It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time To Tell The Truth About Israel …Without Fear Of The Mind Police , by David Icke

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DantesLost
reply to post by crmanager

I think you'll find that Al Qaeda was operating in America (1986) long before they were operating full scale in Afghanistan.(1996)

And who is the 'they' that the Israeli's are killing?
Bear in mind Al Qaeda have never attacked Israel.

???? Are we on the same subject?

Al Qaeda takes aim at Israel

Al Qaeda, which originally announced its presence on the global scene in 1998 as "The World Islamic Front for Jihad against the Jews and Crusaders," for the first time has claimed an attack on the Jewish state from neighboring Lebanon.

Article

You need to step aside and read before rejoining this conversation. You are simply and shockingly uninformed.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski
reply to post by Xtrozero

Or perhaps there is a more sinister agenda.

Perhaps the genocide mentioned in the OP article is a reality - a permanent end to the "palestinian problem"

After all, given recent history, if anyone can get away with it, Israel can.

Just a thought relating to the Icke article.....

Well then they are doing a very poor job of it with all their power. I would agree with you 100% if their attacks matched this agenda....1000 dead does not do this when we are talking 1.5 million people living there. If, and I say if, those numbers were in the tens of thousands then I would be on your bandwagon, or anyone’s bandwagon over it.

Warlords in Sudan can, but an international recognized state cannot. First, the US would be forced to drop their support and that means their death. Second, muslins in all the other areas of Israel are not also under Israel military might , just that 8 miles strip of dirt, so one needs to ask why.

There is no sense or tactical reason to do this type of agenda, but we all do know that Israel will come down hard on anyone that attacks their way of life, and if someone is stupid enough to launch rockets that may have a small chance of hitting someone they should be ready for massive retaliations. We also know Israel is willing to work with those who they had deadly wars with in the past, and the main reason those Muslin nations decided to do it the peaceful way was not because Israel was weak. This is all historical fact in how they handle things, for they have not changed very much.

I don't agree with their ways, but I understand what drives things to happen as they do over there.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I think you'll find that Al Qaeda was operating in America (1986) long before they were operating full scale in Afghanistan.(1996)

Well shame on us.....

There are quite a few old allies to America that are now enemies. Add Saddam to that list, for we gave Saddam major support that prevented Iran from turning Iraq into Iran south. Saddam could have been a good man to his people a great friend to the US, but his choice was a different path of evil. Add Taliban to the list too, for they were the freedom fighters against the Russians we supported and trained. They too went down a very extreme path that they didn’t need to go, and they paid, are paying, the price.

Al Qaeda could have been supported by the US just as others, but their future direction as these others is all on them, so in many cases the US has to pick the lessor of two evils. Sucks, but that's the real world.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Just a thought...

Isn't it so that the majority of existing Jews, and by that also those living in Israel, are descendants from the people of East Europe/Asia, in the Urals, that had a mass conversion to Judaism?

Therefore , the claim of the land seems a bit off to me, to start with.

Then again, the above opinion (fact?) is also backed by Icke, so maybe it's not being taken seriously.

A shame that people in this day and age can't co-exist in peace, but I guess that's human nature for you.

My first post, long time reader, keep the discussions going!

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Jimea]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

You need to step aside and read before rejoining this conversation. You are simply and shockingly uninformed.

And this from someone who doesn't even know how heavily involved Saudi Arabia is with Hamas.To you,there is only Iran.

Concerning your article;a man (Abu Musab Zarqawi) boasting on a web site does not make it fact.There is plenty of evidence concerning his many activities outside Iraq.None mention an attack on Israel though.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

And this from someone who doesn't even know how heavily involved Saudi Arabia is with Hamas.To you,there is only Iran.

Concerning your article;a man (Abu Musab Zarqawi) boasting on a web site does not make it fact.There is plenty of evidence concerning his many activities outside Iraq.None mention an attack on Israel though.

You just don't get it. You make a point and I destroy it. You then change points and say that is the response. You said Al-Quaeda did not attack Israel. The 2nd in command said it did. You don't believe him? The Christian Science Monitor( Not a bastion of right wing thinking) says it did. They must be lying also. The UN says Iran supprots Hammas. How much more do you need?

And the idea that one man on a web site does not make it true...You have big brass ones my friend...

You have done that repeatedly but I am not able to. hmmm.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Reliable information on this man lists all the attacks he was involved with,none of them mention Israel.
Reliable information on this man make no mention of him boasting about an attack on Israel.

Concerning this case all there is are obscure and unreliable news stories and blog sites with no links as to where this information has come from.

And the UN also says that factions within Saudi Arabia supply Hamas,and have done since Hamas was formed.Go look it up.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by DantesLost]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Reliable information on this man lists all the attacks he was involved with,none of them mention Israel.
Reliable information on this man make no mention of him boasting about an attack on Israel.

Concerning this case all there is are obscure and unreliable news stories and blog sites with no links as to where this information has come from.

And the UN also says that factions within Saudi Arabia supply Hamas,and have done since Hamas was formed.Go look it up.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by DantesLost]

You are amazing...stop changing the subject.

You said "Alqaeda did not attack Israel. You are wrong. The Christian Science Monitor is OBSCURE? The UN is obscure? The leader of Al Qaeda is Obscure?

You have your agenda and you are sticking to it aren't you?

You quote texts and your texts are not obscure...I get it.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
If you want to stop the violence, death, and destruction, then you need to address Hamas, who started this violent conflict by launching rockets into Israel because they couldn't get their way in a political dispute. Hamas has had numerous chances to prevent this situation, and to even stop it after it began by agreeing to stop launching rockets into Israel.

If you are on the side of Hamas, then you are on the side that thinks that turning to violence is the answer.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I have so much respect for Mr Icke. He does point to some truths for sure. At the same time he also is the most funny person. Anyone who has watched the Fern Britton interview with David Icke will know what I mean. Other gems; The Truth Vibrations may make you soil yourself along with the Biggest Secret which is a little more serious. Definitely worth a watch is David Icke in Brixton 2008, hour after hour of total classic conspiracies!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

The very article you use to try and back your argument questions the validity of any rocket attacks being from Al-Qaeda!

"Zarqawi has tried to attack Israeli targets for a long time. We know for a fact that Al Qaeda has been pondering attacking inside the Israeli border, so it's nothing new, but we should see it as part of a trend," says Yoram Schweitzer, an expert on Al Qaeda at the Jaffe Center for Strategic Studies at Tel Aviv University.

"The reaction in Lebanon shows that even Hizbullah is a little bit frustrated," he adds, "not that they mind Israel being attacked, but they don't like anyone else trying to control their territory."

Indeed, the attempt of Al Qaeda operatives to gain ground in southern Lebanon, which has long been a magnet for militant groups, appears to have irked Hizbullah, or the Party of God, the primary military and political organization controlling the south of the country.

Hizbullah has moved toward a sort of hostile quiet with Israel during the more than five years since Israel withdrew from its occupied "security zone" in Lebanon.

It appears likely, many observers say, that the attacks were perpetrated by Palestinian militants who would like to link their agenda with Al Qaeda's.

www.csmonitor.com...

Did you stop reading after the first paragraph,or the title?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

The very article you use to try and back your argument questions the validity of any rocket attacks being from Al-Qaeda!

"Zarqawi has tried to attack Israeli targets for a long time. We know for a fact that Al Qaeda has been pondering attacking inside the Israeli border, so it's nothing new, but we should see it as part of a trend," says Yoram Schweitzer, an expert on Al Qaeda at the Jaffe Center for Strategic Studies at Tel Aviv University.

"The reaction in Lebanon shows that even Hizbullah is a little bit frustrated," he adds, "not that they mind Israel being attacked, but they don't like anyone else trying to control their territory."

Indeed, the attempt of Al Qaeda operatives to gain ground in southern Lebanon, which has long been a magnet for militant groups, appears to have irked Hizbullah, or the Party of God, the primary military and political organization controlling the south of the country.

Hizbullah has moved toward a sort of hostile quiet with Israel during the more than five years since Israel withdrew from its occupied "security zone" in Lebanon.

It appears likely, many observers say, that the attacks were perpetrated by Palestinian militants who would like to link their agenda with Al Qaeda's.

www.csmonitor.com...

Did you stop reading after the first paragraph,or the title?

OH MY GOD...

For the 47th time...You said Al Quaeda did not attack Israel...

THEY DID ATTACK ISRAEL!!! IT SAYS THAT!!

Just because they stopped doesn't mean they never did.

I think you are now just being blind or beligerent. Either way grow up and admit you were WRONG!

Just admit it!!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

It says no such thing!

It says that Abu Musab Zarqawi 'boasted' that rockets fired at Israel were from Al-Qaeda.The article then goes on to question the validity of that boast.

And do you even know who Abu Musab Zarqawi was?
He formed Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad,a terrorist organization based in Iraq and concerned only with getting the US out of Iraq.Their interests do not lie in Israel.

Al Qaeda have not attacked Israel.
The article has people stating clearly that they don't believe Al-Qaeda was responsible.I even quoted this for you.
At most Al Qaeda have 'thought' about bombing Israel,nothing more.(as yet)
And thinking and boasting are not the same as actually doing it.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DantesLost

Under US interrogation, his rich experience in charting al Qaeda’s offensive in the West has come to light. Al Hadi is now credited with plotting the first direct al Qaeda suicide attack inside Israel on direct orders from Osama bin Laden.

article

JERUSALEM – A suicide attack today in Egypt's Sinai desert near the Israeli border and a second, nearly simultaneous foiled large-scale bombing against the main Israel-Gaza crossing were coordinated by al-Qaida and mark the global jihad group's first strike inside the Jewish state, senior Palestinian security officials told WND.

article

In what may be a sign that Abu Musab al-Zarqawi's terror group is expanding its operations, Al Qaeda in Iraq has posted a statement claiming responsibility for firing missiles from Lebanon into northern Israel earlier this week.

article

Please stop your inane back-and-forth on this.

You are wrong. Admit it and move on to be contradictory with someone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join