It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: The Feds did it.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
In all my experiences in the battle of ideas, why is it repugnants need 10 people to convey one or two thoughts?

Because that is what it takes to beat ideas into your head. It wouldn't be so hard if you would only give us the same consideration that you demand us to give you.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
No.

A bunch of middle eastern redneck religious fanatics did it.

Why is that so hard to swallow?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
No.

Terrorists did it.

We let it happen to ourselves.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
In all my experiences in the battle of ideas, why is it repugnants need 10 people to convey one or two thoughts?

Because that is what it takes to beat ideas into your head. It wouldn't be so hard if you would only give us the same consideration that you demand us to give you.

No because it REQUIRES 10 of you to convey one thought.Kinda like how many repugns does it take to screw a light bulb...

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

The biggest mass murderer of all is Bush---let's just get that clear now. He loves the kill from looking at his history. Saddam was never a threat and Bush lied to the American people so as to relish in killing even more.

Do you actually believe the lies you post? You never, NEVER give a reputable source for your bullshiite. It�s really amazing. And as far as Bullies, you, sir, are the biggest one on the board. There isn�t a poster here whom has disagreed with you that you haven�t tried to shout down with name calling and bombastic pontification.

Bush a mass murderer. Quit sniffing the airplane glue, dufus. Loves to kill? History? Holy Shiite, you are an idiot. Where do you get this crap from? Saddam murdered millions for ethnic and political reasons, and tortured millions more. If the Sore-Looserman ticket had litigated their way into the Oval office and had gone into Iraq, you would have called them the �Great Liberators of the Iraqi People�. Saddam was a threat to the entire world, as is radical Islam. The only thing that is clear is that you are a radical leftist that will tell any lie, twist any fact to put forth your biased, bigoted claims.

The guy calls me a Kentucky Fried but I'm a racist for telling the truth--that you, Rufus, are a backwater, sister-loving, buck-toothed unwashed country moron. ITS NOT MY FAULT. BUT, BACK TO THE PROGRAM.

Now I KNOW Mommy is helping you write this. you actually put more that four words together in the same sentence. Nice try, but as you said previously, you don�t know me, and of course, you are wrong. And an idiot.

Say the lie often enough and people will believe it. Challenge it and it falls apart. Now, why would Clinton turn down Osama? What sense does that make when Al Queda was a major issue with Clinton? Answer me WHY? It doesn't make sense. And don't give me any bull# cornbread response--give me a factual one from a source (and not NewsMax, Faux, or Worldnet Daily). Then, again, why would Bush allow the bin Laden family to escape after 9-11? And I have PROOF of that....

propagandamatrix.com...

I have no idea why Clinton turned Osama down. You�re the apologist, you tell us all. Telling the lie often enough is what you are doing, Bucko. It�s a fact, you know it, I know it, the world knows it. Sudan offered Clinton Bin Ladin�he refused. He tried to get the Saud�s to take him. They refused. Clinton could have had him, he was too much of a moron to do so. It�s part of public record, part of the Congressional record. Quit lying�you know it�s true.

Besides, who the HELL are YOU to tell others where to get their links from, you pompous azz! The ONLY things you quote from are the radical leftist anti-Bush sites that havent had a thread of truth posted to them since their inception!!!! What an azz!! The reason I have posted the newsmax link is that it links directly to a transcript and audio link from ABC. Is that main stream enough for you? Listen and read...or have Mommy read it for you

And if you weren't such an idiot, you would know that the Bin Laden family, other than Osama, has not broken any laws, had not supported Osam in any way, and had in fact disowned him YEARS before 9/11. They did not "escape" the USA as you erroniously put it to lay some twisted lying slant on it to again try to lay some sort of blame on GWB, they left the country legally, as they were in fear for their lives due to the actions of their outlaw sibling.

www.newsmax.com.../8/12/24124
www.outlookindia.com...
www.roanoke.com...

I posted it to put the lie to you saying that Clinton had no plan for the USS Cole. He did and gave it to the present adminsitratoin---which did nothing.

Ummm�sorry�it puts forth no such thing. Your spin makes, as usual, no sense what so ever. Try again

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

No because it REQUIRES 10 of you to convey one thought.Kinda like how many repugns does it take to screw a light bulb...

You know, Kernal...If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to ride a motor-scooter around the inside of a Cheerio...

Same as most Demoncraps......

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Wrong again, I am really starting to get annoyed with your fourth grade comebacks. How old are you again?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
Been saying this since September 12, 2001 Bush knew and was behind it.

The strange collapse of WTC 7
Was there really a steel-melting inferno inside the WTC?
The 1993 WTC bombing was ALLOWED to happen!
Another Anomaly in the Case Against Zacarias Moussaoui
100 million dollars vanished from the WTC before they collapsed.
THE "CONTROLLED" COLLAPSE OF WTC-7
Unanswered Questions about the attack on the WTC
Passengers on United Airlines Flight 93
Passengers on United Airlines Flight 175
911 - THE BASIC QUESTIONS
The FBI shutdown of Arab websites in the days leading up to 9/11
The Complete 9/11 Timeline
911 - THE BASIC QUESTIONS
The five dancing Israelis arrested on 9/11
Bush at Booker Elementary - the video that proves that 9/11 was not a surprise
Bush's lie about seeing the first WTC plane impact
The 9/11 USAF Stand Down
The 9/11 hijackings - an inside job?
7 of the 19 alleged 9/11 hijackers are still alive
The World Trade Center demolition - an analysis
Was there really a steel-melting inferno inside the WTC?
The controlled collapse of WTC 7
The "Arrive onMonday" FEMA tape
All 9/11 airports served by same company
9/11 inside trades lead to CIA
9/11 - what did the government know and when did it know it?
Foreign currency traders helped themselves to over $100 million just before the WTC collapsed!
Another Anomaly in the Case Against Zacarias Moussaoui
Instant Messages To Israel Warned Of WTC Attack
Top Pentagon Officials Cancel Flights On September 10, 2001
Stranger then fiction.
FAKE TERROR - THE ROAD TO WAR AND DICTATORSHIP
Tim Osman
PROTECTING THE TERRORISTS / ALLOWING THEM TO ATTACK

oh Pull-EASE!!!!

Give us all a break...

whatreallyhappened.com should be called "whatwejustpulledoutofourass.com

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Ok, lets get a census, (Yes) for the feds and bush did it. (No) for the feds and bush didnt do it.

YES

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by SpittinCobra]

You post is too stupid to give an answer to....

which is, of course, why the Kernal gave you one....

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by Affirmative Reaction]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Wrong again, I am really starting to get annoyed with your fourth grade comebacks.

Why? Cause its true?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
oh Pull-EASE!!!!

Give us all a break...

Well, put. Nothing but pure psuedo science bunk.

How bout' thebogeymandidit.com

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Wrong again, I am really starting to get annoyed with your fourth grade comebacks.

Why? Cause its true?

You mean you are in fourth grade?

That explains alot. Serves me right for thinking that I was having a debate with an adult. Next time I will take your age into account and not use big words on you.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
oh Pull-EASE!!!!

Give us all a break...

Well, put. Nothing but pure psuedo science bunk.

How bout' thebogeymandidit.com

Hey...I believe in the Boogeyman....

Oh...wait...that's Kernal.....sorry

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction
Do you actually believe the lies you post? You never, NEVER give a reputable source for your bullshiite.

Lie. I always give a source. everyone knows that, liar.

Bush a mass murderer. Quit sniffing the airplane glue, dufus. Loves to kill? History? Holy Shiite, you are an idiot. Where do you get this crap from?

He killed as governor with those on death row. Texas had the most inmates killed on death row than any other state. What did he do with a woman on death row who had found Jesus and was rehabilitating others? THROW THE SWITCH! AND HE EVEN MADE FUN OF HER AFTERWARDS! Now, he's in the White House and he's killing even more, Afghans, Iraqis, American soldiers, Americans at the WTC---it doesn't matter!

Saddam murdered millions for ethnic and political reasons, and tortured millions more. Saddam was a threat to the entire world, as is radical Islam. The only thing that is clear is that you are a radical leftist that will tell any lie, twist any fact to put forth your biased, bigoted claims.

You are truly an unaldulterated, Kool-Aid sipping, goose-stepping repugnant idiot. Where did he get the means to kill all those Kurds? THE U.S.! Namely, Bush & co. We didn't even care when he was doing it! Now, we care, Rufus? Now, Saddam is some global supervillian that needs to be stopped when he cant even leave his own country? You are just a dummy.

I have no idea why Clinton turned Osama down.

Because its a lie.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
only thing i want to know is why did bush fly to iraq last thanksgiving with helicopters being shot down and what not. there is something to this, bush didn't go over there to serve some turkey to the troops.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Lie. I always give a source. everyone knows that, liar.

But they aren't reputable. Not many of them come from that list of sources that you provided me that you yourself use to get the news.

He killed as governor with those on death row. Texas had the most inmates killed on death row than any other state. What did he do with a woman on death row who had found Jesus and was rehabilitating others? THROW THE SWITCH! AND HE EVEN MADE FUN OF HER AFTERWARDS! Now, he's in the White House and he's killing even more, Afghans, Iraqis, American soldiers, Americans at the WTC---it doesn't matter!

Where is your proof of any of those claims? Are you against the death penalty?

You are truly an unaldulterated, Kool-Aid sipping, goose-stepping repugnant idiot. Where did he get the means to kill all those Kurds? THE U.S.! Namely, Bush & co. We didn't even care when he was doing it! Now, we care, Rufus? Now, Saddam is some global supervillian that needs to be stopped when he cant even leave his own country? You are just a dummy.

He killed the Kurds with chemical weapons that he produced in his own labs you moron. How could you read so many news sources and not see that for yourself? He used everything from chemical weapons to guys with sharp sticks in an effort to commit genocide on the Kurds.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Where is your proof of any of those claims? Are you against the death penalty?

152 EXECUTIONS AS GOVERNOR OF TEXAS
www.tdcj.state.tx.us...

Although he said he was anguished by the decision, in an interview in Talk magazine, writer Tucker Carlson described Bush mimicking the woman's final plea for her life. "'Please,' Bush whimpers, his lips pursed in mock desperation, 'don't kill me.'"
- Time Magazine

He killed the Kurds with chemical weapons that he produced in his own labs you moron. How could you read so many news sources and not see that for yourself? He used everything from chemical weapons to guys with sharp sticks in an effort to commit genocide on the Kurds.

I SAW THE DAMN FILM WHERE RUMSFELD MET UP WITH SADDAM, IDIOT! EVEN SHOOK HANDS WITH HIM!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I SAW THE DAMN FILM WHERE RUMSFELD MET UP WITH SADDAM, IDIOT! EVEN SHOOK HANDS WITH HIM!

What is your point, we choose to support him against IRAN because it was the lesser of two evils.

We did tell him to commit genocide, he came up with that all by himself.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

You post is too stupid to give an answer to....

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by Affirmative Reaction]

Ok, it is what it is..... it could be tommorow, next week, ten years from now, something is going to happen to bring light of the truth. I dont care what source you use, all tell 65% truths, none are 100%.

I dont know why I feel so strongly about this, but I know In my heart, If bush was not in office, 9-11 would not have happen.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

What is your point, we choose to support him against IRAN because it was the lesser of two evils.

We did tell him to commit genocide, he came up with that all by himself.

Even so, we permitted it and so now we can't use it as an excuse to invade and kill by the thousands.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join