It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible to be... born a vampire?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by xxmeganxx

Yes, if your DNA is mainly reptilian.

Second line.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
i havent read twilight at all its steriotypical

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Twilight isnt real

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I totally believe in vampires. There are some people that go through what is considered an "awakening". They feel like they have been different all of their life, and this is what prompts them to be vampires. Not in the hollywood sense of course. They choose to be part of a coven and have this sort of "code" that they follow to be part of a vampire coven. I think that since twilight and even the original dracula came out more and more individuals identify with this type of creature because it's sexy and beautiful and they want to be like them... so they do. They become one by filing their teeth or perhaps they even have an iron deficiency that makes them think that they're a vampire.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gothicvamp
I totally believe in vampires. There are some people that go through what is considered an "awakening". They feel like they have been different all of their life, and this is what prompts them to be vampires. Not in the hollywood sense of course. They choose to be part of a coven and have this sort of "code" that they follow to be part of a vampire coven. I think that since twilight and even the original dracula came out more and more individuals identify with this type of creature because it's sexy and beautiful and they want to be like them... so they do. They become one by filing their teeth or perhaps they even have an iron deficiency that makes them think that they're a vampire.

Thinking that you have become a 'vampire' because you file your teeth and have an iron deficiency doesn't make them a 'vampire' and MOST people feel different all their lives because we are all different.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Hey I just wanted to make this clear...Vampires do not exist, Hollywood vampires do not exist, Bramstokers vampires do not exist. I would even say Psychic vampires do not exist because thats really not what they are. Now why would you want to be someone like that , I know I wouldn't. And you're fine. Heres a test...close your eyes, take a deep breath, exhale. (is your heart beatin ? ) My bet is that it is and then you're no different trust me.
edit on 3-2-2011 by lastdragon because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2011 by lastdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Vampire's of today are not like your movies, your books no RP (which you have to be careful where you research some tend to believe in the fanasty of it all) it's people with a energry issue, and need to get it from other sources such as people or elements that surround you as well as emotional energy. Oddly enough the Sun maybe your energy producer, Vampires can walk in the sunlight they do not turn to dust. I believe in something but will not get into.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Oh yeah I don't know who thought of calling this energy issue, given the name Vampire but once you bring that up people just don't want to hear of it because of all the movies, and people who just like to play vampire who don't have the enegry issue makes everything look bad.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxmeganxx
I could have heard that from anyone... but i want to know comments from 'beilivers' so, anything with rude to say i do repect your opoin, but i do want to know postive things. thanks :]

aka "i'm going go have cognitive dissonance about this until i hear what i want to hear"

vampirism is at best a really abstract and exaggerated characteristic and has nothing to do with this movie monster vampirism that you're talking about or fantasizing about. reading through this thread at some of the responses... i'm pretty appalled that any of you signed up for this website with what are clearly faculties devoid of logic or reasoning.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
if people can be born into zombies .. then vampire exist .especially the ones with ties stealing the people money
like real vampires

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
My grandfather said that in hungary circa 1940's it was a common initiation in the slaughter house where he worked to drink a small amount of blood from the first animal that was killed that day. im not sure if he ever aquired a taste for blood , but he's still crazy fast with a knife.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I know that this is a old post and someone may have already replyed but. Yes you can be born a real vampire. How do I know you may ask? because I am one. people who are born real vampires grow up like normal humans. They don't awaken or get all of their ability until age 15-16. A lot of people are in disbelief of real vampires because they can't explain what we are and how we do things differently. Also it is because a lot of us choose to stay hidden or only act in the vampire community. anyway so were not total strangers, I am 16 and a male True Blood or born one and not turned. Although I believe its possible to be born a vampire in an all human family. It is not any different then people having albino or little people in an average or tall family. It could also be a hidden gene in your family's DNA. All though I don't know why or how it happens I know that it just happens. People can also be turned a vampire but they must be of legal age 18. Biting some one will not turn them like in the movies. The movies lie and cause so meny myths that it makes me angry. I wish people would do their research instead of creating false stereotypes about anything. [SNIP]
I am here for info and i guess support. If anyone other then the form maker feel free. I will answer anything as best I can. P.S. I read every message i get regardless of anything unless its spam. Hater mail will be deleated with no reply.
edit on 21-1-2013 by Kandinsky because: snipped personal information

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
You do realize that "vampires" are a fable story that was based on some of the history of Vlad the Impaler of Romania.

Vlad Dracula-The Impaler

If people want to believe they are born a fable story character...enjoy!

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 11-1-2009 by RFBurns]

Uhh, Goat-Sucker and high gate vampire? They are good examples of modern vampires.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by xxmeganxx

Umm... No

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Nightchild

I need help please help me i been experiencing weird things with myself

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Im reading all of these ridiculous comments. Call me crazy, but I know the truth, and they don't understand. I know exactly what you mean. My eyes turn into a clear bright blue in the summer.. i have fast reflexes too. i have been asking this question to me for a while, am i vampire? Am i supernatural? Of course, i cant ask anyone that i know about this because they won't take me serious. I may not know how to help, but i understand what you're going through, because i'm just like you. Just so you know, there's someone here that understands. I understand completely. We are the same. Ill let you know if i figure out anything, and i will trust you do the same?
Take care.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xxmeganxx

Yeah I wouldnt think so. My eyes change color too. The brighter the background light, the bluer /greyer they get. If not they can be very dark green. Our eyes are extremely sensitive to sunlight. Sometimes our skin too. We are better nocturnal seers, like neanderthal probably was. We DONT have night vision, we just seem to make due with less light. It could be from a higher concentration of neanderthal DNA than 5%.

I dont think vampirism is more than a cultural trend. Its for teenage girls to decide between dating that or wolf people.

LOL, seriously though, its just a recent invention of our culture.

edit on 4 12 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
To answer your question, nope you're not a vampire because your eyes are "oh so cool"

But sadly, you can be born with a disease like mine

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

My eyes arent blue, i dont sparkle, and hell, its a pain on a daily basis

But go ahead, keep fantasizing about vampires,as long as you're not hurting any one

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Sorry op your not a vampire. At least not like the ones in movies. Vampires from older more traditional folktales and legends are pretty nasty. It's really too bad they don't exist in our world. Maybe one day.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
What a load of shi@. Is this what first world kids do with their spare time?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join