It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definitive Back Engineered Alien Technology Research thread

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23

He makes no bones about the fact that the technology available from multiple crash retrievals (no, it doesn't depend solely on Roswell or Corso) has accelerated our understanding, and that a lot of the technology is not in the public domain.

Good info will read it tonight after dinner thanks and I have a few questions for you a little later regarding some of your previous posts thanks again

SLAY

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thanks Internos for the STS 48 info but there are still a few probables on Credability kills Posts that could be addressed like the the thruster flash that got my mind ticking, I am no expert in this field so bare with me.

A thruster seems to just spert a plume of gas after combustion am I correct?

So would there be a flash visible after it was pushed from the expantion chamber?

Also when the Lunar modules lifted off from the Moon on the Appollo missions there was no flash on ignition?

Could this be due to the the variable fuels that have been used from liquid to solid over the years?

Its a bit off topic but all relative and appologies to fellow posters

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

The RCS engines definitely produce a flash
Video

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The RCS engines definitely produce a flash
Video

Thanks Phage for clearing that up

Hope the festive season was good to you and family.

Ok what about the Lunar module lifts?

Also would all RC flashes be visable to all on board cameras used on the shuttle missions in all perspectives.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

You were correct about different fuels. The RCS uses monomethyl hydrazine, the lunar ascent engines used half-and-half mixture of hydrazine and unsymmetric dimethylhydrazine. You'll find an in depth explanation on this page: www.clavius.org...

In the video it's apparent that the flashes are not always visible. You can see Kelley move the joystick several times but not all the controls produce a visible flash, only the ones that activate the engines that are visible to the camera.

[edit on 1/13/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Quote from source

The photo on the far left is a rocket burning Aerozine 50 and nitrogen tetroxide, the exact mixture of propellants used on the lunar module's ascent and descent stages. The exhaust plume is nearly invisible.

Thanks Phage

Each day of your life brings a new learning curve.

Ok now the perspective view of the shuttle camera's and would the RCS flashes be in view?

Not all visable! and that was the key I was looking for ?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by visible_villain

The transistor was suddenly discovered 'by accident' around 1953 ...

The development of the transistor was no "accident". It was the result of a directed research and development effort. Also, please note that Corso claimed to have begun releasing the "saucer wreckage" in 1961.

1930 - M. Kelly suggests that semiconducting materials can be used in lieu of vacuum tubes for electronic amplification.

1945 - Bell labs assembles a team to work on the development of a semiconductor amplifier. Bill Shockley designs first semiconductor amplifier but it fails to work.
www.pbs.org...

1947 - Walter Brattain uses germanium to create the first working transistor (point-contact transistor).

1948 - Bell labs reveals Shockley's invention, the junction transistor. Raytheon releases first commercial transistor.

1949 - Bell labs begins production of point contact transistors
semiconductormuseum.com...

1950 - Bell labs creates first grown junction transistor

1951 - 20 licenses issued by Western Electric for the manufacture of transistors.

1952 - Raytheon produces 10,000 hearing aid transistors.

[edit on 1/12/2009 by Phage]

Roswell was important. We got some cool technology to
reverse engineer.
That was July 1947.
Don't forget about the Philadephia Experiment 1943.
The US Navy successfully Warped Space trying to hide a destroyer.
I think the Aliens made contact 1943.
Earth officially became a Post Warp Civilization.
We were children playing with matches in 1943.
U.S.S. Eldridge

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

According to Philip Corso in The Day After Roswell, the wreckage from the Roswell saucer was held in the Army's possession from 1947 until 1961 when he was supposed to have been assigned the task of covertly distributing it to experts and industries.

The Navy did no such thing in 1943.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Agreed
Carlos Miguel Allende story could never be confirmed. And as a matter of fact it's loosely based on some scribble found in a paperback book.
Alias Carlos Allende ( Philadelphia Experiment )

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Roswell was important. We got some cool technology to
reverse engineer.
That was July 1947.

dont forget the Germans the real science behind the German experiments are pretty interesting

Link Source

One of the mystery's of World War II is that of the Nazi Bell. Not only the Bell, but the man who was in charge of the project Hans Kammler both disappeared from the face of the earth at the end of the war. The Bell device consisted of two counter rotating cylindrical containers. The containers were positioned one above the other. They were filled with both cryogenically cooled and frozen Mercury metal. There was a frozen core of a metallic paste, which served as a high permeability material for an electromagnetic gravitational field also called vortex compression.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Here are a few informative links to mull over.

www.eyepod.org...

www.stevequayle.com...

www.godlikeproductions.com...

www.zamandayolculuk.com...

The above last link is very good and you will need to step through all pages, also in german translation.

Happy reading

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Read through most of your post can only say wow great work Slayer69, think alot will be suprise what Nano-technolgy can do. Been thinking about such technology for a while, a few question always re-occure haw does an Organism survive a craft transport that either turn to a form of energy or teleport and how will the destination of the craft be determine do they just beem the enegy across the sky and hope it pops up at the other end of the universe. Thanks again

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
excuse me,

hi, I'm Tengkorak aka Skull
do you mind if I ask
"Are you guys white trashes?"

you seems to think like one,
People are smart
and their ideas is often amazing
we need no alien to say otherwise

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tengkorak

if you cant talk then please...

this thread is valid... and its up to skeptics and people who know or have anoter view on things to debate it..

stop being so childish...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
With reference to the Nazi Bell...
Has anybody seen the film Outpost? It's a bit of a crappy film but has a good insight into what the bell may have been..

Talking of crappy films, have you seen Wavelength ?
This was supposed to be a dramatization of a true story of captured aliens..

Thanks for the interesting thread...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by spac-boy
reply to post by SLAYER69

a few question always re-occure haw does an Organism survive a craft transport that either turn to a form of energy or teleport and how will the destination of the craft be determine do they just beem the enegy across the sky and hope it pops up at the other end of the universe. Thanks again

I'm glad you asked that. I hope you check back to view this reply.

Before we begin Let me take this opportunity to address some of those who have posted their feelings that we have insulted mankind and that we are trying to say that man is a backwards, primitive who could not have reached this level of technology and understanding of the universe on his own.

For the Record
This is far from the truth! We are not saying that at all. If anything we are saying that mankind has shown his formidable abilities to make leaps and bounds in fields he was already working in trying to decipher possible Alien Technology from a society that is possibly hundreds if not thousands of years our senior.

Bob and Myself will be posting a Part 2 to this which will go into a much more in-depth science only based explanation on how it is possible to address some of the fundamental difficulties of interstellar travel to try and demonstrate how they could have traveled all those light years and deal with many of the issues we will eventually face when we finally take the next Giant Leap for mankind.

Let’s begin. I will post a 3 part series by PBS which discusses the sciences that will be involved and it shows in a simple way how they answer your question.

To get the basics down and I know most won’t get a full understanding of what needs to be known by a post here at ATS and a few Youtube videos but we will try to answer some of the issues you and many others have posted. First we need to understand a couple of things, Quantum Mechanics and the String theory.

Quantum Mechanics

The other exemplar that led to quantum mechanics was the study of electromagnetic waves such as light. When it was found in 1900 by Max Planck that the energy of waves could be described as consisting of small packets or quanta, Albert Einstein exploited this idea to show that an electromagnetic wave such as light could be described by a particle called the photon with a discrete energy dependent on its frequency. This led to a theory of unity between subatomic particles and electromagnetic waves called wave–particle duality in which particles and waves were neither one nor the other, but had certain properties of both. While quantum mechanics describes the world of the very small, it also is needed to explain certain “macroscopic quantum systems” such as superconductors and superfluids.

String Theory

String theory is of interest to many physicists because of the mathematical consistency involved and because of the large number of forms that the theories can take. String theory strongly suggests that spacetime has eleven dimensions,[1] as opposed to the usual three space and one time, but the theory can easily describe universes with four observable spacetime dimensions as well.

I know these are a little over the top, but enjoy.

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

[edit on 14-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
These go more into how this may apply to space travel given the above posted videos as a point of reference.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
What could a vehicle look like coming out of a wormhole?
It might look something like this

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Eurisko2012

According to Philip Corso in The Day After Roswell, the wreckage from the Roswell saucer was held in the Army's possession from 1947 until 1961 when he was supposed to have been assigned the task of covertly distributing it to experts and industries.

----------------------------------------
So certain are you.
I was an electrician in the U.S. Navy.
I was responsible for the ships degaussing system.
I went to a special school for it in Great Lakes, Illinois.
The technology exists to make a destroyer radar invisible.
Today we can make a B 2 Stealth bomber radar invisible.
The idea is to overwhelm the Earths natural energy pattern
with an artifical energy pattern.
It's just technology. It's not magic.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
About the Nazi Bell stuff...

Nick Cook did a documentary which was shown in the UK a couple of years ago. I have to say I was somewhat suspicious. Firstly, according to his own account, he was put on to that track by someone leaving some interesting material on his desk. Hmm. As for the Nazis having all this technology, I'm afraid that I'm having difficulty with it. The Nick Cook thing just felt wrong to me. It seemed as if he were just being led along a path by person or persons unknown, and never thought to question where his "clues" were coming from.

Plus, part way through, the documentary included a "dramatization" (groan!) of the famous Soccorro incident where police officer Lonnie Zamora witnessed a brief UFO landing. This is where I started to get seriously P.O.'d, because the dramatization could barely have been less accurate if they'd changed Zamora to David Beckham and the UFO to the Starship Enterprise.

Zamora's statements, as detailed in the excellent book "Soccorro Saucer" which sadly I seem to have lost somewhere down the years, described an ovoid craft with a grille in the bottom and four retractable landing legs. The dramatization depicted a rotating flying saucer, and the topology of the landing area was totally wrong. If that's the measure of Nick Cook's research, then I don't trust him, no matter how many years he wrote for Jane's.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join