It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time To Tell The Truth About Israel …Without Fear Of The Mind Police , by David Icke

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I believe

www.jackbernstein.org...

gives a greater view of israels history.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

You are being ridiculous, the IRA was not a world wide group spreading terrorism around the globe, as Islam currently is. Although, I might mention, I am not a big fan of Catholicism either. In their day, they were every bit as twisted as Islam today.

I would add, that the IRA targeted military personel and targets, and never committed an act as horrible as killing a school full of children.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by poet1b]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

really?

Your assertion that all muslims are terrorists would be closer to ridiculous than my statement was.

Did you know that Iran has a large jewish population who are represented in the Iranian parliament?

Left to their own devices, without western interference, there would be no islamic terror groups.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

I never stated that all Muslims were terrorist. Once again, you choose to distort, and slander. You are not fooling anyone with this.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I was interested in purchasing a book of his.
I was at Barnes and Nobel this week and picked it up but then put it back.
I'm glad I did.
I don't want any of my $$ going to this guy. He's obviously myopic.
Now it makes me wonder about the rest of what he says.

Glad you posted this Budski. It saved me some $$$.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Reads alot like this thread that Istarted a week ago... Understanding the Israeli/Palestinian Conflict - The Roots of Zionism That no one would touch with a ten foot pole. I wonder why? It's factual, truthful and revealing. Perhaps I just didn't spew enough venom like Icke did.

Clearly the modern MSM would have you believe that the history of Israel began in 1948, it did not. The atrocities rained upon the people's pf Palestine by the Zionist began LONG before then and clearly western governments have used and abused the peoples for their own gain for over a century. Anyone with any sense can clearly see why "They hate us" so much.

I don't condone terrorism or the killing of innocent peoples by anyone - including my own country, the USA. But before you can condemn, simply out of hand, the behaviors of one peoples against another, it helps to know the history of the conflict. Knowing both sides of the story is very illuminating and certainly helps one to avoid propaganda and deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by budski

You are being ridiculous, the IRA was not a world wide group spreading terrorism around the globe, as Islam currently is.

Your previous posts gives the lie to your statement.

That has been EXACTLY your assertion, no matter how you try and dress it up.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

No probs FF

I'm not convinced by Mr Icke either, but he did make some good points in the article - reptilians aside.

The trouble is, that many people are convinced that one side is more right than another, and there is no easy solution.

Maybe if more people had a better grasp of the history of western involovement in the region, they would see that in many cases these people are desperate - and as we know, desperate people do extreme things.

Edit to add
kozmo
This is exactly the point I'm making here - but some people don't want to know.
Instead they jump on the "all muslims are terrorists" bandwagon, without even TRYING to understand the history, culture and reasons behind the current conflict.

[edit on 9/1/2009 by budski]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I am also amazed at how Israel is always portrayed as killers of poor Palestinians and you never hear of the facts.

Fact 1 - Palestinians (Hamas) uses civilian schools, mosques, women and children as shields
Fact 2 - They kill and injure Israelis on a regular basis and you never hear any outcry

I am so tired of hearing Muslims ack like victims when they are the aggressors wanting to kill everyone who does not believe like they do

Israel needs to take back all of her land and stop letting the world tell them to hold back.

If you are a poodle and you attack a Doberman do not yell when you get taken out.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Most people see Islamic terrorism everywhere, and recognize that the situation in Isreal is just like the situation everywhere that Islam gets established.

While not all Muslims are terrorist, probably only a very small percentage, depending on your definition. Terrorists do travel with Muslim populations, and that is the key problem. Everywhere Muslims go, they seem to bring terrorists with them.

The story of Palestine is like the story all over the world when dealing with Islam, hatered and war travels with them.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

You, sir, obviously know very little about the "Palestinian story". Please see my thread linked in my post entered above - about 4 posts ago. Before you are able to have an intelligent debate, you must first understand the root of the problem. Once you've read that and understand it, you will be prepapred to argue from a point of knowledge.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I'm personally tired of America fighting Israel's war for them. This war has cost us too much money. Now we have massive unemployment. Enough is enough.

It's not about the cost in dollars to the american tax payer. or is it?
i find the inhuman behaviour of the israelis the issue here,maybe if the palestinians were being beaten to death with wooden clubs it would be more cost effective for you.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
For those who don't know, here is the Balfour Declaration

Foreign Office,
November 2nd, 1917.

Dear Lord Rothschild,
I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet:
"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country".
I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely
Arthur James Balfour

source

There is a facsimile of the original document in the source.

This may help some posters better understand where David Icke is coming from in this article, and where he gets the meat of his CT.

Could I also refer you to this, which I posted on page 1, and which obviously hasn't been read.

I would also recommend kozmo's thread - some really good info there.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Then again, maybe I know more than you, because I don't have your narrow perspective of said history.

There is not justification for terrorism. That constantly repeated pack of stories about the supposed crimes of Israel will never justify the attocities that Muslim terrorists have carried out against Israel and the rest of the world.

They slaughtered a school full of children for Islam, and of course they had their made up reasons as well. It doesn't get more horrible than that.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

reply to post by kozmo

They slaughtered a school full of children for Islam, and of course they had their made up reasons as well. It doesn't get more horrible than that.

Well the other side very recently did the same thing, bombarding a school full of people.
I dont try to justify terrorism, not by arabs not by zionists.
It does seem that you only talk about the terrorism done by the arabs.
Do you justify the terrorism commited by israel ? because it sure sounds like it.
Is that what you are trying to point out with your posts on this ?

I think normal people, like you and me, on both sides are victims in a scenario that is larger than themselves.

How about, turn the other cheek ?

"It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder". Albert Einstein

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

The Iraeli army did not personally go into a school, and kill all the children up front, intentionally, fully knowing what they did.

Israel goes after military targets, terrorists purposely kill children and other innocents. In addition, Islamic terrorists intentionally use women and children as shields. There is no excuse for this. If you can not see the difference than you are morally blind.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

reply to post by jaamaan

The Iraeli army did not personally go into a school, and kill all the children up front, intentionally, fully knowing what they did.

Israel goes after military targets, terrorists purposely kill children and other innocents. In addition, Islamic terrorists intentionally use women and children as shields. There is no excuse for this. If you can not see the difference than you are morally blind.

Well if you drop bombs from very high in the sky you dont have the need to go into the school and get your hands dirty.

And if i see the footage of the bombs falling on Gaza they dont dseem to care much who they hit.

Or maybe the phosfor bombs beeing deployed over one of the most densly poplulated civilian places in the region, is that justified ?

How can you justify the killing of so many children in this place ?
What did they do to deserve this ?
Or are they all used as human shields ?

And on a side note, i have not seen any credible evidence so far that they use civilians as huuman shields in Gaza.
It still wouldnt justify killing inocent people, would it ?

So lets have a look at this, they did this so we do that, angle.
If we all think like that there would not be many people left soon to fight these bloody conflicts.

No body should get away with so much murder.
The murder on one side doesnt justify the murder on the other side, its just plain murder.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

reply to post by jaamaan

terrorists purposely kill children and other innocents. In addition, Islamic terrorists intentionally use women and children as shields. There is no excuse for this. If you can not see the difference than you are morally blind.

So by your definition the state of israel is a terrorist state because they "kill children and other innocents".
Or maybe you are blinded by all the differences.

[edit to add:]

Maybe look up how many schools full of muslims where bombarded in the last few years in the war against "terrorism" around the world, should we bombard them all back as revenge, back into the stone age ?

[edit to add:]

Oh i forgot to mention, schools, hospitals, ambulances and shelters.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by jaamaan]

[edit on 9-1-2009 by jaamaan]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I would add, that the IRA targeted military personel and targets

Yes these places were full of them

1993 Warrington bomb attacks

The Warrington bomb attacks took place in Warrington, England in 1993. The first attack, on a gasworks, created a huge fireball but no fatalities, but a police officer was shot and injured after stopping a van connected to the attacks.[1] The second attack on Bridge Street killed two children and injured many other people. The attacks were conducted by the Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA).

1996 Manchester bombing.

It occurred at 11:16 a.m. (GMT) on Saturday 15 June 1996, when the IRA detonated a bomb containing 1500kg (3300 lb) of explosives. The bomb was located in a Ford lorry parked two hours earlier in Corporation Street, between the Arndale Centre and the city's Marks & Spencer store, close to the centre of the city's shopping district. It was the largest IRA bomb ever detonated in Great Britain, and the largest bomb to explode in Great Britain since the Second World War.

1983 Harrods bombing

The Harrods Bombing was a car-bomb attack carried out by the Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA) outside Harrods Department Store, London on December 17, 1983 in which six people were killed

1974 Birmingham pub bombings

The Birmingham pub bombings were bombings by the Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA) in Birmingham, England on November 21, 1974 which killed 21 people and injured 182. The devices were placed in two central Birmingham pubs: the Mulberry Bush, at the foot of the Rotunda, and the Tavern in the Town, a basement pub on New Street

Do you need some more examples?

[edit on 9/1/2009 by lightchild]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join