It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Commissioner slips up, says missile hit Pentagon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Former 9/11 Commissioner Tim Roemer slips up and says a missile hit the Pentagon on 9/11. George W. Bush also slips up and describes explosives in the World Trade Center towers. Donald Rumsfeld slips up as well saying that United 93 was shot down in Pennsylvania.

Mod edit: Embedded video.

[edit on 1/11/2009 by Hal9000]

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Silverstein slips up and says that they pulled WTC 7.

The really don't care if they slip up. They've got away with it. They're all laughing at us.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
They're all laughing at us.

You got that right. Laughing at you because of of your creative imaginations. One of the definitions: "Mis"sile\, n. [L. missile.] A weapon thrown or projected or intended to be projcted (sic), as a lance, an arrow, or a bullet."

Read that again - "a weapon...projected" A 90 ton airliner used as a weapon on an attack against a building is indeed, a missile. A manned-missile, in this case. A car can be a weapon, depending on how it is used. A hammer can be a weapon. A pencil can be a weapon. An airliner can be a weapon.

So yes, we are ALL laughing at you and will continue to do so on a regular basis.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by pinch]

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by pinch

So yes, we are ALL laughing at you and will continue to do so on a regular basis.

Are you laughing at these people also?

www.patriotsquestion911.com...

I know that it's painful to confront something that goes against your ideology, but the evidence continues to mount. I don't think it's anything
to laugh about.

and were not fools, we know your tactics. Have you read this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-1-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
That's just semantics.
He messed up.

Why would you call an airplane a missile if 99,9% of all news outlets used the word airplane? Because he's in the military? No, that's not enough reason for me.

Funny that some people still think an airplane did it though...invincible lampposts aren't around yet as far as I know.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheParadigmShift

s & f for you. good find!

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinch
You got that right. Laughing at you because of of your creative imaginations. One of the definitions: "Mis"sile\, n. [L. missile.] A weapon thrown or projected or intended to be projcted (sic), as a lance, an arrow, or a bullet."

Come now, pinch. The most active of all imaginations would be the one that tries to define a commercial passenger aeroplane as being a missile.

How often did an ex-pilot, such as yourself, ever refer to any other plane in the sky as a missile?

Active imaginations, indeed...

[edit on 10-1-2009 by tezzajw]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Its ok Tim..we know what you really meant..

"You can fool some of the people some of the time" is what immediately comes to my mind..

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
S&F

Good One.('
')

I for one am awake and see these for what they are....

Wow! The US military has an "eerie" presence on almost every valid thread pertaining to its incompetence.

Thanks TheParadigmShift

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It still amazes me that after seeing the so-called pentagon security tapes (actually just 2 frames that show ?), that my local 7-11 has better security cameras!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I struggle to understand people who generally think it was the planes.
Even when i say to them, "2 planes, 3 buildings", then they just look puzzled and shout "al queda"

They dont really care if we find out anymore, its a well known conspiracy, and most likely overtaken the J.F.K in fame.

The point is, no matter what they say or how much they slip up, you will never see a news paper headline saying "9/11 was false flag!"

This is one of the reasons people are getting there news from sites such as this, to get more than just the governments perspective on any manner, or look at something more than just the latest knocked-up celeb.

Thank god for the internet!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I struggle to understand people who generally think it was the planes. Even when i say to them, "2 planes, 3 buildings", then they just look puzzled and shout "al queda"

Do you?!

I SAW THE PLANES WITH MY EYES!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
fine, you saw the planes, but your still avoiding answering the question.

How can 2 planes bring down 3 buildings??

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
nice vid

funny how the first guy tries to correct himself quickly.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by distortion9

I think what he is trying to say is , even 2 missiles cant bring down 3 buildings

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks

And how can three buildings be gutted and weakened then rigged with hundreds of explosives without anyone noticing?

Here's whats involved in a controlled demolition:

Vegas Demolition

Miami Hotel

link   

Originally posted by Trolloks

Yeah i agree, WTC 7 was demolished.

But the no plane theory really makes 911 truth'ers look really stupid.

[edit on 10/1/09 by xstealth]

link   

Originally posted by TheParadigmShift

www.youtube.com...

Former 9/11 Commissioner Tim Roemer slips up and says a missile hit the Pentagon on 9/11. George W. Bush also slips up and describes explosives in the World Trade Center towers. Donald Rumsfeld slips up as well saying that United 93 was shot down in Pennsylvania.

Well there it is, mystery solved. A missile fired into the Pentagon; Someone managed to slip explosives into the towers-and then blow them up with aeorplanes; and, to save a larger amount of lives, the unfortunate decision to shoot down a plane had to be made.
not to hang out the dirty laundry,
That wasn't so hard was it?
Paradigm

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Donald Rumsfeld slips up as well saying that United 93 was shot down in Pennsylvania.

Don't forget Rumsfeld also mentioning "the missile that damaged this building" [Pentagon] during an interview with Parade Magazine.

And no, I don't think Rumsfeld was referring to a commercial jet being used as a missile!

Just like I don't think Larry Silverstein had the authority to "pull" any FDNY firefighters out of buildings while at home watching it on TV!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Amazing how Bush, Rumsfeld, and the 911 commissioner repeat
what the Truth movement has been talking about since 9/11.

Missile no i mean plane. how funny he quickly changed it to plane.

Bush says well place bombs.

Rumsfeld says Shot down.

Where do these people get these theories?

Bunch of nutcases!

[edit on 10-1-2009 by driveshaft08]

[edit on 10-1-2009 by driveshaft08]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join