It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Top-5 Illuminati-Occult Hollywood productions. This should raise an eyebrow.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
We brainwash each other and have since the beginning of civilization. It's all about control and how we perceive our own situation in the grand scheme. Unfortunately, we have this huge ego that is easily influenced and in order to deny our own ignorance, we have to blame somebody for where we find ourselves today.

Relax, it can't be as bad as we make it out to be. Oh it's bad, but it's actually fixable once we throw out the pre-conceived notions and shift our perception.

do you think someone is trying to tell us something here?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
There is a conspiracy that is so well hidden to the American public that its ingenius. There is a conspiracy to bring this world to a New World Order. It is above and beyond any subject that can be discussed here and in fact the root reason most of the subjects and reports here exist in the first place. Understand, the evidence, incidents, reports, quotes, and report of Plans is IRREFUTABLE and people are so fooled they don't even want to look at the evidence much less believe it once they pull their heads from the sand. It will in fact change ALL our lives shortly in the USA and until they declare Martial law, crash the dollar and put us in the North American Union will people wake up..........................

As are others that know about this, many of us are getting frustrated trying to warn people so as reduce the shock factor when this thing hits........its almost not worth the trouble to warn people.

Its coming now sooner than ever.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
No, he is exactly right on target.

There is a conspiracy that is so well hidden to the American public that its ingenius. There is a conspiracy to bring this world to a New World Order. It is above and beyond any subject that can be discussed here and in fact the root reason most of the subjects and reports here exist in the first place. Understand, the evidence, incidents, reports, quotes, and report of Plans is IRREFUTABLE and people are so fooled they don't even want to look at the evidence much less believe it once they pull their heads from the sand. It will in fact change ALL our lives shortly in the USA and until they declare Martial law, crash the dollar and put us in the North American Union will people wake up..........................

As are others that know about this, many of us are getting frustrated trying to warn people so as reduce the shock factor when this thing hits........its almost not worth the trouble to warn people.

Its coming now sooner than ever.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Well i think that it works a little differently. I think that all the symbols are part of the human collective intelligence and so they manifest themselves in many things, movies included. So is the Illuminati, same thing. Part of humanity, we are inseparably linked. At least for the foreseeable future. There is clearly a hidden force at work in the affairs of men, always has been. And i think there always will be. So of course the symbols will be everywhere. In you house in your town in major cities, it is hard to say if they are put there consciously or just manifest themselves. A solar cult from ancient times. Also likely but who knows? Only the people on the inside know and if what I've read is true they are not talking. I think that there is a luciferian agenda being held at high levels of power. But is fighting it mentally helping you? Or just creating suffering in yourself and those around you? This is a very well made control system that has been put into place. There is basically nothing you can do. But accept it. Just accept that it is real and that there are unstoppable wheels in motion that we cannot fully understand. But you can accept that you are able to understand your own awareness. Freedom exists only outside of this world. In the center of our true being. Only your acceptance and joy will bring us all freedom, nothing else. Also I might point out that no one makes it out of this alive. Period

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
"We brainwash each other and have since the beginning of civilization. It's all about control and how we perceive our own situation in the grand scheme. Unfortunately, we have this huge ego that is easily influenced and in order to deny our own ignorance, we have to blame somebody for where we find ourselves today.

Relax, it can't be as bad as we make it out to be. Oh it's bad, but it's actually fixable once we throw out the pre-conceived notions and shift our perception.

do you think someone is trying to tell us something here?"

*******Now, my salvation is secure in Jesus. However my concern is the unsaved.

Matthew 24 is the plan and what will happen. What does that mean in our measley four dimensions.

An incident will happen first, major incident or incidents. Stock crash, multiple nuke strikes, Flu pandemic, riots, CIA is working with MS-13 gangs nationwide to start a crime wave, declared national disaster, and then with the Manufactured "crime wave" we will want martial law. All of sudden, BAM!!!! Boston, NY, Washington, Miami, Dallas, Ft Worth, San Diego, LA, and Seattle gets hit with nukes from subs off shore. Scalar weapons from Russians start earthquakes and a civil war involving KKK, Mexicans, Asians, Blacks, and gangs breaks out for food and fuel etc........

WWIII is underway, we play the part and bomb Russia and China, and we all fight it out to exhaustion and then Maitraya comes out of nowhere to be the Christ....UFO's, or Sons of God/Nephilim not ET's, appear and the Anti-Christ identifies himself as a man of peace.

The Rapture and the terrible Tribulations will happen along the way. Incidently, the Rapture could be the actual event..............

Americans are too interested in TV and sports to listen right now even though some are waking up.....its late.......

My fellow Americans that are aware keep saying, "We must stop this government"......won't happen, its in the Scripture. Only Jesus will put a stop to it. The anti-Christ pretending to be the Christ will have a short period of peace but false peace..........then BAMB......its God's turn.....

www.squidoo.com...

get ready for heavy rolls............Chinese and Russians are already in Mexico and the UN international troops are situated in the US today under lockdown.....or they are sleepers, others are working with our troops in the open and hidden in the open very well.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

awesome u took the words right out of my mouth.

the first question u ask yourself when watching anything on the net or on tv or the movies. is if the powers that be are so in control and they have A.I that monitor our calls and all the rest of it. why would they allow revelation of their existence unless thats what they wanted in the first place. they just want us to think that we found it on our own. like its some amazing secret.

i think the truth is there not as powerful as they claim to be. they are in control for the most part but i dont think its absolute.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

You have my attention, i have always wanted to watch clockwork orange nut never got round to it, i haven't seen eyes wide shut either - i think i have to watch them all now. I'll go and watch clockwork orange, and if you dont mind, I'll tell you my take on it?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

I wouldn't watch those movies if I were you... they leave a lasting imprint in the mind that you can't erase.

some call it exposure / disclosure... I call it an introduction to the ocult and desensitizing.

note to mods... I'll be making another Hollywood thread tonight on this board.

Still wating for my Hollywood board.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Hi this is my first post here, sorry I signed up just to answer this thread. I'm a psychic as we all are (nothing special) but I have studied healing and psychic research and experience for a long time therefore like anyone who does study and work at something for a long time, you do tend to start to form opinions.

What people are missing about this whole illuminati sun cult thing is the other dimensions the energy consciousness dimensions that this planet is in contact with that are influencing events. A lot of the time when people talk about being the flow and synchronicity, this is not a good thing. I figured this out many years ago and it was very painful. There is such a thing as negative synchronicity, as well as the good "happy" kind. This can possibly explain why some movie actors and so have patterns as to the roles they chose.

But the real reason I want to comment was because of Stanley Kubrick. I knew he had died a few days or shortly before I saw the movie at the cinema (eyes wide shut). I thought it was a boring movie for the first half. In fact I was so bored I was going to walk out. And then I felt a spirit next to me in the cinema, talking to me. It was Kubrick. Laugh if you want I don't mind. It is funny to me as well but that is how I experience the world. He was ecstatic, excited, his energy was, upset, but excited. I was about to walk out anyway when I felt his presence most definitely there and he said "Wait wait." so I kept watching and he said "I'm going to show them something really great" so in my mind I thought "What?" and he said "wait" and he kept repeating "I'm going to show them something that's really going to mean something, they weren't supposed to see this now I'm going to show them something I'm going to show them all something they weren't supposed to see" and "I almost didn't get to do it but I did it and it's great it's so great". I thought he was blowing his own trumpet but the feeling I got was not that at all, it was something else, happiness that he had achieved something. That was basically what he kept repeating though that he's going to show them (meaning the audiences) something, and he also said "I had to play their game their rules, this time I did it my way, and they killed me for it but it doesn't matter I am still going to show them something they should know" and I kept watching the movie and just before it changed direction as it does, he said "Now watch this" and the whole thing changed as we know and he said "See - look!" and he just wanted me to watch it, so I did, and he said "It's what you can see that you don't see, it's the feeling I'm showing them the feeling" and I got the feeling then that this was real. later I read David Icke's work and it made sense. This movie is about him showing us a glimpse into something he really did know about. He had the excitement of a person who is breaking a taboo and getting away with it. Maybe when you die it's like getting undressed : not the end of the world after all.

I can confirm where he is now he is happy, feels good and is full of laughter after what he has done in this life and is still pouring over the memories and working things out and he will show his face again in the near future through some unexpected event due to take place where people will undoubtedly recognise it as being him showing his hand. I don't know what this is, could be the uncovering of some footage or some event that wasn't meant to get seen or was hidden lost or archived that will be another piece of the puzzle as it pertains to him so keep an "eye" out for that.

There it is you can take it or leave it as you please laugh or ridicule but it's the honest truth as i see it, and hey, I don't charge or make money from this and never will I work in a normal job, and normally keep this kind of thing to myself in fact this is the first post I've ever done on this from memory

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I read your list and I think you're totally over-thinking things.

A Clockwork Orange was a book several years before it was a movie. A clockwork orange is NOT the sun. in the book it's quite plain that the clockwork orange is the main character, Alex, after he has been programmed by the government and "re-educated" to respond negatively to his normally delinquent thoughts. it's also referenced in a book being written by an author his gang and himself had attacked and raped his wife.

Please read the book before you comment on how it's illuminati or occult in nature. if anything, a clockwork orange paints a picture of a dystopia where both society and the government have run amok, losing all morality.

I haven't seen the Big Lebowski so I won't comment.

The Wizard of Oz is NOT occult either. it was ALSO a book before it was translated to film, and some people theorize it was political in nature. it's completely harmless.

The matrix was a simple action movie. to think it was intended to "wake us up" is ridiculous. it's all about the bottom line of making money, and the wachowski brothers chose to make their money producing action movies with an interesting premise.

I think you're paranoid.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalSonicX

Did you not watch the video's in the OP?

And why should it matter if somebody wrote a book before it became a film? I'm talking about visual images here... symbols and stuff... possible codes?

And of course 9-11 coincidences... like this...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
it matters because if something was a book before a movie, then the concepts held within a movie can't stray far from the book. The book is NOT pro illuminati or occult or anything like that. It even quite clearly explains what a clockwork orange is. yet in the video he tries to claim it's the sun.

if the concepts aren't occult, and not illuminati symbolism, then the only thing that can be is the art design. And if you really think the people who make the art design and costumes and sets for these movies intentionally include illuminati symbolism, then I don't think you understand how these movies are made. the people who might care to include this symbolism or understand it wouldn't be the ones setting up the sets and such.

I mean, come on. so Dorothy leans on a wheel lying in the farm yard whilst singing and all of a sudden that wheel is supposed to represent the sun? that makes no sense at all. wheels are all over the place. circles are pretty common. same with triangles. no crazy conspiracy or symbolism intended, just what looks good or makes sense.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I would suggest this site here if you are interested in subliminal messages in movies and media.

Also there are allot of post on this site here looking into some occultic agenda type programming.

Also here is a MTV Christmas add you may enjoy..

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 31-1-2009 by arc de triumphe]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by FinalSonicX
if the concepts aren't occult, and not illuminati symbolism, then the only thing that can be is the art design. And if you really think the people who make the art design and costumes and sets for these movies intentionally include illuminati symbolism, then I don't think you understand how these movies are made. the people who might care to include this symbolism or understand it wouldn't be the ones setting up the sets and such.
I agree entirely. The videos are rubbish with no basis in sanity. I'd wager you could apply the same paranoid analysis to ANY movie, TV show, painting, photograph or other work of visual art and be able to BS your way through an interpretation that would be just as ludicrous.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by arc de triumphe

Also here is a MTV Christmas add you may enjoy..

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 31-1-2009 by arc de triumphe]

Well,... I think this explains it.

Anybody else think this was just some good ol' humor?

Well MTV has a reputation for this...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Regarding the MKULTRA program, there were many subprograms, including research into rapid hypnosis, and the so-called "trauma-based" conditioning and control programs. I believe it was in the 1970's when former DCI Colby was questioned during a press conference about the continuance of MKULTRA; he replied dismissively that it was no longer in operation. This might technically be true, because a once-secret memo copied to the DCI and to the DDCI shows that the MKULTRA program was approved renamed the MKSEARCH program, thereby making any claims of discontinuance true. Some open-source materials claim that the MKSEARCH program was one of many in parallel to MKULTRA, but the above-cited memo clearly states that it is a continuation under a new name.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The Illuminati and Mason influence is filled with symbolism from our dollar to the movies to the cars we drive. Absolutely they are throwing it into our faces even in church. Its an absolute fact with no refutation and the evidence is irrefutable.........soon we won't be talking this freely. The nightmare will be apparent and in our lives.....very very soon.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Another CIA candidate shooting in Alabama today...........this one committed suicide as programmed

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I see nothing really all that nefarious, but there is definitely Masonic/esoterica symbolism here .

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Ive seen all these movies.All all of them are open to interpretation.thats the point of a democracy.I can easily take a movie,any movie and twist it into a conspiratorial fantasy.It ironic since in the last 10 years of so, a few movies have been made about some of these theories and flopped at the box office bigtime.
For me i dont follow reviews of movies.Alot of movies i like most people dont.There are movies many like that i do not.Want to know when "Kansas"went bye bye for me?When i left home.Guess what?Ive been better equipped to deal with the world than some others who choose to ignore it completely.Travelling to other countries can do that for you!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join