It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definitive Back Engineered Alien Technology Research thread

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
ATS Thread Scientist admits to study of roswell crash debris

SCIENTIST ADMITS TO STUDY OF ROSWELL CRASH DEBRIS!

A research study that has recently been obtained through FOIA offers stunning confirmation that Wright-Patterson Air Force base contracted Battelle Memorial Institute to analyze material from a crashed UFO at Roswell in 1947. Remarkably, the co-author of this very metals study is the same scientist who decades ago had confessed that he had examined extraterrestrial metal from a crashed UFO while he was a research scientist at Battelle!

This just-received document also reveals that another one of its metallurgist authors reported directly to a Battelle scientist who was conducting secret UFO studies for the USAF. It appears that the study represents first-ever attempts in creating highly novel and advanced Titanium alloys. Some of these alloys were later associated with the development of "memory metal" of the type reported as crash debris at Roswell.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

S & F

Great work guys.
Ignore they non believers.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hello ATSer found a couple of things on dimension thought ill post it let you have a look and share your thoughts pretty much interestine since i have discuss dimensions here before.

Dimensions
WASHINGTON (AFP) - After four years of intensive collaboration, 18 top mathematicians and computer scientists from the United States and Europe have successfully mapped E8, one of the largest and most complicated structures in mathematics, scientists said late Sunday.

Jeffrey Adams, project leader and mathematics professor at the University of Maryland said E8 was discovered over a century ago, in 1887, and until now, no one thought the structure could ever be understood.
"This groundbreaking achievement is significant both as an advance in basic knowledge, as well as a major advance in the use of large scale computing to solve complicated mathematical problems," Adams said.
He added that the mapping of E8 may well have unforeseen implications in mathematics and physics which won't be evident for years to come.
E8 belongs to so-called Lie groups that were invented by a 19th century Norwegian mathematician, Sophus Lie, to study symmetry.
The theory holds that underlying any symmetrical object, such as a sphere, is a Lie group.
Balls, cylinders or cones are familiar examples of symmetric three-dimensional objects.
However, mathematicians study symmetries in higher dimensions. In fact, E8 itself is 248-dimensional.
Today string theorists search for a theory of the universe by looking at E8 X E8.
The scientists said the magnitude of the E8 calculation invited comparison with the

Human Genome Project.
While the human genome, which contains all the genetic information of a cell, is less than a gigabyte in size, the result of the E8 calculation, which contains all the information about E8, is 60 gigabytes in size, they said.
This is enough to store 45 days of continuous music in MP3-format. If written out on paper, the answer would cover an area the size of Manhattan.

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by YodleAjax

thanks for the interesting post.

It's a something that should be considered. We didn't get into the Biological aspect of Reversed Alien technology. I feel there may be a thread on that subject in the future.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
S&F!! GREAT POST

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Area51Experiment

Thanks. I'm playing with the Idea of writing a sequel. There has been some rather interesting developments since I last wrote this.

Stay tuned.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Looking very much forward to it Slayer - rock on

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by YodleAjax

thanks for the interesting post.

It's a something that should be considered. We didn't get into the Biological aspect of Reversed Alien technology. I feel there may be a thread on that subject in the future.

The Red Rain in India!

Now I believe this was never debunked?

How are me old thread buddy?

[edit on 073030p://f18Friday by Bob Down Under]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Lots of great information. I don't understand much outside of the implications but I will keep on reading and hope to glean more. Obviously great passion and time went into bringing all this information together. A round of applause to you two!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Most of this stuff is not that advanced. If you're telling me this is what advanced alien technology looks like, then they are not that advanced. We already know that crystals will replace circuits, liquid metal is no more advanced then mixing metal with water, and most of these technologies were plausible going back 50 years ago.

Very simply put, if it can be imagined now, it can be built within 100 years. This does not make it advanced.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
This has been the best thread I have read yet....Great job guys!!!!! its nice to see some science and history behind it all....

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Yes, yes! Humans could never have come up with the things we use on a daily basis if it weren't for alien tech, lol. Everybody knows humans are too stupid to accomplish even the simplest of things expounded upon in this very thread.

End sarcasm.

Back engineered alien tech is in my absurd category. Mainly because I have the ability to use common sense, reason and logic (not to mention I am very familiar with several fields where some have ignorantly sided with the alien tech nonsense)

There are so many reasons and paths I would need to turn my brain off and overlook in order to take the flying leap of absurdity for the majority of this to take the alien tech idea. Why o why do we do this to ourselves?

Oh yeah I know, because it way more fun to imagine stuff rather than to deal with the mundane reality of things. Plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
the following are anagrams for eachother.
they are all comprised of the same letters.

A GREY TOPIC
CATEGORY PI
CAIRO EGYPT

i thought i would share.

i started a thread on this in the grey area.
peace!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Yes, yes! Humans could never have come up with the things we use on a daily basis if it weren't for alien tech, lol. Everybody knows humans are too stupid to accomplish even the simplest of things expounded upon in this very thread.

End sarcasm.

Back engineered alien tech is in my absurd category. Mainly because I have the ability to use common sense, reason and logic (not to mention I am very familiar with several fields where some have ignorantly sided with the alien tech nonsense)

There are so many reasons and paths I would need to turn my brain off and overlook in order to take the flying leap of absurdity for the majority of this to take the alien tech idea. Why o why do we do this to ourselves?

Oh yeah I know, because it way more fun to imagine stuff rather than to deal with the mundane reality of things. Plain and simple.

.. debunk this ..

The modern UFO phenomenon really started with Kenneth Arnold when near Mount Rainier, Washington on June 24, 1947 and saw objects' shaped as resembling a flat saucer or disc skipping by at great speeds!

plz.. and lets go from there.. seriously.. it's like you didn't try and read what was being posted or even check out the links. Let me help you out a bit..

New technology in 1977/78 ?? yea.. and no one since has come forward to explain this ..

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
What? You make no sense. Here....

Debunk this:

There is an invisible elf living in my backyard which only I can see.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Ignorethefacts, no disrespect but you have an incredible knack for popping into threads on occassion and proclaiming your disgust towards members interested in the topic.

I think you have an uncanny gift for making members feel a bad about themselves when you do that, especially when it's a subject they are passionate about and spend the time to research and share with others.

Time and time again I see you do it and I always struggle to think why you would deliberately set out to offend genuinely interested members.

My apologies for not being on topic but i'm getting really tired and annoyed with it now.

October.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
Most of this stuff is not that advanced. If you're telling me this is what advanced alien technology looks like, then they are not that advanced.

Bob ???

Ok I'll answer this one buddy. You live in 2010 with Email, IM's etc. How would have ANY of that plus whatever Tech you have in your pocket seem back in 1947?

I rest my case.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Most of this stuff is not that advanced. If you're telling me this is what advanced alien technology looks like, then they are not that advanced. We already know that crystals will replace circuits, liquid metal is no more advanced then mixing metal with water, and most of these technologies were plausible going back 50 years ago.

Very simply put, if it can be imagined now, it can be built within 100 years. This does not make it advanced.

Ever read the book The Day After Roswel ? and yes I have heard every dubunking comment about Corso so please dont go there.

Ok so back engineered tech was advanced back then but not now, like the i phone etc. no doubt the tech is realy 10yrs old but it takes many years to release it and even longer if the Military got its hands on it first.

[edit on 30/4/10 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Most of this stuff is not that advanced. If you're telling me this is what advanced alien technology looks like, then they are not that advanced.

Bob ???

Ok I'll answer this one buddy. You live in 2010 with Email, IM's etc. How would have ANY of that plus whatever Tech you have in your pocket seem back in 1947?

I rest my case.

I am here Slayer just lurking in the back ground as always

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join