It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Ordered 102,000 Boxcars With Shackles!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I'm not sold on this idea either.

But...
It makes sense that if a government need to prepare for massive civil unrest, and massive arrests as a result, they'll need transportation for those prisoners.

Look, you already have laws which allow you to be arrested and held indefinitely without charge. People are increasingly being arrested up and down your country for merely voicing their opinion in a protest.
It seems you can't have a peaceful protest in the US without hundreds of riot police acting like rabid dogs waiting in formation to take out the weakest of the herd with tear gas and batons.

FEMA, rightly or wrongly, have a responsibility to work with these laws and prepare to act. On paper it'll all make sense.
If the law states that you cannot protest legally, that you must be prevented from doing so and then detained, FEMA has a responsibility to include provisions for this scenario.
There are simply not enough police vehicles or detention centers known to the public to facilitate this, which is why we may see train transportation and the "camps" under the Rex 84 idea.

While there is little evidence to prove to me one way or another that this is in action/preparation, it seems only logical that it would be.

It is the job of FEMA to make preparations for the most likely scenarios, and massive civil unrest is a likely scenario along with terrorism and natural catastrophe. These latter scenarios are probably why these camps exist too, they're multipurpose sites that can either handle the evacuation of people from a danger zone by rail, the detention of people arriving by rail after or due to civil unrest, and the treatment of people in an outbreak etc.

It seems like quite a reasonable action when you really consider it. What is unreasonable, however, are the laws allowing citizens to be treated in such a way.
The people have a right to protest, and, as I'm sure I've seen, it was once encouraged by the founders of your laws that the people should rise up and remove power from your government should that government threaten your freedom and liberty.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I'm on the fence regarding these rail cars. I don't think it really matters what kind of a train, bus, plane, or boat is used. If the government intends to transport you they will use whatever means they have. ie: when hurricane ike was coming, they rounded up some regular looking busses.

After seeing a video of a kid being shot in the back at the same stop I used to sit at day in and day out commuting to work in Oakland I really believe there's not much else that should or will suprise me in the future.

It's definitely not getting better.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Just out of curiosity, where would one go to hide 100000+ box cars?

They would hide them in remote sections of railroad tracks in the countryside. Away from prying eyes and bring them in when they need them.

As far as the guillotines are concerned, that was reported in the 1990's. I remember seeing the reports of them being brought in by ship into Florida.

Honestly, without actual photographs of these railcars, its all supposition. Until someone can find them, take the photos and post them here, we will never know for sure that they exist.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Evisscerator

where exactly are these 600mile + stretches of ` remote track ` ?? that never gets used other than to store these elusive " fema boxcars "

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Evisscerator

where exactly are these 600mile + stretches of ` remote track ` ?? that never gets used other than to store these elusive " fema boxcars "

There are locations all over every country capable of housing military supplies, emergency supplies, replacement infrastructure... just because they are not advertised as such does not mean these places do not exist. In fact, they are kept so secretive under the defense procedures of any nation.

I used to work at a sensitive site in the UK. It was a defense contractor, but the majority of people had no idea it was there or what they did on the site. It was just another company that happened to have a military contract with the government.

I can guarantee you that if such vehicles exist, they are held in several locations across the country, monitored and secure under defense contract, and probably with no visible signs of company ownership of the site.

I don't believe that a company would leave such things out in the open able to be stumbled upon (and damaged) by anyone. These companies would have a contract to fulfill and the security of such would involve insurance and maintenance also.

It doesn't prove the existence of these vehicles, but to deny the entire scenario because there are a few aspects that seem "unlikely" is idiotic.

Again, it is far more likely that the government and FEMA have made provisions for the transportation of massive numbers of detained people. They are paid to prepare for likely emergencies, and under current US law, the detention of massive numbers of people is a likely possibility as the economy becomes worse and the probability of civil unrest increases.

It's their job to think of these scenarios and prepare.
You should instead be arguing against the laws that make this a requirement. Why is it becoming a criminal act in the US to protest against your government?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
THese empty car transport boxcars are everywhere. I just saw about a 1/4 mile of them at a stand still over the weekend on a set of tracks in the suburbs.

They certainly aren't being used to transport cars nowadays. All of the cars are piling up in the ports or at the plants.

Why go through the trouble of welding shackles in the cars when you can just pile people in and lock the doors??

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Quarantine

Looks like to me that this is part of one of Phil Schneider's lectures back in 1995.

Schneider's Worries About Government Factions, Railroad Cars and Shackle Contracts

"Now, I am very worried about the activity of the federal government. They have lied to the public, stonewalled Senators, and have refused to tell the truth in regard to alien matters. I can go on and on. I can tell you that I am rather disgruntled. Recently, I knew someone who lived near where I live in Portland, Oregon. He worked at Gunderson Steel Fabrication where they make railroad cars. Now, I knew this fellow for the better part of 30 years, and he was kind of a quiet type. He came in to see me one day, excited, and he told me "they're building prisoner cars." He was nervous. Gunderson, he said, had a contract with the federal government to build 107,200 full length railroad cars, each with 143 pairs of shackles. There are 11 sub-contractors in this giant project. Supposedly, Gunderson got over 2 billion dollars for the contract. Bethlehem Steel and other steel outfits are involved. He showed me one of the cars in the railyards in North Portland. He was right. If you multiply 107,200 times 143 times 11, you come up with about 15,000,000. This is probably the number of people who disagree with the federal government. No more can you vote any of these people out of office. Our present structure of government is "technocracy," not democracy ,and it is a form of feudalism. It has nothing to do with the republic of the United States. These people are God-less, and have legislated out prayer in public schools. You can get fined up to $100,000 and two years in prison for praying in school. I believe we can do better. I also believe that the federal government is running the gambit of enslaving the people of the United States. I am not a very good speaker, but I'll keep shooting my mouth off until somebody puts a bullet in me, because it's worth it to talk to a group like this about these atrocities.

www.apfn.org... (scroll somewhere in the middle of the page)

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
My Opinion:

If it ever happens you can come to my house and do the "told you so" dance on my front lawn, but, until then this is the biggest load of crap I have ever read. Its just not gonna happen and you will never convince me.

Attacking the citizens of the US would be the biggest military blunder in history.

Can you imagine civilian guierilla warfare tactics in a city the size of New York, Chicago, LA or Detroit? The US military is not big enough to take on the population of the US. If just 10% of the US would rise up in arms, it would be a 30 million person army broken into small fighting units. The US army would be ripped apart. I have total faith in the common man being able to break the back of the US military.

This is just an opinion and should never be taken as fact.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by wdkirk]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

As far as I see no one has suggested that the citizens are going to be attacked.

This thread is about the creation of vehicles for transporting large numbers of prisoners. I know what you are relating it to, but that is not what is being discussed here.

Again, FEMA are supposed to prepare for every major emergency. High on that list of probable emergencies is massive civil unrest.

Now, thinking logically, how do you propose a government would facilitate the following:

Arrest of dissidents/protesters/violent anarchists
Transportation of massive numbers of people away from urban areas
Detention of massive numbers of people

Now, assuming that there were several major incidents of terrorism or natural catastrophe in various cities:

How would you evacuate massive numbers of people?
How would you control these people to prevent the spread of disease or to control the dissent of the angry amongst them?
In what way would you facilitate the processing and treatment of these people?

If you actually consider all of these questions with a sensible attitude, you'll soon come to the conclusion that FEMA would use rail transport, when road access is likely out of the question in any of these situations. You'd also sensibly find that detention/treatment/processing facilities would also be needed, accessible by rail.

I can understand why people would refuse to accept such ideas, but FEMA would be neglecting their responsibilities if they DIDN'T plan in all these ways.

The extermination of a % of the population is another idea with no credibility or common sense, but everything else regarding prison transport and detention is extremely probable and likely in the increasingly possible climate of civil unrest.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
First of all, thanks to the late Bill Cooper for exposing this in his book Behold a Pale Horse. Maybe we do know where the bailout money has gone. Afterall, Haliburton is the main investor for the FEMA camps. Also, please remember folks that prior to the unveiling of the Concentration Camps, people's neighbors were coming up missing without any explanation. I'm seeing this now with all the foreclosures. It's very easy to conceal a person's whereabouts once they have lost their home. I read an article shortly before Thanksgiving that quoted an elderly woman as saying that her good friend & neighbor of 24 years was foreclosed on & left without even saying goodbye & she hasn't heard from her since. Does this make sense to people? There's a book titled Can It Happen Again that discusses how people simply disappeared & nobody questioned anything because they were so caught up in their own lives. When finances are bad & you're trying to pay your bills, please don't become blind to what's happening around you. Economic collapse has been planned & is detailed in the Iron Mountain Report of 1961. This is the planned distraction in order to carry out the first steps of the New World Order where bloodshed & tyranny will try to prevail. If you still don't have enough evidence, read Executive Orders 10995 - 11005. These are the mortar holding the bricks in place. Best wishes to everyone & remain vigilant.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
As stated before these boxcars are for the transport of vehicles. I see these things all the time here in Michigan. They are still being used frequently. It's the most economic way of transporting vehicles around the country.

The "Shackles" welded to the sides are simply tie downs for the vehicles so they do not shift during transport.

However, how easy would it be to turn a regular vehicle freight transport boxcar into a FEMA Interment Death Camp transport rail car?

I mean it would be just silly to build a special car for the transport of prisoners when it's entirely plausible to use an existing design for the required purpose.

I mean we have photographic evidence of Auschwitz Why havent people photographed these supposed FEMA camps in such detail? I mean photography equipment nowadays is much more advanced, cheaper, smaller and better.

Besides does anyone have any definite proof of FEMA internment camps? Do we have locations? are these locations along rail lines? Are these locations remote enough? And finally, has anyone been taken to one of these locations by force and escaped to tell the tale?

[edit on 1/8/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The FEMA camps and boxcars have been shot full of holes so many times I can't believe someone would start another thread about them.

mikell

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The FEMA camps and boxcars have been shot full of holes so many times I can't believe someone would start another thread about them.

mikell

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
same website says mi6 is behind Mumbai

sensationalist nonsense with no proof to back it up

but hey spiders came from Mars yknow

really

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I have never seen anything that is 100% undeniable fact that the NWO and all this fema talk is going to happen, I do realize how ever that nothing is impossible, most people cant imagine something like this happening or don't want to. Some people live in a perfect world where according to them something like this can never ever happen. But all I have to say is that no harm will come from preparing a little incase this does happen, There is nothing wrong with at least spending a minimum of time and money on a little ammo, food and various other supplies, you don't need to let it consume your life. But just accept the fact that it is possible. Don't anybody ever say that its impossible, because its not, implausible maybe... but not impossible. It happened once before in history and just because you may not have been alive or directly effected by it you need to understand that history can repeat itself.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If you would like to inspect some of these boxcars for yourself there is a FEMA controlled siding in Hammond Indiana next to highway 51 that is full of them. This should be easier to find than some "remote siding" somewhere in the "unnamed wilderness" that everyone else is alluding to. Lets` try to get specific people. You all seem to know someone who knows someone whos cousin etc. etc. but when it comes to hard evidence no one is showing. Here ya go kids!!! Happy Hunting!!! DIRT

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by smarteye

you are one sick puppy but a positive one. i for one do not like your outlook on the situation and believe you need to rethink this one.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This is pretty sad i mean the Nazis packed the jews in the boxcars and THEY were not even shackled. Just some advice guys i saw one or two posts about getting guns. So im not telling you guys what to do however i would not be posting such comments on a public thread. Think about it with the patriot act being used do you really want to be publicly talking about getting guns to fight the government. Just think about what you are posting and who can read these threads.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by smarteye

LOL.. that has been the way this problem has been soved for the last couple of thousand years... No mention of course of scrapping the money as debt with usury and the fractional reserve fraud game that causes the problem to begin with

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If these boxcars do exist and have the ability to transport 15-30million or so, well, I can see a great use for them, get all the illegals out of the country. That would certainly help with this depression we're going through!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join