It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Top-5 Illuminati-Occult Hollywood productions. This should raise an eyebrow.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
"so what is the clockwork orange? the clockwork orange is .... (...) ... the sun!"

I love this video. Very sharp and to the point. Such thought-provoking material presented in such a concise, informative manner. This will definitely go into my favourites. Who would have thought... a clockwork orange, a reference to the sun?

OP, you mentioned you don't necessarily agree with all the things brought up in these youtube videos you embedded. Yet you make no further attempt to organize your thoughts other than link to several embarrassingly childish youtube videos supplemented with appeals to your sanity and encouragement to discuss the "topic" presented.

If I'm to assume that you simply wanted to spark a discussion on the quite eclectic holly-wood/occult connection, without any base of topic, then that doesn't really leave me with any point of reference as to what I'm supposed to reply to. What about holly-wood and the occult? From Metropolis to The Men Who Stare at Goats, occult/esoteric allusions have always emanated from the movie screen, and will continue to be riddled in with the the movie 'experience', and I say experience because in the near future more immersible forms of 'movie' entertainment will begin to emerge. A 3-D environment projected right into your living room, that you could focus your field of vision into- like a 3D imax experience, but improved, and in your home space. Next, an improvement on the previous system that not only projects a 3D environment, and focuses your attention into it, but also integrates itself with your entire sensory system, so you could feel as if you were standing/floating right where the camera man would be as he was filming on set. Still further into the future, technologies will emerge that will allow us to fully 'load' ourselves into a matrix of computers, so we could experience full-functionality in a virtual reality. Imagine Call of Duty: Modern Warfare where you actually get to feel as if you're running around and shooting. Sources: www.imdb.com... www.imdb.com... www.imdb.com...

(lol)

Please try to articulate some sort of thesis in your next thread. Otherwise all you'll get is a wall of non-pertinent nonsense. You need to establish a base of discussion so the topic has a foundation. Because even though holly-wood is for the most part pointed in one direction, it's not as monolithic as you might think. Sometimes a seemingly blatant occult connection is simply coincidence, sometimes a hot-shot actor who's been reading a little too much misinformation/disinformation while under the effects of Cannabis will persuade the writing team into injecting some offbeat plot-element into the script. Sometimes the writer(s) of a production are Freemasons, or otherwise knowledgeable about the Mysteries whether by initiation or through personal interest. You see writers do a lot of reading. They read a lot of fiction. They read a lot of non-fiction and don't bother to do their fact checking. This in-forms their mind, and this information is then reorganized in their mind and shows up in the worlds that they create in their writing. You see over in holly-wood there isn't some committee of hollywood big leaguers coming up with all these occult innuendos and making sure that they're injected into their films. When that happens it's usually war propaganda, and it probably comes from a whisper in the ear from the DOD. Think Top Gun and 300. Much of the occult tidbits you find in hollywood don't come from the top down. Yes there are anti's in holly-wood. Yes there are seemingly 'anti-' movies that actually serve to supplant in the mind of the viewer in-formation that will affect social change if enough millions have viewed it. Mass psychology works folks. But it isn't the norm in holly-wood.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The boys over there are content with skimming through scripts to look for their two Pillars: scripts that will profit, and scripts that will propagandize. Profit is the most important, so if it passes that check it's usually a go. If it also serves to propagandize then that's mostly an added bonus. Their mind-control efforts are not as organized and conspiratorial as you might think, but efforts there are.

And thus we come to the big secret: an equilibrium is constituted in the logic, yet it is not black and white: two contraries become analogy, and as the result of the opposition of thesis and antithesis, a synthesis emerges. Too bad you didn't provide a thesis in the post and I had to do all this for you =)

-Word

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Can anyone recommend any other Kubrick like flicks...I sure do dig his style.

wZn

[edit on 9-1-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow] edited for spelling

[edit on 9-1-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

David Lynch films anyone?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I am someone who has studied and occult, and practiced what I've studied...for over 25 years.

That said, all those movies are cool, but my pick for the most hit the mark occult movie is "The 9th Gate"

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Yeah, I only bother to watch about 6 movies a year, and they are certainly very open about their intentions. I guess it's true that the best place to hide something is in the open, cuz they've done a good job of it for a very long time.

It amazes me that because they tell us," It's just for entertainment" everyone just accepts it and then PAYS them to show us what they are doing to us!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Ok, lemme get this straight:

1. Anything round immediately means "sun worship".
2. Anything pointed is a phallic symbol
3. Checkerboard floors are proof of Masons.
4. Anytime you see the sun in the sky in a film, it's an illuminati plot.
5. The illuminati sacrifice midgets.
6. Funny eye make-up jobs are secret messages of Egyptian deities.
7. Sitting in a certain pose automatically ties you to some obscure, crazy symbolism.
8. Lions mean sun worship.
9. Neon lit stars are nefarious.

Right. Now, I would like to know: What are you smoking and where can I get some?

Seriously. I can't believe I just wasted 20 something minutes of my life looking at your "evidence". I got through clockwork orange, Big Lebowski, and halfway through Wizard of oz, I couldn't take it anymore. My facepalm induced migraine was making me see double.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

You have too much free time on your hands that it's hindered your judgment.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Dave Chappelle commenting on "sick" Hollywood environment.

EDIT: Youtube embedding can be a pain at times.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by KyleOrtonArmy]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
By the way, A Clockwork Orange is one of the best movies I've ever seen, I always saw it as waking people up.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I was interested in reading your arguments and reasoning but you just posted video links. A lot of people ignore video's as they cost a lot more to watch especially if like me you are trying to make a dongle last as long as possible.Also although they may be interesting and relevant to your post, they are rather lazy when people would rather hear your reasons instead of links straight away after such a compelling introduction.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

The same way Shakespeare exposed the corrupt royalty around him by choosing a hack smalltime playwright as a cover-this smalltimer is the Shakespeare kids see when they open their lying textbooks. The real author is a hazy figure,although scholars may have pinpointed who he was. Anyways,we do know he was he was very wealthy royal well connected with the king.
For those who disbelief,just google it....

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
These are posts that are up to two years old, but relevant. I read through most of the comments concerning Illuminati and hollywood. I can tell you that these secret societies are not going to always reveal themselves in the production of movies and can all make it look so innocent to all involved. This is intentional and very anti-Christian. It is not debateable and has been going on for thousands of years to this day. The point of all of it is to bring about the controlling and the conditioning of the public's mind to accept what they want you to believe, to think, to feel, to teach and to be like. That way, you will avoid the facts and the blacks and whites of the truth of Christianity, their most hated enemy for the main reasoning, among other principles connected to this. And I am not saying Christians are perfect. That is why Jesus died for the world so they would understand, know and accept Him as life and love. That is pure. What the Illuminati want you to believe is do as thou wilt is the whole of the law like Aleister Crowler lived his life. That it is ok to do whatever you want, (and yes, they HOPE you hurt others in the process), even if they will pass off the deceitful thumb rule that says do whatever you want as long as you do not hurt anyone. That is how they deceive. This is NOT pure. Covers, making things look innocent, creating false flag terrorism and fronts for wars that have nothing to do with what we are told. Posing as Christians like the Bush family did. Wake up. See the BIGGER picture. All the symbolism they use is specifically for the intentions they use it for, and they do NOT care what you want to perceive it as. They have already brainwashed asleep people like most of you who have not seen it completely. I hope I shed some light on this. Peace and love, Ernie Mink

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

(que for the armed force personal to jump in saying "we are people, this is NOT true") but anyway of course you'd say that if you were unaware of your programming.

What would you say if you were aware of the programming?

My point is, that it doesn't matter if you are aware or not, you would still say the same thing. If you are aware, you are part of the whole thing, and you defend it with lies. If you are unaware, you think you are telling the truth, but are actually saying the same lies.

The end result is thus the same, regardless of 'awareness'. Those that are aware, are usually responsible for it, and lie. Unaware ones simply say whatever they think is true (or what they have been told to say - you can't give out military secrets just because of your awareness level or lack of it - at least not without consequences).

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Would it be so absurd that maybe the writers and creators of these films were not the tools of the illuminati but maybe just people who happen to enjoy all the same ideas that you have thought about?

Why does no one realize that these people are just like you and me, how do they know all that stuff? well how the hell do you? writers and creators dont sit in a dark room and all of their stories come from some dark creative void they just pull stuff out of. No. they are into the same things that you are. Mind control, planet X, covert experiments, they are into the same things.

I could make a movie about aliens taking over the world riding pyramids. The funny thing is, you would claim I am a hollywood illuminati occult fountain of all knowledge.

Try logic

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Hollywood isn't controlled by any single group or faction.

Yes, it is. Just like the whole world.

But not overtly. That's why it's hard for some to see.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
was really hoping to see the da vinci code in there

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Hey! I found a new TV network where you can watch Old Hollywood Trailers 24 hours a day for free:
www.watzon.tv...
Mixes up videos from lots of different sources and you can also mix this channel with other great channels - all free!
Tune in now to WatzOn.TV

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

Gone with the wind the worst movie ever made?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The rap on Kubrick is that he was an insider and told too much.

He got help on the 20001 movie from the insiders in government for working on the moon project.

Kubrick’s movies from The Killing all through Eyes Wide Shut were insider commentaries on the social mores of the country controlled by the Illuminati. So at first he was an insider

Starting with the 50’s classic “The Killing” a gritty crime drama that captured the environment of the criminal element in modern society as Kubrick was so adept at in his realistic portrayals of life. This theme of crime continued in Kubrick’s repertoire in another classic “A Clockwork Orange” done in 1971 16 years after “The Killing”.
Both drama’s as noted emphasized crime in modern society, “The Killing,” a tale about robbery and the criminal underground and Clockwork a more updated tale of not only crime but the kinds of crimes that are relative to the Charles Manson and spree killers of our time.

The themes in these two movies seem to be portents by Kubrick of a coming era were such crime and types of crimes as in Clockwork will be rampant and pervade American society. Certainly such a criminal element was around at the time that Kubrick made these movies, but the degree certainly was not as extensive as it would become.

Similarly, as in two other Kubrick classic’s, “Dr Strangelove, in 1964, and “2001Space Odyssey,” in1968, we have portents of the Star Wars, Star Trek syndrome in the case of 2001, and the macho “nuke em” mentality of a certain type of American patriot in Dr Strangelove.

Indeed, notwithstanding the genius in Mr. Kubrick, we may have here a pattern of not only unique talent and insight, but if we look closely some kind of pre-knowledge or prescience of Kubrick that indicates he may have been tapped into some occult thought stream—if not being a secret adept himself—dedicated to revealing to us through the popular entertainment vehicle of movies, the plans that the elite have for molding society to their desires.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
How could you overlook Eyes Wide Shut?

That was far more than a simple sex sect wouldn't you think?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join