It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many times do I have to repeat myself? .... Hollywood is pulling the ultimate mind trick on you.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

posted on 7-1-2009 @ 12:48 AM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

YouTube Link

Good example of showing it to you before it happens... (BTW... notice the pyramids?)

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""""""

I noticed Arnold Schwarzenegger.
An Austria Guy. He was borned in "Steiermark" and now he is the Governator of L.A.

I live in Austria...

Nia

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Even if they have good intentions (TPTB)... it's still a form of mind controll.... for the sheep.

Does this mean you are the shepherd? The one who leads the flock?

Or perhaps the wolf, whispering in the sheep's ear telling them that the grass they eat is a trap set before them, and that they best follow the wolf to his den?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
LOL

One of the first "signs" was when Edward Norton says, "I must have fallen asleep, I left this page in the copier", and you say its the Illuminati's "ALL Seeing Eye". If he feel asleep, and forgot about something, how is that the "All Seeing Eye"?

Or was it the boss that had to make a copy using the copy machine, and found the paper the Norton forgot in the copier?

I think you guys are beyond paranoid, and looking WAY into things.

I've seen Fight Club hundreds of times, and I'm not worshiping Lucifer, having thoughts of worshiping him, I'm not in the Illuminati, or wanting to join, I'm not a Zionist, Mason, etc etc, or want to be. Looks like this so called "mind control" really isn't working out for this amazing world dominating plan from the "higher ups".

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by taserman
Hollywood is run by Jewish people, seriously look at who produces movies or directors, Jewish people left and right, they basically own and run it.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by taserman]

Can we please stop blaming the Jews for everything?
Give them a break already.
There is not a race or religion or country that hasn't done "bad" things.
We are all responsible for what this planet has become.
All of us.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
actually i see it different......they teach you some things to the public.....for example you see in the movie the world is in chaos, rioting an everything. An you are in a chair saying OMG damn savages.....But if it was to happen....will people do that?......some yes....anyway they be putting some movies out this year....that i will be seeing =) here take a look....
Angels An Demons

[edit on 7-1-2009 by GOTZEUS]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nsaeyes
reply to post by TheBarrelMan

Dear Mr.Barrelman,

the reason movies with Freemasons and UFO's and aliens and Illuminati and all the other "fringe" concepts get written...is because there's millions of people out there who are fascinated, addicted, curious and downright unshakable in their belief that these concepts exist ......so....

it sells tickets...i.e. make money. that's our profession. we sell you entertainment based on what the masses of society have requested.

Some people sell vacuum cleaners, some people sell you clothes...we sell entertainment, that's all.

I could not read any further.

You have lots of staying power I must admit. You can't get people to actually consider facts and truths here. This is ATS

I've often wondered how many writers frequent this board for material. I'm sure you are not alone.

Avoid the Reptilian crowd, they may eat you. Most important though, don't let them goad you into revealing your identity.

Have fun and I expect some good entertainment to come my way from your research here
Oh, and I love walking dead people movies, we can't have enough of those.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nsaeyes
reply to post by masterp

to the poster who would like proof....what kind of proof would suffice?

I can give you WGA registration numbers for scripts I've written, you can check on IMDB you can talk to the people I currently work with....and how will you still know that it's me on the other end of the keyboard?

I'm more than happy to give you what you might deem necessary, but at the end of the day, you will still say "how do we really know? That's not irrefutible proof".

Exactly. So...your 'writer' attribute is irrelevant to the discussion.

The point is that these mysterious symbols and references do exist in the movies.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo

Hollywood is run by Jewish people, seriously look at who produces movies or directors, Jewish people left and right, they basically own and run it.

All of us.

Please don't put your head in the ground...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
...*please give me a little bit time to read the thread ;-)*

must say to this, this is the first i read really from the first post to the last..
its not easy for me, cause i normaly speak german..but i understand

to the jewish thing :-)

i am 1/4 jewish and from my granny
badfully death.. i learned a lot of the history our family..
so....

the reason that there are many jewish people who live in L.A (and not only there.. the whole USA is full of them) is simple:
you forgot Hitler, hm?

many flow at this time...cause they would be killed by the Nazis...
simple answer or?

*still reading site 4*

NW

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_black_project
And yes, I agree, my daughter (who's 3) loves to watch all that crap like "The Backyardigans" and "Blues Clues", I mean what better way to implant subliminal messages into the mind of the youth! Especially the fact that my daughters a Kiwi girl!

I can name one conspiracy from Blues Clues right off the bat. When the mail comes, Steve gets all excited, sings a happy song, dances a happy dance, immediately sits down in his comfy chair and excitedly collects his mail.

Now, onto the real world, when was the last time an adult went to the mailbox excited about getting the mail unless they were expecting something specific? 90% of the crap I get in the mail is either urging some form of consumerism or is a bill. Yet here we are brainwashing our kids into being excited and happy about getting these pieces of junk & icons of our persistant indebtedness. This didn't start with Blue's Clues, either. Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood had Mr. McFeely the speedy delivery postman, Sesame Street has characters excited to recieve their mail, you can basically see the same theme on every educational style small child themed program on TV. Talk about mass propaganda.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Congratulations!!! I have been lurking on this site for some time, and it is your post that prompted me to finally register.

"Fight Club" was a novel prior to being made into a movie. The author, Chuck Palahniuk, is the one who gave Tyler Durden his name. "Fight Club" was actually his first novel, and he was working for Freightliner as a diesel mechanic at the time he wrote it. I guess being an Illuminati just ain't what it's cracked up to be.

Oh, by the way, Project Mayhem finds it's real-life basis in The Cacophony Society of which Chuck is a member. You can read more about these behind the scenes puppetmasters here:

en.wikipedia.org...

In the future, it would be greatly appreciated if you would please observe the first rule of Fight Club.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Exactly I always thought that the "reptilian thing" came from watching V. There is also another movie that has been scheduled for years. Maybe they are researching what people say on this very website.

The most ancient use of "the all seeing eye" at least after Egypt (Sun God Horus) was to ward off evil. Such as the Wiccans I know that do use the eye in symbolism it essentially means that with everything the sun sees to keep evil/negativity away from me.

I see a lot of manipulation in some movies/television/news but, I don't think it is as some believe. I think it is just dirty politicians/corporations doing their business and by making connections to hide corruption with lies it keeps the people sedated enough not to have a full blown riot.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hollywood is pulling the ultimate mind trick on you; but don't forget that 99% of stuff on the internet is BS.
Yes, I do agree that we should have a seperate 'Hollywood Propaganda' forum for the discussion of subtleties in movies, TV, and music. However, this forum would soon fill up with people posting that everything they see on TV is real, and would lead to some heated arguments by those with the written-in-stone opinion that the Illuminati controls everything.
This forum would be filled with ignorance and one-sided OP's... so it would be yet another BTS-worthy sub-forum after a few months.

On a side note, this Hollywood forum would also soon fill up with posts along the line of "The Jews Are Trying To Make Us All Gay" and "Yiddish Empire Wants You To Buy Monkey Goats To Stimulate World Economy And Fill Their Pockets With Peanuts And Cat Cheese", aka. it'd be a breeding ground for greying the line between the Zionist/Illuminati cartel and the Jewish people, resulting in many members being banned for 'racist' comments.

[edit on 7/1/2009 by nrky]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Bingo!!! you are on the money mate. Ive been seeing it for a long time now. i remember a lot of similar things when i was reading a lot of David Ickes stuff, and let me say that after you start to see it , it is crazy how much you see and were you see it. I cant even look at Disney flicks the same...lol. anyway you have my vote let me know if i can help.

peace

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by taserman

What you are saying here is completely unfounded if each race where a different species the inter breeding with offspring that is able to reproduce would be imposable. Like with the tiger and the lion if the bread they produce a liger or crossbreed of the two however crossbreeds such as this are unable to reproduce. We are all descendants of Homo erectus however geographies and crossbreeding has changed some of us look different and given us a weakness to different illnesses such as cancer and sickle cell. The is not as u might think a evolution but a slight change the very first step of a evolution that may or may not turn into a full evolution of our species in to different species.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I definitely believe that you are onto something here. There are definitely a lot of symbols in movies, and according to my personal sources, you are right in your assumption about pretty much everything. But the question is, since there are obviously being hints left...I'm just wondering if they are trying to use this as a Recruiting method, in hopes that those worthy of being in the brotherhood would put these pieces together and sherlock holmes themselves into the organization.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mmariebored

So what about Soylent Green? Soylent Green has to be the ultimate blueprint of what we can expect.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp

Originally posted by spinkyboo

All of us.

Please don't put your head in the ground...

My head is not in the ground - or in the sand.
I've done my research -
I'm sure you have too.
Everything has not gone wrong -
because of the Jews.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I believe that as long as you keep your distance, that is to say, keep the barrier between fiction and fact present while you're watching television you're on safe ground.
I still agree that a lot of TV is absolute bull and you've got to be careful what you decide to take in but I do love my documentaries and as long as we maintain that everything on the box is a story, a fiction and pretty much a *snip* fairytale compared to what the truth actually is then you find a balance.

I believe that to fight the system you've also got to keep a few links to it. How are you meant to fight something if you're ignorant as to it's state?

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Thu Jan 8 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
When it comes down to it you have to admit that the media in all form even video game is controlled to a degree. And this is for many reasons. Number one as stated before to make people think it is not possible. The other is to make conspiracy theorists seam more eccentric. Lastly to soften the response to these things so that widespread panic does not break out in the event that the truth comes out. This cannot be blamed on any one race or group because look at the media that already points to those people. It would have to be a coordination between several groups of people government and non. Most of which do not know what they are a part of similar to a terrorist cell that does not know the other parts of its organization. This is a worldwide plow to control people in mass to make us more controllable and prepare us for many things which may or may not happen or a truth which may or may not be exposed.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join