It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time To Tell The Truth About Israel …Without Fear Of The Mind Police , by David Icke

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Attention readers........

This was never going to start WW3. That will start when the uprising of the general population of China due to the financial crisis hits at the end of this year with full force. The failure of Chinas leaders to accept any other form of controlling public demonstrations but through force, will lead to bloodshed like we have never seen , then a full scale revolt.

Taiwan will back the general population in an attempt to change the Chinese government and do a deal to gain true independence . The U.S. fleet patrolling the region between China and Taiwan will be fired upon by China.

Game on.

Now we have that sorted out I am going back to my game of chess with my reptilian friend, now who's move was it ? I think I move Israel

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Israel fires five rockets into Lebanon

www.presstv.ir...

'Israel no match for Hezbollah'

www.presstv.ir...

Israel on high alert at Lebanon border

www.presstv.ir...

Israeli jets intensify flights over Lebanon

www.presstv.ir...

Lebanon condemns rocket attack on Israel

www.presstv.ir...

Plain and simple!!! If Israel didn't stop it's acts of "War Crimes" against the Palestinians, they were going to get pummelled to the dark ages.
I was not for either side of this conflict, but I know what is what for a solid and fare reason to produce such carnage and destruction, both to the people of Palestine and it's infrastructures.

It is a very good thing this is commencing to be a done deal, it wouldn't of been to much longer and the rest of the world would of been at it's own personal involvement to resolve it ourselves.

"What took you so long United Nations?" "Freaking blind or what?"

Dismantle the UN and start with a different conglomeration of decent and humanitarian individuals, and this includes our (USA) commander and chief!!

budski, your thread made history on ATS forums, it was active as we found out the "Attacks on Gaza" are OVER!!! Congrats budski!!

And by the way, "Was a great and very informative thread!!"
Starred and Flagged....

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
reply to post by moniker

Example...

Your neighbor throws bowling balls off his roof into your yard.

You say stop but he says you are on his land, so he continues until he kills the dog.

It's just the dog right?

You call the Police. The Police (the UN) say you guys need to work it out, it was just a dog. You say he will kill one of your kids if he does not stop. The Police say take it to court. In the mean time bowling balls are falling on your roof daily.

Now a ball goes through the window and kills a kid. You go to the Police who say "Have you worked out the lawsuit yet?" You say your kid is dead so arrest him. The Police put observers on the property to watch him throw bowling balls and tell him to stop, but mainly to keep you 2 from fighting.

You build a wall keeping him from getting to close. The neighbors also build a wall and won't let him out because he is crazy. But he blames you and now fires bowling balls on a slingshot to get over the wall.

After another death of the new dog and thousands in property damage you get a gun a kill him and his son who is helping him and the daughter who was not helping but was in the crossfire.

The whole world is claiming you are insane for killing the daughter and want you to "Go back to the ovens." They want you to stop firing at this guy who is only firing bowling balls.

Stupis ana;ogy but if the UN won't help stop the rockets then, go for it Israel.

Example, tomorrow the Muslims come to your house and say, we have a book, and it says this is our land, you have this long to evacuate. So even though it's total bullsh*t, your mayor says it's ok and just move to the next town.

So you move to the next town. You live there for 20 some odd years and now these people, who you GAVE your house to, get more guns then you and say, ALRIGHT IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG and kill hundreds and kick you out to a city farther away.

So now after you gave up your home for these Muslims once, and they took your second home by force, now each day they creep further and further. One day the wall is 10 km away, next its 9.5 so on and so on. Pretty soon they come and take you out of your house for a third time, but this time they take you to a place that has barbed wire on all 4 sides.

Your trapped. They control your lights, hot water, ect. and if they don't like something a couple of you did, YOU ALL SUFFER.

There is two sides to every story. Some have better reasons for acting the way they did though.

One side has had thier houses and land taken away from a people who had not been there for thousands of years, while the that side is mad because because you won't just lay down and accept it.

Arabs are terrorists for fighting for their land, israelis are heros

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

Yes the news crews are there , but not at Israels invitation.

They are there despite being shot at by Isreal , threatened , locked out of Gaza , TV stations raided etc.. ( all from just this last week ) .

So it is even more of a blow when no matter how hard they try , the TRUTH still gets out.

FAIL

[edit on 8-1-2009 by thedeadtruth]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DantesLost
reply to post by heyo

The legal definition of genocide.

"Article II:In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy,in whole or in part,a national, ethnical,racial or religious group,as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

www.preventgenocide.org...

Israel's government is guilty of committing genocide against Palestine.

Wow. It's a good thing I looked that up, or else i wouldn't have noticed two seperate definitions on top of the one you gave, including the american one which is:

It is a very specific term, referring to violent crimes committed against groups with the intent to destroy the existence of the group. Human rights, as laid out in the U.S. Bill of Rights or the 1948 United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, concern the rights of individuals.

you left out the definition i was talking about, of course, accidently, instead of truthfully saying we are both right, that more than one definition exists. Way to go bud.
anyways now that the semantics are done, my point is that, in your, or the U.N. defintion, genocide describes so many things that it loses it's meaning. It no longer packs the punch of the american def. That is how people begin to get away with it. I have no idea why you're arguing with me on this

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by YeshuaWarrior
reply to post by breakingdradles

Your choices only have eternal consequences. My opinion lines up with God's. Who's opinion does yours line up with? There is only one other choice.

Just continuing to show everyone how truely ignorant you are as you will not even give rational thought to a view opposite of yours. Do you believe everyone who does not side with your "god" has chose the path of "satan"? Please answer that question as you will continue to display your dissmissive nature as you will not put any thought into that question, as you already "know" the answer.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Great example...but.

In 1948 there were 80 millions Arabs and 700,000 "Palestinians."

Now there are 300,000,000 arabs and 6 Million Palestinians. Doesn't quite sound like a 'genocide."

They took the land and kicked out the Palestinians. Yup. The Palestinians are now in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan (where they tried a government takeover and where "Black September" came from) Israel, Egypt.

The Armenians experienced a true "genocide." So have the Cambodians, Kurds and American Indians.

Funny how the only complaints on this site are against "Them, there Jews."

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

Can't have it both ways. There is either a press blockade or their is not. You can't say "It isn't the right press."

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Very interesting thread. Flagged and starred

I don't agree with everything Icke's says... but I just keep an open mind.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Jesus died for you BREAKINGDRADLES, just as much as he died for everyone else. The Truth shall set you free. I am open minded. I am open to ALL of God's Word and humble enough to bow down to Him. Everyone reading any of these posts, get a book on end time prophesy. The developements in Israel and Jerusalem have been fortold thousands of years ago. TRUTH.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager

Great example...but.

In 1948 there were 80 millions Arabs and 700,000 "Palestinians."

Now there are 300,000,000 arabs and 6 Million Palestinians. Doesn't quite sound like a 'genocide."

They took the land and kicked out the Palestinians. Yup. The Palestinians are now in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan (where they tried a government takeover and where "Black September" came from) Israel, Egypt.

The Armenians experienced a true "genocide." So have the Cambodians, Kurds and American Indians.

Funny how the only complaints on this site are against "Them, there Jews."

This would be great other than I have done nothing but praise the Jewish religion and the Jewish rabbis people who speak out against israel, as I do for not following the religion. This has NOTHING to do with Jews, and EVERYTHING to do with israel. Nice cop out though, only problem is people like you have been using it for litterally for millenia is falling on more and more deaf ears.

Also, please reply to the point I was making as I have never once said anything about genocide, so I really don't know what that post was other then you not being able to defend your side so you started a new topic.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Jesus died for you BREAKINGDRADLES, just as much as he died for everyone else. The Truth shall set you free. I am open minded. I am open to ALL of God's Word and humble enough to bow down to Him. Everyone reading any of these posts, get a book on end time prophesy. The developements in Israel and Jerusalem have been fortold thousands of years ago. TRUTH.

Wait, your Christian? Like me? Must be as Jewish people do not believe Jesus died for our sins, but instead believe he was a fraud. It is funny that as a Christian, you side with the religion who to this day claims Jesus was a liar, yet are against a religion who sees Jesus for the devine profit he was. Kinda ironic don't you think????

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

And here's an example for you that's more fitting I think. You own a house and one day the bank comes to you and say's that you have to give up half your house for someone else to live in. They move in then start to systematically take over the entire house until you only have a small closet left to live in. They don't let you out or anyone in in order for you to get food or clothing and they tell you what you can and can't do in the closet. One day you get fed up and throw a rock at them, in retaliation they pull out a semi automatic pistol and unload it into the closet and directly targeting and area a child is staying in. Would you not be upset and continue to fight and even harder so? Or would you just sit there and say, "Oh well, I guess I shouldn't have thrown a rock at him. I had it coming and well that child, they were just a casualty of something I started."

Another example:
The Native American Indian's, those bastard's how dare they fight us for the land that they were on first. They had it coming. I'm glad that we took almost all their land (except for a few acres here and there) and killed thousands of them in the process of stealing their land. Is that the position you take with the American Indians?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

You are right you did have a nice cop out.

Why are all complaints against the "Jewish" ethnic cleansing going on.

Why no posts against the Destruction of Chechnya by Russia, the destruction of Georgia by Russia, the fact Russia has turned off the heat in Europe, the factthat Iran has shipped arms to Iraq to kill US soldiers, the...

You don't like the JEWISH nation.

Oh I forgot. You LOVE jews but hate Israel.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

God has not taken his hand off the Jewish people or the Jewish Nation. Read the bible, its very clear. I support Israel and its people. We have the same God. I consider the Jews my brothers and sisters just as I do Christians. To turn your back on Israel is to turn your back on God, His word makes this very clear. ALL the end time prophetic words are spoken about Israel and specifically Jerusalem. Reading the newspaper headlines is like reading God's prophetic word.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lmbsc

Nice, never saw it that way. Yeah, those filthy pig Natives, fighting for their land. They should just accept that it's ours now!!

I like that argument!!! Star for you!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
I'm 50/50 on David Icke. He has been right about many things that he predicted would happen, but the whole Reptilian thing is too much for most people, which doesn't do his credibility any good.

Alot of what he was saying a few years ago was "too much" he has since been proven right again and again, alot of the idiots who don't research haven't realised that obviously. (Not aimed at you just in general)

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

God has not taken his hand off the Jewish people or the Jewish Nation. Read the bible, its very clear. I support Israel and its people. We have the same God. I consider the Jews my brothers and sisters just as I do Christians. To turn your back on Israel is to turn your back on God, His word makes this very clear. ALL the end time prophetic words are spoken about Israel and specifically Jerusalem. Reading the newspaper headlines is like reading God's prophetic word.

You either believe Jesus was truely gods son or you don't. You can't have it both ways.

And why would you try to re-create jerusalem if that's what is needed for end times? Do you look forward to it? Why not just live in peace and harmony? Why create a state that is needed to bring about the end of the world?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

You still did not defend your stance, and yes, I love Jews and hate israel. No god wants you to take and hold land by force, even if you claim it is in his name as no god I've studdied wanted you to oppress people, even if you yourself were oppressed. Is your god different?

If a muslim came to your door and said they had a book, and in this book, this land was promised to them by allah, would you oblige?

Just because you believe it's true, doesn't mean what someone else believes is wrong. However, to force your beliefs upon someone else, IS WRONG!!

Do you see the Native Americans as terrorists as they fought for their land?

I have answered your questions, answer mine.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I am a Christian. Your right, you either have Jesus or you dont. But, Gods word also says to suport Israel. Gods prophetic word in the Old Testiment spoke about the coming Jesus Messiah. Gods prophetic word also speeks about the coming end times. When God's prophetic word is spoken its going to come to pass. Once Jerusalem is divided the end of times is VERY near.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join