave blood.

AND yoyr eyes in the photograph are clearly computer altered.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Ok I have heard of sanguinarians and psychotic vampirism

Psychotic vampirism is a mental condition where you have a desire to be close to blood, to feel it and to taste and to just be near it. But you also like violence and will often harm others to satisfy your craving. You are not immortal or sensitive to sunlight or super fast. You are just a violent bloodthirsty psychopath. Many serial killers have been thought to have psychotic vampirism.

Being a sanguinarian is just having an obsession with blood. They like to drink it and be close to it but they are not characterized by violence or any other vampire traits

Personally I don't believe the TV vampires exist. Just crazies that crave blood.

AND your eyes in the photograph are clearly computer altered.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Your eyes look like normal blue to me, it looks brighter because there is a white light reflection in your eyes.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I have this same thing, and I don't know whats going on, either. Do your eyes only change to one color? Because mine change two different ways. And my skin is much paler then it use to be. It was, like, TAN before, and now it's not. I'm also a lot faster then I use to be and I have more stamina. Oh, and do you ever feel like you're more comfortable when you're in a dark place? Or sometimes, when I'm around people, i can smell things i couldn't before. I don't know what's giong on; if I'm crazy or what. My one friend says its vampirism.
Now, it seems like you're the same way. Can you please help me?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I have this same thing, and I don't know whats going on, either. Do your eyes only change to one color? Because mine change two different ways. And my skin is much paler then it use to be. It was, like, TAN before, and now it's not. I'm also a lot faster then I use to be and I have more stamina. Oh, and do you ever feel like you're more comfortable when you're in a dark place? Or sometimes, when I'm around people, i can smell things i couldn't before. I don't know what's giong on; if I'm crazy or what. My one friend says its vampirism.
Now, it seems like you're the same way. Can you please help me?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
You can't be born as something that doesn't exist.

Unless you are Ron Paul... then you can be born as the world's first honest politician.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by fooffstarr]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Hi.
I have electrice blue eyes, My eyes change colors acording to my mood
All shades of blue, blue to green and from blue to sliver. Yea wierd right,
i got wicked refleces and i can can see auras. My optometrist says i have the best eyes he's seen in his life. i love my eyes. there great.

I have never heard of the hole "eyes lightin in the sun" thing.
And i don't think your a vampire.
but who knows maby were something else...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

wow... the things people believe. yes you do sound extremely stupid. i am sorry, but someone has got to tell you, your not gonna go on in life if you seriously belive these things

look, its good to have an open mind, but come on. control it with some common sense.

and it looks like your eyes have no pupil

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This thread is bloody revolting!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
honestly in my personal opinion of the matter, vampires do exist, but the concept of vampire is so twisted and contorted that nowadays, the instant someone claims to be a nigtwalker, people think you are mad. it is pretty hypocritical if you ask me, i consider myself a vampire in the sense that i have "unearthly reflexes" or so to speak, my eyes are usually pitch black, but whenever i am in light for extended periods, they turn a rich, golden, alomst creamy yellow color. making the contrast of my skin pale. i do like blood, and have shared with my girlfriend. i have tasted her. hmmmm well all i can say love is to trust your instincts and go with whatever you feel is the correct belief or life path. email me if you ever wish to talk

sincerely,
vladimyr.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
well it is possible and i could be likely same thing happens to me and the sharp reflexes arebecause you have finally realized your true being so yeah its likely but i have a few questions that you should be able to fill me in on here they go...

1. is it just you or are your parents the same way?
2. if your parents are the same way is it just one of them or both?
3. if its just one of them which? your mother or father?
4. are you faster than you used to be?
5. are you stronger than you used to be?
6. has your diet changed even the slightest? like eating less than normal?

if you could please reply with your answers just so i can figure it out and give you complete answers to your problem!

reply your answers

-fallenangel97

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by fallenangel97

was this to me or the woman who posted this post?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Vampires were born in movies and remain in movies and will never be seen in the real world. Anyone who thinks they're a vampire needs to seek mental health.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kl0wn

i mean no offense to you sir. but what right do you have to say i do not exist? it is these kinds of comments that aggrivate me. i am not speaking of fake, immature teenagers who cut themselves with razorblades and drink there blood and claim vampirism. i am speaking about me, and my kind, the true vampiric entities. those of us who are true vampires are deeply offended by the mockery that is presented on sites like this. i have no quams against this site, i actually enjoy it alot. it gives quite a bit of insight onto topics that would otherwise, be spoke of less. i just have issues when i see comments saying that we do not exist and that we need mental health. i suppose it can be blamed on people being told what is "rational" and what is "nonsense". it is, though, in a sense, the partial fault of the vampiric community, seeing as for years the community as a whole has spent tireless efforts ensuring that humans simply beleived we were the things of nigtmares. i am simply informing you, that we do exist, we mingle with you all in everyday life, we are the teachers at your schools, the man you passed at the market, the seemingly unusual teen you were sitting by in the first twilight showing at the theater. we mean no harm, we simply exist. we are true vampires, the real life vampire lestats. so have a nice life my friend, hopefully if the internet is still up, i will have the pleasure of informing your grandchilldren. with a brothers regards,

Vladimyr.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vladimyr
reply to post by kl0wn

i mean no offense to you sir. but what right do you have to say i do not exist? it is these kinds of comments that aggrivate me. i am not speaking of fake, immature teenagers who cut themselves with razorblades and drink there blood and claim vampirism. i am speaking about me, and my kind, the true vampiric entities. those of us who are true vampires are deeply offended by the mockery that is presented on sites like this. i have no quams against this site, i actually enjoy it alot. it gives quite a bit of insight onto topics that would otherwise, be spoke of less. i just have issues when i see comments saying that we do not exist and that we need mental health. i suppose it can be blamed on people being told what is "rational" and what is "nonsense". it is, though, in a sense, the partial fault of the vampiric community, seeing as for years the community as a whole has spent tireless efforts ensuring that humans simply beleived we were the things of nigtmares. i am simply informing you, that we do exist, we mingle with you all in everyday life, we are the teachers at your schools, the man you passed at the market, the seemingly unusual teen you were sitting by in the first twilight showing at the theater. we mean no harm, we simply exist. we are true vampires, the real life vampire lestats. so have a nice life my friend, hopefully if the internet is still up, i will have the pleasure of informing your grandchilldren. with a brothers regards,

Vladimyr.

Because the first time vampires were ever heard of were in movies, get your facts straight. Just because something was born in a movie doesn't make it real.

I think I'm a predator. I must be a predator. Just like in the movies. I mean, it was in the movies, so it's real, right?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
These threads make me want to cry. Please go to a roleplaying forum.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

you want to hear positive things...ohhhh sorry, i thought you meant you only wanted to hear what you wanted to hear.

my eyes change colour too. its called natural light and false light.

in the winter my eyes are blue, in the summer, green.
winter = inside
summer = outside

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
"i mean no offense to you sir. but what right do you have to say i do not exist? it is these kinds of comments that aggrivate me. i am not speaking of fake, immature teenagers who cut themselves with razorblades and drink there blood and claim vampirism. i am speaking about me, and my kind, the true vampiric entities. those of us who are true vampires are deeply offended by the mockery that is presented on sites like this. i have no quams against this site, i actually enjoy it alot. it gives quite a bit of insight onto topics that would otherwise, be spoke of less. i just have issues when i see comments saying that we do not exist and that we need mental health. i suppose it can be blamed on people being told what is "rational" and what is "nonsense". it is, though, in a sense, the partial fault of the vampiric community, seeing as for years the community as a whole has spent tireless efforts ensuring that humans simply beleived we were the things of nigtmares. i am simply informing you, that we do exist, we mingle with you all in everyday life, we are the teachers at your schools, the man you passed at the market, the seemingly unusual teen you were sitting by in the first twilight showing at the theater. we mean no harm, we simply exist. we are true vampires, the real life vampire lestats. so have a nice life my friend, hopefully if the internet is still up, i will have the pleasure of informing your grandchilldren. with a brothers regards,

Vladimyr. "

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... we'll see whos a vampire in 35 years when your getting old and feeble. haha idiot. roleplaying FTlose....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join