It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time To Tell The Truth About Israel …Without Fear Of The Mind Police , by David Icke

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thunderkiss95
i dont realy care what people say about isreal generally speaking i choose to follow isreal in wht evr they choose to do nomatter how extream because in the bible it clearly states bless isreal and you'll be blessed but curse isreal and you'll be cursed

yes but beware of wolves in isreli clothing.....i think that an honest christian needs to address that aspect of it, because searching for truth leads to truth and God is truth.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Are you a scouser?

In traditional societies individuals that have a profound epiphany or revelations have a breakdown and recover. During the change over they do eccentric things, speak in metaphors and have trouble articulating the sudden insights they experience.

In our apparently rational world, those that fail to articulate and reason their sudden awareness are immediately labelled crazy. The breakdown I referred to is not about clinical mental illness but rather a crisis from realising ones awareness of life and society is contrary to what is commonly accepted. The closest analogy is a young boy suddenly realises his football hero is fallible. It is about negotiating a great disappoint and reconstructing your world view.

Normally this kind of thing happens to people who suddenly 'find' God and transition through this metamorphosis by using readily established framework of religion. No one would consider this change as mental illness.

More insidiously, this transformation can be forcibly induced and is more commonly known as 'mind control' or 'brainwashing'. Unlike religious or conscience awakenings, which are products of free will, induced transformation is purely the product of an instigator separate to the individual being targeted.

Anyone defying someone's will in order to brainwash is malignant and a negative influence. They merely take advantage of the brains wiring and cognitive functions through abuse and stress to reinforce external ideology or belief systems. This is why cults and the security services use it to cause defection.

Now the knowledge of these techniques are more widespread, even criminals use these methods. More often than not the objective is purely destructive and with the intention to fix aberrant, abhorrent and psychological changes in a victim and no more.

In no way am I suggesting that David Icke has had any kind of transformation but the theory gives possible explanation for the comments he made in the past and leads you to make your conclusions.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I don't understand the confusion for some people , its not rocket science and those who say different are politicians trying to sell something...

I personally would not care who they where or what their background was , if a group of immigrants moved into my country and tried to take my land it would be all on. And I would never give up.

And if they happen to tell me " but God promised it to me so its mine " I would then think of them as stark raving mad and beyond reasonable debate on the issue.

History repeats.......

It should be noted that Hitler stated he would never really try to invade England/Scotland/Wales/Ireland because the population would never give up and roll over , they would never ever fall for their "chosen Aryan race" propaganda.

His word were along the lines of " You will still be opening up the front door to a granny with a machine gun in 50yrs "

He was right and everyone knew it. Maybe because the French rolled over for the Nazis Israel though it might happen again in their invasion.

FAIL

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by moniker

Example...

Your neighbor throws bowling balls off his roof into your yard.

You say stop but he says you are on his land, so he continues until he kills the dog.

It's just the dog right?

You call the Police. The Police (the UN) say you guys need to work it out, it was just a dog. You say he will kill one of your kids if he does not stop. The Police say take it to court. In the mean time bowling balls are falling on your roof daily.

Now a ball goes through the window and kills a kid. You go to the Police who say "Have you worked out the lawsuit yet?" You say your kid is dead so arrest him. The Police put observers on the property to watch him throw bowling balls and tell him to stop, but mainly to keep you 2 from fighting.

You build a wall keeping him from getting to close. The neighbors also build a wall and won't let him out because he is crazy. But he blames you and now fires bowling balls on a slingshot to get over the wall.

After another death of the new dog and thousands in property damage you get a gun a kill him and his son who is helping him and the daughter who was not helping but was in the crossfire.

The whole world is claiming you are insane for killing the daughter and want you to "Go back to the ovens." They want you to stop firing at this guy who is only firing bowling balls.

Stupis ana;ogy but if the UN won't help stop the rockets then, go for it Israel.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

Stupis ana;ogy

Yup.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Israel is God's nation. God's word says I will bless those that bless Israel and curse those that curse Israel. Your rant cursing Israel brings curses on you. Good luck your going to need it. If Hamas was lobbing missiles into the United States how do you think we would react? With vengeance of course, as we should.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

This guy is on the right path! Take religion totally out of this, now what do you have?? Without religion, israel has NOTHING, and you can see this for how humans should see it. It doesn't matter who's land it was thousands of years ago, if it did, we'd all have to pack up and move elsewhere.

What matters is not fighting wars and taking a land that is not yours. israel was given small portions of land, but started a war to expand that has not stopped to this day.

The world is starting to see that israel was a mistake and the land needs to be given back.

After all, that is what this whole middle east vs. western world thing is all about! If you think it's about letting women take their burkas off, your out of your mind. Same goes for anyone thinking that they don't like us because we promote democracy. Lunacy.

They are striking back against western powers any way they can because of the OCCUPATION OF ISRAEL. NO OTHER REASON.

More and more Jewish people around the world are standing up and saying israel is acting AGAINST the Jewish faith. More and more people are making their own decision about israel. More and more people will see there should be no israel.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I'm personally tired of America fighting Israel's war for them. This war has cost us too much money. Now we have massive unemployment. Enough is enough.

Why is money the reason we have had enough of it? Why can't murder and injustice be the reason we have had enough?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by YeshuaWarrior

News alerts have announced that the attack is over and Hamas is still there.

Israhell has failed.

Spain will hopefully start issuing arrest warrants for European dual passport holders who went over to Israhell as IDF reservists.

The Turkish and Russian Med fleets will withdraw soon and WW3 maybe avoided.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by YeshuaWarrior
reply to post by budski

Israel is God's nation. God's word says I will bless those that bless Israel and curse those that curse Israel. Your rant cursing Israel brings curses on you. Good luck your going to need it. If Hamas was lobbing missiles into the United States how do you think we would react? With vengeance of course, as we should.

Anyone else notice the sudden influx of new members using similar phrases, views and grammer? It's like pro-israelis here alerted thier friends about this site calling all their bluffs so are going to change minds our by numbers.

And Yeshua, you are blinded by pure faith and I pitty you.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

News alerts have announced that the attack is over and Hamas is still there.

Israhell has failed.

Spain will hopefully start issuing arrest warrants for European dual passport holders who went over to Israhell as IDF reservists.

The Turkish and Russian Med fleets will withdraw soon and WW3 maybe avoided.

really?? that's fabulous news. if it's true then you have just made my day.

Do you have a link to the story????

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles

Originally posted by YeshuaWarrior
reply to post by budski

Anyone else notice the sudden influx of new members using similar phrases, views and grammer? It's like israelis were alerted to this site calling all their bluffs so they've got their friends and are going to change minds by numbers.

And Yeshua, you are blinded by pure faith and I pitty you.

the megaphone software - it explains it all.

not a one line post.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Did you notice that masonwacthers avatar is a depiction of one of the great muslim warriors? A man who salaughtered thousands?

Curious.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Please note: Moniker

"The Police put observers on the property to watch him throw bowling balls and tell him to stop, but mainly to keep you 2 from fighting."

Israel have denied access to U.N. peacekeepers since the 60s and keep the press out as much as they can. The Palestinians have pleaded for as much international presence as is possible

Revisit you little tail again about the bowling balls , but keeping those facts in mind. Now who looks like they have something to hide ?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Didn't have time to read through all the replies, yet, one think to point out about the article (if it hasn't been already), is that Icke gives no references to the figures he's writing about, specifically the amount of military aid the United States gives to Israel; as well as the quotes from Ariel Sharon, Golda Meir, etc. You really must give references from reliable sources if you're publishing stuff like that... Anyhoo, my two cents...interesting article, nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DantesLost
reply to post by heyo

The legal definition of genocide.

"Article II:In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy,in whole or in part,a national, ethnical,racial or religious group,as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

www.preventgenocide.org...

Israel's government is guilty of committing genocide against Palestine.

killing members of another group? I'm sorry i just never heard any sort of genocide mentioned when the twin towers went down. Seems like it should've been used there. I've also never heard slavery referred to as genocide, either. So, having learned this i have to ask, what's worse than genocide?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

Your choices only have eternal consequences. My opinion lines up with God's. Who's opinion does yours line up with? There is only one other choice.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I also think Hamas was created by the cartel as well. There's a piece about this on Prison planet's site. Anytime there is a terrorist force to be reckoned with creating traumas and pain on both sides continually, or repressive fascist regimes, I always want to know how the cartel figure into the picture in setting them up. Because this is what they do.

If people would stop following the bad orders of their leaders on both sides, question things a lot more, especially any leader they have that advocates violence, and form groups with their enemies, (yes, citizens groups whose intent is to spread peace and understanding and a few good videos like end games and zeitgeist) and step out of the loop so to speak, withdraw from their games, thats when we will start to win.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

Oh PALEASE!

google "News Reports from Gaza" and you get 6,770,000 hits.

99.9% anti-israeli.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join