It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many times do I have to repeat myself? .... Hollywood is pulling the ultimate mind trick on you.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nsaeyes
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!?

YES.

Do any of you know anything about this industry?

Yes; a four-year degree from a Big Ten University in Film/Video Production

Do any of you work in the movie industry?

Yes.

It's a business...like any other business, what's the rule of business?

Profit.

To make money!!! I write those movies all of you bitch about and do you want to know why myself and the others like me write those movies?

Presumably, a combination of a desire to express yourself and a desire to make some money in so doing.

Because we know that the masses are interested in them. Because we know they will spend an hour or two of thier day watching them. Because we know that people will spend $8 of thier hard earned money to watch them.

So it seems you're more into it for the money. Which is fine. The industry loves 'em like you. Your "artistic vision" is easily corrupted by the money. If you actually have sold a script, how quickly did you sign off on their re-write? Did you even have a say in it to begin with? Who's your agent? Which agency?

It's that simple. There is NO conspiracies,

You claim to be a writer, yet you write "There is NO conspiracies." Hmm...

no cover-ups, no government intrusions...

How do you know? If you're a writer, then you know that writers are at the bottom of the food chain in Hollywood. Right there with the Best Boy.

...and yes, there are many Jewish people who work in Hollywood...but, there are also a lot of Italians, and Irish and French, and English and Russians and Australians and Indians and every other ethnicity....

If you are suggesting for even one moment that our Judaic brethren don't run the show in LaLa Land, than you truly are fabricating your story. Yes, people of each ethnicity are represented; that's part of the whole point [or AGENDA] of Hollywood. If you actually knew what you were talking about, you'd know exactly what I mean. But, "as quiet as it's kept", it's a Jewish production. You might be too afraid to admit that, but it's about as obvious as saying the US Senate is full of WASPS.

And on that note of AGENDA; while you may be too busy trying to figure out which plot twist'll get you a fatter check, it just so happens that millions and millions of Americans have been conditioned and programmed throughout life, by tv/Hollywood/the music industry/etc., and some are creative types, and they wind up churning out stories that fit perfectly within the narrative arc and story elements that TPTB in Hollywood look for in the projects they green-light.

I am currently working on two movies, one which deals with the government and private security issues and another that deals with UFO's, alien races and the secret military space program and not ONCE, not one time have I ever been approached or contacted in anyway by a government official dealing with these topics....NOT ONE TIME....and these movies aren't exactly kind when it comes to putting the government in a rosy light.

So what? Who knows about this script? If you know anything about the NSA, you know that there are people out there who can find out anything they want to about you. Anything you've ever communicated, via any media, can be tracked and recorded. Just because yet another hack is tapping away on some police state script doesn't mean that the boogie man cares enough to let you know if he was watching you.

As far as "putting the government in a rosy light" [and I'm no writer like you, but go back, re-read that sentence of yours, and then pick up a thesaurus...and a style book, while you're at it]--the idea is not to paint the prettiest picture of the govt.; the agenda is to disrupt any sense of true stability and confidence in human beings. Instead of reminding people of the perennial philosophy, ultimately that each man and woman is capable of literally ANYTHING, instead we are led to believe that we must rely on something or someone external to "save" us, yet are constantly reminded that whatever we have "no choice" but to turn to for salvation, it will fail us. Yet people keep going back for more, because they don't know any better. It's one of the great ironies/paradoxes of society. And clearly, to the detriment of humanity's empowerment, it works.

This whole Hollywood/government conspiracy issue is retarded, I'm sorry to say.

Your marked level of emotion reveals that you're still on the outside looking in. Those who've worked in the industry long enough would be embarrassed to sing the praises of Hollywood like you have, rube.

Spielberg is not a government agent nor is anyone else.
How do you know anything about Steven Spielberg? Did he tell you that he doesn't consult with anyone from the government after you pitched him? C'mon. Quit making yourself out to be something you're not.

We work in an industry to earn a living and make money....just like you do. You work in whatever industry you do to earn a living. It's that simple.

Again--what agency are you with? You can at least tell us that, can't you? Of course, it's not hard to find out the names of some of them. Whatever. Keep doing your thing. Just recognize that we see you're full of...fantasy.

You obviously have a very limited understanding of things, especially how and why they work the way they do in Hollywood. Maybe you have sold a script; if so, it just goes to show how far standards have fallen--your English is laughable for someone claiming to be a paid writer.

And as far as whether or not Hollywood has an agenda beyond profit. OF COURSE IT DOES. We ALL know how powerful film can be. Why wouldn't TPTB utilize that power to influence people one way or another? To suggest otherwise is flat-out stupid.

[edit on 1.8.2009 by ItsTheQuestion]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nsaeyes

you are contributing to the negative reality that is being manifested by the collective thoughts brought about in your movies. make some positive # for a change. people are "interested" in what's going on in the govt because of all the secrets they know we keep. if you aren't getting information or contact from the govt i'm willing to bet you aren't important enough and someone above you involved with the project IS! there is no way all the information put in movies is just # you thought of own your own.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
If you create a world in which you have complete control and invite everyone to visit, they will leave with the desire to capture and be a part of that world. Hollywood has provided us with the world of our dreams for so long that we have lost a good part of ourselves in this illusion. Hollywood has gone from giving us what we think we want to telling us what we want. The problem is that too many people believe them.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Well, I think that's pretty obvious. I was watching an old John Wayne movie last night and really the gist of the movie is that people should be bad communicators and violence is a great solution to any frustration. Even simple movies are full of manipulation. This is partly conspiracy and partly the nature of the world and partly our conditioning in it. For most writers, destructiveness is a great solution to writers block. The nature of the world is the opposite of what "Evolution" would claim. The tendency is in degradation because the spirit is a very small % of matter here and has little capacity to overcome a downward nature. That applies to the conspiracy perpetrators themselves who are weak, ignorant and helpless against their own minds, bodies, influences.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

no problem my "artistic visionary" let's go over it;;

1)agency - Endeavor
2) Managerial company - anonymous content
3)budget of current film in pre-production - $80 million
4)they don't rewrite---I do
5)I didn't claim there weren't conspiracies (throrough reading of the posts might help you here) I said there wasn't a conspiracy in Hollyood by the government to control anyones mind....i.e. the government isn't telling any of us what to make.
6)the fact that you see your position as the bottom of the food chain, tells me a lot about where you currently are in your career. Hopefully it gets better for you and I mean that sincerely. I sit in rooms with some of the biggest producers, directors and actors currently working and collaborate...that's not the bottom of the food chain. I have personal dinners with these individuals...again, not the bottom of the food chain.

the position of "writer" is not the bottom of the food chain. the position of "not-working writer" is the bottom of the food chain.

7)and as for Spielberg, YES he did tell me that personally..because he's working with us on the next film dealing with the government CONSPIRACY regarding Alien contact and the military's secret space program.

Let me finish by saying this....You have stepped so far outside your little box on this you can't even imagine. It's this exact attitude that you have taken in terms of your divisiveness and smarter than thou that is keeping you at the bottom of the food chain (your words, not mine) and will NEVER allow you to find what you've come all the way from the Midwest to find.
I got to where I am because I'm nice to people, and I collaborate well with people and I don't call people's credentials into question in a way that will make me look like an ass when I find out who they really are.

There's nothing wrong with asking, "hey, who's your agency, or who reps you?" that's not offensive in any way and is quite normal.

but...when you get into all this other negative, childish, derogatory vomit from your mouth.....then you set yourself up for stupidity.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by nsaeyes]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I must say this is a good thread, i mainly watch Documentaries from David Icke, Ufology, Alex Jones or even nature programs, when a blockbuster type movie comes around i view it to see if i can identify any Illuminati Symbolism or any NWO subliminal messenging and conditioning. I must say most of the movies pumped out of Hollywood are full of this crap, example the new Wil Smith movie '7 Pounds' is about a remarkable guy who finds people who he will leave his donored body parts to after he commits suicide, This is a awesome thing to do (giving his bodyparts to help others, not the suicide) and shows true love but the thing that got me was he is a Tax Collector Agent hahahaha, so in other words the conditioning is Your tax man is a awesome humane person well thats the impression it left on me. Some other movies are 'City Of Ember' about people who stay in a Vault underground not knowing that there is an Outside world, they think their vault is the only world and they have a Corrupted Mayor who stores all the city's food away from the people and tells them there is no more food left and yes the mayor wears his Illuminati Masonic dress with the robe sort of like the masonic robes they wear in your University Graduation when u get your 1st degree initiation if you didn't realise and heaps more movies but what really annoys me is that they have alot of kids movies like for instance 'delgo' & 'bedtime stories' which has corporatocracy conditioning in them for goodness sakes. The best one of all though is Narnia 1 & 2, check out the symbolism in those. Anyway i dont watch the TV if i do it's to watch Animal Planet or a Documentary i research on. Say no to the TV cause it's not a family member in my home..

[edit on 8/1/09 by free_spirit_earth]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Ask yourself if this dialog sounds familiar? Even though it is, it is still funny.

Things to note:
Released same year as "Independence Day"
Evil is live backwards but also, Levi Zionists
Holding Company is called Virtucon---Virtue Con
Sophisticated Weather system called a "Laser"...Haarp Reference
Check out the sum they ask for....Bailouts
Number 2: America
Alota Vagina: Vatican
Scott: Christ to Levi

Anyway, check it out.

Dr. Evil: Gentlemen, I have a plan. It's called blackmail. The Royal Family of Britain are the wealthiest landowners in the world. Either the Royal Family pays us an exorbitant amount of money, or we make it seen that Prince Charles has had an affair outside of marriage and therefore would have to divorce!

Number Two: Prince Charles *did* have an affair. He admitted it, and they are now divorced.

Dr. Evil: Right, people you have to tell me these things, okay? I've been frozen for thirty years, okay? Throw me a frickin' bone here! I'm the boss! Need the info.
[pause]

Dr. Evil: Okay no problem. Here's my second plan. Back in the 60's, I had a weather changing machine that was, in essence, a sophisticated heat beam which we called a "laser." Using these "lasers," we punch a hole in the protective layer around the Earth, which we scientists call the "Ozone Layer." Slowly but surely, ultraviolet rays would pour in, increasing the risk of skin cancer. That is unless the world pays us a hefty ransom.

Number Two: [pause] That also already has happened.

Dr. Evil: #. Oh hell, let's just do what we always do. Hijack some nuclear weapons and hold the world hostage. Yeah? Good! Gentlemen, it has come to my attention that a breakaway Russian Republic called Kreplachistan will be transferring a nuclear warhead to the United Nations in a few days. Here's the plan. We get the warhead and we hold the world ransom for... ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

Number Two: Don't you think we should ask for *more* than a million dollars? A million dollars isn't exactly a lot of money these days. Virtucon alone makes over 9 billion dollars a year!

Dr. Evil: Really? That's a lot of money.
[pause]

Dr. Evil: Okay then, we hold the world ransom for...

Dr. Evil: One... Hundred... BILLION DOLLARS!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit_earth

"Some other movies are 'City Of Ember' about people who stay in a Vault underground not knowing that there is an Outside world, they think their vault is the only world and they have a Corrupted Mayor who stores all the city's food away from the people and tells them there is no more food left...."

Sounds a bit familiar. I think they should change the title to "Planet of Ember".

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

Hey Orangetom1999

Loved your thread on the meanings behind film plots - star wars, star trek etc. I have been looking into TPTB/NWO theories for a few years now but am only just starting to look into the Hollywood side of things. Whilst I think that the majority of independent/lower budget films are made purely for entertainment purposes it is abbundantly clear also that certain blockbusters have been and will continue to be used to condition the sheeple who know no better. Like you said in your thread the conditioning has been goiong on for sooo long in education etc that most people are blind to whats going on in front of their eyes. But that is one of the main ploys of the Luciferians. These worshippers of the light bringer use all the tricks in the book. They shine a bright light in your face to "illuminate"you whilst at the same time they give you the finger from the shadow behind the same light because they know that you can't see it. Talk about blinded by the light! Anyway I'm getting off topic. Having read your thread I will now be going out to buy a dvd player and rent the movies you have spoken about to see for myself. I have only seen star wars from the films you listed and there was plenty going on in that film so it will be interesting to see whats going on in these other blockbusters.
Again thanks for the info

weneedarevolution.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by nsaeyes

no problem my "artistic visionary" let's go over it;;

I am not your "artistic visionary." Your attempt at, what?, humor failed. But, you wrote it.

1)agency - Endeavor
2) Managerial company - anonymous content

Alright then. I'll take you at your word and stand, corrected.

3)budget of current film in pre-production - $80 million
4)they don't rewrite---I do

Well, you and I both know that that's an exception to the rule. And, all animosities aside, good for you.

5)I didn't claim there weren't conspiracies (throrough reading of the posts might help you here)

No, but you ridiculed the idea that there is a Hollywood agenda designed to tell people what to believe and to distract them from what actually works for people, in terms of self-actualization.

I said there wasn't a conspiracy in Hollyood by the government to control anyones mind....i.e. the government isn't telling any of us what to make.

And I stated more than once that they don't have to tell anyone exactly what to create. The seeds were planted long before the artist got his first pitch.

6)the fact that you see your position as the bottom of the food chain, tells me a lot about where you currently are in your career.

My career has nothing to do with working in Hollywood. And I never claimed to be a writer. I am quite content with what I do with my life, for the most part, and just so happen to make a comfortable living doing it. Could I have "made it" out there? Maybe, maybe not. Have I realized that such is not my path in life? Thankfully, yes.

Hopefully it gets better for you and I mean that sincerely.

Uh-huh. Thanks. I'd actually believe that if you didn't litter your post with more insults and rampant insecurities. But, hey, if there's no conflict, there's no story, right?

I sit in rooms with some of the biggest producers, directors and actors currently working and collaborate...that's not the bottom of the food chain. I have personal dinners with these individuals...again, not the bottom of the food chain.

IF what you say is true, and I'm going to follow my higher self and give you the benefit of the doubt here, than you know that, again, your own status as a writer, vs. what most writers go through, is certainly the exception, not the norm. Good for you.

the position of "writer" is not the bottom of the food chain. the position of "not-working writer" is the bottom of the food chain.

If that was a subtle attempt at an insult, I remind you yet again that I don't call myself a "writer," at least not in terms relevant to what we're discussing here.

And if not, your point is accepted, but let's say, for the sake of our discussion, that one should be "working" if they're going to call themselves a "writer." In which case, the "writer" is, for all intents and purposes, at/very near the bottom of the food chain. Which is a twisted reality, considering how crucial a good writer is to the entire process; but this is just one of many examples of how warped Hollywood, and society at-large, actually is.

7)and as for Spielberg, YES he did tell me that personally..because he's working with us on the next film dealing with the government CONSPIRACY regarding Alien contact and the military's secret space program.

What an incredible claim. But I made a decision to give you the benefit of the doubt, so I will continue to do just that. So it is truly an amazing story that Steven Spielberg, himself, personally conveyed to you that noone in any way connected the government has said anything to him about how he may want to possibly consider making this film you're referring to.

Let me finish by saying this....

Here it comes....

You have stepped so far outside your little box on this you can't even imagine.

Yup. I hurt your feelings. It's affirmative! So sorry. I'm not sure what you think you "know" about my "box", or what exactly you even meant by your childish [and, quite frankly, disappointingly un-imaginative] statement. Better luck next time, "writer".

It's this exact attitude that you have taken in terms of your divisiveness and smarter than thou that is keeping you at the bottom of the food chain (your words, not mine)

No, genius, I know the overwhelming feelings may have distracted you from what I stated, rather clearly, in my previous post, and more than once in this one--I am not a screenwriter. I am not a part of the same "food chain" as you.

And as far as my "attitude" is concerned. You're correct in observing that the hostility on my part reveals a desire to sow seeds of divisiveness, to coin a phrase. And, ultimately, that is not me doing my best, quite simply. However, the post of yours to which I responded was full of reactionary insults toward those of us who see Hollywood for what it truly is. You have taken that personally, and that is your choice. You're only human. Just like me.

"Smarter than thou"? Your words, ace. Not mine.

and will NEVER allow you to find what you've come all the way from the Midwest to find.

I'm still in the Midwest. And while "I still haven't found what I'm looking for", to borrow a phrase, I get up every morning, grateful to put my two feet on the ground. And I certainly am experienced enough in life to know that, for me, I never would have found what I'm seeking in this life out there in Hollywood. Maybe you have. If so, from one human being to another, I am happy for you. Most people who've gone out there, on some level, have been profoundly disappointed and disturbed by what they've actually found. Some stay anyway. Some thrive. Some merely survive. Many don't.

I got to where I am because I'm nice to people, and I collaborate well with people and I don't call people's credentials into question in a way that will make me look like an ass when I find out who they really are.

Funny thing is, all you've provided us with are words that you've typed on a screen. And that's good enough, for the sake of this argument. But do I look like an "ass"? Maybe to you. Oh well.

There's nothing wrong with asking, "hey, who's your agency, or who reps you?" that's not offensive in any way and is quite normal.

I know.

but...when you get into all this other negative, childish, derogatory vomit from your mouth.....then you set yourself up for stupidity.

Once again, you reveal to us all just how skillful you are with words. I totally can see how you're working on an $80,000,000 picture in Hollywood. And if you're going to attempt to criticize someone for "negative, childish, derogatory vomit", then I suggest you refrain from utilizing the very same sort of insulting attitude, otherwise you reek of hypocrisy.

In conclusion, the initial beef I had with you is how you claim to KNOW that in no way is Hollywood influenced by TPTB as far as the content of films. Perhaps you've never been approached by a guy in a navy blue suit and sunglasses, waving a badge and demanding that you write your script this way or that. However, that does NOT mean that Hollywood is very much crafted in order to push forward its malignant agenda.

Is EVERYTHING in Hollywood "bad" or "evil"? No, of course not. There are phenomenal films that come out each and every year, written by true artists, who are clearly dedicated to expressing the paradoxical beauty of life by showing us most challenging situations and characters. And, you can deny the REALITY of Hollywood, after the glitter has been swept away and the sheen has been dulled and the drugs have worn off and the words are worn out...

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

look, I'm not here to pick a fight with anyone, you included....let me ask you this question...

without working on a daily basis in this business, how can anyone judge what is really going on and who is behind what?

It's like people are making judgements based on assumptions without any real insight or knowledge of what's going on behind closed doors. They can make those judgements, anybody can judge, but without any proper information, aren't they just baseless assumptions?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I totally agree with this thread, the amount of movies comming out these days that have total mind numbing desensitation is insane, look at the movie Quarantine and other zombie and what not films. I'd like to point out the part in The Dark Knight with the whole cell phone monitoring, I think that tech. is already alive and well, I live in a small rural town and recently 4 guys were working to put up a cell phone tower on this mountain and were in such haste to get it done that they ended up getting stuck up there in a major storm. Their bosses were willing to put their employees life on the line, just so a few hundred people in a small village could have cell phone coverage... ...stinks of some kind of alternate agenda if you ask me. Goes for the same with the whole Digital switch over too, it just bugs me that with the whole country in financial turmoil, the government see fit to spend millions and billions of dollars to make sure that people can get higher resolution television or should i say programming.

Also my wife watches the E! channel on sundays for shows like The Girls Next Door, even though Sunday isn't the correct day to worship the lord, they show these sluts and their pimp on the day when people do worship the lord, and at the end of the show they flash images of their producers, Promethius Entertainment and Alto Loma Entertainment. Now if you were keen to the symbology of it Promethius apparently gave fire and tech to humans just like the Nephilim did, and the logo for Alto Loma Ent. is and inverted star or pentagram if you will, now if this doesn't stink to high hell from moral degredation then I don't know what does.

But hey I could be wrong.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nsaeyes

It's like people are making judgements based on assumptions without any real insight or knowledge of what's going on behind closed doors. They can make those judgements, anybody can judge, but without any proper information, aren't they just baseless assumptions?

Yes, but I have watched people "stunned" when they found out that their husband was a pedophile. NO CLUE! Yet, others would view this man as weird or creepy.

Just because WE personally don't know of any knowledge, or have the experience, doesn't mean it doesn't exist!

If you can detach yourself from your career for a second, look around you, and using your senses, see if you can notice things that you have not noticed before.

To me it is rather obvious that the entertainment industry is being used to filter mankind's perception. Do the "powers that be" have an influence on the media? Does the entertainment industry play on what they see taking place in the media?

Hollywood is not founded on reality. It is a different world. It has a huge glamorous facade that is filled with secrets, addiction, and power. Along with; ordinary people with ordinary lives, doing their job.

Now, the workings behind each project are people just trying to make a living doing what they love to do. But they aren't the ones making all the decisions. What agendas would they have? These are not the ones we are speaking of.

We are talking of the power brokers. Those who can influence a studio head or producers, to do their bidding. The investors: ones who pay to have a movie made.

They may, or may not be involved in the NWO. But it does not mean that they aren't influenced by them. You have no ability to prove otherwise.

Being a writer, you would not likely have this connection. Am I not correct?

I remember Tom Hanks angrily standing up against Clinton as to what he was doing while in public office, and the hypocrisy as a president of the United States. Then in an interview days later he took a 90 degree turn in his stance. Why? Who influenced him?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
social conditioning from the beginning. you are right............100%. the problem with a lot of people is they do not connect the dots they are so mesmerized and entertained. hollywood is owned.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsTheQuestion
Is it a "warning?"

Perhaps. It has been stated that part of the "rules" that TPTB play by is that they have to somehow reveal their plans. Hidden in plain sight, as it were. I think it was the late Bill Cooper who likened it to how blueprints are laid out for the public to see before a building is built.

Perhaps it is a warning. Some sort of esoteric/metaphysical fairness clause.

Ask the gold-eating, slave driving, man-modifying aliens running the whole thing.

I wonder if they'll make a film about those characters?

I wonder if it will be you who makes this film you speak of.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MatrixProphet
reply to post by nsaeyes

Yes, but I have watched people "stunned" when they found out that their husband was a pedophile. NO CLUE! Yet, others would view this man as weird or creepy.

Just because WE personally don't know of any knowledge, or have the experience, doesn't mean it doesn't exist!

If you can detach yourself from your career for a second, look around you, and using your senses, see if you can notice things that you have not noticed before.

To me it is rather obvious that the entertainment industry is being used to filter mankind's perception. Do the "powers that be" have an influence on the media? Does the entertainment industry play on what they see taking place in the media?

Hollywood is not founded on reality. It is a different world. It has a huge glamorous facade that is filled with secrets, addiction, and power. Along with; ordinary people with ordinary lives, doing their job.

Now, the workings behind each project are people just trying to make a living doing what they love to do. But they aren't the ones making all the decisions. What agendas would they have? These are not the ones we are speaking of.

We are talking of the power brokers. Those who can influence a studio head or producers, to do their bidding. The investors: ones who pay to have a movie made.

They may, or may not be involved in the NWO. But it does not mean that they aren't influenced by them. You have no ability to prove otherwise.

Being a writer, you would not likely have this connection. Am I not correct?

I remember Tom Hanks angrily standing up against Clinton as to what he was doing while in public office, and the hypocrisy as a president of the United States. Then in an interview days later he took a 90 degree turn in his stance. Why? Who influenced him?

the Hanks issue, I have never heard and am not familiar with so I can't speak intelligently on the topic and wouldn't hazard a guess...

as for the rest of it...I still agree with parts of what you're saying about Hollywood having a dark underside with the secrets and addictions and power and all of that...very true and undeniable..

and you say that I can't prove that the heads of the studios and other big producers aren't at least influenced by the NWO or something to that effect... and although I don't believe that to be true...you're right, I can't PROVE that....again very true.

but neither can anyone else PROVE the converse that they ARE influenced by some group or individuals of this nature....can you submit to that point?

so if neither of us can PROVE our respective points, we are left with some theories about visual symbolism and subtle suggestive (or sometimes not so subtle) points of view.

Now, if we have people making movies who are using film to get the masses to believe a particular point of view or follow a particular line of thinking....how is that really different than Best Buy trying to get you to buy from them as opposed to Circuit City or a debate between political candidates or you and I discussing this topic from different points of view.

I guess again, regardless of symbolism (which are in tons of movies, agreed) where's the conspiracy and what is the aim of the conspiracy? To do what and to whom?

the age old question.."does life imitate art? or does art imitate life?"

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
For those of you who haven't seen it I would highly recommend watching the movie called "Hollywood Unmasked". It is quite enlightening in regards to hollywood's effort toward mass mind control and the like. I am sad to say it does come with a christian perspective in some ways but if you can filter that out it really has some amazing information in it. I personally haven't watched t.v. for over 2 years now and it really is amazing how after you give it up you start finding constructive things to fill your time. Personally for me when I watch t.v. I feel like it is an insult to human intelligence and logic. So many people think because we see something on the news or t.v. that it is true and as said before others automatically believe it to be unbelievable. Both factors are mixed in with media and television. I read and write much more now that I gave up t.v. I think more and use more logic. I take a more serious approach to life's problems and have benefited much from giving up t.v. It's amazing just to see how our youth is directing their lives toward what they see on t.v. whether its real or not. I have family members that do things for the only reason that its on t.v. and looks cool. From the Romans to the Dark Ages we have been using theatrics for many things that otherwise would be unacceptable. Take the cool music and special effects out of the movies and t.v. and we would probably think a little bit deeper about what is happening and ultimately see that something is twisted and wrong. I have many friends that think I'm weird for not watching t.v. or caring about it but ultimately they come to find out that I know way more than them and I think things through with more sense. I'm not saying this applies to anyone except me but I think we should kill our televisions and talk to our neighbors more and family. When we get home from a hard days work lets not just zone out and open our minds to be polluted by the t.v. but talk or debate or read or something more enlightening. There is so much to how mind control works with the media and how we are programmed subliminally from cradle to grave. I could not possibly go into all the details but once you start to look you will notice a myriad of ways and start to realize how people's emotions are played like puppet strings when watching t.v.

I think our youth is the most affected by t.v. Watch the news. If it bleeds it leads. We are a nation of spectators like in the roman times in the Colosseum yelling for more blood and fighting. It it were us we would wonder how in the hell we ended up that way. It's always different when were in the situation instead of watching it happen from a safe distance on the couch. Media could possibly be IMHO the biggest means and most relied on way of mind control and much more. I am truly amazed to the amount of people we have in our nation that just zone out to the boob tube. Isn't there something wrong with setting our minds open like an empty plate and then sitting down in front of the t.v. to be filled with whatever happens to be on?
We are a lazy nation physically and more so mentally. Media contributes a bigger part of the pie then we really want to acknowledge. I could go on forever about this really and will stop here for my own benefit. Simply to suffice, whats more important than who controls the media is how you allow the media to control you....... KILL YOUR TELEVISION!

[edit on 8-1-2009 by N3krostatic]

[edit on 8-1-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by taserman
Hollywood is run by Jewish people, seriously look at who produces movies or directors, Jewish people left and right, they basically own and run it.

Now, read the Talmud, which says that race-mixing, i.e. interracial marriage is OK for the goyim (goyim = nonjews) but wrong for Jews.

Gentiles/Goyim have long been the enemy of Jews, and vice versa, since bible times. We are still at war with each other but Jews have the upper hand because they have tricked the Gentiles into believe that the war is no more and that everyone should be peaceful towards one another.

But the Jews have taken their war against the Gentiles underground. They know that the best way to destroy the gentiles is to get them to mix with difference races, for their offspring are no longer white or no longer black, but all brown.

Now watch any hollywood movie in recent years and tell me how many mixed-race couples you see in these movies, how much it is shoved down our throats. I myself haven't seen a white couple in any recent movies and I've seen at least 8 different movies in the past 2 months. It's always a black guy with a white woman or a white guy with an asian woman.

People emulate movies and television, it basically dictates our lives. Where do people learn to kiss? Probably seen it in a movie. Or learn how to shoot a gun? Probably saw it in a movie. Movies control us. And he who controls the movies, controls us.

There's the hollywood conspiracy for you. Enough of this bull# about masons or new world orders, the real threat is clear, zionist world supremacists who control hollywood, television, and the mass media, is no secret. It's simple research.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by taserman]

One word for you my friend, Heterosis.
Heterosis is a term used in genetics and selective breeding. The term heterosis, also known as hybrid vigor or outbreeding enhancement, describes the increased strength of different characteristics in hybrids; the possibility to obtain a genetically superior individual by combining the virtues of its parents.
A couple names for you: Hale Berry, Lucy Liu, Jessica Alba, halle berry, alicia keys, vin diesel, mariah carey, shemar moore, craig david, mel b, ice-t, lenny kravitz, faith evans, joe budden, charli baltimore.
All mixed race people are genetically better than non-mixed, take dog breeding for example; Why do pure breeds suffer so many bull# diseases and mutts never die no matter how f'ed up they look?
I wrote names of actors and such but you see only their beauty, do not forget that mixed race come from two cultures, two languages, language is everything, its how you think. You are twice the wiser.
The people who take it on themselves to purify their race are inherently reaping what they sow.
There are many other qualities that the mixing of the races brings to the table, sit back and chew on this Jew: Its here right now and you have failed because you fooled yourselves.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
We are not all doomed my dear friends, do not despair, every religion will collapse and take their zealots to death with them. The survivors (non zealot, well balanced people) will sit back and observe them remove themselves from the gene pool and we will rejoice good and evil is within you, the battle is won in your own mind. Set yourselves free, recognize your faults and fix them to improve yourself so that the world as a whole improves.
This is the change you seek, the saved will be those that follow their hearts and fix themselves and wait for the new golden age.
GOD is within each of you.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

I think more of a reason than all these specifics that we are looking for could be just the possibility that they are trying to lower our logic and water down our critical thinking skills from things such as simpsons and the like. I would highly suggest reading "The deliberate dumbing down of america" as well. It is quite enlightening in regards to media and the like. here is the link to that book:
www.amazon.com...

and something else of interest:

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join