It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definitive Back Engineered Alien Technology Research thread

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
you know what this thread and a lot of ufology (at the moment) is mirroring the evolution v intelligent design debate.

Technology is like evolution - if you follow it you can see a clear path from one technology to the next.

( Handaxe to wheel to fire to swords to loom to computer to spaceships)

Some People that don't understand this (especially ufologists) claim that there must be a alien designer passing on technology as they cannot fathom how a human mind could come up with this stuff.

(Wheel, Aliens, Fire, Aliens, Swords, Aliens, Loom, Aliens, Spaceships)

I wonder if the OP and "his partner in crime" are also lobbying for ID to be taught in schools as well as using ATS for thier crackpot theorys on technoligical evolution.

Guys i give you the golden croco-duck award for lack of scientific foresight in this thead

Now anyone found some real alien tech or are we just hypothesising?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
this is a silly thread

surely aliens would of given us something much more far out like a heat ray or FTL spaceships. Fibre optics, Lasers and stuff were already theorized before application and if you look at late victorian science for example they had already worked out the trajectories for space rockets before the space rockets had been invented.

It seems to me that this theory of backward/reverse engineered technology is very similar to the ID V evolution debate.

If you study technology there has been a very clear path of progress going back to the hand axe:

e.g -> Hand Axe, Fire, Wheel, Swords, Looms, Computers, Spaceships

e.g -> Bacteria, Fish, Reptiles, Mammels, Apes, Man

Just because you cannot see the "missing links" does not mean they were handed down from a "intelligent designer" or aliens. I wonder if the OP and his "partner in crime" are into the whole ID thing and are from Dover Area school district???

I give you guys the Golden Croco-duck award
for a badly thought out thread with no real
scientific basis.

seriously though guys - do your research before assuming that we are incapable of scientific progress and applying unreasonable explanations when a simple one will do the job.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by oinkmentthefirst]

[edit on 5-2-2009 by oinkmentthefirst]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by oinkmentthefirst

Thanks for your opinion.
I would seriously consider going through all the data before jumping to conclusions just a thought. You could learn something

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
slayer old boy, i read the whole thread before posting my comments and sadly i didnt learn anything from you guys but i learnt a lot about the fibre optic tech tree which i was unaware of.

as i said i liken your argument to the Intelligent desing explanation, now instead of asking me on what i may or may not have read how about answering my question on your stance on Intelligent design?

surely you can see the similarities in your argument and theirs?

Earth/space/life - must of been a Intelligent designer, evolution does not explain it

Technology slayer and bob down under doesnt understand - Alien designer not human achievement.

surely you can see my argument?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Not really. Can you go into more detail?
Are you talking about a higher power/Supreme being?

If that's the case then there are plenty of other threads that will discuss such matters this thread was an attempt at cracking what many of us have felt has been a well thought out hidden agenda.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Hi there and thanks for such a negative reply and your attitude leaves nothing to be proud of.

If you think its silly and all bunk why bother posting the fact.

This thread is for information on matters that may have or may not be true facts and no one has claimed it to be anything else.

And as Slayer commented and I believe myself you have NOT READ ALL the thread as you claimed.

If you had then all I can say is that you can not think out of the box.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
hi slayer,

Yes its is my pleasure to go into more detail.

Your basic argument (correct me if wrong) is that the flood of technoligal progress over the past 50 years has been due to Reverse engineered alien technology possibly from a Alien spacecraft that was captured at roswell in the 1940's.

Now some ATS members have gone into great detail providing dates, links and scientific data to show how this is not the case and greater minds (human minds) than you and I have thought outside the box and come up with these technologys without outside help.
You guys (you and Bob) have said there are huge gaps (like the ID crowd keep saying about the theory of evolution) in the human Technology evolution that can only be explained by reverse engineering a craft from a higher alien technology.

Now I know you have heard of Occams Razor before - would you like to apply it to your theory?

sounds like ID?

your turn buddy.....

P.S> no bull nice talking to you in this way - you obviously are not ignorant but I suspect you may be misguided

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by oinkmentthefirst
hi slayer,

Your basic argument (correct me if wrong) is that the flood of technoligal progress over the past 50 years has been due to Reverse engineered alien technology possibly from a Alien spacecraft that was captured at roswell in the 1940's.

Nope sorry wrong lets get past replies on pages 3 to 8 and read more into what I was saying.

First off you seem to not have read the replies obviously because your arguing points that have already been answered!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

hi slayer,

Now some ATS members have gone into great detail providing dates, links

Roswell and others yes pre and post 1940s correct.

And those that were already working or studying in those fields of research were approached by the powers that be since it seems logical that they would know more about the subject matter. yes.

And yes some have posted dates etc so have we.

And your point is?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Here is some info. Slayer saw this and I just thought I would post it here. Now I am not saying that this is conclusive proof but it is interesting in light of many things said over the years about Wright Patterson AFB.

Another thing to think about is that Wright Patterson for years was also the place where all UFO photos and film went for evaluation.

Its probably been noticed before don't really know but I thought it
might be more than a happenstance that the first bar code ever used
was at a grocery store near Dayton Ohio home of Wright Patterson AFB.
As you may know it has been said for years that captured UFO remains
and the technology therein have been kept and researched at Wright
Patterson AFB.
From article.

"The Dayton area has been involved in the automatic identification and
data collection industry ever since that first pack of gum was scanned
at a supermarket. Dayton was the original headquarters of the Uniform
Code Council, which developed the UCC/EAN system. The organization has
since moved to New Jersey and been renamed GS1, which is the parent
organization to EPCglobal, the leading RFID standards organization.
GS1 maintains a call center in Dayton. Paxar, a longtime provider of
bar code and RFID printing and labeling systems, is headquartered
nearby, as is Procter & Gamble, which has been a pioneering early
adopter of RFID technology. Eberly noted the U.S. Air Force conducts
RFID research at the Wright Patterson Air Force Base outside Dayton.
The base serves as worldwide headquarters for the Department of
Defense's Automatic Identification Program.

Also, RFID tag and reader manufacturer Alien Technology opened its
RFID Solution Center in Dayton in 2006. Eberly said the city has
talked to the company about sharing resources with DRIC". www.rfidupdate.com

October 2007

Alien Technology (A Dayton Area Company)

www.alientechnology.com...

What is RFID

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Article is at Avery Dennison home page you will have to goggle it yourself.

Note that Wright Patterson has its own research facility where this technology was pioneered. There are now 36 research and development companies in Dayton that major in this field for the private sector.

Dayton, Ohio Investing $1.4M to Support RFID Firms

Developments in Dayton, Ohio, helped put bar codes on the map, and now the city is hoping to do the same for RFID. Last week the city government committed $1.4 million to found the Dayton RFID Incubator Corp. (DRIC), an economic development project to attract and develop RFID-related businesses.

A Marsh's supermarket in Dayton was the site of the first UPC symbol scanned in a retail store, when in 1974 a pack of Wrigley's gum passed across a point of sale scanner manufactured by National Cash Register (now known as NCR), another Dayton company.

Dayton and the surrounding area, which includes nearby Cincinnati, is currently home to at least 36 businesses involved in RFID, Gwen Eberly from the City of Dayton Office of Economic Development told RFID Update.

"The idea behind the incubator is to provide an environment and resources for these companies to come together and grow," she said. "It will have all the technology bells and whistles these companies need to do their work."

The DRIC was formed as a for-profit corporation. It will receive $1.4 million in funding over four years that is intended to be used to secure space to house a cluster of RFID-related businesses and create shared resources such as labs and demonstration centers. EPC Technologies, a local business, came to the city with the idea and won a $25,000 grant last April to pursue it. The project gained momentum and CityWide Development Corporation was hired to develop and manage the incubator.

Eligibility for the Dayton RFID Incubator and the services it will provide still need to be determined, and companies cannot join yet, according to Eberly. Representatives from CityWide Development will work with Dayton officials to set the format of the incubator and define its management structure. The city estimates the project will create 100 jobs with an average annual salary of $80,000 within three years. The estimates were based on project research and prior results CityWide Development has attained from other incubator projects.

The Dayton area has been involved in the automatic identification and data collection industry ever since that first pack of gum was scanned at a supermarket. Dayton was the original headquarters of the Uniform Code Council, which developed the UCC/EAN system. The organization has since moved to New Jersey and been renamed GS1, which is the parent organization to EPCglobal, the leading RFID standards organization. GS1 maintains a call center in Dayton. Paxar, a longtime provider of bar code and RFID printing and labeling systems, is headquartered nearby, as is Procter & Gamble, which has been a pioneering early adopter of RFID technology. Eberly noted the U.S. Air Force conducts RFID research at the Wright Patterson Air Force Base outside Dayton. The base serves as worldwide headquarters for the Department of Defense's Automatic Identification Program.

Also, RFID tag and reader manufacturer Alien Technology opened its RFID Solution Center in Dayton in 2006. Eberly said the city has talked to the company about sharing resources with DRIC. www.rfidupdate.com
August 08, 2007

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Yeah I have heard of this good find thank you.
Did you see just how many devises and patents are being held by them I'm going to dig a little deeper into the development dates and see if we can come up with some more patterns during developments good eye thanks again.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

With Alien’s patented Fluidic Self Assembly (FSA®) manufacturing process, Alien manufactures RFID tags in high volumes and at low cost. The Squiggle® line of high performance tags is setting a new standard for sensitivity and read performance for Gen 2 tags. The Alien reader line of products offer superior read-range and software interfaces which makes it easier for customers to take advantage of RFID reporting for LAN and WAN based networks. Alien holds numerous patents and patent applications essential to tag design, reader design, RFID protocols, and tag manufacturing.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Could you please debunk for us every link, cut&paste, snippet, videos and any other resources that Slayer, myself and others posted in this thread.

Then may be we can get into a good debate going?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ok guys i re-read 3-8 again just for you and think this sums it up nicely.

you posted on page 4:

"I feel that those who post in the negative either don’t read and view the entire presentation and assume it’s just another Corso fan/nut writing mindless jabber."

Again now you know I have read at least page 3-4 - do you see the simlarities in your explanation of backwards engineered technology V human progress and Intelligent Design V evolution debate?

I am not really interested in Major Corso or Roswell, I am interested in UFO belivers using a similar argument to the ID crowd for explaining Human Technological progress.

Now please answer my question I feel I have explained/educated myself enough to ask.

Also why we are at it - Lets say that theres no Crash, no Ufo sono tech to backwards engineer. What technology would we have instead by your reckoning?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Thank you for your input Logarock

I have not researched the bar code bit?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Also why we are at it - Lets say that theres no Crash, no Ufo sono tech to backwards engineer. What technology would we have instead by your reckoning?

Birds and whales!

Think about it...

Airplanes and Submarines.

We have done our best with the technology that we have to reproduce what we saw.
Same story here.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Bob,

If I had enough time/energy/smarts to debunk all your snippets, you would probably accuse me of being a alien!

instead answer the question i asked and tell me why you don;t deserve the golden crocoduck award for bad science?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Kandinsky

Hey thanks Kandinsky

I will not defend that stance anymore because I have now stated several times in the past 4 or 5 pages what I feel is important regarding this and it is strange that with all that I presented the only real weak links that keeps coming up is Fiber optics and the laser.

So one last time.

The people working in those fields were given the opportunity to examine and later try to recreate it using our already known science in those fields!

First off Corso said “ Fiber Optic Like” Material, which glowed when handled without outside power source other than the hand holding it. We AGAIN as stated before are dealing with two different types of material.
Second with regards to the Mazer, This was covered in one of the video discussions near the end of the OP.

Doesn’t anybody read all the replies anymore?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I am not really interested in Major Corso or Roswell, I am interested in UFO belivers using a similar argument to the ID crowd for explaining Human Technological progress.

You should be! Roswell and others are the base stone of this thread, and how can you comment if you have not researched that part

Now thats a good debate! may be we would still be in relation technology wise to say the early 1960s.We realy not sure of this are we? just concider the massive jump in tech since the late 60s and todate and there has been many qoutes that that military tech is atleast 25yrs in front of what we use at home today.

Most inventions and I do not mean all seem to be handed down to us after the Military has had thier use and not concidered a cold war threat anymore.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Bob Down Under]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join