It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: The Feds did it.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 04:59 AM
link   
THIS IS GREAT!!! This is exactly why i read this web site, so I can read opinions from WACKOS on both sides of an issue!!!!

Colonel,
I usually refrain from personal attacks as they greatly weaken the structure of one's arguments and are petty at best.....BUT

You seem to harbor a lot of anger inside, and you are constantly looking for the "blame" to fall somewhere.
You seem to be intelligent, in that you can extrapolate from one idea to another....but where you get some of your "facts" are highly suspect.

But keep up the good work, as you and others are REALLY amusing in your paranoid delusions.

This is why ive been in TV news for +10 years....because i know that there are MILLIONS of brain dead, couch potatoes out there who's brains BEG to be filled with something. The stuff people believe....LOL

In your defense colonel,
I believe there is NO un askable questions, and that it is a citizens duty to responsably question its GOV....
Indeed, you could be correct that 9-11 was either carried out or allowed to happen by the USA.
I find this near complete FANTASY...

Is it possible that some shred of truth is out there? YES.
Is it possible that there is no truth to some info? yes
Is it MOST likley that somewhere, where we citizens out here dont have the full picture, is the truth...some where in the middle?

ALWAYS CHECK YOUR SOURCES!!!! If your on or searching for a website that says "9-11 hoax"...you get what you asked for....which is hardly going to be objective.

But thats ok if you dont, it will only make it easier for YOU to be manipulated by those you claim to already be fixing things....
You speak of misdirection....what if all these conspiracy theories about 9-11 are being put out exactly so when dumb a--'s bring it up..it looks rediculous..it only makes a thin excuse seem way more believable when you set it next to the wild theories....perhaps the brain washing has already taken ahold of your minds.....

Hmm now back to my TV studio, i think i have to boost the power to my mind control transmitter...some of you seem to be resisting too much...time for you to give in or dissappear...LOL

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Colonel, reelview, kj, and others who believe.
Let's just exchange notes, share proofs they knew way back in 1993, kept getting hints about an attack, but didn't take measures to secure the nation, and maybe even proove bin laden was a double agent for the cia.
he did afterall work for the cia...
There was a thread on here about how bin laden and bush worked together before.....
Both families have strong ties from long ago, just like bush's grandfather and hitler worked together...

Please don't waste your time talking to these people they are just here to name call and dismiss this as disinfo... That's fine if they want to but don't pay attention to them as you are just adding fuel to their fire.

Stay focused and on track so that we believer's can find the truth without distraction. Let's keep it civil.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Well, CAzMedia, just because it isn't CNN, doesn't mean its true. In fact, I have spoken to a few foreigners in my area (from Greece, Sri Lanka, and the like) and they tell me OUR news is edited severely. They pick they home news on satellite and tell me the REAL DEAL.

In any event, for you and TRUELIES, I have a bit of info for you from a Dept. of Justice manual....

www.thememoryhole.org...

Who are you going to believe? Bush or your lying eyes?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Well, CAzMedia, just because it isn't CNN, doesn't mean its true. In fact, I have spoken to a few foreigners in my area (from Greece, Sri Lanka, and the like) and they tell me OUR news is edited severely. They pick they home news on satellite and tell me the REAL DEAL.

Have you ever even seen these news casts for yourself? I have, they are the most biased pieces of crap out there.

I would rather have edited truth than the slanted lies they put out.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
Have you ever even seen these news casts for yourself? I have, they are the most biased pieces of crap out there.

I would rather have edited truth than the slanted lies they put out.

They got to see the full scope of the Falluejah burnings---no editing. So, I don't know what you're talking about.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
They got to see the full scope of the Falluejah burnings---no editing. So, I don't know what you're talking about.

Why do you suppose that was? Because they wanted to show off what they did.

It was pretty stupid to show that on their part as they are using the images from the tape to track down people who where there and arresting them.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Listen, you can continue to drink the Kool-Aid but I'd rather have my news unfiltered so I can make a true assessment of what's going on in the world.

I bet you won't see this in the news:

Aljazeera airs tape of dead 'CIA men'

Aljazeera TV has aired a video tape showing two dead bodies, with the voiceover claiming they were that of CIA men killed in Falluja.

The tape, aired on Sunday, showed marks of gunshots on the bodies and a number of Iraqis surrounding them. It also showed a damaged car, which the narrator claimed belonged to the dead men.

english.aljazeera.net...

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Listen, you can continue to drink the Kool-Aid but I'd rather have my news unfiltered so I can make a true assessment of what's going on in the world.

You are never going to get that if you continue to read from Al-Jazeraa. They are the worst of the bunch.

Personally I get my news from the Early Bird, SIRO, and CWN. That is where you can find the real deal.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Now, that doesn't make any sense. Al-Jazzera lies when they are right in the middle of the action? Do they lie because they are Arab? I thik they are prefectly capable of putting out honest journalism as anyone.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Now, that doesn't make any sense. Al-Jazzera lies when they are right in the middle of the action? Do they lie because they are Arab? I thik they are prefectly capable of putting out honest journalism as anyone.

Of course they lie, they want to show support to their arab brothers. There is no way to get objective news out of them.

Ever hear of sensationalism? Yellow Journalism?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
So, the US doesn't do that? Your news sources don't do that? If you say they do it, then it stands to reason that we do it too.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   

You have got to be kidding me. Colonel, do you mean to tell me you think Al Jazeera is a credible news source? If you do, you are so delusional.

Do you honestly believe that because Al Jazeera is "in the middle", that they are incapable of lying?

Colonel, there is nothing wrong with questioning everything, but you are grasping at straws.

Have you seen these direct satellite feed newscasts yourself? Or are you getting this info second or third hand?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   

So, the US doesn't do that? Your news sources don't do that? If you say they do it, then it stands to reason that we do it too.

The US news sources have nothing to gain by doing so. So much of the world takes their news in from our sources that we can't afford to show bias. Otherwise you would not have CNN offices around the world.

What is the phrase that I have heard? "If if doesn't show the Arabs in a good light, it doesn't get on Al-Jazeraa."

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Why do you people argue over sources as if any of them are completely credible? You should focus more on dismissing the information provided by such a source instead of dismissing a source altogether. You can make better progress that way.

Edited to add: Just saw COOL HAND's post that the US "can't afford to show bias".

[Edited on 4/12/2004 by Bangin]

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   

The US news sources have nothing to gain by doing so. So much of the world takes their news in from our sources that we can't afford to show bias. Otherwise you would not have CNN offices around the world.

What is the phrase that I have heard? "If if doesn't show the Arabs in a good light, it doesn't get on Al-Jazeraa."

This is the height of arrogance and racism. Sine Al-Jazerrah is Middle eastern, it is presumed that they would lie. However, western journalism and journalist NEVER lie or slant the news. Really, now.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This is the height of arrogance and racism. Sine Al-Jazerrah is Middle eastern, it is presumed that they would lie. However, western journalism and journalist NEVER lie or slant the news. Really, now.

That is neither Arrogant nor racist. I am pretty sure that I have seen more news on Al-Jazeraa than you have. (You never answered the question about seeing those for yourself). I have every reason to make that claim because I have seen it in action. Al-Jazeraa is the most blatantly racist news source in existance. Maybe you should try to get job with them?

I am curious as to what sources you get your news from.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   

That is neither Arrogant nor racist. I am pretty sure that I have seen more news on Al-Jazeraa than you have.

You don't know me so don't make that claim and it is racist and arrogant...right up until you need news feed of bomboings like with Shock & Awe. Then, Al-Jazeerah is a darling.

Whatreallyhappened.com
CNN
Drudge
Washington Post
Information CLearing House
The MemoryHole

[Edited on 12-4-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I am curious as to what sources you get your news from.

Whatreallyhappened.com
CNN
Drudge
Washington Post
Information CLearing House
The MemoryHole

If you are so convinced that western sources are so bad, then why do they comprise your entire list of news sources that you use?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
FInd a new thread for that. You're going off topic.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Honestly Colonel, do you really think that Al-Jazeera is a reputable news source? I don't think people are attacking because they are Arab, per se.

If you look at their news history, you will see what I mean.

Example:

US attacks 'biased' Arab news
Many Iraqis get their news from al-Jazeera
Arabic-language news networks are inciting violence against US troops in Iraq, according to US Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz.

In an interview with Fox News on Sunday, Mr Wolfowitz said stations like al-Jazeera and al-Arabiya incited hatred and violence by "slanting news incredibly" about events in Iraq.

Both stations have rejected allegations of bias, saying Mr Wolfowitz has misrepresented their output.

Editor-in-chief Salah Negm said al-Arabiya's coverage "reflects the truth even if that angered some people".

Mr Wolfowitz's comments came as al-Jazeera said US troops had arrested one of its journalists in northern Iraq.

'False report'

Mr Wolfowitz gave as an example of bias a report on al-Jazeera that he said had endangered the lives of US troops in Iraq.

Wolfowitz: "Governments should realise that this is not game"
"While we were there, al-Jazeera ran a totally false report that American troops had gone and detained one of the key imams in the holy city of Najaf, which was a false report," Mr Wolfowitz said.

"We're talking to the owners of these stations and asking for some balance," Mr Wolfowitz said, adding that so far the response had been "not satisfactory".

Here is the rest of the story for your reading pleasure

This is exacly what I am talking about. Look at who your news source is Colonel and I think you will see why everyone is attacking you.

In your defense, though, I don't think it is possible to cite a credible news source for your 9/11 theories. If what you are saying is true, then they will not be a good media source for this.

But to use Al-Jazeera, come on, you can do better than that Colonel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join