It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time To Tell The Truth About Israel …Without Fear Of The Mind Police , by David Icke

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
reply to post by crmanager

You still did not defend your stance, and yes, I love Jews and hate israel. No god wants you to take and hold land by force, even if you claim it is in his name as no god I've studdied wanted you to oppress people, even if you yourself were oppressed. Is your god different?

If a muslim came to your door and said they had a book, and in this book, this land was promised to them by allah, would you oblige?

Just because you believe it's true, doesn't mean what someone else believes is wrong. However, to force your beliefs upon someone else, IS WRONG!!

Do you see the Native Americans as terrorists as they fought for their land?

I have answered your questions, answer mine.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by breakingdradles]

Are you really that uniformed?

In 1919 The League of Nations were debating weather to give the jews the area knows as Uganda, an Islan in the South Pacific or the area know as Palestine.

I am sure you would have no problem with UN madated land theft.

If a Muslim came to my door with a book...yadda yadda... I would shoot or sue, which ever got him away quicker.

Every nation on Earth has said the God intended them to live there. Why is this one bad? Is it the smell of Matzoh?

And as for the "Native Americans" which everyone else calls indians, they were screwed royally. I am all for helping them. I just won't give Denver back to them.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by YeshuaWarrior
reply to post by breakingdradles

God has not taken his hand off the Jewish people or the Jewish Nation. Read the bible, its very clear. I support Israel and its people. We have the same God. I consider the Jews my brothers and sisters just as I do Christians. To turn your back on Israel is to turn your back on God, His word makes this very clear. ALL the end time prophetic words are spoken about Israel and specifically Jerusalem. Reading the newspaper headlines is like reading God's prophetic word.

i know this wasn't directed at me but i thought i should point out something in your argument which will bring it down like a house of card.

You say that you support israel and its people because christians and jews share the same God. Therefore turning ones back on jews is like turning one's back on God.

But hang on, i thought the muslims shared the same God. And they also recognised the divinity of Jesus. This is something the jews dont.

So according to your line of argument, turning your back on the gaza population (muslims) will be like turning your back on God.

Just thought i should point it out... I am royally confused? can you pls clarify.

[edit on 8/1/09 by 04326]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I don't know much about the history between these two nations...(Gaza...Israel) but going back for the past few years...it doesn't seem that Israel has been attacking anyone, but that they have been under fire for a great while and I never understood why the heck they didn't fire back b/c I heard they had all this power.

Why shouldn't they defend themselves? I always wondered, if they really have so much muscle, why aren't they using it? And America keeps telling them not to "fight back".

That is crap! I think they should use all the firepower and whatever they are supposed to have at their disposal and wipe those people out!

I can't understand why people don't see that. Even if Israel isn't the favorite of all the people on this board or elsewhere...they have the right to defend themselves.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 04326

Good Question. Yehweh is the one true God. Muslems believe in Allah, just another form of Satan, just like Baal or Molech. Muslems believe that Jesus was a prophet, but they refuse to call him Messiah. Muhammad is nothing more than a Jim Jones leading people to eternal damnation.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

reply to post by 04326

Good Question. Yehweh is the one true God. Muslems believe in Allah, just another form of Satan, just like Baal or Molech. Muslems believe that Jesus was a prophet, but they refuse to call him Messiah. Muhammad is nothing more than a Jim Jones leading people to eternal damnation.

Errr... right!

You say that MUSLEMS (as opposed to muslims) follow satan but they just called it Allah

So where does it say that Yehweh is not the same as Allah. As far as the world was concerned, The Torah, Injil, and Koran are the three divine books following the Abrahamic doctrine.

I would be interested in finding out where you got the belief that Allah is not the same as Yehweh. Is there anything in the Torah or Injil that you can point out to me which explicitly says that. If not, can you please provide me the name of the religious leader who's teachings you adhere to ? I would like to enlighten myself to get rid of my own personal ignorance.

Secondly, you say that;
Muslems believe that Jesus was a prophet, but they refuse to call him Messiah. Muhammad is nothing more than a Jim Jones leading people to eternal damnation.

hang on.... I thought a prophet was just another way of saying Messiah?????????????????????? I thought Jesus Christ referred to himself as a Prophet at times....

Can you please clarify and provide me what you believe is the divine hierarchy which is followed by MUSLEMS (again as opposed to muslims).

And you still haven't addressed my point about the jews not acknowledging Christ????

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dontmakemebethe1
I don't know much about the history between these two nations...(Gaza...Israel) but going back for the past few years...it doesn't seem that Israel has been attacking anyone, but that they have been under fire for a great while and I never understood why the heck they didn't fire back b/c I heard they had all this power.

Why shouldn't they defend themselves? I always wondered, if they really have so much muscle, why aren't they using it? And America keeps telling them not to "fight back".

That is crap! I think they should use all the firepower and whatever they are supposed to have at their disposal and wipe those people out!

I can't understand why people don't see that. Even if Israel isn't the favorite of all the people on this board or elsewhere...they have the right to defend themselves.

Huh????

So Israel has not been attacking anyone - so how far back are we going? one year, two year, three - 10??

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Its apparent that you people don't care about Hamas firing the first rockets into israel. If the drug cartels in mexico started to fire rockets at LA or some other city in america. all of you would want the government to do something about it too. So what is israel suppose to do? Beg hamas to stop firing rockets??If you support hamas firing rocket at israel then in my eyes you are no better then Hitler.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

You bring up a good point, which makes me bring up this point. What exactly is the deal? Why do people defend them despite evidence presented? Is it because people still feel bad about the holocaust and they feel they should treat the israelis with kid gloves? Or is it out of some false religiously motivated feeling that, because they are "The chosen people" then that means that if you support them, then you're a shoe in to get into the pearly gates?

link   

Originally posted by 04326

Originally posted by Dontmakemebethe1

Huh????

So Israel has not been attacking anyone - so how far back are we going? one year, two year, three - 10??

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Dontmakemebethe1]

link   

Originally posted by crmanager

In 1919 The League of Nations were debating weather to give the jews the area knows as Uganda, an Islan in the South Pacific or the area know as Palestine.

If a Muslim came to my door with a book...yadda yadda... I would shoot or sue, which ever got him away quicker.

Every nation on Earth has said the God intended them to live there. Why is this one bad? Is it the smell of Matzoh?

And as for the "Native Americans" which everyone else calls indians, they were screwed royally. I am all for helping them. I just won't give Denver back to them.

As I have stated time and time again, I'm fine with the portions of land they were given by the united nations AND the Arabs who lived there. What I and the UN are not fine with, is the land that has been taken since then, by force.

If you would "shoot or sue" a muslim who tried to take your home, why would an Arab do anything differently if a Jew came and wanted their home?

And the Denver comment just shows that you are the type to use humor to get out of a situation in which you are over your head. I'm going to give you an out on this one and just agree to disagree, lets see if you can save face and do the same

link   
reply to post by crmanager

"Can't have it both ways. There is either a press blockade or their is not. You can't say "It isn't the right press."

I have no idea what you are talking about , and I dont think you do either.

Just because a blockade is gotten around does not change the fact Israel has tried very hard. They just failed. Like with the tunnels and supplies coming through them after they blocked off the official points of entry.

If you find this concept confusing , find your Mum or Dad and they can explain it to you.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question
reply to post by marg6043

You bring up a good point, which makes me bring up this point. What exactly is the deal? Why do people defend them despite evidence presented? Is it because people still feel bad about the holocaust and they feel they should treat the israelis with kid gloves? Or is it out of some false religiously motivated feeling that, because they are "The chosen people" then that means that if you support them, then you're a shoe in to get into the pearly gates?

I believe if you had a religion who were the "Chosen" people, why not start another religion, have their profit be of your kind, and let them do all the dirty things while you could take the high road. All the while they still believe that you, not the new "Christians", were still the chosen people. An army of gentiles willing to fight for YOUR cause.

It's like having your cake and eating it too, a group of people who will fight to the end for you, yet still think you are better then them. Sounds like what the "Goyum" are supposed to believe right? Propaganda at its best!!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearSoul
Its apparent that you people don't care about Hamas firing the first rockets into israel. If the drug cartels in mexico started to fire rockets at LA or some other city in america. all of you would want the government to do something about it too. So what is israel suppose to do? Beg hamas to stop firing rockets??If you support hamas firing rocket at israel then in my eyes you are no better then Hitler.

I do care, but why are they doing it? Because they were kicked out of their homes.

Why are the israeli's doing it? Because the Arabs they won't accept Jewish faith as law, which is the same as asking the Jews to accept Islamic law. Not going to happen and everyone knows it. Get out of their home, let them live their lives, and take care of your own countries.

They are pressing their beliefs on another culture.

Allah says to do suicide bombings, does that make it ok for them to do it?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dontmakemebethe1

dude you just quoted me with no other posts. So do you have an answer back for me or what?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

reply to post by 04326

How do you know that your religion is right? If you think your religion is right, does that make it ok to oppress another religion because you think theirs is wrong?? Then that would make it ok for Muslims to bomb israel as much as they want. Life is a two way street and you are not all knowing. Your reply's, if not so petty, are almost laughable.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I tried to post with a quote...but I don't know how. Yeah I tried to reply but I can't find it.

What I asked you was: (in reply to your statement about: how far back my memory is going...that Israel has attacked people...something like that right?

So...my question is: If I see (unpropagandized) information that Israel has attacked someone unprovoked...then I might consider changing my outlook. But they haven't. I see "news" coverage today that contradicts the coverage on the other channels. I don't believe a think I hear from TV anymore. I do not believe, however, that Israel has attacked any country UNprovoked.

I hope I did this reply right...if not...I give up. (blush)

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

As I have stated time and time again, I'm fine with the portions of land they were given by the united nations AND the Arabs who lived there. What I and the UN are not fine with, is the land that has been taken since then, by force.

If you would "shoot or sue" a muslim who tried to take your home, why would an Arab do anything differently if a Jew came and wanted their home?

And the Denver comment just shows that you are the type to use humor to get out of a situation in which you are over your head. I'm going to give you an out on this one and just agree to disagree, lets see if you can save face and do the same

I love when a person says "I am winning the argument so I will take it easy on you.

READ. Israel took the West Bank because Syria was lobbing shells at them. Oh wait, just like NOW!!

They gave back the Sinai. They gave back Gaza. SO what is your problem?

I will tell you. You don't like JEWS!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

reply to post by budski

5,000 rockets have been fired into Israel since 2005. If If 5,000 rockets were fired into your nation what would your response be? "Let's be kind to the people doing the shooting!"

That is called a "SOFA". Same old flippin' argument. Get's trotted out again and again and again and again. They fire a rocket at us, so we are ok to bomb a school, and so on. Hopeless logic.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dontmakemebethe1

Clever, though you have to dig further and ask, why did attacks from both sides, which are equally as horrible, start?

It was because israel thought it deserved more land then the UN gave them and decided to take some instead. This is what started the whole thing, and the Arabs, as all of you would, will not stop until they get their land back.

If you read Hamas's demands, they didn't tell the israeli's to GTFO, as the israeli's have been doing to them for decades, but instead demanded that the boarders return to what the UN gave israel, pre 1967 war.

If you have any doubts to the nature of this battle, that right there should tell you who is being unreasonable in this death spiral.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I love when a person says "I am winning the argument so I will take it easy on you.

READ. Israel took the West Bank because Syria was lobbing shells at them. Oh wait, just like NOW!!

They gave back the Sinai. They gave back Gaza. SO what is your problem?

I will tell you. You don't like JEWS!

This is theoretical as I now have to get on my knees, down to his level, and talk to him...

AND YOU DON'T LIKE MUSLIMS. What's the difference??

Why can you hate someone and I can't??

Why can you choose a side and I can't??

Why is it ok to say you'd shoot a muslim who came to your door, but Arabs should lay down and take it in the @**?

Why is it ok to battle for your homeland but not ok for them to battle for their HOMES??

Now to get out of little kid mode answer his questions.

Japan bombed us... BAD, did that give us the right to take their land and not give it back? Did we even have the gall to try? If we had, would they have fought back? If I remember right, they used suicide bombers as well.

With your logic, it is ok for the USA to occupy Japan and not give it back, and act surprised when they fought for it back.

Shoulda taken the out big guy.

(And just to make sure, read my previous posts, I DO NOT hate Jews, I dislike the state of israel as by creating and supporting it, Americans have got NOTHING in return except an ever growing red target on our backs.)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join