It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: The Feds did it.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
There is no way Bush can win now. The memo is out and has been read in to the congressional record--at least the title. The jig is up for these felons. How are they going to explain a plane flying into the most protected airspace in the country, Washington DC, and hit the center of our defense command? How are they going to explain that?

How are they goingot explain the fact that Clinton freely gave his thousands of papers on the terrorism situatoin but Bush wants to suppress it? BECAUSE THEY KNEW. The jig is up and these felons are going to jail if there is any justice in this country---which there isn't.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
And why they pot 15 million in to building 7, 6 to 8 month prior. Bullet proof windows and all.:bnghd:

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Originally posted by Colonel
WHILE PEOPLE WERE JUMPING OUT OF BUIDINGS IN NEW YORK AND HE'S STILL READING TO KIDS ABOUT A GOAT
THE "M" WORD ISN'T MISTAKE. THE "M" WORD IS MURDER!

He was reading for up to 45 mins after the planes hit. I so agree that Bush is behind it. I recently told my mother-in-law this.
you should have seen the look I got. I thought for real I was banned from the family.

Yup my husband got up and walked inside last night after I told him... He told me that I was ignorant for saying that.
No, i'm denying ignorance.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The Bush admin was involved along with elements in the FBI and CIA. I wouldnt be surprised if the MOSSAD was also involved in it somehow.

One thing is for sure though. They knew and they did nothing. 3000 Americans lost their lives that day, so that Bush and his campaign contributors could get richer.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   

The second strongest piece of evidence I would say is the crash at the Pentagon. The physical evidence contradicts so violently the official account, that the Pentagon was hit by a Boeing 757 � Flight 77, that is. The physical evidence, photographs, and eyewitness testimony say that the Pentagon was hit by something that caused a hole no larger than 18 feet in diameter. The story the Pentagon put out, and was published by the Washington Post, was that the hole in the Pentagon was five stories high and 200 feet wide. If you look at the photographs taken by Tom Horan of the Associated Press � that�s just not the size of the hole.

I don't agree of disagree with anything anyone has said on this thread as I simply do not know the truth.

I just have 1 question. If Flight 77 didn't hit the Pentagon then where did it go? If it went down elsewhere then surely there would be reports on this?

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It ( flt 77 ) hit the pentagon, too many people saw the damn thing coming in low, right across a highway, I think.

I'm sick and tired of all of this crap... Pres. Bush knew this did that... it's done and overwith, let's get on with our lives..

people get away with crap everyday in this world, I just don't care anymore.................arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Sorry 'bout that S-Cobra. But, its so true.Well, after today, they better make something of this August 6th memo which clearly indicates that THEY KNEW.

Colonel, I am too lazy to look this up, but can you refer me to any info on that Aug 6 memo? Thanks.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I've been looking for a copy of Presidential Decision Driective W199i which was allegedly given before 9-11 by Bush that threatened federal, state, and local authorities with arest should they interfer with Al Queda.

Anyone have any solid info on this?

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
I've been looking for a copy of Presidential Decision Driective W199i which was allegedly given before 9-11 by Bush that threatened federal, state, and local authorities with arest should they interfer with Al Queda.

Anyone have any solid info on this?

I googled it. A bunch of people referencing it and what it did, but I can't find one link that actually provides evidence the Directive really exists.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep

Sorry 'bout that S-Cobra. But, its so true.Well, after today, they better make something of this August 6th memo which clearly indicates that THEY KNEW.

Colonel, I am too lazy to look this up, but can you refer me to any info on that Aug 6 memo? Thanks.

You can read about that memo here:

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   

As expected, the USUAL SUSPECTS come to carry Bush's water and defend him and instead of posting any kind of facts or answers to questions, they callme a crackpot, knowing FULL WELL that Bush's guilt is sitting in the back of their minds. The stronger the fight, the deeper the guilt and denial.

Again, the self-proclaimed �colonel� pontificates about not posting facts, which is a total lie. Just what we have come to expect out of the Demoncraps, and especially the �colonel�. Misdirect with lies. The Palestinians do the same thing�attack, then when the retaliation comes, they cry about the �unprovoked attacks� perpetrated on them. Give it a rest�nobody buys it. Read my post again, dinkus, there are facts galore, and a link directly to them. However, you continue to spew your racist drivel, and post only clap-trap from your loony left websites and crazed, lime-light seeking crack pots. Anyone, and I do mean ANYONE who thinks that ANY administration would have anything to do with causing something like 9/11, let alone allowing it to happen, is an absolute MORON. Get a life, get a clue. If Clinton had been in office, or Gore, when this occurred, would you have blamed him? I think not. I despise them both, and even I would defend then from crackpots who spread this kind of inane drivel.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Affirmative Reaction,

Sometimes people want to learn the truth, and when the administration can't back anything they say up, it leaves the doors open for speculation, so to question the fact that the administration can't back themselves up, when they can't recall this or don't have the papers to support their claims, makes people MORONS??
Actually, I think it's just the opposite..

Anybody who would listen to this administration is a MORON. Sheep is what they are called I believe, aren't they the ones that follow blindly??

Tell me why that makes people MORONIC when they start asking questions about this issue?
I think it's rather brilliant to start questioning. When you start questioning things that don't add up, it brings people to the path of truth. There should never be such a thing as stupid questions......

And for you to label people crackpots, because they are seeking out the truth about this issue, just shows how ignorant and foolish you are.

And the path of truth might be a hard one to walk down to find the answers your looking for, but I would rather walk down that one, then walk down a path blindfolded when who the hell knows what that path will lead to?

[Edited on 9-4-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Affirmative Reaction,

Sometimes people want to learn the truth, and when the administration can't back anything they say up, it leaves the doors open for speculation, so to question the fact that the administration can't back themselves up when they can't recall this or don't have the papers to support their claims, makes people MORONS??
Actually, I think just the opposite..

Anybody who would listen to the administration when they can't back up what they say with proof is a MORON. Sheep is what they are called I believe, are they the ones that follow blindly??

Tell me why that makes people MORONIC when they start asking questions about this issue?
I think it's rather brilliant to start questioning, when you start questioning things that don't add up, it brings people to the path of truth. There should never be such a thing as stupid questions......

And for you to label people crackpots, because they are asking questions about this issue just shows how ignorant and foolish you are.

And the path of truth might be a hard one to walk down to find the answers your looking for, but I would rather walk down that one, then walk down a path blindfolded when who the hell knows what that path will lead to?

You don't see questions here, you see wild fantasy. Conspiriatorial fairy tales. Do you honestly think your President would plan and execute a horrific event such as 9/11? That is absolute insanity! It has nothing to do with finding out the truth. If you had any interest in finding out the truth, you would swith gears from comitting agregeous slander on GWB, to learning about radical Isalm and why they want to wipe us all from the face of the earth, using whatever means they have to to make Islam the only religon on the globe. Research how wealthy radical Saudi's give millions to Madrassa's in Pakistan to brainwash children into believing we are all the devil incarnate. Isn't it funny that now that we have pulled our troops out of the Kingdon, the Saud's have now flip flopped, and are the ones pushing for vast cuts in oil production, one million barrels a day.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Most of the hijackers were Sauds, not Republicans....regardless of what KFC says.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction
You don't see questions here, you see wild fantasy. Conspiriatorial fairy tales. Do you honestly think your President would plan and execute a horrific event such as 9/11? That is absolute insanity! It has nothing to do with finding out the truth. If you had any interest in finding out the truth, you would swith gears from comitting agregeous slander on GWB, to learning about radical Isalm and why they want to wipe us all from the face of the earth, using whatever means they have to to make Islam the only religon on the globe. Research how wealthy radical Saudi's give millions to Madrassa's in Pakistan to brainwash children into believing we are all the devil incarnate. Isn't it funny that now that we have pulled our troops out of the Kingdon, the Saud's have now flip flopped, and are the ones pushing for vast cuts in oil production, one million barrels a day.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Most of the hijackers were Sauds, not Republicans....regardless of what KFC says.

Perhaps you could not see it as a possibility because you haven't really looked into the fact that it has happened before, and is documented.

Why is it that the Feds paid an Egyptian to plan and carryout the 1993 attack on the WTC?

I will provide mainstream information for you to gaze at, but now I have to work so I will not be able to until late.

So be patient

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction
You don't see questions here, you see wild fantasy. Conspiriatorial fairy tales. Do you honestly think your President would plan and execute a horrific event such as 9/11?

They needed an excuse to get into Iraq---and they used 9/11 as an excuse.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Sept 10, 2001: �Newsweek has learned a group of top Pentagon officials suddenly canceled travel plans for the next morning, apparently because of security concerns." [Newsweek, 9/24/01, fifth to the last paragraph]

Sept 11, 2001: Data recovery experts extract data from 32 damaged WTC computer drives. The data reveals a surge in financial transactions shortly before the attacks. Illegal transfers of over $100 million may have been made through some WTC computer systems immediately before and during the 9/11 disaster. [Reuters, 12/18/01]

9/11 cover up

Under the provisions of the National Security Act of 1947, the CIA was established.[2] One of the main areas investigated by the CIA was mind control. The behavior control program was motivated by Soviet, Chinese, and North Korean use of mind control techniques. The CIA originated its first program in 1950 under the name BLUEBIRD. MKULTRA officially began in 1953. It was closed in 1964. In 1973, tipped off about forthcoming investigations, CIA Director Richard Helms ordered the destruction of any MKULTRA records. MC 3, 10, 17

The Senate Intelligence Committee did find some records during its investigation in 1976.[3] Senator Frank Church, who led the congressional investigations of the CIA�s unlawful actions said that the agency was �a rogue elephant� operating above the law as it plotted assassinations, illegally spied on thousands of Americans, and even drugged our own citizens in its effort to develop new weapons for its covert arsenal. In 1977, through a Freedom of Information Act request, 16,000 pages of mind control documents were found, held as part of the Agency�s financial history. That is how much of this information has been pieced together. MC 5, 18, NB xvi, 38

How the masses can be duped

�These subjects have clearly demonstrated that they can pass from a fully awake state to a deep H [hypnotic] controlled state by telephone, by receiving written matter, or by the use of code, signal, or words, and that control of those hypnotized can be passed from one individual to another without great difficulty. It has also been shown by experimentation with these girls that they can act as unwilling couriers for information purposes.� BB 32

Ok i'm going to find more, but right now I have to go...
Will post later.
Chew on that for awhile.

Ellen Mariana is the one who filed lawsuit against the bush company.

Some prints about it:
new.globalfreepress.com.../12/11/220201
Another
www.yuricareport.com...

and here
www.yuricareport.com...

Ellen Mariani: 'Bush knew and let it happen'
9/11 widow files suit detailing 'a deadly and evil mixture of the Bush and bin Laden regimes'

Mariana's website

www.911forthetruth.com...

HERE'S THE LAWSUIT
nancho.net...

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
clinton was responsible. three times he had the chance to bomb him (bin laden) but did he, NO! im pretty sure clinto did it so a republican president would have to deal with it and to try and secure the white house for the dems for a long time.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
That's right. Blame Clinton. That's the default answer to anything forthe repugnant.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It's the dems faults, no, it's the repubs fault...
No it's the dems! No it's the republicans!

Both are crooked, both are at fault, but the truth is, it wasn't the terrorists who we were told are the terrorists, I think they might have been looking in the mirror when they were pointing the finger.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

Perhaps you could not see it as a possibility because you haven't really looked into the fact that it has happened before, and is documented.

Why is it that the Feds paid an Egyptian to plan and carryout the 1993 attack on the WTC?

I will provide mainstream information for you to gaze at, but now I have to work so I will not be able to until late.

So be patient

Oh, now EVERY attack by radical islam on Americans is paid for by the Us Government? You are truely, truely insane.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join