It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Ordered 102,000 Boxcars With Shackles!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

The problem is that none of you on the pro-FEMA boxcar side are paying attention. This story about the 102000 boxcars being made/contracted out is from back in like 1995, NOT 2009.

So to say why would they be making 100000 auto boxcars when the auto industry is in shambles makes no sense whatsoever. Look on page one at my links...the top one is this SAME story on this SAME board from 2004.

And then look at Telos' post on page 5...again the SAME story about 100000 some odd "shackled boxcars" from 1995! This story is at the very least 13 years old. These boxcars are not new and/or recently made items.

Michelle

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

They were sucked up by a mothership piloted by Reptilians and David Icke and deposited at the fictional Avon Park Concentration Camp. Trust me, if the Clintons stashed guillotines in Florida, some pissed off soldier would have let that slip during the Monica scandal. Either document these claims or get help, some of you sound like you really want this crap to happen.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by md11forever

OLD NEWS IS REAL see links and wake up sheeple

www.infowars.com...
www.infowars.com...

OSAAMA

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I give up. No amount of evidence, discussion, or first-hand knowledge of these AUTO CARRIERS or the railroad industry, operating practices, etc, will make people stop thinking these are FEMA death cars.

I've tried presenting evidence, along with my first-hand knowledge from working in the industry. As have others who know what these cars are actually used for...but to no avail.

I guess people will see what they want to see. Ya'll have at it- I'm done.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by md11forever]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Wow! It never fails me how many fools will repeatedly post to something they know little to nothing about and claim that they have 'evidence' one way or another when they have nothing.

Do your homework because there are pics and even (don't know if they have all been removed yet) vids of the human transport 'cars' on youtube. There is a lot of track and also many 'restricted' areas throughout this county's vast land and just because they don't have a scrolling neon sign on the side parked in Grand Central Station doesn't mean that they don't exist because they do as do the benches and shackles (again, do your research).

Just because you don't believe in something doesn't make it false... an the same note, not everything you come across is true or accurate.

'They' cannot and will not be stopped because we are not resisting human forces (those of us who are Resistors, I hope all of you are or you're wasting your time on this site) but the advancement of their plans CAN be delayed. You can be part of the 'solution' or continue to go around with closed 'eyes' and be a WILLING part of their plans.

Go ahead immature people and flame me now. Attaking others online is a lot easier for ya'll than to actually helping out appearantly.

-Doc

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by smarteye

Hey the oven commment about bakers, I'm German and my grandfather died in a concentration camp! He fell off the gaurd tower! lol

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Sure, they're auto cars. Big deal?

I don't see the point in defining what type of rail car is in the photo. The idea behind the thread is to determine whether or not FEMA or another contracted government agency owns rail cars suitable for transportation of prisoners. You cannot tell me that we don't have a single prison car in this country owned by a federal or contracted federal agency. The debate is on what their use will be, not what kind of car some crackpot put up on a website. It's a valid question.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I have to wonder if this is a trick by France to spend US dollars on neck carvers. Just kidding.

Sounds like something to check into. Maybe one of us is onsite and can give us the real scoop.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Quarantine

very interesting. Could it be that these are being constructed for deportation of illegal immigrants? Im just saying our government isnt going to shackle everyday joes. They COULD,but they wont. They know better than anyone that the general public wont stand for it. Couple that with police and military people already stating that IF things go that route, they will work from the inside to bring it down. I just hope its either for illegal immigrants or maybe they are even shipping them overseas? cant say for sure but is scary.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thegreatone

That's the general consensus. Every official story I have heard pertaining to prison cars were for that very reason, I'm more inclined to believe them. I don't doubt for a second that there has been talk of American roundups, with all the Rex-84 and Martial Law talk it's hard to say what the future holds. It's things like this that you could run with in so many directions and any one of them may contain bits of truth. Whatever the case, it's not worth losing sleep over until/if it happens.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
You can't debunk the idea that these cars exist, just because you say they are train cars. It doesn't take the greatest military mind to realize that the cars would be camouflaged. It's not like it would take a lot of effort to outfit any train car to haul people to their death. Comfort won't be an issue. The so-called shackles most likely are for tying down the the cars for transport.
Sure they would make great death-cars; as my van would could become a super Ice Cream Man truck.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
1. I don't see how FEMA is connected to these auto-transport trains
2. I don't think Phil Scheider seems like a reliable source.
3. You'd think that they could come up for a better description of car-securers than "shackles"

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This all reminds me of those casket liners down in ... where was it? Georgia?

There is also some hub-bub going on about transportable jails.

And remember ... continuity of government MEANS change of government.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Quarantine

People keep saying that FEMA is buying thses railcars that supposedly have shackles and chains in them. Even people have claimed that FEMA has ordered these cars and are in posession of them. There is no evidence what so ever to support this claim. There are no pictures that support any so-called evidence that these cars exist. Most of the pictures that people have posted on here claiming that the railroad car in the picture are "Prison Cars," while the cars themselves are nothing but tri-level autoracks. These cars usually make trains up by themselves or some can be found on just Plain Jane freight train. Nowadays, most of these cars are sitting in either staging yards or in a holding facility since the auto industry is on its heels.

Speaking as a "Railway Enthusiast," I know what autoracks look like both inside and out. The shackles that you call them are only there to hold automobiles in place while they are in transit after final assembly to their unloading facilities that vary from automaker to automaker and dealer to dealer. These cars can go just about anywhere in the United States and Canada with clearance heights and width restrictions permitting. With these cars, it makes it more efficient and cheaper to transport new automobiles to dealerships rather than just by shipping new automobiles in fewer numbers by truck. The arrangements in these cars can vary to accompany up to sixteen compact cars, eight full-sized sedans, or six full-sized sport utility vehicles.

These cars have had major improvements over the past thirty five to fourty plus years that autoracks have been in service on American railroads. It used to be when the "new" idea of transporting automobiles by rail came about. The railroads or rail car manufactuers either built the cars themselves or they just simply added a second and a third level to a traditional flatcar. This brought about the enclosed bi-level autorack in the early to mid 1970s which would protect automobiles in transit from the assembly plant to the off-loading facilities. Sometime around 1980 or 81, Trailer Train Coporation came up with the idea of increasing capacity on autoracks by just adding a third level to the popular bi-level autoracks that had been in service for the past ten years. Due to height and clearance restrictions on some railroad lines, most of these cars take whatever railroad lines that seem to be able to handle these excess height cars without any sort of problems.

reply to post by Michelle129

Those are some nice pictures of some autoracks right there Michelle. The first photo is of a Trailer Train Corporation AutoMax autorack that has been leased to the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway. The second and third photos are of the Aluminum Vehicle Carriers (AVCs) built by Johnstown America in Johnstown, Pennsylvania around the 2000 - 2001. Yes indeed, these carriers are still in use on Amtrak's famous Auto-Train Service that runs between Lorton, Virginia and Sanford, Florida.
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

The photos that you have in your post there a nothing more than tool cars that have been converted either from old troop sleepers or old boxcars. I also see that you have some more Auto-Max Articulated Carriers in that last photo. Again, all it is is just a plain old autorack on steroids.

My question is.

Why are you starting what has turned out to be nothing but a load of fear mongering that has been going on here on ATS for the past three to four years? I, for one, have not seen any evidence to support this story of FEMA posessing so-called "Prison Cars." It's not that hard for most of us to see that these are nothing but Autoracks and AutoMaxes. All I have to ask is the following question to the author of the opening post. Have you ever seen an automobile/autoparts train in your life? If you have seen an autorack before you posted this. Why are you posting this in the first place? I do not know why this happens, but one of these threads seem to pop up out of nowhere when you least expect it. It always seems to be every six to eight months when one of these get posted. There is at least five or six topics like this that I have seen in the four years that I have been a member here. When a thread like this gets posted, I always have my doubts about them.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Wow it's amazing! even with all of the supporting evidence showing that these are simply auto transports and nothing more, there are some that refuse to believe otherwise, To me the evidence is clearly one sided with nothing to back up the claims of these"death cars" seriously can we just get over this one now and move on to something more productive?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
If these boxcars do exist and have the ability to transport 15-30million or so, well, I can see a great use for them, get all the illegals out of the country. That would certainly help with this depression we're going through!

i second that motion,,,,we can't even catch illegals but we're gonna round up the whole country,,,unlikely

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This is a canard, pure and simple, and an old one at that. No evidence, only hearsay. The fact is that anyone can say anything but it's another matter to actually provide proof.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
So I guess the assumption is that once they eliminate the leaders and organizers of the resistance, the rest of us "useless eaters" will just get in line and do as we are told. Throughout the history of civilizations, it has been shown that when a leader is killed, another from the rank & file will rise up to take his/her place.

It is only the elitists who believe that the masses do not have the ability to think for themselves. Perhaps that is why the "dumbing down" campaign has been so earnestly pursued, from fluoride, mass entertainment (TV, music, movies, etc), recreational drugs and junk foods. Perhaps we really have lost the ability to think for ourselves and are now just puppets of mass media manipulation.

As a member of the aging senior generation, I see the signs of this in our youth. When I talk to older folks about this, they understand what I am saying and have something to add to the topic. With the younger folks, it becomes almost impossible to get them to see that something is happening that might shake their world of illusions to its very core. They tend to laugh at the old man with his doom & gloom conspiracy theories. It creates a fear in me that we have already lost the battle.

"Resistance is futile"

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benarius
So, why is FEMA in need of transporting 1,500,000 cars?

Or getting directly to the heart of the matter - why do some people need to feel that FEMA is out to kill them? I already know the answer but go ahead, entertain me!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Homeland Security Contracts for Vast New Detention Camps
News Analysis/Commentary, Peter Dale Scott,
New America Media, Feb 08, 2006
Editor's Note: A little-known $385 million contract for Halliburton subsidiary KBR to build detention facilities for "an emergency influx of immigrants" is another step down the Bush administration's road toward martial law, the writer says.

BERKELEY, Calif.--A Halliburton subsidiary has just received a $385 million contract from the Department of Homeland Security to provide "temporary detention and processing capabilities."

The contract -- announced Jan. 24 by the engineering and construction firm KBR -- calls for preparing for "an emergency influx of immigrants, or to support the rapid development of new programs" in the event of other emergencies, such as "a natural disaster." The release offered no details about where Halliburton was to build these facilities, or when.

To date, some newspapers have worried that open-ended provisions in the contract could lead to cost overruns, such as have occurred with KBR in Iraq. A Homeland Security spokesperson has responded that this is a "contingency contract" and that conceivably no centers might be built. But almost no paper so far has discussed the possibility that detention centers could be used to detain American citizens if the Bush administration were to declare martial law.

For those who follow covert government operations abroad and at home, the contract evoked ominous memories of Oliver North's controversial Rex-84 "readiness exercise" in 1984. This called for the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to round up and detain 400,000 imaginary "refugees," in the context of "uncontrolled population movements" over the Mexican border into the United States. North's activities raised civil liberties concerns in both Congress and the Justice Department. The concerns persist.

"Almost certainly this is preparation for a roundup after the next 9/11 for Mid-Easterners, Muslims and possibly dissenters," says Daniel Ellsberg, a former military analyst who in 1971 released the Pentagon Papers, the U.S. military's account of its activities in Vietnam. "They've already done this on a smaller scale, with the 'special registration' detentions of immigrant men from Muslim countries, and with Guantanamo."

Plans for detention facilities or camps have a long history, going back to fears in the 1970s of a national uprising by black militants. As Alonzo Chardy reported in the Miami Herald on July 5, 1987, an executive order for continuity of government (COG) had been drafted in 1982 by FEMA head Louis Giuffrida. The order called for "suspension of the Constitution" and "declaration of martial law." The martial law portions of the plan were outlined in a memo by Giuffrida's deputy, John Brinkerhoff.

In 1985, President Reagan signed National Security Decision Directive 188, one of a series of directives that authorized continued planning for COG by a private parallel government.

Two books, James Mann's "Rise of the Vulcans" and James Bamford's "A Pretext for War," have revealed that in the 1980s this parallel structure, operating outside normal government channels, included the then-head of G. D. Searle and Co., Donald Rumsfeld, and then-Congressman from Wyoming Dick Cheney.

After 9/11, new martial law plans began to surface similar to those of FEMA in the 1980s. In January 2002 the Pentagon submitted a proposal for deploying troops on American streets. One month later John Brinkerhoff, the author of the 1982 FEMA memo, published an article arguing for the legality of using U.S. troops for purposes of domestic security.

Then in April 2002, Defense Dept. officials implemented a plan for domestic U.S. military operations by creating a new U.S. Northern Command (CINC-NORTHCOM) for the continental United States. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld called this "the most sweeping set of changes since the unified command system was set up in 1946."

The NORTHCOM commander, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld announced, is responsible for "homeland defense and also serves as head of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD).... He will command U.S. forces that operate within the United States in support of civil authorities. The command will provide civil support not only in response to attacks, but for natural disasters."

John Brinkerhoff later commented on PBS that, "The United States itself is now for the first time since the War of 1812 a theater of war. That means that we should apply, in my view, the same kind of command structure in the United States that we apply in other theaters of war."

Then in response to Hurricane Katrina in Sept. 2005, according to the Washington Post, White House senior adviser Karl Rove told the governor of Louisiana, Kathleen Babineaux Blanco, that she should explore legal options to impose martial law "or as close as we can get." The White House tried vigorously, but ultimately failed, to compel Gov. Blanco to yield control of the state National Guard.

Also in September, NORTHCOM conducted its highly classified Granite Shadow exercise in Washington. As William Arkin reported in the Washington Post, "Granite Shadow is yet another new Top Secret and compartmented operation related to the military's extra-legal powers regarding weapons of mass destruction. It allows for emergency military operations in the United States without civilian supervision or control."

It is clear that the Bush administration is thinking seriously about martial law.
Many critics have alleged that FEMA's spectacular failure to respond to Katrina followed from a deliberate White House policy: of paring back FEMA, and instead strengthening the military for responses to disasters.

A multimillion program for detention facilities will greatly increase NORTHCOM's ability to respond to any domestic disorders.

Scott is author of "Drugs, Oil, and War: The United States in Afghanistan, Colombia, and Indochina" (Rowman & Littlefield, 2003). He is completing a book on "The Road to 9/11." Visit his Web site .

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join