It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Ordered 102,000 Boxcars With Shackles!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

She admitted that her husband finally told her that GUNDERSON WAS UNDER SECRET CONTRACT FROM THE US GOVERNMENT TO PRODUCE THESE PRISONER BOXCARS. She also admitted that Gunderson had a satellite factory for a boxcars with shackles operation in Texas.

I called Col. Jim Ammerman in Texas, famous military Patriot-lecturer against martial law, and told him about this. He replied, “A friend of mine who is a metal welder called me recently, and said he had gone to apply for a job in offered in Texas for welding. When he was told that it involved WELDING SHACKLES INTO BOXCARS, he declined the job!”

: SOURCE :

I think the time for any skeptics to accept the fact that we are in for gloomy times sooner rather than later. FEMA is NOT an organization assembled to keep our best interests in order.

My suggestion: stock up on assault rifles and ammo before it's too late. One individual with an arsenal of weapons may not stop the gang of government thugs, but enough of us will make mighty fine statement.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
they must be expected an awfully big "hurricane" and lots of looters.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Eh, I'm not afraid at all, I just hope I have the chance to kill some of the SS troopers that come for me before I go down.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

These trains and boxcars have been around for some time, though.

Perhaps the result of a plan that has gone out of gas or hit a roadblock of sorts, and it's just languishing in the backwoods, one can only hope.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Interesting, but just something i noted in the link you posted.

They described boxcars, in this case painted black, with shackles welded into them and a modern guillotine at the head of each boxcar inside.As they were photographing mountain scenery, they decided to follow railroad tracks into the wilderness so as to not get lost. This is how they came upon these boxcars with shackles.

there is no mention of photographs of these boxcars and they don't seem to be included in the report, i find this disturbing. any thoughts on the omission?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
These supposed boxcars with shackles have been discussed at length on ATS...I was able to find a multitude of threads in regards to them all the way back to 2004! I'd think if there was some sort of FEMA conspiracy they'd have already put it into play?

NWO Boxcars With Shackles

Unused Rail Cars

Railcars with Attached Shackles

FEMA Camp Boxcar Activity Seen Today

American Government Planning

Just to name a few.

Michelle

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'm not discounting the fact that these boxcars are real but IF they are for new car transport then why are there no pictures to show this? Surely this is not secret information that can't be photographed. I would like to see pictures with cars being loaded into them.
And why would FEMA need these "auto" transporting boxcars? Are they going to be going in "auto" transport business?
Why are they being stored in remote areas? Shouldn't they be transporting "autos" if that's what they are for?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Exactly, WHERE ARE THE PICTURES? All we have is heresay, no proof. Not saying this isn't true, but I would like to see a picture of a boxcar WITH A GUILLOTINE before I start believing THAT. How would the govt. explain that type of boxcar's use when confronted with photographic proof?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
With the economy the way it is and the jobless rate shooting up, I can't believe you all would object to creating new jobs. The men who build the cars, welders who install the shackles, the train conductor who drives to where the brick layers built the prison, where a plumber intalled the pipes for the gas chambers that give the bakers bodies to bake.

Adding jobs by getting rid of the jobless.

Made in America

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by smarteye

you need help.

not a one liner

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by VampyrOsis

I'm sure he/she was being sarcastic.

Interesting - the mention of gullotines. I heard about them back in the early '90s' and dismissed it. I thought it was way out there. Guess not.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Yes this was widely talked about under the Clinton Administration but goes back to Reagan under REX 84.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muundoggie
I'm not discounting the fact that these boxcars are real but IF they are for new car transport then why are there no pictures to show this? Surely this is not secret information that can't be photographed. I would like to see pictures with cars being loaded into them.

Are you saying you've never seen car-carrier train cars in general, or are you referring to these specific train cars?

Cause there's a place I drive by frequently where they offload cars from trains to ship out to local dealers. There are plenty of these car-carrier train cars there.

Google Maps Street View

Google Maps

[edit on 7-1-2009 by nataylor]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
What baffles me is the sheer number. 102,000. Now I am sure we can somehow by elimination find out what they are for.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It works out to approx 15 Million per cumulative load...and it the trains ran 2 loads/week for 2 months....well you can do the math.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Ok, I only had a few mins but came up with these:

This is the picture of the supposed FEMA shackled boxcars from the original link from the OP.

These 2 pictures are of an AMTRAK Auto Train...boxcars specifically for transportation of vehicles.

This is an automobile transport boxcar from the Ford Plant in Georgia

And a closeup of the inside of one

The "shackled boxcars" look pretty darn similar to the vehicle transport boxcars. I can almost see how one might think there are shackles inside from the last picture posted but alas...they are only for cars.

Perhaps people are seeing them abandoned or in odd rural places because there are not as many cars to be transported these days...

Michelle

edit to add info

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Michelle129]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Heres some more scary bed-time reading. I'm not one to say this all definitely true but these are the words of a man who is very well decorated and has allegedly served as an inspector for the Joint Chiefs of Staff....I'm a veteran myself and I should heed the words of another but I sure do hope he's wrong.

philadelphians.50megs.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the pics. I estimated 15 cars per wagon. So that's about 1,500,000 cars.
So, why is FEMA in need of transporting 1,500,000 cars?

EDIT: Also, this wagons are not built to be used only once...so lets multiply by 10-50 times. Now that comes close to 15,000,000 - 50,000,000 units of some sort. Hmmmm....what's the population of the US?

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Benarius]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Benarius

have they ordered them? i'm not sure they have. a lot of people say FEMA have them but i haven't seen anything to make me believe it.

they might have a few because they are big, so they would be useful for transporting a lot of supplies efficiently. just a thought.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Why the need to transport 1.5 million cars? Perhaps there is a reason to expect the transportation and shipping industries will fail, perhaps NAFTA (or the new SPP) is anticipating mass migration event; or maybe they are expecting to run a rail line between Japan and the US. Maybe even they could use it to transport military forces intra-continentally...

I understand the skepticism, but really. over a hundred thousand box cars? For FEMA? At what price, and who owns the contractor. Will they need to be 'bailed out'?

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
If this were the "Price is Right", I bid $10,001 on a shackle equiped rail car. Just a guess. That would be a little over a billion dollars for 102,000 cars. From what I read it seems that the average car is 40 feet long, thats like 773 miles of cars.

[edit on

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join